I encountered BONERMASTER in-game

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

I encountered BONERMASTER in-game

Post by RaveRadbury » #601613

They were a lawyer and they had to manage a lot of cases that shift. They asked me if I had experienced any injustices on the station, then invited me to play cards. Really solid lawyer with a solid hustle (and nice gold chain necklace.)

At the start of the next round we chatted in OOC and they were really nice! They post so powerfully on the forums, I was nervous about getting completely dunked on but they were friendly and we talked about lawyer RP. Turns out they just wanted to vibe last round but they really stepped it up and took on the cases that were thrusted upon them!

So cool to encounter a community member that I've only ever spoken to on the forums, especially in such pleasant circumstances.

Wow!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: I encountered BONERMASTER in-game

Post by cacogen » #601614

Was he the same chain lawyer as the one defending the mime and the QM in the trial where the mime was a heretic? It was a little hard to focus on that trial and I wasn't there for the end of it but it was a good round.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #601619

Yes! That was BONERMASTER! Julian Mull

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/163 ... e=game.txt
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #601621

isn't this on topic?
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #601624

Equivalent of seeing a cryptid
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601637

wesoda25 wrote:Equivalent of seeing a cryptid
me?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #601651

it's nice when people are cool
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #601743

hey thanks for the compliment! It is a pleasant surprise that you took away such a strong positive experience from this encounter, I hope that we meet again! I didn't think the trial would have been a big deal at all, but once I was summoned and I entered into the room, the entire audience area was filled, they even planted down an extra row of chairs for all the people in it. Once I saw all these people in there, waiting for a good trial, I knew I had to deliver, even though the case arguably wasn't the best for it.

But if you walked out with a net positive attitude from my shenanigans, I call it mission accomplished! Perhaps the battlefield of justice, the struggle between innocent and a lot less innocent, the high stakes and drama that is contained in every court case inspired YOU to become the next top lawyer, ready to change a life! Who knows! I would for sure be very excited to see you on my side of the table as fellow defendant, or even on the other side of the room as opposing prosecutor!
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #601797

i love bonermaster, always have, always will.

best,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.