I had a dream that someone stole this account

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

I had a dream that someone stole this account

Post by Xhuis » #584144

the whole time I was thinking like "why this one out of everything?? there's so much baggage associated with this account and alias" but I never got a response

I also remember playing as a clown and getting in a chase with sec officers because I broke into the singularity room(?) from space(??) to show the AI where its satellite was(???) but after all of us slipped on the same thing we just laughed it off and moved on (lol as if)

anyway this goes here since there's no hut still. happy holidays y'all
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Re: I had a dream that someone stole this account

Post by Togopal » #584147

Rare Xhuis post collected

Merry Christmas to you. Hope you're doing well.

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #584179

Ditto, miss u like the champ you are
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #584180

Xhuis wrote:the whole time I was thinking like "why this one out of everything?? there's so much baggage associated with this account and alias" but I never got a response

I also remember playing as a clown and getting in a chase with sec officers because I broke into the singularity room(?) from space(??) to show the AI where its satellite was(???) but after all of us slipped on the same thing we just laughed it off and moved on (lol as if)

anyway this goes here since there's no hut still. happy holidays y'all
welcome back fam, miss u brah
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #584237

*mouth too close to the mic* clockcult
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #584247

Xhuis wrote:*mouth too close to the mic* clockcult
What's your last try at making clockcult work?

Xhuis:
[youtube]uJ_mRo-JIRE[/youtube]
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #587036

I saw Aloraydrel on the other day
he ignored me :(
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #587084

When olden retards spoke of people having visions what they were referring to was women having dreams based on what was happening around them and them featuring an eventuality they were anticipating maybe only at a subconscious level. Anyway, I've stolen the account. That's my account now.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: