Whining to your enemy that your team sucks

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Whining to your enemy that your team sucks

Post by BONERMASTER » #606406

Listen Princess, let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are mechanically significantly stronger than your teammates, there is something that you are not strong in, and that is using your god damn tiny brain. "man my team sucks so much!!! I can't do anything" oh, oh, let me guess, you want some kind of clap on the back from me, you want me to go "hahaha, you are right, you are held down brother, haha!" fuck you, your fucking ego is running amok and it makes me feel pity for taking out your teammates because I know they've not only have to deal with my massive arsenal of destruction, but also YOU being a piece of shit in their own team. Here is a lesson in humility for you, you are not the center of the universe!! shocker :shock: !! You can be the strongest player in the world, if you are being this much of a fucking clown, I will not hesitate one millisecond to kick you the fuck out, the only thing that you are doing with your circus antics is giving everyone else a reason to ditch you, trashcan.

Don't ever cross my chatroom again, punk.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Whining to your enemy that your team sucks

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #606409

BONERMASTER wrote:Listen Princess, let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are mechanically significantly stronger than your teammates, there is something that you are not strong in, and that is using your god damn tiny brain. "man my team sucks so much!!! I can't do anything" oh, oh, let me guess, you want some kind of clap on the back from me, you want me to go "hahaha, you are right, you are held down brother, haha!" fuck you, your fucking ego is running amok and it makes me feel pity for taking out your teammates because I know they've not only have to deal with my massive arsenal of destruction, but also YOU being a piece of shit in their own team. Here is a lesson in humility for you, you are not the center of the universe!! shocker :shock: !! You can be the strongest player in the world, if you are being this much of a fucking clown, I will not hesitate one millisecond to kick you the fuck out, the only thing that you are doing with your circus antics is giving everyone else a reason to ditch you, trashcan.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Death Squad, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Goon Station, and I have over 3 million confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top toolboxer in the entire Space Station 13 Community. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on space, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across space and your prints are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Traditional Games Marine Corp and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this Galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #606411

BONERMASTER wrote:Listen Princess, let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are mechanically significantly stronger than your teammates, there is something that you are not strong in, and that is using your god damn tiny brain. "man my team sucks so much!!! I can't do anything" oh, oh, let me guess, you want some kind of clap on the back from me, you want me to go "hahaha, you are right, you are held down brother, haha!" fuck you, your fucking ego is running amok and it makes me feel pity for taking out your teammates because I know they've not only have to deal with my massive arsenal of destruction, but also YOU being a piece of shit in their own team. Here is a lesson in humility for you, you are not the center of the universe!! shocker :shock: !! You can be the strongest player in the world, if you are being this much of a fucking clown, I will not hesitate one millisecond to kick you the fuck out, the only thing that you are doing with your circus antics is giving everyone else a reason to ditch you, trashcan.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
Sooo true. Just shut up and play to win!
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #606416

Amen brother. People who say their team sucks are poor sports and just bragging about their own skills in an indirect way, it's incredibly obnoxious.
If your team sucks then how bout you tell them what to do in a nice way or teach them something?
"DON'T FUCKING XYZ DUMBASS"
"HOLY SHIT YOU ARE RETARDED"
Is not going to create good team synergy and does not count as "teaching them" by the way.

That kind of shit just makes people hate being on your team because they know you'll act like a cunt if they don't do things your way.
Given, your way might be the right way, it doesn't matter if you're being a cunt about it. Learn to communicate with people better, simply, if you want them to listen to you...

But also don't have your nose shoved so far up your own asshole that you think people will listen to you, and not just play how they want to play. People have various styles of playing, that range from "RP'ing in the bar as cultist" to "shovestunning and killing the cap right after being revved," so just chill and accept things won't always go your way.
Spoiler:
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #606429

to be fair, you shouldn't be playing league of legends to begin with. game sux
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #606437

unless you're playing a team game which you can win by yourself it doesn't matter how good you are if you're a piss-poor team player

there aren't too many team games which you can win by yourself
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #606453

man reading sucks so much. my eyes reduce everything to a blurry mess and even with TTS it's just so fucking boring. SAY SOMETHING FUNNY OR INSIGHTFUL OR WITTY ALREADY

look at this bestselling bullshit
Spoiler:
nobody fucking cares; posting is superior

also that copypasta sucked (didn't read it)
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #606459

Whining that your team sucks feels like being a sore loser lacking life experience. Play to your teams win condition even if you don't like it. That's the point of a team, overcoming your obstacles as a collective. Sometimes that means things not working out the way you want. You can still do what you can to setup the team for success.

Ouch. Yikes. Ooof. Whatever else lol
Hugs
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #606470

speaking of team games, any hots gamers around here???
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #606491

Fishimun wrote:team game
hots
lol hots isn't team based outside of "I hope mine aren't retards"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #606495

Fishimun wrote:speaking of team games, any hots gamers around here???
this is a dota thread sir
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #606508

GM
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #606516

;)
Living God

Extraordinary Person