Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #597996

Hello everyone.

It has come to our attention that some community servers provide content that is simply put - unacceptable.

While we normally do not interfere with community servers and the content they provide, in this case it is necessary to make it clear, that sexual violence content is not acceptable in Garry's Mod, be that on the Steam Workshop or on community servers.

If you are a server owner, please familiarize yourself with the following article:
https://wiki.facepunch.com/gmod/Server_Operator_Rules

Please adjust your servers to conform to the rules outlined in the article.
Servers found breaking the rules outlined in the article after 15th of April 2021 will be delisted from the in-game server browser.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: 1988

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #598005

I like how they specifically name the rape swep.

If you don't know what it is, imagine smashing two dolls together while making noises. That is one of the only things that can get you OFFICIALLY exiled/blacklisted from gmod.

I just find that incredible that it's the only non-malicious thing that is considered against the rules lol
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #598009

do any of you remember "garry anti cheat", which bans you if you use sethhacks and literally nothing else
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #598142

so sexual violence is still allowed it's just not on the hub
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: