manuel doxing his bf peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

manuel doxing his bf peanut

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #597334

Bottom post of the previous page:

lol
ttps://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28900&view=unread#unread
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: manuel doxing his bf peanut

Post by Armhulen » #597693

Cobby wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
They left out cringe no one is going to bring up and will be lost when they appeal later.

My take on it is that if the details mattered enough to keep them banned then it’s stupid to not include in the reason because it’s very possible it gets lost. Don’t have to go into details regarding anything but the thing holding back the unban being accepted.

Mfw we don’t even have public bans yet so who cares what you put into the reason.
Should have voted for me sweetheart
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #597695

everyone voted for you, it was ranked choice voting

you won 100% of the vote !
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #597697

Cobby wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
They left out cringe no one is going to bring up and will be lost when they appeal later.

My take on it is that if the details mattered enough to keep them banned then it’s stupid to not include in the reason because it’s very possible it gets lost. Don’t have to go into details regarding anything but the thing holding back the unban being accepted.

Mfw we don’t even have public bans yet so who cares what you put into the reason.
I'm pretty interested in what things will look like for this when they do appeal this in that years time.
Hugs
YuiY1997
Byond Username: YuiY1997

Post by YuiY1997 » #597704

Dox is when you tell people someone is underage now
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #597705

the admins fear being called childrish
Ghilker
Byond Username: Ghilker

Post by Ghilker » #597707

Ah yes revealing the age is doxxing Image
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #597708

► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #597714

Farquaar wrote:
Ghilker wrote:Ah yes revealing the age is doxxing Image
We really do need to clear out all those spam accounts clogging up the birthday announcements
Do you like not want to purchase the Зубной порошок?
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #597720

Misdoubtful wrote:
Cobby wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:

I'm pretty interested in what things will look like for this when they do appeal this in that years time.
the banning admin will state that there was more to it than in the ban reason and that they should stay banned, headmins will take some vague explanation thats probably inaccurate because the details were in fact lost to time and that'll be that
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #597728

terranaut wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:
Cobby wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:

the banning admin will state that there was more to it than in the ban reason and that they should stay banned, headmins will take some vague explanation thats probably inaccurate because the details were in fact lost to time and that'll be that
completely wrong
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #597734

IkeTG wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:
Cobby wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:

completely wrong
completely wrong
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #597735

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:
Cobby wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:

completely wrong
completely wrong
you're right
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #597821

Two wrongs don't make a right :x :x :x :x :x :x
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.