Guys Gone Wild

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Guys Gone Wild

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599554

So i see seth viudeo oin TG and i wanna play tg but now i am ban beacause i kill argonian with bomb but like hge shoot me with gun and jtuff bbut like seth can kill ppl in his video (if you have not seen video it so funy i actually pee a little) here you should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= and lkie you put hgow to make bomb on wiki but like i cant make bomb>? i dont know man... tyhjos is just sad so please unban
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Guys Gone Wild

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599555

Rohen_Tahir wrote:So i see seth viudeo oin TG and i wanna play tg but now i am ban beacause i kill argonian with bomb but like hge shoot me with gun and jtuff bbut like seth can kill ppl in his video (if you have not seen video it so funy i actually pee a little) here you should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= and lkie you put hgow to make bomb on wiki but like i cant make bomb>? i dont know man... tyhjos is just sad so please unban
bruuuuuh, relatable. I pissed my pants while shitting watching this, but did you know? RAID SHADOW LEGENDS THE FREE MMORPG DVD FOR KIDS WITH ADHD IS NUMBER ONE ON THE PLAYSTORE, hey let's get serious... raid isn't just a gaem is a lifestyle(raid). MY KIDS HAVE RAID I PLAY RAID IN THE CAR ON THE BOAT DRIVING A PLANE. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM(crashes plune) OH MY GOD MY WIFE! SHE FORGOT TO CLAIM HER REWARD 500 GEMS AND THIS NEW CHARACTER SHADOWSTALKER.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #599599

tonight we are going to summon the impostor from amongus now amongus if you didnt know is a game about crewmembers and impostors and we are going to summon the impostor from amongus
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599602

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:tonight we are going to summon the impostor from amongus now amongus if you didnt know is a game about crewmembers and impostors and we are going to summon the impostor from amongus
bruuuuuh, relatable. I pissed my pants while shitting watching this, but did you know? RAID SHADOW LEGENDS THE FREE MMORPG DVD FOR KIDS WITH ADHD IS NUMBER ONE ON THE PLAYSTORE, hey let's get serious... raid isn't just a gaem is a lifestyle(raid). MY KIDS HAVE RAID I PLAY RAID IN THE CAR ON THE BOAT DRIVING A PLANE. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM(crashes plune) OH MY GOD MY WIFE! SHE FORGOT TO CLAIM HER REWARD 500 GEMS AND THIS NEW CHARACTER SHADOWSTALKER.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #600359

I'm sseth, thanks for watching my videos. i will be dming you my paypal in order to support my content
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #600361

I prefer Guys With Low Self Esteem
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #600475

Jaredfogle wrote:I'm sseth, thanks for watching my videos. i will be dming you my paypal in order to support my content
what's with the sam hyde backing and background of jews dancing seems a little odd
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: