Re: we need to send a dollar to bam margera

Post by thehogshotgun » #590524

who
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #590525

I haven't heard anything about Bam Margera since Cum Town. Actually come to think of it I think I saw on /tv/ the other day he couldn't be hired for Jackass 4 due to how unreliable he is nowadays (due to his drinking I guess). I don't think he needs money though after what he made from doing whatever in the early 2000s that involved being a professional pussy/asshole, skateboard guy and idol of teenage boys (still being one himself even now). Plus giving money to an alcoholic won't help him.

I guess you liked him a lot in 2006?
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #590549

thehogshotgun wrote:who
one of the jackass guys
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #590564

cacogen wrote:I haven't heard anything about Bam Margera since Cum Town. Actually come to think of it I think I saw on /tv/ the other day he couldn't be hired for Jackass 4 due to how unreliable he is nowadays (due to his drinking I guess). I don't think he needs money though after what he made from doing whatever in the early 2000s that involved being a professional pussy/asshole, skateboard guy and idol of teenage boys (still being one himself even now). Plus giving money to an alcoholic won't help him.

I guess you liked him a lot in 2006?
He got banned from jackass 4 so he needs everyone to send him a dollar so he can make his own movie
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #590575

I Googled it and IGN has an article about it because I guess his latest meltdown could only be relevant to the dwindling readership of an ancient game reviews site. THUG2 was a defining video game of my childhood and I still listen to songs from its soundtrack and to see Bam removed from the cover art in THPS1+2 in order to avoid paying him royalties shook me harder than Ryan Dunn's death did him.
IGN wrote:"Who the f**k cares if I'm drunk as hell anymore? Jackass has put me through hell on f**king wheels for a year-and-a-half," Margera reportedly said. "I wrote them so many ideas, and if I'm not in the movie and they use my ideas, how do you think that will make me feel? The last thing I want to do is be in a courtroom with [director] Jeff Tremaine, I love him. But f**k, man, I'm not in Jackass 4? If anybody cares about me, don't go see their movie, because I will make mine way f**king radder if you just Venmo me a dollar."
Anyway, he needs to start a Kickstarter or something so we can all contribute to getting this Earth Rocker back on his feet in a way where we can track our progress and not have him drink the money until after it's funded.
NSFW:

terbs
Byond Username: yolo4202beardromenmugen

Post by terbs » #590862

I just want to swim in the piss hot tub before he dies
"You cannot create fun, only take it from other players." - 2beard
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #590864

terbs go on cum town
NSFW:

terbs
Byond Username: yolo4202beardromenmugen

Post by terbs » #590868

cacogen wrote:terbs go on cum town
I’m Ian fidance
"You cannot create fun, only take it from other players." - 2beard
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #590869

damn dude i skipped past this thread but bam needs more than a dollar he needs some damn well meds
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #590877

The studio was forcing him to take antidepressants on Jackass 4 before he was fired. Apparently that and the regular sobriety tests didn't help.

It has to be hard if alcohol is what you turn to cope and that's taken away from you because a film studio wants to protect its investment. Antidepressants can either do nothing or come with unpleasant side-effects so shoving them down someone's throat as though a magic cure-all in an attempt to stop them self-harming presumably and bringing bad publicity onto the production isn't exactly the most therapeutic means of administering them. So even if Bam is a walking exclusion zone and cautionary tale in allowing adolescence to continue well into middle age who constantly humiliates himself in public and has always been a huge baby when he doesn't get his own way I do feel bad for him in some ways.
NSFW: