News in your Local Domain

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

News in your Local Domain

Post by srifenbyxp » #44542

What's happening around you in yer dominion?

Where I'm at recently the city of ft lauderdale passed an ordinance that you can not feed homeless people without a permit and a rest room within a certain radius. Also a 90 year old guy got fined and warned with jail time for doing so, as absurd as this is I find it quite funny as well that I could get a ticket for giving a homeless guy a 99 cent cheeseburger. Normally I don't give homeless people jack shit to begin with but this is something else.
Ass blast USA
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: News in your Local Domain

Post by ThanatosRa » #44778

srifenbyxp wrote:What's happening around you in yer dominion?

Where I'm at recently the city of ft lauderdale passed an ordinance that you can not feed homeless people without a permit and a rest room within a certain radius. Also a 90 year old guy got fined and warned with jail time for doing so, as absurd as this is I find it quite funny as well that I could get a ticket for giving a homeless guy a 99 cent cheeseburger. Normally I don't give homeless people jack shit to begin with but this is something else.
Ass blast USA
>florida

Still in Nevada myself. I really don't have much to report for Vegas today besides a bunch of unrelated slayings and murders.
Then there's animal abuse where a german shepherd wanted to get out of a chain so badly, he about chewed off his own foot.
Oh and we're making a bid for a major league soccer(or football if you prefer) team.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med