JOB GENERAL

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: JOB GENERAL

Post by Wyzack » #81560

Bottom post of the previous page:

It sounds like you are having one right now, i am having a hard time comprehending what you are trying to say
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #81561

I had one of the higher-ups in the firm call me for advice on putting something together similar to what I do regularly (just on a different topic). Someone legitimately deferred to my experience.

That's fucking weird.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #82059

Moderating singulo is a full time job
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #82066

Job? But you do it for free.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #82075

Licensed paramedic. Full time with overtime.

Came close to failing the medic program once. I was rocking it with a 90% until my phone decided to turn off automatic time adjustment one day, so I showed up 30 minutes late to take the mid term. After 3 hours of driving back and forth between the main campus and HSCI campus, my teacher decided that I'm too good of a student to fail. He convinced the teacher of the next days class to let me attend his since they were taking the mid term that day.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #82085

Tire Technician:
Mount tires, balance them, repair them. All that shit.
I can do pretty much anything tire related expertly and efficiently. I mean, I can change a whole set of tires on a car in less than 20 minutes, assuming they're normal stock wheels and a common size (14-16in). What's a real pain in the ass are the 20in+ luxury chrome wheels, they're tough to mount, balance, and even take/put back in the car. They also tend to be very low quality so they bend if you so much as knick a curb or a sidewalk, and it just leaks around the wheel until a poor bastard like me has to fix it. And they're very popular in my area so I never catch a break. I like my job, though. It's fun and gratifying. And I get tips(which is weird, guess since I do a quick and thorough job) from random customers for small things like airing up a tire. It's also really unlikely that a robber will want to rob a tire shop so I feel safer than working somewhere else.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82137

It does sound like a job with a lot of physical labour involved.
Must be quite tiring.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #82150

Saegrimr wrote:Job? But you do it for free.
he is secretly stealing your internets to sell for MAD DOSH erry time you visit singulo
he makes two (2) dollars per shitpost
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #82155

DemonFiren wrote:It does sound like a job with a lot of physical labour involved.
Must be quite tiring.
You just gotta roll with it.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #82200

Ricotez wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:It does sound like a job with a lot of physical labour involved.
Must be quite tiring.
You just gotta roll with it.
Ba-dum-tish
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #82226

Is it bad that this place is my only form of entertainment at work? As in I get on here every break and lunch just to maintain my sanity and if I could get away with it, would actually browse while at my desk.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #82232

ThanatosRa wrote:Is it bad that this place is my only form of entertainment at work? As in I get on here every break and lunch just to maintain my sanity and if I could get away with it, would actually browse while at my desk.
Same here. This, Fallen London, FARK, and Facebook are pretty much the only thing that keep me from spazzing out when I've got nothing to do. Unfortunately all four of these things move pretty slowly.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #82544

Funny story I just heard though. So I work in a call center that does work for multiple campaigns for multiple clients. Lucky me that i work in a special special project for one of them that has me making maybe one or two calls a day at most.

One of the other campaigns does work for Sony. PSN stuff, troubleshooting, etc. A friend of a friend is Tier 2 over there and ended delaing with a call for a guy who was banned for innappropriate gamertag. He was a very polite and friendly gentleman apparently, engaged well, but as the story was told to me, the man had a preoccupation with killing and gassing jews in his selection of gamer tags. I... actually can't remember most of them, except for the most memorable.
I do have to say that I'm going to go to hell for beiing amused at "AnneFrankenstein".

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #82548

see me show up to my job interview wearing a pair of jncos with a smaller pair of jncos underneath them
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #82651

Today on I Shouldn't Get Paid For This Theatre:

An attorney sent me an article, asking if I could get her the opinion mentioned in the article. The article had a hyperlink directly to the opinion she was looking for.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82653

Did you tell her the opinion mentioned in that article is that attorneys should learn how to read?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #82655

"Opinion" as in "published decision by judges", but no. I didn't want to embarrass her. It actually took longer than it should have because I couldn't believe the situation and tried to find the document elsewhere at first.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #82998

There is a possibility that I am getting a front row seat to our Assistance and possible replacement. We just got a bunch of new people on remote access tier 3 support.

Problem is, they're in Manila. Make your own conclusions.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #84690

I won't say what security company I work for, but my 2nd job which is purely contacted work made a fancy new website. The only problem is the "testimonies" are flat out fake and even a child can tell, one of the testimonies is "Good and highly professional- Store Manager". Yes that is the actual testimony.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #84710

Jesus Christ, they could at least make up a name and write a review that doesn't sound like something a burnt-out college Junior wrote on a professor evaluation to make it seem like he was paying attention.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Mandurrh
Byond Username: Mandurrh

Post by Mandurrh » #84714

I own a store
Spoiler:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #84720

Mandurrh wrote:I own a store
What kind of store?
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Mandurrh

Post by Mandurrh » #84724

Ikarrus wrote:
What kind of store?
shippingstore/copycenter/printshop/webdesign/pcrepairs/smallofficenetworking Im kind of like a one stop shop for small businesses in the area.
Spoiler:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #84726

Mandurrh wrote:
Ikarrus wrote:
What kind of store?
shippingstore/copycenter/printshop/webdesign/pcrepairs/smallofficenetworking Im kind of like a one stop shop for small businesses in the area.
Owning a small business is pretty cool
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #84733

Mandurrh wrote:
Ikarrus wrote:
What kind of store?
That actually sounds like a pretty fulfilling career. Do you like it?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #84741

Is there anything more satisfying at work than bollocking someone for being stupid, especially when they're usually a condescending bitch?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #84747

Malkevin wrote:Is there anything more satisfying at work than bollocking someone for being stupid, especially when they're usually a condescending bitch?
I'd say having someone praise you for doing "excellent work" in a "timely manner" when you honestly took way longer than you should have on an incredibly menial task and frankly half-assed it is better, at least since it doesn't carry with it the possibility of retribution.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #84775

Meh, I get that all the time because people are too dumb to know how computers work
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #84784

But you have some computer sorcerer education.
Mandurrh

Post by Mandurrh » #84793

EndgamerAzari wrote:
Mandurrh wrote:
Ikarrus wrote:
What kind of store?
That actually sounds like a pretty fulfilling career. Do you like it?

It's nice because I was able to take my son to work with me and I'm able to make my own schedule. If something comes up or I need off I don't need anyone's permission. I don't make a lot and being in charge of your own paycheck going through is stressful but it really allowed me to parent the way I always wanted to.
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #84802

That's great! Always nice to hear of someone living life in a way that's satisfying to them.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #84825

this might just be my big break.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #84826

Metallurgy used to be my profession, now it's my interest/passion/hobby, Unfortunately the one aspect I qualify as skilled labor in, Galvanizing, I've been shunted out of ass backwards. Due to fire, and then intra-office maneuvering.

Now I hop from retail and fastfood and craptastic jobs as I work on my casting and wire work, till I reach a quality I find consistent enough for etsy.
Lesson learned, if you are going to care about metallurgy in this day and age, generalize as a welder, bitches love welders.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #84845

nsos wrote:Image
Your big break? I could be living the dream, here!

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #84854

I'm specializing in cyber security but I find learning machines infinitely more interesting.

On the other hand, when I hear tales from my friend who has to wait hours to train his support vector machines, maybe it's not so bad.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #84867

nsos wrote:Image
OH SWEET JESUS DID I LOSE IT

Also I once manage to get law enforcement to call in a Choppi on my overnight shift a few months back to do a thermal scan sweep of the entire mall I work at. Boy that officers road sergeant was pissed when they couldn't find that man.
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #85141

I finally may have found someone to let me work in their lab for free this summer!

That sounds less awesome when i type it out, but at least i will be able to do cool research shit like i have always wanted
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #85153

Wyzack wrote:I finally may have found someone to let me work in their lab for free this summer!

That sounds less awesome when i type it out, but at least i will be able to do cool research shit like i have always wanted
That sort of experience can be invaluable on a resume, or at least I'm told.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #85217

>Inna hanger
>My A&P supervisor, another lineman, and I are doing a weight and balance check on a Cessna Citation
>All done, time to lower it off the jacks
>Alright, on the count of three we'll all lower the jacks slowly so it comes down nice and level
>One
>Two
>I slowly release my hydraulic valve
>A&P slowly releases his hydraulic valve
>Urist McFagengreytide opens his valve all the way
>The left jack fully retracts, causing the Citation to slide off the other two jacks
>I know of no picture nor video in existence that can describe my feelings as I watched that beautiful, freshly painted corporate jets left wing slam into the ground in slow motion
>I don't think there is any way in any form of communication to describe the pilots face after he came out of the office to see what was going on

That's it, I'm turning in my papers Monday. I quit, gg no re. I refuse to work with these braindead subhuman retards who will eventually get me sued or killed.

At least this will give me more time to devote to school, not that my grades are where they need to be. If I don't make it in this program I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do, and it looks like I won't make it.
zionn
Byond Username: Zionn

Post by zionn » #87694

Studying for a bachelor of science in engineering. This is the first year so everyone has the same stuff, but I'm going for electrical engineering.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #87704

I, and my compatriots, are lead and surrounded by incompetents. Also I may get stuck late at work due to being reliable.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #87734

I work as a bartender for a bar just down my street.

Generally, if you fold you arms together, smoke a cigar, and stare into the soul of everyone that walks into the door, no fights ever happen.

EDIT: Signature and Profile Pic related.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #87736

I always wanted to try my hand at bartending, but it's hard to get those jobs with no experience. A ladyfriend of mine says I should try to get a job bartending in a gay bar and I'd get rich off the tips.

In other news, I still hate my job and am looking for something else, but my hopes aren't any higher than they used to be.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #87765

I just started back at Walmart again

Kill me!
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #87800

One of your customers will be doing that for you.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Mandurrh

Post by Mandurrh » #87886

John_Oxford wrote:I work as a bartender for a bar just down my street.

Generally, if you fold you arms together, smoke a cigar, and stare into the soul of everyone that walks into the door, no fights ever happen.

EDIT: Signature and Profile Pic related.
EndgamerAzari wrote:I always wanted to try my hand at bartending, but it's hard to get those jobs with no experience. A ladyfriend of mine says I should try to get a job bartending in a gay bar and I'd get rich off the tips.

In other news, I still hate my job and am looking for something else, but my hopes aren't any higher than they used to be.
I bartended for ten years. It's nice that instant gratification of going home with cash in your pocket. But it killed my body and the party scene that goes with it I outgrew. HOWEVER in my experience the straight male bartender always did the best because of the appeal to women's egos from flirting with the bartender. Whether is was secret horny housewives or young girls looking for validation they loved loved loved the male bartenders. And always gave those outrageous tips.
Spoiler: