BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

I watched Tenet and understood the plot

Post by BONERMASTER » #608500

The past has already happened.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: I watched Tenet and understood the plot

Post by Stickymayhem » #608501

no you didnt you read a wiki or watched a video dont lie
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #608502

I enjoyed Tenet a lot more than I expected I don't expect to have the capacity to enjoy anything anymore but from what little of it I remember now it was highly enjoyable. You could argue it was juvenile or adolescent like all of Nolan's flicks but I had a lot of fun with it. Did I understand the plot? No. Did I need to to enjoy it? No.

I watched a YouTube video showing the final battle sequence both forwards and backwards but I'm still not clear on how Edward Cullen is off to die at the end after intercepting a bullet for Denzel's son I guess knowing about it in advance somehow but I'm past the point of thinking details like this matter or are worth me putting in the effort to try to understand. I tried this with Primer and even with Inception and my brain just glazed over.

I submitted my rating for this kinography on Letterboxd and I noticed they're very gay about it because it has that Debicki woman who plays at least one other battered woman role and her uhh "trauma" is used as a plot device and they think the whole thing should centre around her and her boring battered relationship that just grows tedious with her helplessness. They want an entirely different film. They are pretentious but also tasteless and their perceptions of films are motivated far too much by liberal identity politics. They think films like First Reformed are good, because they cannot tell whether something is actually good or not and just look at the symbols of whether something is 'art' instead. This flick is fun and if you have problems with it you are either soy, a woman or Armond White.

I would also like to say that I did not respect Robert Pattinson before this movie but I now understand his appeal. He is quite charming in this flick and moves effortlessly from wealthy Bond child to medal of honor warfighter.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #608505

BONERMASTER wrote:The past has already happened.
oh shit dude fr???? i thought it was the parts that hadn't happened yet :roll:
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #608520

Bonermaster feel free to quote this if you fully acknowledge that my time travel brain is more powerful than yours
Last edited by Stickymayhem on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #608524

Stickymayhem wrote:Bonermaster feel free to quote this if you fully acknowledge that my time travel brain is more powerful than yours
I have already intercepted your attempt to create this post, using a pincer time attack, reversing the flow of time to the moment before you create this post. By performing this action, the current timeline has been maintained and the plan will be successful.

PKPenguin321 wrote:How is this possible???!
PKPenguin321, the answer is pretty simple: I have entered Sator's time machine to follow the flow of time back to the creation of this thread, and now I'm performing the steps necessary to ensure that the plan will be successful. You see, the past has already happened, it is your present self that simply does not know it yet.

cacogen wrote: I would also like to say that I did not respect Robert Pattinson before this movie but I now understand his appeal. He is quite charming in this flick and moves effortlessly from wealthy Bond child to medal of honor warfighter.
Yes, I was quite surprised as well!

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
Last edited by PKPenguin321 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: time travel

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #608527

BONERMASTER wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:Bonermaster feel free to quote this if you fully acknowledge that my time travel brain is more powerful than yours
I have already intercepted your attempt to create this post, using a pincer time attack, reversing the flow of time to the moment before you create this post. By performing this action, the current timeline has been maintained and the plan will be successful.
You have been destroyed by a mind that understood primer without having to read a wiki
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #608528

I think most people who watch tenet understand the plot, but think they don't because they assume there must be SOMETHING good there.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #608531

I didn't watch Tenet and I don't know what the plot is.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #608532

You should, it is a greatly enjoyable film. You should pirate it using your favourite torrent client and give it a try at 1.25x normal speed to account for the modern attention span without sacrificing watchability.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #608533

Stickymayhem wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:
You have been destroyed by a mind that understood primer without having to read a wiki
Impressive. However, your attack is merely following the steps necessary to maintain the timeline, as I will reveal to you the following secret:
Spoiler:
I have created primer.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #608544

didnt see tenet but r-patts was really good in The Lighthouse