Admins Should Deadmin

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Admins Should Deadmin

Post by Pandarsenic » #601106

I think we should take the previous policy discussions to their natural conclusion

All admins, whether they're playing or not, should deadmin.

Wanna know why? I have a dream. That one day, every person in this server will control their OWN destiny. A land of the TRULY free, dammit. A station of ACTION, not words. Ruled by STRENGTH, not committee. Where the server policy changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every Assistant is free to think -- to act -- for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick maintainers and chicken-shit Headmins. Fuck this 24/7 Internet spew of trivia and Popular Static bullshit. Fuck "Sybil pride". Fuck the media! Fuck all of it! /tg/station13 is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it -- we need to pull it out by the roots. WIpe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new server will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive -- free to live as they see fit, they will make /tg/ GREAT AGAIN!

In my new Basil, people will die and kill for what they THINK IS FUNNY! Not for money, not for oil! Not for what they're told is valid. Every nonantag will be free to fight his own wars!
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: Admins Should Deadmin

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #601110

yknow if you don't want people to fight for oil just set up a plumbing system with chem to make "free" oil for people while claiming you stole it from some third-world backwater planet
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
BorisvcBorison
Byond Username: Boris vc Borisvon

Post by BorisvcBorison » #601114

How the hell did you get elected?
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #601117

Well, I don't write my own copypastas.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #601118

Pandarsenic wrote:Well, I don't write my own copypastas.
Surely silicon policy counts