Radical idea

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Radical idea

Post by Farquaar » #586234

Bottom post of the previous page:

BONERMASTER wrote:To be fair, a 3D printed gun is total rubbish, there is this nice weapons dealer on youtube that tested this out, and concluded it would pretty likely blow up and kill the shooter as well. I mean, there's only so many things you can do with this plastic shit or whatever it is these printers use, and lots of moving mechanical parts mixed with explosives and high stress on the structure probably isn't one of them.
I used to think that. But the tech is evolving rapidly. There are plenty of gun hobbyist channels on Youtube that showcase semi-automatic and fully automatic 3D printed firearms at shooting ranges. They're remarkably durable, and definitely make for a dangerous weapon.

It's inevitable, really. Traditional designs don't work with plastic materials? Create new designs that reinforce those vulnerable areas. PLA not tough enough to withstand fully automatic fire? Use tougher plastic, like PLA+. These aren't like those early one-shot matchlock printed pistols that you saw five years ago.
► Show Spoiler
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #586235

u cant 3d print bullets
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586236

your way of swailing is by spraying fire at fire until it isnt as hot as it was before
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586237

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:u cant 3d print bullets
ever heard of the ss13 autolathe?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586239

Timonk if you're so scared of guns why dont you move to a country where there are none
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586240

sorry i already live in germany
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586242

So why do you keep sperging about other countries laws? You don't see me making threads complaining about how the Chinese government made skeletons illegal
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #586246

Super Aggro Crag wrote:So why do you keep sperging about other countries laws? You don't see me making threads complaining about how the Chinese government made skeletons illegal
there's this hero in dota called wraith king, he used to be skeleton king but then dota got big in china and valve being a bunch of cucks just turned him into wraith king globally. nowadays there's a very expensive and rare skin that you can get to turn him back into his skeleton self. fuck you valve.
Attachments
skeletonking.jpg
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586250

Super Aggro Crag wrote:So why do you keep sperging about other countries laws? You don't see me making threads complaining about how the Chinese government made skeletons illegal
because people die from guns and you dont die from seeing a corpse instead of a skeleton
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #586251

Timonk wrote:
because people die from guns and you dont die from seeing a corpse instead of a skeleton
Guns don't kill people, people use guns to kill people
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586253

knives are less lethal and have to be applied from close range, giving you more of a chance on the off chance someone comes in your house to rob and murder you
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #586256

Timonk wrote:knives are less lethal and have to be applied from close range, giving you more of a chance on the off chance someone comes in your house to rob and murder you

Are you mentally handicapped? A close range knife will do far, far more damage than a close range gun. A student stabbed 21 people. If a CRIMINAL is gonna rob you he PROBABLY is already a CRIMINAL and so will obtain a weapon ILLEGALLY. People who want to kill people will kill people, no matter what. If they want to kill you and they can't get a gun they will stab you or pour FUCKING ACID ON YOUR FACE YOU IMBECILE
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #586257

bringing a knife to a fistfight can backfire really hard, if someone manages to disarm you you're fucked
you could say it's a double edged blade
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #586258

terranaut wrote:bringing a knife to a fistfight can backfire really hard, if someone manages to disarm you you're fucked

I despise you. Aside from the joke, you have to be really good to beat someone using a knife. It's a force multiplier, and someone with a knife is really dangerous. The only thing that can beat a knife (aside from years of martial arts training) is a firearm or maybe another knife.
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #586259

if some retard whos never been in a fight before pulls a knife you literally just have to grab and then break his wrist and you can stab him
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586260

hes gonna stab you in the hand before you will ever be able to grab him terra

also what would you rather have? a bullet in your head or a knife in your stomach?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #586261

If someone pulls a knife on you either cooperate or throw your coat/bag at them and run. Trying to grapple a knife is a moronic move, your just as likely to be injured as they are.

As for guns vs knife, the whole point of a gun is that you have a range advantage. Why would you get close enough to be knife'd?
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #586262

wow people still using blades in 2021, i think guns should be outlawed as they can be used in offense, while landmines: they cant be used for school shooting, murder sprees etc but they are excellent in home defense from burglars and corrupt government. you know why the media doesnt ever talk about claymores? yeah cause they dont want you to know about efficiency and want you to waste money while feeding the gun industry and blacksmiths syndicate
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #586263

chocolate_bickie wrote: your just as likely to be injured as they are.
this is why pulling a knife if you're not 100% sure you know how to use it is dumb
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #586264

Timonk wrote:your way of swailing is by spraying fire at fire until it isnt as hot as it was before
The analogy kind of breaks down because fire always produces more fire for as long as there is fuel instead of fire production being dependent on economic stuff.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #586265

Timonk wrote:hes gonna stab you in the hand before you will ever be able to grab him terra

also what would you rather have? a bullet in your head or a knife in your stomach?
I'd rather have a knife in my stomach.
I'd also prefer to have a bullet in my stomach than a knife in my eyesocket or throat.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586270

timonk you fucking retard, you don't have "a knife in your stomach" you have "16 horrible sucking open puncture wounds" in the stomach
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586278

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:wow people still using blades in 2021, i think guns should be outlawed as they can be used in offense, while landmines: they cant be used for school shooting, murder sprees etc but they are excellent in home defense from burglars and corrupt government. you know why the media doesnt ever talk about claymores? yeah cause they dont want you to know about efficiency and want you to waste money while feeding the gun industry and blacksmiths syndicate
what? are you gonna set up mines with owner detection?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586280

Super Aggro Crag wrote:timonk you fucking retard, you don't have "a knife in your stomach" you have "16 horrible sucking open puncture wounds" in the stomach
isnt that the same with a gun from afar?
also it takes a different kind of person to stab someone 16 times than to shoot someone 16 times
ever seen a marine go into knife combat and stabbing the opponent more than needed?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586281

there are police officers who shoot a criminal 16 times
ever heard of a police officer stabbing someone 16 times? (on duty, nothing like hurr durr single case officer psychopath murders his wife)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #586282

Timonk wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:timonk you fucking retard, you don't have "a knife in your stomach" you have "16 horrible sucking open puncture wounds" in the stomach
also it takes a different kind of person to stab someone 16 times than to shoot someone 16 times
ever seen a marine go into knife combat and stabbing the opponent more than needed?
Where did you even see a marine go into knife combat at all?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #586283

terranaut wrote:bringing a knife to a fistfight can backfire really hard, if someone manages to disarm you you're fucked
The way I get around this is by bringing a double edged chainsword to my fistfights and it has that thing jet skis have where the engine stops if it escapes you
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #586288

cacogen wrote:
The way I get around this is by bringing a double edged chainsword to my fistfights and it has that thing jet skis have where the engine stops if it escapes you
damn, that's actually pretty smart.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586289

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Timonk wrote:
Where did you even see a marine go into knife combat at all?
dolphins, man
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586292

Timonk wrote:
this isnt the fucking movies, you don't poke someone with the knife and leave it in and they drop instantly

murdering someone with a knife is fucking brutal and messy and you keep fucking stabbing them until they stop making noises and moving

the *minimum* amount of stabs I have heard of being instructed is 2 stabs to the liver/kidney region and a slash across the throat, and that's when ur attacking a german from behind
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #586293

Crag is actually the Zodiac killer
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586294

cacogen wrote:Crag is actually the Zodiac killer
Zodiac only stabbed 2 people, one of who survived. With 8 stab wounds in the back. Which is why you need to be thorough.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586298

I never said you're supposed to stab once, just proves its saver to get stabbed 8 times vs getting shot 8 times
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #586302

Timonk wrote:I never said you're supposed to stab once, just proves its saver to get stabbed 8 times vs getting shot 8 times

People have been shot by cops like 15 times and still were able to stand and walk towards officers with a knife
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #586306

Timonk wrote:I never said you're supposed to stab once, just proves its saver to get stabbed 8 times vs getting shot 8 times
It really depends.
A bullet wound is small but deep and hard to heal.
What a knife would is depends on what the attacker does and what knife was used.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586307

thehogshotgun wrote:

People have been shot by cops like 15 times and still were able to stand and walk towards officers with a knife
Did they survive?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586308

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
It really depends.
A bullet wound is small but deep and hard to heal.
What a knife would is depends on what the attacker does and what knife was used.
It's the same if you get stabbed into a vital spot vs you get shot in a vital spot
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #586309

aaaaaaaaa
Last edited by thehogshotgun on Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #586310

Rohen_Tahir wrote:A bullet wound is small but deep and hard to heal.
Depends on the caliber and ammo type. Small caliber FMJ rounds will usually not fragment or tumble terribly much, but if you get shot with a JHP round you'll end up with a wound channel much like Mr. Grapefruit:

Timonk wrote:It's the same if you get stabbed into a vital spot vs you get shot in a vital spot
The attacker eventually dies in both cases, but with a stab wound they will usually always be incapacitated by severe blood loss (which can take minutes), while gunshot wounds can pretty much instantly incapacitate an attacker if the brain stem/spinal column are damaged.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #586311

Denton wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:A bullet wound is small but deep and hard to heal.
Depends on the caliber and ammo type. Small caliber FMJ rounds will usually not fragment or tumble terribly much, but if you get shot with a JHP round you'll end up with a wound channel much like Mr. Grapefruit:

Timonk wrote:It's the same if you get stabbed into a vital spot vs you get shot in a vital spot
The attacker eventually dies in both cases, but with a stab wound they will usually always be incapacitated by severe blood loss (which can take minutes), while gunshot wounds can pretty much instantly incapacitate an attacker if the brain stem/spinal column are damaged.
Informative, thanks.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586312

That means the defender has more time to run away after being stabbed
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #586313

BONERMASTER wrote:To be fair, a 3D printed gun is total rubbish, there is this nice weapons dealer on youtube that tested this out, and concluded it would pretty likely blow up and kill the shooter as well. I mean, there's only so many things you can do with this plastic shit or whatever it is these printers use, and lots of moving mechanical parts mixed with explosives and high stress on the structure probably isn't one of them.
You don't necessarily need a 3D printer, you can craft (shitty) firearms with just sheet metal and some tools. Look at Brasil for example: https://homemadeguns.wordpress.com/tag/brazil/
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #586319

MrStonedOne wrote:
Timonk wrote:What if the USA prohibited gun use from the start of modern guns(special cases like army, hunters excluded, basically you can't buy an AR 15 at best buy) so they didn't spread in first place?

No people that made shooting to their hobbies
No gun loving patriots
People actually see rifles as what they are, dangerous metal pea shooters)
The point of the 2nd amendment is to provide a recourse against a corrupt government. If the people can't buy what the army has, the 2nd amendment is useless.
The second amendment is to provide a recourse for a state of America against any government, including federal. That's essentially what the National Guard is, a well regulated militia with firearm access uninfringed by the federal government
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #586323

Bruh the national guard is part of the government.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #586324

Steal This Book teaches you how to make a four-winds shotgun, and that was 60's info.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #586325

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Bruh the national guard is part of the government.
We purposely shuffle and disperse the armed forces around the country to prevent them from being able to coalesce around any specific state government, as this was something that did happen and was a big :cry:
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #586327

Rotating forces away from home is a practice dating back thousands of years. The real threat of tyranny comes from the federal level. Whoever kicks out the federal government usually dictates the new order.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #586377

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Bruh the national guard is part of the government.
My bad, I meant the state's guards, I thought they were the same thing but you're right that they're federal entities.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #586382

what if americans held hands and banned guns because guns are racist
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #586384

Flatulent wrote:what if americans held hands and banned guns because guns are racist
► Show Spoiler
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #586385

SHALL