Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

GME

Post by Timonk » #588652

Bye bye money!!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Re: GME

Post by trollbreeder » #588653

I'm laughing my ass off.
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #588654

buy the dip stupid
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #588655

Lumbermancer wrote:buy the dip stupid
Robinhood: No
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #588656

If I knew the bubble would burst so soon I would have shorted
► Show Spoiler
trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588659

i heard robinhood is selling people's stocks for them
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588660

As for the stock itself, it's doing heartbeat motions now, shooting up, shooting down, then staying in the middle

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588661

trollbreeder wrote:i heard robinhood is selling people's stocks for them

That happens if you buy with margin, but only retards buy with margin. Don’t believe everything you hear on the internet tool
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588662

stonks only go up sorry we sold them
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588663

That happens if you buy with margin, but only retards buy with margin. Don’t believe everything you hear on the internet tool
This is why i preface literally everything i say with "I heard" or "I think" or "Maybe" or "Probably". Including my post!

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588664

trollbreeder wrote:
This is why i preface literally everything i say with "I heard" or "I think" or "Maybe" or "Probably". Including my post!

Yeah and im trying to tell you not to believe it retard. If you trade with margin they reserve the right to sell your stock at any time to cover the margin
trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588665

thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

Yeah and im trying to tell you not to believe it retard. If you trade with margin they reserve the right to sell your stock at any time to cover the margin
but you dont have to be a dick about it

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588666

trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

And you don’t have to spread heresay but it’s ok guys I used the words “I heard” so I am exempt from any consequence if I say something wrong not like people will tell their friends a myth and then you get hundreds of people spreading bullshit making us look like retards all because somebody who didn’t know what he is talking about spouting some shit he saw in YouTube comments
chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #588667

thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

And you don’t have to spread heresay but it’s ok guys I used the words “I heard” so I am exempt from any consequence if I say something wrong not like people will tell their friends a myth and then you get hundreds of people spreading bullshit making us look like retards all because somebody who didn’t know what he is talking about spouting some shit he saw in YouTube comments
Silence bot. Your Hedge fund masters have no power here
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588668

chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

Are you retarded? I'm mad because the media is gonna use this as more fuel for the "They don't know what they are doing" fire you retarde
chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #588669

thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

Are you retarded? I'm mad because the media is gonna use this as more fuel for the "They don't know what they are doing" fire you retarde
So many people getting caught with margin calls show that they din't know what they are doing
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #588670

keep hodling
hedgies are doing a short ladder to scare you into thinking momentum is gone
tomorrow morning price will go back up
DO NOT SELL ON FRIDAY
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588671

chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

Yeah and they are gonna keep whining about the margin shit and more uninformed people are gonna pick it up and the media will laugh and the sqeeze will lose steam and I will lose fucking money!
Last edited by thehogshotgun on Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #588672

stop quoting you filtyh fucks
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588673

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:stop quoting you filtyh fucks

mmmmmake me bitch boy
chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #588674

thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

Yeah and they are gonna keep whining about the margin shit and more uninformed people are gonna pick it up and the media will laugh and the sqeeze will lose steam and I will lose fucking money!
Stocks at $190, unless you bought at 220 you'll be fine. Also no one who is actually holding cares what the msm are saying cos everyone who did already chickened out.
Quote c-c-c-combo
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #588675

chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

Stocks at $190, unless you bought at 220 you'll be fine. Also no one who is actually holding cares what the msm are saying cos everyone who did already chickened out.
Quote c-c-c-combo
This isn't related to your post but I just want to say that
trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588677

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

Quote c-c-c-combo
Keep that quote combo going! Don't break it on friday! Hold the quote!

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #588679

trollbreeder wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

Quote c-c-c-combo

WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #588685

i'm at peace
i'm the man
buying stocks on the day of the crash
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #588686

Super Aggro Crag wrote:i'm at peace
i'm the man
buying stocks on the day of the crash
God damn it crag

Stop being as old as me.

Also what the hell happened to the hut?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588687

starmute wrote: Also what the hell happened to the hut?
MSO killed it
I gave it the final blow
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588688

Also let's go with the ape thing again

Before taking banana, big tree told monkey he can take back banana at any time, and if he wanted that not to happen he was supposed to pay more

Now big tree tell monkey to not bully snake into shedding money. Big tree take banana from ape. Ape go nuts. Ape scream disposession. Ape point at snake forcing bananas to grow smaller, yelling hedge fund. In reality, ape agreed to this treatment all along.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #588689

Are you attempting to explain a short squeeze or are you just shit posting I honestly can't tell Timonk
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #588690

I don't know anything about stocks. But it sounds like the bad guys won again. I'm tired of reading posts from people shilling for the wealthy.
chocolate_bickie wrote: So many people getting caught with margin calls show that they din't know what they are doing
I doubt people using something like Robinhood not knowing what they're doing is uncommon. It's designed to get money from beginners who think they have an honest chance at making it rich. Just seems like an attempt to shift blame while ignoring the real problem of a grossly unfair system.

Timonk is a BTC billionaire btw he's just angsty he can't cash out
starmute wrote: Also what the hell happened to the hut?
Ahh yes, StarToad. MSO gave us the opportunity to have it deleted so Wesoda25 (the latest version) took it and ran.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 5&p=562492
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26481

I was going to say MSO's motives remain unknown but I think he was just high.
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Are you attempting to explain a short squeeze or are you just shit posting I honestly can't tell Timonk
He seems to think the Robinhood investors agreeing to having their stocks bought back by buying on margin means that Robinhood, in what I'm guessing is an unusual and therefore difficult to predict measure, buying back their stocks to fuck over poor people on behalf of the wealthy is fine.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588695

At this point i actually think Robinhood is ignoring the margin shit and selling EVERYONE's stocks indiscriminately

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #588697

Wouldn't surprise me
Robinhood is done for anyway with all this bad PR. If people can't trust them, they won't use them. And they sure as fuck can't trust them anymore
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #588698

Code still exists, it will come back under a different name in 6 months
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #588706

thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:
thehogshotgun wrote:
trollbreeder wrote:

Quote c-c-c-combo

WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE WE LIKE THIS QUOTE
agreed
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #588739

>liquidity crisis in clearance brokers for settlements due to stock volatility
IT's A CONSPIRACY
>robinhood closes margin users at a loss
GAME IS RIGGED

glad I got out before the normies got in
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588747

you are the most normie out of all of us, after crag
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #588748

ok
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #588749

you either have diamond hands or you're a fag
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588751

What the fuck did you just fucking ok at me me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #588754

gme (good morning everyone)

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #588755

bobbahbrown wrote:gme (good morning everyone)
This fucking bee :lol:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588756

oranges wrote:>liquidity crisis in clearance brokers for settlements due to stock volatility
IT's A CONSPIRACY
>robinhood closes margin users at a loss
GAME IS RIGGED

glad I got out before the normies got in
Huh
NSFW:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588776

Wallstreetbets is like a self support group for bears eight now
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588801

He could ass us on whatever that means or the easily misunderstood intricucies of such an issue but instead he wants you to know h
Last edited by cacogen on Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
NSFW:

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #588809

i can’t believe MAGNVS CHVNGVS WHOLESOME 100 is dumping gme rn
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.