Rip trump

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Rip trump

Postby wesoda25 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:27 am #580985

From what I’ve seen (like 3 of the most popular incidents) all of the incidents have been proven baseless. There was the hiccup with the 9 military ballots but as Sticky said that was promptly handled by the checks and balances installed in the system. Once again it’s Trump leaping upon shadowy information to spread misinformation and accusations.



User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:27 am #580986

Why would I bother responding to people who have already decided to both take this all 100% serious and not to accept anything I will say anyway?
I'm just in this for the shitposting

Image

User avatar
Space Panda
 
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:22 pm
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Re: Rip trump

Postby Space Panda » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:33 am #580987

yeah i'm sure you are

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:58 am #580992

Tell us who you voted for maybe you feel comfortable saying that
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Rip trump

Postby oranges » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:49 am #581003

XSI wrote:Are you okay?
You always seemed unhinged but you seem to have problems

comprehensively dismantled in public

r u ok?

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Rip biden

Postby Qbmax32 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:13 am #581022

Super Aggro Crag wrote:We backed the wrong side in World War 2.



lol
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB


angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Rip trump

Postby Qbmax32 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:17 am #581023

also laughing at trump supporters desperately trying to find any reason why their candidate lost except that there are more intelligent people in this country then braindead drooling retards this time around. cant wait for 2024
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB


angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

cybersaber101
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:30 am
Location: Canada, eh?
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Re: Rip trump

Postby cybersaber101 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:21 am #581026

America politics stinky
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:46 am #581027

I saw a video of an old guy in a Hawaiian shirt saying that Trump watermarked the ballots with isotopes so theres nothing to fear, the fraud will soon be exposed

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Rip trump

Postby Screemonster » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:38 am #581029

isotopes of what

does he know what an isotope is

User avatar
remanseptim
 
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Re: Rip trump

Postby remanseptim » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:25 am #581032

Image


SLOW AND STEADY BROS
Image
Image

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Rip trump

Postby Screemonster » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:33 am #581033

rudy giuliani set up a website for reporting voter fraud but there's no character limit on the form so people have just been sending him the entire bee movie

User avatar
XivilaiAnaxes
 
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: Rip trump

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:18 am #581034

Qbmax32 wrote:also laughing at trump supporters desperately trying to find any reason why their candidate lost except that there are more intelligent people in this country then braindead drooling retards this time around. cant wait for 2024

I'm sorry, but I have to let you know that there really aren't any intelligent people in your country.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:54 am #581038

Timonk wrote:Tell us who you voted for maybe you feel comfortable saying that


>Implying I'm even american
I'm across the atlantic and I give no shits about this outside of the shitposting. Aside from that I am just very cynical and when I see bullshit I will call it out. There has 100% been fraud in the election, to say otherwise is naive and willfully ignorant. The only question is whether it's been enough to change the results in a meaningful way, and whether or not the courts find enough of it to change whatever the results are.
This has been the case in every US election since at the least Bush (When I started paying attention to it), but most likely long before that too


Screemonster wrote:rudy giuliani set up a website for reporting voter fraud but there's no character limit on the form so people have just been sending him the entire bee movie

I love this and the JEBposting too

But this is also a special kind of entertainment
Image

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lumbermancer » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:55 pm #581040

Grazyn wrote:I saw a video of an old guy in a Hawaiian shirt saying that Trump watermarked the ballots with isotopes so theres nothing to fear, the fraud will soon be exposed


Image
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:57 pm #581041

Wasn't the russian interference thing about hacked e-mails and not literally rigging votes?

The isotope thing is called "Operation sting" if you want to know more

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lumbermancer » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:32 pm #581042

Image
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

PostThis post was deleted by Space Panda on Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:36 pm.
Reason: rat

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lumbermancer » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:36 pm #581050

civil war now
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:02 am.
Reason: Rule 12, abstain from writing when angry please or edit it completely.

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: Rip trump

Postby MMMiracles » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:12 pm #581053

cope harder salad BOY
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:13 pm #581054

I can cope fine, I already had to deal with 8 years of Obama.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:18 pm #581064

Well, Biden isn't great, but anyone is light years better than Trump. Hopefully Biden locks him up. For violating the emoluments clause, for example. I doubt it though.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:28 pm #581065

i disagree cacogen
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:02 am.
Reason: Reply to deleted

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:57 pm #581072

XSI wrote:
Timonk wrote:Tell us who you voted for maybe you feel comfortable saying that


>Implying I'm even american
I'm across the atlantic and I give no shits about this outside of the shitposting. Aside from that I am just very cynical and when I see bullshit I will call it out. There has 100% been fraud in the election, to say otherwise is naive and willfully ignorant. The only question is whether it's been enough to change the results in a meaningful way, and whether or not the courts find enough of it to change whatever the results are.
This has been the case in every US election since at the least Bush (When I started paying attention to it), but most likely long before that too


Screemonster wrote:rudy giuliani set up a website for reporting voter fraud but there's no character limit on the form so people have just been sending him the entire bee movie

I love this and the JEBposting too

But this is also a special kind of entertainment
Image


ha ha ha i have no stake in this i dont care!
>dumps copespiracy after copespiracy
ha ha ha im not even american lol epic!
>can't bear to end post without another pol meme
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:02 am.
Reason: Response to deleted

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:07 pm #581076

Grazyn wrote:Wasn't the russian interference thing about hacked e-mails and not literally rigging votes?


Yes. The thing there was that Russia interfered by telling people to look up what Hillary did or something. Either way, not something that actually mattered or would sway anyone's vote. It was common knowledge that Hillary was not a very kind or friendly person

Also I like how Sticky appears insane even when he is supporting someone who won for a change

PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:03 am.
Reason: Response to deleted

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:10 pm #581078

XSI wrote:
Grazyn wrote:Wasn't the russian interference thing about hacked e-mails and not literally rigging votes?


Yes. The thing there was that Russia interfered by telling people to look up what Hillary did or something. Either way, not something that actually mattered or would sway anyone's vote. It was common knowledge that Hillary was not a very kind or friendly person

Also I like how Sticky appears insane even when he is supporting someone who won for a change


Oh SHIT dude i just got absolutely fucking wrecked boys it's over, damn dude. What a fucking bummer man I just got owned dude I'll never recover

He said I'm insane? Woah man how did I not think to do that damn son btfoed
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:12 pm #581079

lmao calm down sticky take your meds
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:19 pm #581081

Super Aggro Crag wrote:lmao calm down sticky take your meds


Don't project
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Rip trump

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:33 pm #581084

amazing how quickly you flip from "dude i care about you you're a good guy" to "BITE THE FUCKING CURB BROKEBRAIN"
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Lacran
 
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:17 am
Byond Username: Lacran

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lacran » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:34 pm #581085

There's a fine line between discussing politics and derranged ranting. Crag is a perfect litmus test of where to find that line.

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lumbermancer » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:49 pm #581087

XSI wrote:
Grazyn wrote:Wasn't the russian interference thing about hacked e-mails and not literally rigging votes?


Yes. The thing there was that Russia interfered by telling people to look up what Hillary did or something. Either way, not something that actually mattered


Did you read the Muellers Report, I wonder?

Spoiler:
Image


If I was an American, I would be pissed. Even if the election wasn't rigged, it's unwise to act like the meme yellow cartoon dog.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

User avatar
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:26 pm
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Re: Rip trump

Postby MisterPerson » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:16 pm #581098

Trump's tweeting he won the election in all caps like an actual lunatic. Keep in mind even if we just gave him enough votes to win AZ, NV, WI, and GA, he'd still be behind by 4 million votes. Some "victory" that would be.

Farquaar wrote:Listen, I'm not saying that I want it to go to court. I'm just saying that it probably will. Unless you think Trump will just tuck his rhetoric into his back pocket and sheepishly slink away after loudly proclaiming that there was election fraud.


There isn't anything to sue over. He literally has no case at all. Throwing out the post-election day votes from PA wouldn't be enough to overturn the election even if 100% of them went to Biden. Additionally if Biden wins AZ, NV, and GA, then overturning PA outright also wouldn't be enough for Trump to win.

That's not even getting into the simple fact there's no evidence of voter fraud.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:24 pm #581099

I've not bothered reading that, no. There's nothing entertaining in it for me and it doesn't actually tell anything truly new.
From that picture you've posted, it tells me that they've not actually done anything out of the ordinary. 4chan did worse than that several times just because they thought it was funny, so if Russia really can't do better than some bored chanfolk I don't see Russia as the problem. It's the government failing at security

If the people were pissed about everything they should be pissed about, they'd never calm down again and we'd see the guilotines come out again. But instead of that their anger is directed by media and politics to aim at people that are socially accepted as targets of anger.

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lumbermancer » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:39 pm #581102

So where do you draw the line? At Salisbury? Clearly not.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

User avatar
Farquaar
 
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am
Location: Somewhere north of Hogtown
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Farquaar » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:10 am #581105

MisterPerson wrote:
Farquaar wrote:Listen, I'm not saying that I want it to go to court. I'm just saying that it probably will. Unless you think Trump will just tuck his rhetoric into his back pocket and sheepishly slink away after loudly proclaiming that there was election fraud.


There isn't anything to sue over. He literally has no case at all. Throwing out the post-election day votes from PA wouldn't be enough to overturn the election even if 100% of them went to Biden. Additionally if Biden wins AZ, NV, and GA, then overturning PA outright also wouldn't be enough for Trump to win.

It doesn't matter if the lawsuit will help Trump win the presidential race or not. There have been reports of Republican election observers being denied access to poll counting locations and video footage of poll workers covering up windows of counting rooms to prevent observers from looking in. This alone is a violation of Michigan state law.

MisterPerson wrote:That's not even getting into the simple fact there's no evidence of voter fraud.

Listen, I don't care if Trump is out of office. I never liked him, and I'm satisfied with the results of congressional and senate elections. Even if there was voter fraud, it would be on such a small scale that the outcome of the presidential race wouldn't really be affected. But it would make things easier for everyone if Democrats didn't go kicking and screaming every time a Republican points out an election irregularity. Transparency is key to making this go smoothly.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Rip trump

Postby oranges » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:24 am #581107

I AM DONE WITH THIS COUNTRY. I shall be leaving the USA shortly with my wife in disgust at this situation . Mexico is a much more welcome place. I’d rather be in a stable country like theirs as opposed to one run by Biden. My kids are scared of him!!!

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Rip trump

Postby Armhulen » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:26 am #581108

Farquaar wrote:
MisterPerson wrote:
Farquaar wrote:Listen, I'm not saying that I want it to go to court. I'm just saying that it probably will. Unless you think Trump will just tuck his rhetoric into his back pocket and sheepishly slink away after loudly proclaiming that there was election fraud.


There isn't anything to sue over. He literally has no case at all. Throwing out the post-election day votes from PA wouldn't be enough to overturn the election even if 100% of them went to Biden. Additionally if Biden wins AZ, NV, and GA, then overturning PA outright also wouldn't be enough for Trump to win.

It doesn't matter if the lawsuit will help Trump win the presidential race or not. There have been reports of Republican election observers being denied access to poll counting locations and video footage of poll workers covering up windows of counting rooms to prevent observers from looking in. This alone is a violation of Michigan state law.


This was not proven in court. Trump admin admitted they actually did have observers in there and so the case was dead in the water

Farquaar wrote:
MisterPerson wrote:That's not even getting into the simple fact there's no evidence of voter fraud.

Listen, I don't care if Trump is out of office. I never liked him, and I'm satisfied with the results of congressional and senate elections. Even if there was voter fraud, it would be on such a small scale that the outcome of the presidential race wouldn't really be affected. But it would make things easier for everyone if Democrats didn't go kicking and screaming every time a Republican points out an election irregularity. Transparency is key to making this go smoothly.


What Dems are doing are shooting down crackpot theories, not actual cases. Stopping disinformation is important, so when people claim that their vote wasn't counted because of a sharpie it's important to correct it whenever possible with the fact that sharpies are still counted for ballots.

(motion to dismiss imminent on this backwater ass lawsuit)
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Farquaar
 
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am
Location: Somewhere north of Hogtown
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Farquaar » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:44 am #581111

Armhulen wrote:
Farquaar wrote:It doesn't matter if the lawsuit will help Trump win the presidential race or not. There have been reports of Republican election observers being denied access to poll counting locations and video footage of poll workers covering up windows of counting rooms to prevent observers from looking in. This alone is a violation of Michigan state law.


This was not proven in court. Trump admin admitted they actually did have observers in there and so the case was dead in the water

I never said it was proven in court. I only said that the reports were sufficient to bring a court case. If the Trump campaign admitted that their observers were permitted inside, then of course their case falls apart, and they were stupid for submitting it in the first place.

Armhulen wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
MisterPerson wrote:That's not even getting into the simple fact there's no evidence of voter fraud.

Listen, I don't care if Trump is out of office. I never liked him, and I'm satisfied with the results of congressional and senate elections. Even if there was voter fraud, it would be on such a small scale that the outcome of the presidential race wouldn't really be affected. But it would make things easier for everyone if Democrats didn't go kicking and screaming every time a Republican points out an election irregularity. Transparency is key to making this go smoothly.


What Dems are doing are shooting down crackpot theories, not actual cases. Stopping disinformation is important, so when people claim that their vote wasn't counted because of a sharpie it's important to correct it whenever possible with the fact that sharpies are still counted for ballots.

(motion to dismiss imminent on this backwater ass lawsuit)
Spoiler:
Image

I'm all for shooting down crackpot theories, because I'm in favour of providing the public with accurate information. Again, transparency is key, and I'd like to see reasonable reports of irregularities addressed in a timely fashion. Everyone's talking past each other on this issue, and the media stonewalling on seemingly legitimate issues that had arisen in this election is only furthering the spread of misinformation, not tamping down on it.

User avatar
Shaps-cloud
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:25 am
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: Rip trump

Postby Shaps-cloud » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:41 am #581113

Call arizona you fucking cowards
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.

Image

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lumbermancer » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:48 am #581114

Farquaar wrote:and the media stonewalling on seemingly legitimate issues that had arisen in this election.

Do they though?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... -no-fraud/
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/fact ... 189820002/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/atlan ... aud-video/
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/06/us/p ... fraud.html

etc. etc.

literally google "fraud" with state name, and look through the mainstream media
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

User avatar
Farquaar
 
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am
Location: Somewhere north of Hogtown
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Farquaar » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:22 am #581115

Lumbermancer wrote:
Farquaar wrote:and the media stonewalling on seemingly legitimate issues that had arisen in this election.

Do they though?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... -no-fraud/
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/fact ... 189820002/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/atlan ... aud-video/
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/06/us/p ... fraud.html

etc. etc.

literally google "fraud" with state name, and look through the mainstream media

Perhaps I phrased that incorrectly. It is true that the media has published plenty of articles concerning spurious accusations that there was widespread organized voter fraud in key states. My criticism was more to the point that loud proclamations from the media that there was "zero election fraud" are objectively incorrect. There is small-scale election fraud in every election- 2020 was no exception.

User avatar
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:26 pm
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Re: Rip trump

Postby MisterPerson » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:54 am #581116

Farquaar wrote:I never said it was proven in court. I only said that the reports were sufficient to bring a court case. If the Trump campaign admitted that their observers were permitted inside, then of course their case falls apart, and they were stupid for submitting it in the first place.

That's exactly what happened in all cases so far. Every single suit alleging even small improprieties has been thrown out of court for being meritless. If they have some other evidence, they need to bring it up. But they won't, because no such evidence exists, because there's not that kind of widespread voter fraud.

Farquaar wrote:I'm all for shooting down crackpot theories, because I'm in favour of providing the public with accurate information. Again, transparency is key, and I'd like to see reasonable reports of irregularities addressed in a timely fashion. Everyone's talking past each other on this issue, and the media stonewalling on seemingly legitimate issues that had arisen in this election is only furthering the spread of misinformation, not tamping down on it.

There's nothing to report. Literally. Lemme walk you through a case in PA. A Republican poll watcher alleged there were errors being made in the state's "curing" procedure where they correct errors with ballots. Two examples would be calling the person they got the vote from to make sure it's them or checking to make sure someone casting a provisional ballot didn't also mail a ballot. The complaint was over around 100 ballots in total, and the court determined that there were no errors being made and the ballots were valid.

Now imagine you're a news agency. Does that sound like an exciting story? Do you report on that?
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:12 am #581117

Trump has straight up lost. There is no coming back from this.


Even if some voter fraud is found those votes will be removed and a recount performed. This would have to happen in MULTIPLE states and even after getting to the recount Trump would then have to win said recount in MULTIPLE states.

It's not happening.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:04 am #581125

Making a call here that the recounts and lawsuits will be enough to flip Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia. Trump will be the next POTUS

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:20 am #581126

How much money would you like to bet
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:27 am #581128

You don't have to complete a recount to flip a state. Just have the SCOTUS stop it while Trump is ahead

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Super Aggro Crag