The coders are always fucking things up.

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: The coders are always fucking things up.

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610166

Bottom post of the previous page:

FUCK YOU CDOERS YOU WILL REMOVE CLOWN IN 2023 IN THE TIMELINE DESIGNATED AS FF8C1A.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #610168

ok rick sanchez
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610174

Jaredfogle wrote:i just imagined a world where that pr was merged and now I'm REALLY mad. wtf coders
I'm too lazy to make a funny edit of this replacing twitter with github and guy with pr and exists with got merged but please pretend I did
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #610212

i love that picture so much and it was directly what i was referencing :lol:
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #610224

I just imagined a world where i pounded terranauts mom and now we're married wtf
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #610229

Timonk wrote:I just imagined a world where i pounded terranauts mom and now we're married wtf
I had a dream I pounded Mrs. Sybil yes and she had a S for a face, it was terrifying. Turns out I gave birth to myself, what a great dream :).
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #610240

*Opens a pr where AI's default lawset is paladin*

IF WE WERE IN THE WORLD WHERE MAINTAINERS MERGED THIS, THE ONLY THING I'D BE THINKING IS: WHY WOULD MAINTAINERS MERGE THIS?
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #610241

OK the gatruit removal was a bad example. But my point was just:
SinfulBliss wrote:balance =! better.
Balance/nerf/removal is only needed when some specific feature/mechanic breaks the game over and over again. It isn't needed when something is quite rare.
Take the tdome armor as the example if you want, it was something which didn't ever interfere with the flow of the game but was nerfed for balance reasons.
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610260

sinfulbliss wrote:OK the gatruit removal was a bad example. But my point was just:
SinfulBliss wrote:balance =! better.
Balance/nerf/removal is only needed when some specific feature/mechanic breaks the game over and over again. It isn't needed when something is quite rare.
Take the tdome armor as the example if you want, it was something which didn't ever interfere with the flow of the game but was nerfed for balance reasons.
You mean the holodeck godmode armor?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #610261

sinfulbliss wrote:OK the gatruit removal was a bad example.
wait WHAT WHO
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #610263

i must come clean that i accused timonk of not reading the thread, after forgetting he already replied
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #610266

yah but arent we all?

no biggie
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
EuSouAFazenda
Byond Username: EuSouAFazenda

Post by EuSouAFazenda » #610267

Coder's biggest mistake was coding this game, tf am I supposed to do at a friday night now? Socialize irl? Sorry bitches, but I have bar rp to attend to.
I remade the beach away mission
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #610277

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610289

Kendrickorium wrote:Image
imgflip.com
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #610295

but that image doesn't look flipped at all

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #610309

Jaredfogle wrote:i must come clean that i accused timonk of not reading the thread, after forgetting he already replied
how dare you.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #610311

I will ruin you oranges almost went to the bar with me once but got lost almost also i never showed lmao
Hugs
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #610377

Feel free to pr buffs to items you feel are undervalued, it’s a lot more productive and will likely provide a change you want to see vs a forum post regarding a generic stance of items being weak (I guess that’s relative to something but I’m hoping it’s not the old items that just made you win with 1 shot)

No one is currently championing finding that sweet spot so that could be (you)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610380

Cobby wrote:I’m hoping it’s not the old items that just made you win with 1 shot
those were the days though, when you were actually scared of antags and the solution was to make sure you were surrounded by a person you could trust
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #610394

You should still be scared of antags especially if they get the drop on you, youre just going to be able to put up SOME fight instead of waiting for an hour OR "being paranoid" aka not interacting with anyone unless you have something short of OOC guarantee they are nonantag.

Even in games like town of salem if youre in a situation where you know youre literally going to die that night you still have SOME wiggly room to attempt to persuade other people to make a play or even use an ability.

Thats not to say you want it so drawn out that its like "ok just kill me already", which is why I want someone to champion that finding of the "sweet spot" of combat.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610399

weapons were generally more potent the stealthier they way and the way to avoid being killed (the boring traitors choice of kill objective completion was parapen c4 and changelings being parasting) was to be in a crowd of people where you'd be far less likely to be grabbed and dragged into maint only to be gone forever. this also generally lead to more rp while people worked on jobs or projects together. traitors who wanted a killing spree had to do so with an esword that was okay but without the plethora of combat buffs available just to crew (potent drugs, genetic enhancements, items from ruins or research and possibly other power creep available to everyone i'm not aware of), plus the antag power creep with other potent combat options (+more tc, changeling points, etc).

basically the best way to kill a stealth antag was to stay in a group and combat antags would still generally die to a well executed slip or table grab into toolbox and i think thats much more interestind dynamic and more fun than everyone having fireaxes, spears, space and asteroid ruin gear, researched guns and what have you.
even then beign shot by a syndie with a revolver would mean you just take 60 brute which can be fixed with a brute pack, some pills or a trip to the sleeper.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #610400

Honestly there are still a lot of servers that cater to that though, like paradise and vgstation. You will find no lack of old codebases
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #610403

Also having been from that era (even if the late end of it) I remember the true and real paranoia feel but also like it was just straight up bullshit. the only agency you have against it is being near people and so if you go anywhere on your own and i literally mean anywhere since it could just be a hallway (this is stupid) you can be instakilled + gibbed in 5 seconds with zero interaction.

and don't give me that "you had to stay away from people" everyone was running around at mach 5 back then so fat chance
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #610405

Armhulen wrote:Also having been from that era (even if the late end of it) I remember the true and real paranoia feel but also like it was just straight up bullshit. the only agency you have against it is being near people and so if you go anywhere on your own and i literally mean anywhere since it could just be a hallway (this is stupid) you can be instakilled + gibbed in 5 seconds with zero interaction.

and don't give me that "you had to stay away from people" everyone was running around at mach 5 back then so fat chance
bro what do you mean, don't you remember being genuinely terrified of any semi-competent CMO that'd fill their hypo with chloral hydrate for an instant knockout with zero counterplay? or a chemist with a syringe gun and trekchems that took like 2 minutes to mix up your local death batch

what about old-lings with funny things like being able to queue up para/silence sting so you literally could not react if you were remotely alone, or ranged deathsting that required you to carry dexalin on you at all times or be dead in like 15-20 seconds

uh, what about when c4 would outright gib you if someone attached it to you/made you hold it as it went off, usually paired with a parapen so you could literally walk up to someone in a group and remove them from the round before anyone reacted

spammable ebows, stun gloves with tiny hand sprites you could hide easily, secborgs with ranged tasers, welder bombs gibbing corpses in a 3x3 area, random space making your corpse getting chucked even more of a round-ender, ect...
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #610406

Armhulen wrote:Also having been from that era (even if the late end of it) I remember the true and real paranoia feel but also like it was just straight up bullshit. the only agency you have against it is being near people and so if you go anywhere on your own and i literally mean anywhere since it could just be a hallway (this is stupid) you can be instakilled + gibbed in 5 seconds with zero interaction.

old ways definitely worked way better against powergaming though. your taser might be good, but there are a myriad of other things that were even better, but werent technically trumping it in power level (1 shot 1 kill is still 1 shot 1 kill no matter how much you add auto reloading, infinite ammo, or silent shooting into the mix).
regardless of that, the bullshitness of the old day had a consequence of shitter behavior basically being a one way ticket to death. trying to hunt antags alone in maint? lol. one man murderbones against the entire station? sure you're better off killing civilians compared to now, but wiping fully popped security alone was a feat, considering it was a whole department who effectively could oneshot you vs a single you.

trying to chase balance perfection by stamping out whatever is currently strongest will not only never work, it also facilitates a true meta wherein only a SINGLE strategy is the most effective at a time (and will probably be nerfed within the month, spawning a new one in turn)
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610408

MMMiracles wrote:

bro what do you mean, don't you remember being genuinely terrified of any semi-competent CMO that'd fill their hypo with chloral hydrate for an instant knockout with zero counterplay? or a chemist with a syringe gun and trekchems that took like 2 minutes to mix up your local death batch

what about old-lings with funny things like being able to queue up para/silence sting so you literally could not react if you were remotely alone, or ranged deathsting that required you to carry dexalin on you at all times or be dead in like 15-20 seconds

uh, what about when c4 would outright gib you if someone attached it to you/made you hold it as it went off, usually paired with a parapen so you could literally walk up to someone in a group and remove them from the round before anyone reacted

spammable ebows, stun gloves with tiny hand sprites you could hide easily, secborgs with ranged tasers, welder bombs gibbing corpses in a 3x3 area, random space making your corpse getting chucked even more of a round-ender, ect...
yes i loved all those things because they added to the paranoia of the game on overdrive. idk about you guys but this is supposed to be a scifi horror game, not a literal battle royale where the guy with the best and most loot wins.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610410

terranaut wrote:weapons were generally more potent the stealthier they way and the way to avoid being killed (the boring traitors choice of kill objective completion was parapen c4 and changelings being parasting) was to be in a crowd of people where you'd be far less likely to be grabbed and dragged into maint only to be gone forever. this also generally lead to more rp while people worked on jobs or projects together. traitors who wanted a killing spree had to do so with an esword that was okay but without the plethora of combat buffs available just to crew (potent drugs, genetic enhancements, items from ruins or research and possibly other power creep available to everyone i'm not aware of), plus the antag power creep with other potent combat options (+more tc, changeling points, etc).

basically the best way to kill a stealth antag was to stay in a group and combat antags would still generally die to a well executed slip or table grab into toolbox and i think thats much more interestind dynamic and more fun than everyone having fireaxes, spears, space and asteroid ruin gear, researched guns and what have you.
even then beign shot by a syndie with a revolver would mean you just take 60 brute which can be fixed with a brute pack, some pills or a trip to the sleeper.
amogus
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #610415

Kendrickorium wrote:Image

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #610416

dont tell the people you're going to kill (ided pr lol) but radioactive microlaser is a one-shot-one-kill on a target that's on their own and you can guarantee will be on their own for the next 30 seconds
20 second wait time after a scan, and then 15 seconds of unconsciousness

it's very easy to drag a body that's about to become a corpse into maint with 15 seconds
it's just that now you have to add in the slightest bit of strategy or creative thinking for using it and you can't run into a crowd, pop it, and then run away with a kill already confirmed.

stealth weapons are fun.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #610417

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:dont tell the people you're going to kill (ided pr lol) but radioactive microlaser is a one-shot-one-kill on a target that's on their own and you can guarantee will be on their own for the next 30 seconds

it's very easy to drag a body that's about to become a corpse into maint with 15 seconds
it's just that now you have to add in the slightest bit of strategy or creative thinking for using it and you can't run into a crowd, pop it, and then run away with a kill already confirmed.

stealth weapons are fun.
literally every time someone med scans outside of medbay 4nr me i assume its a microlaser and go to medbay though
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610419

Kel wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:dont tell the people you're going to kill (ided pr lol) but radioactive microlaser is a one-shot-one-kill on a target that's on their own and you can guarantee will be on their own for the next 30 seconds

stealth weapons are fun.
literally every time someone med scans outside of medbay 4nr me i assume its a microlaser and go to medbay though
gamer
EuSouAFazenda
Byond Username: EuSouAFazenda

Post by EuSouAFazenda » #610424

Kel wrote:Trying to chase balance perfection by stamping out whatever is currently strongest will not only never work, it also facilitates a true meta wherein only a SINGLE strategy is the most effective at a time (and will probably be nerfed within the month, spawning a new one in turn)
Fun fact: The stronger the average weapon is, the more balanced the game is.
I think "Whoever landed more hits than received in a 1v1 deserves to win the fight" is a pretty fair metric, so let's go with that.

Let's say we have Weapon A and Weapon B, and that a player has 100 health.

Scenario 1:
Weapon A has 3 damage and Weapon B has 4,5. It takes 34 hits to kill with Weapon A while it takes 23 to kill with Weapon B. In a fight between Weapon A and Weapon B, the guy holding Weapon A has to hit B 11 times more than he is hit to win.

Scenario 2:
Weapon A has 30 damage and Weapon B has 45. It takes 4 attacks to kill with Weapon A while it takes 3 to kill with Weapon B. In a fight, A only has to hit B 1 time more than he is hit to win.

In Scenario 1, if B hit A 30 times while A hit it 23 times, A would win despite performing significantly worse than B, with a difference of 7 hits. However in Scenario 2, if B hit A 4 times while A hit it twice, a difference of 2 hits, B wins. With more powerful weapons, the skillgap needed to overcome a stronger weapon is smaller.

What that means is simple: The stronger everyone weapon's are, the more fair the fight is to the one with the worse weapon. It's a much less uphill battle. If you nerf the best weapon every week, eventually you'd have hit all the weapons. And when that happens it won't have made everything balanced: It would have made everything even more unbalanced than it was before. Good weapons become better and bad weapons become worse as the gap between them increae.

Tldr: Due to some math fuckaroos, a game whose weapons 4, 3 or 2 kill you is more balanced than a game whose weapons kill you in 40, 30 and 20 hits despite them all being evenly apart. And this is all from a game balance standpoint; strong weapons, as stated previously in this thread, increase the feeling of paranoia of the game.

Tldr for the Tldr: A stick is far stronger to a feather than a chainsaw is to a knife.
I remade the beach away mission
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #610428

The flip side of that is that the stronger the weapons are/the shorter the TTK, the more important first-hit advantage is. Compare 10ish hits (toolboxes and fire extinguishers and the like) to 2 hits (.357 revolver) or 4 hits (energy sword).

If someone toolboxes you, it's reasonably possible that a high-skill player with a fire extinguisher can bring that combat back in their favor.

If you have a 357 (2 hits) and your target has an esword (3-4 hits) and you tap them, now you're able to walk away from the slowed person. Hell, you might even be able to down them with the second shot before they can pull and activate the e-sword.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610433

STOP TRYING TO BALANCE FOR PVP COMBAT YOU MOUTHBREATHERS
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #610434

terranaut wrote:STOP TRYING TO BALANCE FOR PVP COMBAT YOU MOUTHBREATHERS
This is why Hulk is a broken limbed Turkey instead of a ferocious out of control monster

Bring back Hulk!! Not broken arm greytide!!
► Show Spoiler
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #610437

ss13s combat is inherently limited so its hard to create a satisfying melee combat system
ranged combat works well because you just point, click, take cover, and dodge. you can target limbs to try and wound them to slow down your enemy and such for non lethal approaches and its just very nice
melee is in a weird state where you have to risk yourself to beat your enemy and there's not really any way to beat them without critting them, the rest of the game doesn't gel well with it, being top down, grid based, and laggy
i enjoyed hardstuns more than the stamina stuff (i haven't actively played for awhile so idk what its like now)
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #610440

Among Us unironically builds a better sense of paranoia and tension than SS13 and it doesn't really even have a combat system, just a click-and-you're-dead type thing
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #610441

We live in a society
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #610443

I'm mandating that coders need at least 60 hours in among us. your prs will be speed merged.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610444

Susciety
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #610446

melee combat is just doing fake deathgasp at the right time so you can heal off crit and baton them while they are ignoring you
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #610494

Shadowflame909 wrote:
terranaut wrote:STOP TRYING TO BALANCE FOR PVP COMBAT YOU MOUTHBREATHERS
This is why Hulk is a broken limbed Turkey instead of a ferocious out of control monster

Bring back Hulk!! Not broken arm greytide!!
yea i never liked that nerf man
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #610497

PKPenguin321 wrote:Among Us unironically builds a better sense of paranoia and tension than SS13 and it doesn't really even have a combat system, just a click-and-you're-dead type thing
skill issue
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #610500

Armhulen wrote:everyone was running around at mach 5 back then so fat chance
the good old days...
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #610501

its almost like i've been saying this for years

oh well people always want to stuff out what makes things unique

for the record this type of project probably still has an audience a lot of people just want to play a game where goofy shit that wouldnt happen in literally any other game happens

the coders tried to quantify fun and decided that ss13 wasnt fun but clearly there are still people yearning for what was

to be fair though there are clearly people who enjoy a more balanced ss13 so i don't think it was a bad decision but you definitely left behind a lot of your audience
retired ss13 coderman
Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #610502

sinfulbliss wrote:If you end up balancing everything perfectly you end up with a very fair yet very boring game. It's good to have jank, so long as the jank isn't the same jank every single round.
well said
retired ss13 coderman
Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #610503

iksyp wrote:ss13s combat is inherently limited so its hard to create a satisfying melee combat system
ranged combat works well because you just point, click, take cover, and dodge. you can target limbs to try and wound them to slow down your enemy and such for non lethal approaches and its just very nice
melee is in a weird state where you have to risk yourself to beat your enemy and there's not really any way to beat them without critting them, the rest of the game doesn't gel well with it, being top down, grid based, and laggy
i enjoyed hardstuns more than the stamina stuff (i haven't actively played for awhile so idk what its like now)
i enjoyed old ranged combat because there was a lot of movement fuckery that felt like it really mattered, now when everyone can take a billion hits it feels less interesting to me

also people always talk about the shit stun meta but i never hear them talk about the hilarious moments where you got back up and completely reversed it, that shit was comedy gold

fast, volatile, funny, and when i perma-die i just join another server rinse repeat
retired ss13 coderman
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Post by Rohesie » #610588

/vg/ still has these features, no stun combat removal there.
Paradise to an extent as well, last I checked.
Not sure about goon, but heard something on their combat being like that. Don't have first hand experience to confirm.
It's not like these things have merely stopped existing, now, is it?
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610590

Rohesie wrote:/vg/ still has these features, no stun combat removal there.
Not sure about goon, but heard something on their combat being like that. Don't have first hand experience to confirm.
I dislike the rules and community of Paradise and Goon way too much to even consider playing there.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #610591

terranaut wrote:
Rohesie wrote:/vg/ still has these features, no stun combat removal there.
I dislike the rules and community of Paradise and Goon way too much to even consider playing there.
/vg/?