There was no bacon, eggs, cheese on the bread this morning ...Day 1, old school, no sugar, no carboh

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

There was no bacon, eggs, cheese on the bread this morning ...Day 1, old school, no sugar, no carboh

Post by Toronto88 » #599040

Day 1, old school, no sugar, no carbohydrates, healthy fats, 6 small meals / snacks during the day, and a meat and green salad at night. You don't drink much alcohol, so quitting is not a big deal. Return to Sashima and no food after 8 PM.

I felt like my ass from wearing 40 pounds over the past 2 years ... my lower back has sank, I can't bend straight to tie sneakers without breathing hard, I feel like I'm playing with my face for some fun. Skate first if I'm trying to tan my fat ass ...

Today there are 250 people, he will get out of here.

Anyone can, it takes determination and a desire to feel healthy to overcome the desire to eat great food. I quit smoking and (Vomiting all day) Blow ... cold turkey just stopped at.

If you follow this plan and transform your body into "Fat Burning Mode" (takes about 2 weeks seriously) without cheating ... and your weight will drop like a terminally ill AIDS patient :sunglasses::thumbsup:

(Not guilty of AIDS patients ....) :grimacing:

Target - 210 kg ...

PS- I conceal my thickness well, being a 6 '1' helps a lot of time.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: There was no bacon, eggs, cheese on the bread this morning ...Day 1, old school, no sugar, no carboh

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599042

Toronto88 wrote:Day 1, old school, no sugar, no carbohydrates, healthy fats, 6 small meals / snacks during the day, and a meat and green salad at night. You don't drink much alcohol, so quitting is not a big deal. Return to Sashima and no food after 8 PM.

I felt like my ass from wearing 40 pounds over the past 2 years ... my lower back has sank, I can't bend straight to tie sneakers without breathing hard, I feel like I'm playing with my face for some fun. Skate first if I'm trying to tan my fat ass ...

Anyone can, it takes determination and a desire to feel healthy to overcome the desire to eat great food. I quit smoking and (Vomiting all day) Blow ... cold turkey just stopped at.

If you follow this plan and transform your body into "Fat Burning Mode" (takes about 2 weeks seriously) without cheating ... and your weight will drop like a terminally ill AIDS patient :sunglasses::thumbsup:

Target - 210 kg ...

I don't understand why people don't like working out, I feel like cumming every time I do
[youtube]BdVCfDioTcY[/youtube]
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: There was no bacon, eggs, cheese on the bread this morning ...Day 1, old school, no sugar, no carboh

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599049

Toronto88 wrote:Day 1, old school, no sugar, no carbohydrates, healthy fats, 6 small meals / snacks during the day, and a meat and green salad at night. You don't drink much alcohol, so quitting is not a big deal. Return to Sashima and no food after 8 PM.

Target - 210 kg ...

What
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #599051

hi tonto
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #599055

i am glad to see my good friend tonto back on the forums once again.

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.