Elyina peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Elyina peanut

Post by Timonk » #600680

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 23&t=29121

"I think you had issues during your term"
"so you're a morto simp?"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: Elyina peanut

Post by Malkraz » #600683

personally, I simp for timonk
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #600684

thank you malkraz, i personally simp for bald people like FitMC and Rock Steel
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #600685

Spicy ?
► Show Spoiler
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #600690

Interesting that oranges was defending Morto on discord on this very same subject not long ago, but now that it involves someone he dislikes, his opinion has mysteriously morphed to suit! Truly embarrassing behavior!
That physically hurt to read. God damn. You'd do well on Yelp.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Dankasaur
Byond Username: Dankasaur

Post by Dankasaur » #600691

They haven't touched the game in nearly two years, come back for a little over a week, and are already screaming and shitting their self because they didn't immediately get their special admin perms back.

Also they don't play basil.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #600692

They forgot to say I was being blocked over activity after a misunderstanding, while they are being blocked due to conduct.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #600694

Animew prifile picture. Can headmins bump this to a server ban?
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #600695

chocolate_bickie wrote:Animew prifile picture. Can headmins bump this to a server ban?
seconded
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #600701

will he stop playing too as mso btfo him? only time can tell
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/elyina
Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #600702

IkeTG wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:Animew prifile picture. Can headmins bump this to a server ban?
seconded
thirded
am gud enineering
scrungo
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #600708

There should be a suffix to end the admin retirement posts saying "never welcome back", that's what I want on my retirement post.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #600709

I'll be honest, I either missed or forgot whatever the fuck is going on with Elyina during my half-decade absence and I'm confused as hell, but I'm fairly certain that I don't want anyone to explain it to me because I'll regret it if they do.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #600710

Pandarsenic wrote:I'll be honest, I either missed or forgot whatever the fuck is going on with Elyina during my half-decade absence and I'm confused as hell, but I'm fairly certain that I don't want anyone to explain it to me because I'll regret it if they do.
im not entirely sure but i think elyina was a town in maplestory 1
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #600712

My only interaction with Elyina was him telling me infamous autist and metagrudger Marisa Kirisame was allowed to hide my body for permanent round removal for hacking the captain's office door, stepping in and saying hello
Wish I knew better at the time to make a complaint
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #600715

Because it's related and there's a policy discussion thread. Lol 15-30 hours of free labor per month is considered inactive.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #600716

Nabski wrote:Lol 15-30 hours of free labor per month is considered inactive.
15-30 hours is required playtime, not admin time.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #600731

Naloac wrote:
Pandarsenic wrote:
Naloac wrote:generally I think 15-30 hours for a good few months is getting around *inactive*
If someone has a full-time job and thus only plays weekends, 28 hours for 3 months would still be 7 hours every weekend. At that point, I'd be worried that they're not spending enough time on other things.
Im not trying to be rude but ive 0 idea what you mean by this. 3 months with say 1 hour each weekend day *about the length of one round* would fall into my ballpark of being fine
13 * 2 = 26 hours at a pretty easy 2 hours a week.
When the maths is sus

inb5 it turns out im admining less than that right now and need to be sent to the shadow realm
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #600735

Malkraz wrote:My only interaction with Elyina was him telling me infamous autist and metagrudger Marisa Kirisame was allowed to hide my body for permanent round removal for hacking the captain's office door, stepping in and saying hello
Wish I knew better at the time to make a complaint
damn marisa kirisame does sound like a pretty autistic name wonder where they came up with inspiration for it tho
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #600743

Pandarsenic wrote:I'll be honest, I either missed or forgot whatever the fuck is going on with Elyina during my half-decade absence and I'm confused as hell, but I'm fairly certain that I don't want anyone to explain it to me because I'll regret it if they do.
I vaguely remember some threads on singulo and a "HE DELETED THE THREAD" peanut somewhere. Something about boomermins being ignored about some really ugly old drama
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #600744

TheFinalPotato wrote:
I vaguely remember some threads on singulo and a "HE DELETED THE THREAD" peanut somewhere. Something about boomermins being ignored about some really ugly old drama
Damn sounds fucking stupid glad I missed it
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #600757

i think some guy in 2018 was whining that in 2014 someone else accused him of catfishing them? stupid stuff. Would be shrugged off is elyina wasnt annoying probbably
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #600760

Critawakets wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
seconded
thirded
Quartered or something
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #600825

hit the yoshi on em
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #600834

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Critawakets wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
seconded
thirded
Quartered or something
quinted, send this guy back to school where he can pretend to be a japanese schoolgirl. Truly embarrassing!
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #600894

/me default dances
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #600896

i played eu4 with elyina they seem pretty chill, they helped me to understand the game when playing for the first time

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #600930

bobbahbrown wrote:i played eu4
My condolences
► Show Spoiler
BebeYoshi
Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Post by BebeYoshi » #600934

pugie wrote:There should be a suffix to end the admin retirement posts saying "never welcome back", that's what I want on my retirement post.
New retirement message should be this GLaDOS quote:
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #600979

pugie wrote:There should be a suffix to end the admin retirement posts saying "never welcome back", that's what I want on my retirement post.
resigned :P
ImageImageImage
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #600982

TWATICUS wrote:
resigned :P
Eliminated
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #600983

Just put name and smiley face or sad face
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #600984

Cobby
░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #600998

Timonk wrote:Cobby
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #601042

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #601075

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
⠀⠀⠀⡯⡯⡾⠝⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢊⠘⡮⣣⠪⠢⡑⡌
⠀⠀⠀⠟⠝⠈⠀⠀⠀⠡⠀⠠⢈⠠⢐⢠⢂⢔⣐⢄⡂⢔⠀⡁⢉⠸⢨⢑⠕⡌
⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠀⡀⢂⠡⠈⡔⣕⢮⣳⢯⣿⣻⣟⣯⣯⢷⣫⣆⡂⠀⠀⢐⠑⡌
⢀⠠⠐⠈⠀⢀⢂⠢⡂⠕⡁⣝⢮⣳⢽⡽⣾⣻⣿⣯⡯⣟⣞⢾⢜⢆⠀⡀⠀⠪
⣬⠂⠀⠀⢀⢂⢪⠨⢂⠥⣺⡪⣗⢗⣽⢽⡯⣿⣽⣷⢿⡽⡾⡽⣝⢎⠀⠀⠀⢡
⣿⠀⠀⠀⢂⠢⢂⢥⢱⡹⣪⢞⡵⣻⡪⡯⡯⣟⡾⣿⣻⡽⣯⡻⣪⠧⠑⠀⠁⢐
⣿⠀⠀⠀⠢⢑⠠⠑⠕⡝⡎⡗⡝⡎⣞⢽⡹⣕⢯⢻⠹⡹⢚⠝⡷⡽⡨⠀⠀⢔
⣿⡯⠀⢈⠈⢄⠂⠂⠐⠀⠌⠠⢑⠱⡱⡱⡑⢔⠁⠀⡀⠐⠐⠐⡡⡹⣪⠀⠀⢘
⣿⣽⠀⡀⡊⠀⠐⠨⠈⡁⠂⢈⠠⡱⡽⣷⡑⠁⠠⠑⠀⢉⢇⣤⢘⣪⢽⠀⢌⢎
⣿⢾⠀⢌⠌⠀⡁⠢⠂⠐⡀⠀⢀⢳⢽⣽⡺⣨⢄⣑⢉⢃⢭⡲⣕⡭⣹⠠⢐⢗
⣿⡗⠀⠢⠡⡱⡸⣔⢵⢱⢸⠈⠀⡪⣳⣳⢹⢜⡵⣱⢱⡱⣳⡹⣵⣻⢔⢅⢬⡷
⣷⡇⡂⠡⡑⢕⢕⠕⡑⠡⢂⢊⢐⢕⡝⡮⡧⡳⣝⢴⡐⣁⠃⡫⡒⣕⢏⡮⣷⡟
⣷⣻⣅⠑⢌⠢⠁⢐⠠⠑⡐⠐⠌⡪⠮⡫⠪⡪⡪⣺⢸⠰⠡⠠⠐⢱⠨⡪⡪⡰
⣯⢷⣟⣇⡂⡂⡌⡀⠀⠁⡂⠅⠂⠀⡑⡄⢇⠇⢝⡨⡠⡁⢐⠠⢀⢪⡐⡜⡪⡊
⣿⢽⡾⢹⡄⠕⡅⢇⠂⠑⣴⡬⣬⣬⣆⢮⣦⣷⣵⣷⡗⢃⢮⠱⡸⢰⢱⢸⢨⢌
⣯⢯⣟⠸⣳⡅⠜⠔⡌⡐⠈⠻⠟⣿⢿⣿⣿⠿⡻⣃⠢⣱⡳⡱⡩⢢⠣⡃⠢⠁
⡯⣟⣞⡇⡿⣽⡪⡘⡰⠨⢐⢀⠢⢢⢄⢤⣰⠼⡾⢕⢕⡵⣝⠎⢌⢪⠪⡘⡌⠀
⡯⣳⠯⠚⢊⠡⡂⢂⠨⠊⠔⡑⠬⡸⣘⢬⢪⣪⡺⡼⣕⢯⢞⢕⢝⠎⢻⢼⣀⠀
⠁⡂⠔⡁⡢⠣⢀⠢⠀⠅⠱⡐⡱⡘⡔⡕⡕⣲⡹⣎⡮⡏⡑⢜⢼⡱⢩⣗⣯⣟
⢀⢂⢑⠀⡂⡃⠅⠊⢄⢑⠠⠑⢕⢕⢝⢮⢺⢕⢟⢮⢊⢢⢱⢄⠃⣇⣞⢞⣞⢾
⢀⠢⡑⡀⢂⢊⠠⠁⡂⡐⠀⠅⡈⠪⠪⠪⠣⠫⠑⡁⢔⠕⣜⣜⢦⡰⡎⡯⡾⡽
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #601103

pugie is sus? :oops:
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote: