castortroy23 peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

castortroy23 peanut

Post by pugie » #584920

Bottom post of the previous page:

god imagine if i permabanned a guy for calling me a jannie i think id just have to kill myself if i did that out of guilt.
thoughts?
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Post by Stickymayhem » #585179

who are you knock off bee person
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585181

hes a terry gamer

but who are you knockoff alternate universe retired headmin Vektor
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #585182

I don't know whats worse, the idea that someone would get banned for having a bad day or the concept that admins need to be responded to perfectly and pampered by non admins when things like tickets are already usually seen as a 'negative experience'.

Where does the emotional intelligence begin and end?

If you can't handle the heat, don't stand in the fire. Don't start spicy banter if you can't handle getting it back.

We're all friends here.
Hugs
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #585184

Back in the good old times, these sort of things would have been resolved with 2 pints of beer and a fight to the death. Shame that we have to be all pansy and hold a debate about it these days.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #585185

BONERMASTER wrote:Back in the good old times, these sort of things would have been resolved with 2 pints of beer and a fight to the death. Shame that we have to be all pansy and hold a debate about it these days.
My opinion is more right than yours.

Thanks for coming to my debate.
Hugs
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585188

My opinion always has 3x more value than anyone elses
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585191

Misdoubtful wrote:I don't know whats worse, the idea that someone would get banned for having a bad day or the concept that admins need to be responded to perfectly and pampered by non admins when things like tickets are already usually seen as a 'negative experience'.

If you can't handle the heat, don't stand in the fire. Don't start spicy banter if you can't handle getting it back.

We're all friends here.
Good post
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #585194

BONERMASTER wrote:Back in the good old times, these sort of things would have been resolved with 2 pints of beer and a fight to the death. Shame that we have to be all pansy and hold a debate about it these days.
I eat wasps
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #585195

Misdoubtful wrote:I don't know whats worse, the idea that someone would get banned for having a bad day or the concept that admins need to be responded to perfectly and pampered by non admins when things like tickets are already usually seen as a 'negative experience'.
Cobby wrote:If you go ape on every admin because one day an (as in one) admin who for whatever reason says you’re working your way upto a ban (let’s assume adding context doesn’t end up with him deserving the comment) you might just be retarded. Admins enabling this train of thought are even more so.

It’s such a reach that it makes people think there’s a bias like please stop pushing that I’m begging you.

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #585196

Eventually I am going to read most of whats in that thread and when I do I will form an opinion so watch the fuck out
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585198

We're all friends here.
>having a bad day

I don't know if you never played Terry but castor is famously a shitter. He was banned for having a bad personality. He briefly had good days.

No one here was ever banned for being hostile in tickets. That has nothing to do with the thread. The guy was hostile in tickets, and he was banned for a litany of rule breakages and consistently shitty behaviour.

I'm not sure where this idea that castortroy "Was rude in tickets but was otherwise a good player and unfairly targeted by admins" is coming from other than Lepi's deranged conspiracy
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #585202

Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #585205

tldr: everyone involved is dumb, vekter fucked up big time, castor should fuck off

Ok there are a lot of words there but I think it boils down to:

Did the secret note vekter placed on castor play a role in his permanent ban (we ask boris/skog here). If yes, he is unbanned. If no, he remains banned.

All I see in the appeal is semi-baseless accusations which serve to only further complicate the issue. No one is in the right and all naloac is doing is further exposing that: sticky misrepresented the situation, vekter placed a biased note and did not do a satisfactory investigation, castor is just literal garbage, and naloac is either blowing it out of proportion or doing a bad job at conveying what they are saying.

If anything vekter deserves punishment in this situation - placing a secret note when you did not investigate a situation at all is a genuine abuse of power. He is clearly biased against castor, which while warranted, he should really know better than to let it affect his adminning.

Anyways even if castor is unbanned I doubt he's long for this server.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #585206

before castor was banned only admins disliked him this is irrefutable fact
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #585208

>call admin a janny
>world erupts in screams as they molt their skin, morphing into eldritch creatures of unknowable, twisted justice
>in a billion-strong hivemind they converge on urist mcgamer
>kill him, his family, and devour all food in his nation like locusts until everyone in his country starves to death
>meanwhile janny, trembling, shaking in fear, locked tightly in a fetal position, requires decades of therapy to get over being called the j word
janny
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585209

wesoda25 wrote:sticky misrepresented the situation
genuinely curious where you got that it's pretty straightforward I could probably correct it
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #585210

oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
The one where we are friends.

Friends here, does not end here.
Hugs
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #585211

Stickymayhem wrote:e
Was aiming this at something in this thread not the appeal
Hugs
stan_albatross
Byond Username: Stan_albatross

Post by stan_albatross » #585212

pugie wrote:before castor was banned only admins disliked him this is irrefutable fact
I think not
Karl Karlsson and never anything else
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #585213

Stickymayhem wrote:
genuinely curious where you got that it's pretty straightforward I could probably correct it
I'm not talking about what you said in the appeal, you were straightforward and seemingly honest there. Was talking about the secret note incident with castor where you said he dragged you around and distributed your items, but naloac said they couldn't find anything of that sort.

edit: actually hold on I might be mistaken. I looked again and now all I see is castor saying they never dragged your body around and distributed gear but you said they did - I thought there was some sort of comment from naloac that they didn't see anything like that but I must have been confused. So if castor was right (doubtful) than my previous comment stands, if not then ignore it. Someone who read logs can enlighten me idk.
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #585215

Wowem ipsum dowow sit amet, consectetuw adipiscing ewit. Pwaesent in wacinyia ewos. Phasewwus awiquet congue tuwpis, vew fewmentum wiguwa bwandit sit amet. Aenyean dapibus wectus nyon commodo eweifend. Ut eu uwtwicies diam. Awiquam wuctus ewos tewwus, vitae mowwis magnya sowwicitudin at. Donyec sed sapien wutwum, finyibus massa nyon, consequat metus. Phasewwus wacinyia weo at wisus eweifend eweifend. Donyec bwandit finyibus mi powttitow wacinyia. Aenyean awiquet in metus sit amet twistique. Cwas eget dapibus nyisi. Nyam in sapien magnya. Vestibuwum convawwis iacuwis ante, sed wacinyia dowow tempow sed.

Nyam egestas nyisw wowem, vitae commodo diam mowestie nyec. Mauwis in augue ex. Cuwabituw twistique vitae augue sed wacinyia. Aenyean at uwnya auctow, convawwis owci sit amet, gwavida nyisi. Vivamus commodo vehicuwa pewwentesque. Quisque egestas ex vitae uwnya faciwisis, ac wacinyia dowow venyenyatis. Pewwentesque quis owci wibewo. Vestibuwum sit amet odio eget fewis cuwsus puwvinyaw sed sed ipsum.

Maecenyas puwus tewwus, dictum in owci nyec, convawwis maximus tuwpis. Sed wibewo wectus, uwtwices ac pwetium in, awiquet nyon weo. Cuwabituw euismod wacinyia uwnya vitae powta. Vestibuwum enyim ewat, commodo vitae owci sed, fewmentum tincidunt fewis. Integew towtow tewwus, hendwewit nyec mauwis ut, sowwicitudin uwwamcowpew justo. Aenyean condimentum, owci sed euismod pewwentesque, wowem metus finyibus nyibh, id accumsan uwnya wiguwa at wibewo. Sed vivewwa fewis id vewit vowutpat sagittis. Cwas efficituw posuewe magnya, eu vawius owci vuwputate at. Nyunc faucibus dictum est vew sowwicitudin. Awiquam ac fewmentum dui. Etiam sapien enyim, whoncus ac nyisi vitae, egestas vehicuwa odio. Integew eweifend phawetwa dowow, efficituw wuctus metus vehicuwa sit amet. Nyuwwa eget euismod dui. Cwas a condimentum quam, vitae waoweet ante. Pewwentesque vew scewewisque nyunc. Cwas powttitow mi quis quam tempow, vitae mawesuada metus mawesuada.

Pwoin nyisi nyeque, scewewisque vew convawwis eu, bibendum in tewwus. Quisque mowwis nyisw eu pewwentesque dignyissim. Sed magnya uwnya, accumsan nyec phawetwa sit amet, pewwentesque et tuwpis. Donyec whoncus wectus eget finyibus uwtwicies. Suspendisse tempus owci dowow, id auctow wibewo vehicuwa ut. Pewwentesque habitant mowbi twistique senyectus et nyetus et mawesuada fames ac tuwpis egestas. Integew et nyibh eget uwnya wacinyia wacinyia eget nyon tewwus. Suspendisse hendwewit, ipsum at powttitow ownyawe, nyunc fewis feugiat ex, vitae scewewisque awcu nyisi ac enyim. Maecenyas tempus suscipit wibewo id maximus. Sed nyon magnya ut tewwus finyibus euismod sit amet ac metus. Vivamus vivewwa mattis magnya sit amet egestas. Awiquam pwetium vew wowem et iacuwis. Fusce mawesuada puwus ut fewis consequat scewewisque. Owci vawius nyatoque penyatibus et magnyis dis pawtuwient montes, nyascetuw widicuwus mus. Etiam justo wiguwa, ewementum a magnya vew, feugiat feugiat ewat. Pewwentesque vew nyisw ewos.

Maecenyas diam tewwus, faucibus quis wutwum nyon, mowwis vew wisus. Aenyean quis posuewe nyuwwa. Pewwentesque powta consectetuw ewit, ut faucibus sapien uwtwices ac. Sed dignyissim enyim ewat, id fwingiwwa metus pwetium nyon. Etiam venyenyatis iacuwis nyisi ut vawius. Donyec ewementum nyunc vew pewwentesque dignyissim. Mowbi commodo mattis magnya. Nyunc consectetuw ac nyisi at awiquam.

Vivamus in wisus mauwis. Pwoin twistique sit amet diam eget vowutpat. Mauwis et wobowtis ex. Quisque awiquet convawwis bwandit. Fusce sapien ewit, waoweet at wiguwa at, wobowtis sempew ex. Ut consectetuw ewos at ewementum wutwum. Donyec auctow tempow ewat sed vestibuwum. Cwass aptent taciti sociosqu ad witowa towquent pew conyubia nyostwa, pew inceptos himenyaeos.

Maecenyas accumsan euismod mawesuada. Ut efficituw augue ac wiguwa sodawes tincidunt. Suspendisse potenti. Suspendisse potenti. Quisque commodo uwwamcowpew sapien, sit amet awiquet nyunc powttitow bibendum. Pwaesent vuwputate dignyissim sem a auctow. Mauwis vitae posuewe wibewo, id sempew magnya. Phasewwus vestibuwum owci at nyibh ownyawe phawetwa. Fusce consequat mauwis ut metus mawesuada consectetuw. Vivamus nyon intewdum nyisi, ut maximus wibewo. Suspendisse potenti. Vestibuwum ante ipsum pwimis in faucibus owci wuctus et uwtwices posuewe cubiwia cuwae; Pwaesent waoweet uwnya nyon nyeque vuwputate, intewdum faciwisis towtow egestas. Maecenyas mowestie mowestie convawwis.

Phasewwus a puwus sed tewwus uwtwicies posuewe sit amet vew vewit. Vivamus eweifend, ex nyon venyenyatis vuwputate, ante fewis scewewisque wectus, et pwetium justo owci a owci. Maecenyas eweifend tewwus quis puwus vawius, vitae scewewisque tuwpis venyenyatis. Awiquam ut nyibh finyibus, tincidunt mauwis et, efficituw puwus. Pwoin iacuwis metus at weo tempus, nyon egestas dui awiquet. Nyuwwa uwtwices impewdiet ipsum, dignyissim tincidunt weo venyenyatis et. Duis eu wobowtis wisus. Nyuwwam vew augue nyec nyeque egestas tincidunt a quis augue. Maecenyas wuctus ante nyon ewos consequat, vew consectetuw weo consequat. Pewwentesque suscipit uwtwices augue, nyon ewementum tuwpis ewementum in. Phasewwus at intewdum ex. Cwas sed ewit ac nyuwwa pwacewat tempow. Nyam dowow ipsum, finyibus quis maximus et, sempew sit amet diam.

Vivamus vitae uwtwices ewit, vew convawwis nyisi. Awiquam dapibus intewdum wutwum. Donyec vitae est posuewe ewit eweifend impewdiet. Ut id commodo tewwus. Vivamus eget posuewe wibewo. Donyec ownyawe dui nyon dowow sodawes gwavida. Pewwentesque scewewisque, ante vew whoncus wuctus, quam diam awiquam ex, sagittis pwetium ewos ewos id wiguwa. Sed nyeque wectus, ewementum ac odio vew, twistique convawwis wowem. Donyec nyec congue magnya. Pewwentesque mi mauwis, mowwis ac nyuwwa quis, powttitow accumsan ewos. Quisque wutwum sempew mauwis eu dictum.

Ut ownyawe owci awcu, sed consectetuw tuwpis powttitow eu. Mowbi a posuewe uwnya. In at wisus nyec mauwis iacuwis vestibuwum nyon at ex. Awiquam posuewe ewit ex, at uwwamcowpew towtow condimentum in. Pewwentesque awiquam ewit ut massa wutwum, sed impewdiet nyeque uwwamcowpew. Quisque id wutwum ewos. Ut mi diam, faciwisis condimentum mauwis posuewe, vawius commodo massa. Suspendisse intewdum dui eu bibendum dapibus. Nyunc scewewisque wowem ut ewos waoweet tincidunt id at nyibh. Nyunc iacuwis tincidunt ewit, eget congue odio congue in. Integew sit amet faucibus vewit. Vivamus vowutpat awcu sed tuwpis iacuwis finyibus. Etiam powta pwacewat justo eget condimentum.

Cuwabituw awiquam at ewos sit amet mowwis. Sed suscipit quis nyibh a cuwsus. Maecenyas awiquam sapien sed vewit vowutpat finyibus. Cuwabituw wisus sem, egestas eget wectus nyon, maximus commodo wisus. Vivamus quis owci eu quam awiquet dictum in vew wacus. Fusce et nyisw commodo, posuewe weo nyon, auctow owci. Quisque sowwicitudin vawius mi sit amet ownyawe. Pwaesent faciwisis, tuwpis quis faciwisis suscipit, mauwis ewat posuewe sapien, et vestibuwum nyisw wectus at nyuwwa. Pwaesent quis mawesuada mauwis, nyec accumsan massa.

Cuwabituw ut bwandit augue, ut sagittis mauwis. Sed sodawes wectus in towtow finyibus, waoweet tincidunt tuwpis gwavida. Donyec fewmentum cuwsus enyim, id condimentum ipsum pwetium sed. Cwas ewos magnya, whoncus vitae pwacewat nyec, euismod sit amet nyibh. In wutwum dictum nyisw, ut euismod mi mawesuada quis. Integew sodawes weo in commodo posuewe. Pwaesent id vestibuwum nyisi. Quisque bibendum, fewis a sempew mattis, wectus ipsum phawetwa massa, at auctow ex wowem ewementum massa. Integew pwetium fewis ac sem awiquam sodawes.

Vestibuwum id metus puwus. Sed at tincidunt nyunc. Sed condimentum enyim wectus, sed intewdum nyisw wobowtis nyon. Vivamus a phawetwa ewos. Fusce gwavida, massa eu sempew ewementum, wibewo tuwpis vowutpat dowow, eget wutwum wectus wisus sit amet quam. Nyuwwa eget sagittis sem, eu awiquam ex. Donyec massa justo, dignyissim at uwnya nyec, sempew phawetwa nyuwwa. Pewwentesque et weo wobowtis, intewdum est mowestie, twistique nyisi. Sed eu powttitow sapien, vitae tincidunt nyibh. Integew vitae fewmentum enyim. Phasewwus convawwis posuewe ipsum, in condimentum fewis sempew in. Cuwabituw in wiguwa eu magnya ewementum fwingiwwa. Quisque sagittis mauwis vew scewewisque wutwum. Nyuwwa faciwisi. Maecenyas nyec wectus id massa commodo impewdiet. Vivamus mauwis sapien, hendwewit vew massa id, uwtwicies uwwamcowpew enyim.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585221

wesoda25 wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
I'm not talking about what you said in the appeal, you were straightforward and seemingly honest there. Was talking about the secret note incident with castor where you said he dragged you around and distributed your items, but naloac said they couldn't find anything of that sort.

edit: actually hold on I might be mistaken. I looked again and now all I see is castor saying they never dragged your body around and distributed gear but you said they did - I thought there was some sort of comment from naloac that they didn't see anything like that but I must have been confused. So if castor was right (doubtful) than my previous comment stands, if not then ignore it. Someone who read logs can enlighten me idk.
Oh yeah, it's not disputed. I was a random name so there was no metagrudge involved, but he cuffed me, dragged me around and then let an antag in a mech drill me to death while he held me still in handcuffs.

The part that was in dispute was that he distributed my gear. He definitely was helping an antag (which is a muddy situation that doesn't usually result in a ban but will get noted so it doesn't become a habit) but whether he then gave away my gear or just stole it was in dispute.

The logging for this situation is a bit hard to deal with, because castor didn't directly kill me, he dragged me in cuffs. So you have to line up the timings of him hitting me with the cuffs but me being dragged around doesn't have a log every time I'm moved, and the mech logging is infamously irritating to deal with because mechs are have their own combat logs not necessarily tied to the pilot of the mech, so you can often miss shit. It's an annoying situation to debunk with logs, hence why it was probably originally a note and not a ban, and why Vekter was willing to wipe it in the face of it being the key reason castor was permabanned (which it wasn't, nor shouldn't be, but avoiding drama is reasonable when a headmin takes a SPECIAL INTEREST)
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #585222

Does Lepi and castor have a deeply intimate and unique relationship?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585224

no
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #585225

reminder to suck jannie cock daily to avoid being banned. dare to speak out about a jannies being shit and you will be banned!!
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #585226

Lacran wrote:Does Lepi and castor have a deeply intimate and unique relationship?
id have a unique relationship with you if a jannie decided to break admin conduct and went after you too ;)
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585228

Naloac wrote:
Lacran wrote:Does Lepi and castor have a deeply intimate and unique relationship?
id have a unique relationship with you if a jannie decided to break admin conduct and went after you too ;)
an admin broke conduct and WENT AFTER a player?!

what?!

who?!!?
Naloac wrote:reminder to suck jannie cock daily to avoid being banned. dare to speak out about a jannies being shit and you will be banned!!
>sucking jannie cock is headmin-ruled equivalent to being asked not to scream slurs, call everyone trannies and rage in every interaction with people
>castor wasn't even banned for hostility or the n-word

I don't know if you've been around long enough to have been on singulo lepi but this is singulo posting you're doing right now
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585229

oops sorry this is for shitposting i forgot

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #585230

Stickymayhem wrote:oops sorry this is for shitposting i forgot

Penis poop
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #585231

cacogen wrote: This is Don trying to hide the fact he feels threatened by Ginsberg despite seeing him as beneath him. Do the people who post this feel similarly?
read da post under it
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #585232

simultaneously i think my detective skills are going up and my believability skills are going down
i find impostor behaviour more and i catch them more in the act
but then i get random 1 or 2 votes and even the occasional eject, even if the accusations has basically no foundation (It's black vote black just truuust me on this its black)
but then again, one game orange just fucking ignored black killing infront of him twice, so it may be pubbie intelligence
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585233

Naloac wrote:reminder to suck jannie cock daily to avoid being banned. dare to speak out about a jannies being shit and you will be banned!!
what did you truly mean by this
Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #585234

We're all friends here.
is this satire?
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585235

im starting to think lepi is retarded
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #585236

Boris wrote:

We're all friends here.
is this satire?
We're all friends here.
Hugs
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #585237

Writers have really been taking ike in an interesting direction these past couple seasons, excited to see whats next.
Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #585238

Misdoubtful wrote:
Boris wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:snip
is this satire?
We're all friends here.
lol
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585239

wesoda25 wrote:Writers have really been taking ike in an interesting direction these past couple seasons, excited to see whats next.
help
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585240

IkeTG wrote:im starting to think lepi is retarded
only just now? must be retarded yourself
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585241

it would be interresting if we were really all friends here
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585242

terranaut wrote:
who's this kid
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #585243

Timonk wrote:it would be interresting if we were really all friends here
welcome to manuel
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585247

IkeTG wrote:
terranaut wrote:
who's this kid
hes a former terry monkey gone wild gone tgmc
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #585249

Timonk wrote:it would be interresting if we were really all friends here
Shhhh we are :)
Hugs
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585250

im friends with your parents misdoubtful and they said you're a wonderful person
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585252

ike babe you changed your pfp
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585254

yeah i feel more at home with a namazu avatar. I am sorry for my transgressions
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #585255

Thanks I worked very hard on this.
Hugs
stan_albatross
Byond Username: Stan_albatross

Post by stan_albatross » #585256

Timonk wrote: hes a former terry monkey gone wild gone tgmc
*Gone cm

Most memorable experience with him was when he as a non-combat doctor basically unable to use guns picked up basically the strongest armour in the game and ID-locked it to himself and refused to take it off
Karl Karlsson and never anything else
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585257

stan_albatross wrote:
Timonk wrote: hes a former terry monkey gone wild gone tgmc
*Gone cm

Most memorable experience with him was when he as a non-combat doctor basically unable to use guns picked up basically the strongest armour in the game and ID-locked it to himself and refused to take it off
I can assure you without a doubt that whoever you're thinking of isn't me. I don't play doctor. I play to slay.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #585258

Surely there is something in between acting like a "boot licking cock sucker" and a "spazzy piece of shit dreg" that we actually want to see and we're saying he should be unbanned because he's not the former when that's half the expectation