son: I want to have joker video game

Post by BONERMASTER » #601312

mom: we already have joker at home

joker at home:
Spoiler:

IT'S NOW OR IT'S NEVER, AND I'VE GOT TO
MAKE MY DECISION
THIS TIME IT COULD BE MY MOMENT
IS THIS A MIRAGE OR A CHANCE TO FULFILL MY MISSION?

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND
THE LAST ACE IN A LOST HAND
A HEARTBEAT FOR A TIN MAN
OASIS IN A SINGED LAND
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: son: I want to have joker video game

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602041

this thread sucks ass you should be ashamed of yourself, throw all your devices that can connect to the internet, into the dishwasher, therefore put the dishwasher on superhot and then go to bed.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #602043

joe kerr
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #602052

Jonathan Gupta wrote:this thread sucks ass you should be ashamed of yourself, throw all your devices that can connect to the internet, into the dishwasher, therefore put the dishwasher on superhot and then go to bed.
Jonathan Gupta, my heart is torn asunder! Only our unity can protect us from a world ruled by jannies, I must insist, please do think over your opinion, surely it cannot be??
Surely you too must see the brilliancy of this thread? I plea to you, from the bottom of my heart, please reconsider your actions, please remember the bond that we have formed! We must not strife to fight one another if we wish to change this world!

With deepest regards
- BONERMASTER

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602053

BONERMASTER wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:this thread sucks ass you should be ashamed of yourself, throw all your devices that can connect to the internet, into the dishwasher, therefore put the dishwasher on superhot and then go to bed.
Jonathan Gupta, my heart is torn asunder! Only our unity can protect us from a world ruled by jannies, I must insist, please do think over your opinion, surely it cannot be??
Surely you too must see the brilliancy of this thread? I plea to you, from the bottom of my heart, please reconsider your actions, please remember the bond that we have formed! We must not strife to fight one another if we wish to change this world!

With deepest regards
- BONERMASTER
bonermaster, I have seen through my ways, Though this thread is not as funny as my pure KEK comedy(I'm the true joker). I forgot the monster lurking deep inside of me... His name is Jonathan Gupta, off forums he immediately goes to every department finds test bolt and shock wires then proceed to write the round ID and colour wires on the inside of a notebook thoroughly named the GUIDE TO TIDING.

I awaken

- Jonathan J Gupta
Living God

Extraordinary Person

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #602054

Jonathan Gupta wrote: bonermaster, I have seen through my ways, Though this thread is not as funny as my pure KEK comedy(I'm the true joker). I forgot the monster lurking deep inside of me... His name is Jonathan Gupta, off forums he immediately goes to every department finds test bolt and shock wires then proceed to write the round ID and colour wires on the inside of a notebook thoroughly named the GUIDE TO TIDING.

I awaken

- Jonathan J Gupta
Jonathan J Gupta, I am wholeheartedly relieved to see you return to your senses! I was in great shock indeed when I learned about the things that you said in this thread. It did seem very much unlike you, kind Jonathan J Gupta, as if a demon overtook your mind! I am hopeful that your strong heart will prevail, and that logic and reason will guide you! And apologies if it seems like I am suggesting that there still remain traces of this "monster" or "demon", but you certainly must have meant that this thread is indeed the funniest, surely!

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602055

BONERMASTER wrote:Jonathan J Gupta, I am wholeheartedly relieved to see you return to your senses! I was in great shock indeed when I learned about the things that you said in this thread. It did seem very much unlike you, kind Jonathan J Gupta as if a demon overtook your mind! I am hopeful that your strong heart will prevail, and that logic and reason will guide you! And apologies if it seems like I am suggesting that there still remain traces of this "monster" or "demon", but you certainly must have meant that this thread is indeed the funniest, surely!

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER
Everyone has demons I come and go though I am not the owner of the body I own the mind.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #602057

Jonathan Gupta wrote:Everyone has demons I come and go though I am not the owner of the body I own the mind.
My apologies, but I must protest! It simply cannot be that you continue to take control of Jonathan J Gupta's mind, without his consent! I insist that you refrain from making Jonathan J Gupta take actions, possibly, against his will!
By no means do I wish to threaten you, but I have prepared a cease & desist letter to protect Jonathan J Gupta:
Spoiler:
CEASE AND DESIST LETTER/RESTRAINING ORDER

Dear Sir or Madam Demon of Jonathan J Gupta's mind:

This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER is to inform you that your harassing and intimidating actions against Jonathan J Gupta has become unbearable. Such anti-social behavior is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated in any way, shape or form. This letter is to demand that your harassment and intimidation must CEASE AND DESIST immediately. Should you continue to pursue these activities in violation of this CEASE AND DESIST ORDER, BONERMASTER will not hesitate to pursue further legal action against you, including, but not limited to, civil action and/or criminal complaints.

Specifically your methods of taking control of Jonathan J Gupta's mind and using it to make him perform actions against his will goes completely against the constitution and the spirit of freedom, and is unnacceptable on every count!

Please note that I and Jonathan J Gupta have a right to remain free from your intimidating tactics, and I will take the responsibility upon myself to protect that right. Note that a copy of this letter and a record of its delivery will be stored. Note too that it is admissible as evidence in a court of law and will be used as such if need be in the future.

This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER demands that you immediately discontinue and do not at any point in the future under any circumstances do the following to Jonathan J Gupta: speak to, contact, pursue, harass, attack, strike, bump into, brush up against, push, tap, grab, hold, threaten, telephone (via cellular or landline), instant message, page, fax, email, follow, stalk, shadow, disturb his peace, keep Jonathan J Gupta under surveillance, gather information about and/or block Jonathan J Gupta's movements at home, work, social gatherings or religious functions.

Note that your behavior is a violation of New York State Penal Law Section 240.25 - Harassment in the First Degree, Section 240.26 - Harassment in the Second Degree, Section 240.30 - Aggravated Harassment in the Second Degree, Section 240.45 - Criminal Nuisance in the Second Degree, Section 120.45 - Stalking in the Fourth Degree, Section 120.50 - Stalking in the Third Degree, Section 120.55 - Stalking in the Second Degree, Section 120.60 - Stalking in the First Degree, Section 135.60 - Coercion in the Second Degree, Section 105.00 - Conspiracy in the Sixth Degree, Section 120.15 - Menacing in the Third Degree.
I strongly urge you to be sensible about this situation and not let it escalate to a court case! I believe that taking Jonathan J Gupta's feelings into consideration and cooperating here is in the best interest of everyone involved and I hope that you too will agree with this deduction!

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602058

it worked, he didn't want to deal with a court case that will take 2-3 light years.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602059

time to go night night so I can regain basic human functions.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #602060

Glad to hear it! Another victory for justice! Rest well, Jonathan J Gupta!

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #602064

the mcrib
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #602065

Who that inside the spoiler tag? The MC of some yaoi?

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #602066

Agux909 wrote:Who that inside the spoiler tag? The MC of some yaoi?
It's the joker baby!

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602099

we have decided I get the xbox at 12 pm to 12 am and he gets it 12 am to 12 pm
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #602647