HOST VOTE BETTING POOL

Post by Stickymayhem » #610522

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS

YOU GET ONE GUESS FOR WHO THE HOST VOTE WILL BE

I'M PUTTING IN A £25 STEAM GAME FOR THE WINNER

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ON GUESSES
YOU GET ONE GUESS IN THIS THREAD

LET'S GO

HEADMINS CAN'T PARTICIPATE I KNOW YOU CHEAP FUCKERS WILL HOST VOTE SOMEONE JUST TO GET A FREE COPY OF CALL OF DUTY

I WON'T PARTICIPATE EITHER TO STAY NEUTRAL AND YOU CAN'T PICK ME UNLESS THE EARTH IS FLAT
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: HOST VOTE BETTING POOL

Post by WineAllWine » #610524

Cimika
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #610525

dragomagol
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610526

RaveRadbury slot is being taken by me because you fuckers are non believers I guarantee I am correct about this
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #610527

okay my vote is for sticky let's start a streak from now to 2054
The earth is flat in 2054
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Post by NamelessFairy » #610528

Spookuni or Tegun, but since I can only pick one my bets on Spook
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #610531

i dont have a guess for this thread but instead a helpful tip for those guessing

host picks in recent years have been the 'sane' option in my opinion, so as to say whoever wins this person is normally someone who wouldn't let the trio let the administration go sideways in one way or another. in another manner of speaking they are normally not controversial, more often the opposite of that.

wubli, karp, phuzzy, domi, jimmius

those are the last five and generally speaking, i think, very chill people.

best of luck with guessing,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #610540

bobbahbrown wrote:i dont have a guess for this thread but instead a helpful tip for those guessing

host picks in recent years have been the 'sane' option in my opinion, so as to say whoever wins this person is normally someone who wouldn't let the trio let the administration go sideways in one way or another. in another manner of speaking they are normally not controversial, more often the opposite of that.

wubli, karp, phuzzy, domi, jimmius

those are the last five and generally speaking, i think, very chill people.

best of luck with guessing,
bobbah 'bee' brown
>i dont have a guess but here's THE BEST INFORMATION ON WHO TO GUESS...
mr. bee... i think you DO have a guess... share >:)
Spoiler:
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #610543

namelessfairy
also baffled at the fact people consider me a sane option i'm an agent of chaos i have done unimaginable things like dip mcdonalds fries in a mcflurry
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #610546

wubli wrote:namelessfairy
also baffled at the fact people consider me a sane option i'm an agent of chaos i have done unimaginable things like dip mcdonalds fries in a mcflurry
That is truly diabolical, I was going to vote for you but seeing as you are a fry-dipper I have now discarded my ballot into a shredder. A real shame too.
Spoiler:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #610547

that's a strong guess, Jimmius is a fan and they're Lepi's offspring. Blood is thicker than water?
And every term needs a Terrymin
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #610549

wubli wrote:i have done unimaginable things like dip mcdonalds fries in a mcflurry
When compared to someone like mothblocks having a fucking mustard pizza you're a saint.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610552

veganism aside this was the only acceptable way to consume a mcflurry as a child

but only mcdonald's fries work no other fry can do it do not ask me why and do not @ me thank you

bee's take is correct I gave the exact same speech in admin chatter and settled on Rave as the sanest but still interesting candidate
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #610554

mrstonedone
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #610559

Sticking with my guns: Dezupher.
wubli

Post by wubli » #610561

sinfulbliss wrote: That is truly diabolical, I was going to vote for you but seeing as you are a fry-dipper I have now discarded my ballot into a shredder. A real shame too.
what makes you think i'd run to begin with, i got enough mental illness from the first time already
wesoda25 wrote:Sticking with my guns: Dezupher.
very good one
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #610563

Stickymayhem wrote:
veganism aside this was the only acceptable way to consume a mcflurry as a child

but only mcdonald's fries work no other fry can do it do not ask me why and do not @ me thank you

bee's take is correct I gave the exact same speech in admin chatter and settled on Rave as the sanest but still interesting candidate
Okay but you've never had Wendy's though
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610564

tinodrima7020 wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

I sent her a love letter when I was 12 and her mum called the police because she thought it was from an adult because my grammar and poetic prowess was adult child predator level

I wasn't allowed to date her
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #610565

Stickymayhem wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

I sent her a love letter when I was 12 and her mum called the police because she thought it was from an adult because my grammar and poetic prowess was adult child predator level

I wasn't allowed to date her
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #610566

uhhhhhh vekter i guess idk
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #610568

This but minus the bit with the heresy.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #610585

if you're a game master don't get your hopes up, it never happens bro

im only saying this because way back in school i was at an awards ceremony and i was loudly complaining to my friend that the whole thing was rigged and shit (i was a bad person way back when, i'm like breathing living character development) but as i was complaining i actually won an award... WILD.

so headmins you know i'd love to skip the democratic process
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #610597

the most likely candidates have already been selected ill go with thunder because i want to steal stickys 25 bongdollars
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #610599

bdudy
no explanation or reasoning here I just see him online often and he's chill enough despite the fact that I despise (in a very light manner) his playstyle
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610600

Armhulen wrote:if you're a game master don't get your hopes up, it never happens bro
begin phase 2 of my master plan
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #610602

Stickymayhem wrote:
Armhulen wrote:if you're a game master don't get your hopes up, it never happens bro
don't give me hope bro, i've wanted host vote for so long so i could say i was elected in every way possible but on god it aint ever gonna happen
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #610611

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:bdudy
no explanation or reasoning here I just see him online often and he's chill enough despite the fact that I despise (in a very light manner) his playstyle
Would be a cool sleeper pick
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610613

Armhulen wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
don't give me hope bro, i've wanted host vote for so long so i could say i was elected in every way possible but on god it aint ever gonna happen
arm you need to get demoted first I've lit up the way
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #610614

ME
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #610616

Naloac wrote:ME
Lepi declares a state of emergency, declares themselves headmin for life
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #610619

It will go to Literally Who
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610620

WineAllWine wrote:
Naloac wrote:ME
Lepi declares a state of emergency, declares themselves headmin for life
weird today a syndie duffelbag came in the post crammed full of antag tokens, kerosene, a matchbook and directions to the server location from a guy called "reichstag" does anyone know what this is about
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #610621

Red??
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #610623

iksyp wrote:uhhhhhh vekter i guess idk
If we're throwing away our votes like this, the hosts will pick Kevinz007. He will return from the ERP servers he has hidden himself off on and remove rule 8 at last.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #610624

wesoda25 wrote:Red??
the forum dictator
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #610636

give me the odds on StickyMayhem, if Sticky himself says the chance is 0% because he would refuse put me down for QBMax regardless of whether he's still admin or not. Otherwise all in on Sticky, I want the odds.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #610639

Bets closed.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #610640

i think many people expected this outcome, i count myself among them!

i look forward to another term of stability.

best wishes and congratulations,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #610641

Welp looks like felinids aren’t getting removed this year guys, maybe in another 6
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #610657

twat -> naoloc -> namelessfairy

where's the difference?
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #610661

Yet another light red cat, the end is nigh
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #610662

IT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING PINK CATS, WHY CAN'T IT BE A PINK MOTH FOR ONCE GODDAMN IT?!
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #610664

ArcaneDefence wrote:IT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING PINK CATS, WHY CAN'T IT BE A PINK MOTH FOR ONCE GODDAMN IT?!
be the change you want to see
► Show Spoiler
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #610666

winner
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #610704

i bet cseal
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610709

oranges wrote:twat -> naoloc -> namelessfairy

where's the difference?
worked through spicy wrists for this post
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #610712

Stickymayhem wrote:
oranges wrote:twat -> naoloc -> namelessfairy

where's the difference?
worked through spicy wrists for this post
the spicy truth is that they are all clones of the progenitor of pink haired cat
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #610732

lol we picked tribe of beavers since they were a cool gamer

obviously the coolest gamer is the host vote see domi
wubli

Post by wubli » #610734

i'm so good at this game
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #610735

she got it from me
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<