Dazo PB&J

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Dazo PB&J

Post by Timonk » #587633

Someone goes nuclear turbo mad over pixels on a screen
Vektor bans someone fo throwing a welder
Coffeedragons ban hunger claims another victim

More news at 11
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Dazo PB&J

Post by oranges » #587643

link the thread you're so lazy timeonk
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #587647

joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #587655

It's not the pixels but my beliefs about the pixels
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #587657

one time dazo ranted in the tg discord about how i got him banned for bombing medbay, and he said he didnt do anything. i posted a video of him doing exactly what he said he didnt do and then he did the joker laugh

Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #587659

Jaredfogle wrote:one time dazo ranted in the tg discord about how i got him banned for bombing medbay, and he said he didnt do anything. i posted a video of him doing exactly what he said he didnt do and then he did the joker laugh

Shaps is fucked
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #587660

EOBGames wrote: Shaps is fucked
1: Shaps was so fucking disinterested in what actually happen he thought me, an atmos tech, was a fucking assistant. 2: I was attacked was I was fucking going way, i literally ran like 20 tiles in maint and this fucker mothblocks was still attacking me. Its not self defense when someone is running away,( even in real life with your fucking false equivlenacies you fucking shitter mothblcoks) """"""""""" THIS IS THE BIG LIE""""""""""""""""" he then came back with a lo cap welding tank... LITERALLY A FUCKING LIE. I SWEAR TO GOD, ON MY MOM, ON MY DAD, ON MY BROKEN FINGER. I WAS RUNNING AWAY, NOT ONCE DID I EVEN GET BACK INTO MEDBAY. NOT ONCE. I DID IT WHEN I RAN AS FAR AS I COULD BEFORE GETTING CRITTED. IN MAINT. OUTSIDE OF MEDBAY. THIS IS A LIE. 4: Oh yeah i just went back for revenge on the guy who took my welder bomb. I looked for a weapon, came back and killed him ruthlessly. You realize how fucking RETARDED this lie is to everyone involved. I NEVER "WENT BACK" Y OU FUCKING MONGOLOID I WAS FUCKING CAHSED DOWN AND THE ONLY THING I COULD FUCKING DO BESIDS KNEEL AND DIE WAS TO DETONATE THE BOMB. I DIDNT FUCKING GO LOOKING FOR IT. ITS CALLED MAINT COMBAT YOU USE WHATEVER YOU CAN FUCKING SEE
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #587668

Jaredfogle wrote:one time dazo ranted in the tg discord about how i got him banned for bombing medbay, and he said he didnt do anything. i posted a video of him doing exactly what he said he didnt do and then he did the joker laugh

I know, I was there. It's part of why I decided to ban him because I'm about 99.999% sure he's not faking after that shit.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #587807

He plays for the ghilker PR's, I have lost all sympathy
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #587831

Dazo gained sympathy for me for stating such a controversial opinion
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote: