look outside your window

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

look outside your window

Post by Bluespace » #28234

you live in a world where at any one time, billions of people are all making decisions.

everytime you hear a car go past that car has someone or a couple of people in it.

those people have their lives, they have fears, hopes, ambitions, problems that you don't even know about.

when you walk past someone on the street, you don't know that person. where are they going? what are they doing?

we play a game that roleplays us being in space.

one day people will be born in space. they imagine that living on earth feels weird. they'll look down and see this blue dot.

maybe they'll roleplay earthstation 13. we live in a world where anything is possible.

tomorrow is the unknown. we could all die, we could all discover we have magic powers. not a single thing you can think of is ruled out.

in the time it's taken you to read this, people have died, people have been born, the world kept turning and humanity progressed.

billions upon billions upon billions of thoughts were had, the collective emotions worldwide shifted and changed like a machine that never stops.

tomorrow i want you to forget the bad, i want you to remember the good. i want you to smile at a stranger and in that instant imagine their life. their childhood, their struggles, their conquests, share it with them, all it takes is a smile, a look, a single shared moment of exploring the unknown together.

as i type this, i'm sitting on a bed, my keyboard is on a chest of drawers, and there is a half-eaten apple next to the keyboard

where did that apple come from

where did the keyboard come from

everything is linked. everything is a web. it all links back to the touch of a human hand. the thoughts inside someone's head. "what if"

tomorrow, i want you to do something
I play Boris Pepper.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: look outside your window

Post by peoplearestrange » #28238

Maybe you'll like this?
[youtube]Fbd_VV_cE30[/youtube]
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #28240

What am I going to do tomorrow? I'm gonna go to work, then come home. And then probably go to sleep early to sleep off the tail end of this sinus bug I've got. Then I'll get and probably go see saturday morning matinee movie or something.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #28251

Time is not relative- bluespace 2014

I think someone spiked your tea bub

Spoiler:
fucking hippy
TheTerbs