Roger Ebert Admin Com-Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Roger Ebert Admin Com-Peanut

Post by Farquaar » #610835

Bottom post of the previous page:

I can't believe the jannies would talk to a distinguished video game reviewer like this in ahelps
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 23&t=29687
► Show Spoiler
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Re: Roger Ebert Admin Com-Peanut

Post by sinfulbliss » #611031

ITT: TG fights tooth and nail to gain the acceptance of 200 Youtube viewers somewhere in Siberia.
(also I agree with Sticky)
Spoiler:
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611084

To be completely honest with you, looking back at this thread, makes me and Tau Ceti Station community laugh at you, because you are making a big time delusional, paranoid and lunatic fools out yourselves and probably still think to this day that I was trolling you when I was making that ahelp ticket, but in reality, I was not even trying at all to do something like this and you still got so butthurt over this, like I personally came and shit at your doorstep or touched something in you that I shouldn't have, that already speaks volumes. I even apologised for my bad wording when I looked back at my ahelp ticket when I was making my admin complaint, but no, you still made this thread without even trying to hear my side of the story and provide atleast a little bit of understanding on that. Your community is truly disgusting and incredibly toxic and even your admin that I talked over in Discord agrees with me about this.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #611086

Fazbeus wrote:To be completely honest with you, looking back at this thread, makes me and Tau Ceti Station community laugh at you, because you are making a big time delusional, paranoid and lunatic fools out yourselves and probably still think to this day that I was trolling you when I was making that ahelp ticket, but in reality, I was not even trying at all to do something like this and you still got so butthurt over this, like I personally came and shit at your doorstep or touched something in you that I shouldn't have, that already speaks volumes. I even apologised for my bad wording when I looked back at my ahelp ticket when I was making my admin complaint, but no, you still made this thread without even trying to hear my side of the story and provide atleast a little bit of understanding on that. Your community is truly disgusting and incredibly toxic and even your admin that I talked over in Discord agrees with me about this.
Whatcha know about rollin down in the deep
nulladept
Byond Username: Gachiadept

Post by nulladept » #611090

Fazbeus wrote:snip
>puk
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #611095

Fazbeus wrote:To be completely honest with you, looking back at this thread, makes me and Tau Ceti Station community laugh at you, because you are making a big time delusional, paranoid and lunatic fools out yourselves and probably still think to this day that I was trolling you when I was making that ahelp ticket, but in reality, I was not even trying at all to do something like this and you still got so butthurt over this, like I personally came and shit at your doorstep or touched something in you that I shouldn't have, that already speaks volumes. I even apologised for my bad wording when I looked back at my ahelp ticket when I was making my admin complaint, but no, you still made this thread without even trying to hear my side of the story and provide atleast a little bit of understanding on that. Your community is truly disgusting and incredibly toxic and even your admin that I talked over in Discord agrees with me about this.
We make these threads because it allows regular players to discuss ban appeals and forum complaints even when they are not personally involved. If you actually read this thread, you would notice that many people were siding with you and calling this whole thing a misunderstanding.
► Show Spoiler
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611096

You're very focused on the negative feedback in this thread which is natural but not a good idea to get an accurate impression of a community.

Plenty of people think it was mishandled
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #611098

i camed
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #611099

Fuck off retard.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611101

Gigapuddi420 wrote:Fuck off retard.
Well, I guess even after what I told you about this, people are still gonna act like these spoiled kids who's mom didn't buy you a 19 dollar Fortnite giftcard at Walmart (who wants it?) and the next day you go to school, you pick a random student to bully them into committing suicide in order to lift your anger and frustration about this and make yourself feel better. Thats /tg/ station community summed up for you pretty much. No change or redemption.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #611102

that's a lot of (You)s for one shitpost
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #611104

Everything you say can be used against you
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #611106

naloac being proven more right with every post
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611112

Whoda fucking thunked that a gulag dwelling uranium ghoul would make so many posts saying DA DA DA MY COMRADES ARE LAUGHING AT YOU FOR CALLING ME A RETARD YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON OUR CAMARADERIE

Dollars to donuts if you didnt call this guy a retard he'd tool around our server for a week before being minorly inconvenienced and start calling everyone a nigger faggot tranny and try to ddos us like every fucking pierogimuncher on the fucking internet
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611113

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Whoda fucking thunked that a gulag dwelling uranium ghoul would make so many posts saying DA DA DA MY COMRADES ARE LAUGHING AT YOU FOR CALLING ME A RETARD YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON OUR CAMARADERIE

Dollars to donuts if you didnt call this guy a retard he'd tool around our server for a week before being minorly inconvenienced and start calling everyone a nigger faggot tranny and try to ddos us like every fucking pierogimuncher on the fucking internet
Yeah, for sure, of course I would do that. You are so butthurt and mad over this, thats insane. What you just said is straight up lunacy my friend. Especially the second part.
Last edited by Fazbeus on Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611119

Saying someone is mad and crying doesnt work to end an internet disagreement when you're putting in six times as much effort into your posts. You fucking edited a post 3 fucking times. You've made paragraphs about how NOT MAD you are about being called a retard, so NOT MAD that you had to run and tattle on us to a bunch of squatting tracksuit golems about how NOT UPSET you are that we hurt your feelings.

Are you okay, retard?
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611120

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Saying someone is mad and crying doesnt work to end an internet disagreement when you're putting in six times as much effort into your posts. You fucking edited a post 3 fucking times. You've made paragraphs about how NOT MAD you are about being called a retard, so NOT MAD that you had to run and tattle on us to a bunch of squatting tracksuit golems about how NOT UPSET you are that we hurt your feelings.

Are you okay, retard?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611121

:mrgreen:
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #611122

hes an ss14 admin ive seen him talk in there, he speaks english well so im effectively positive he wanted to come off as an asshat and is now just farming content

mod edit: removed the quote to the deleted post
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611123

Wtf is ss14
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611124

Naloac wrote:hes an ss14 admin ive seen him talk in there, he speaks english well so im effectively positive he wanted to come off as an asshat and is now just farming content
Yes, I am an admin in Space Station 14 and? I also was an admin on Tau Ceti Station for 2 years and? Your community was toxic to me in the first place because I wrote an admin complaint on you and people got very mad and butthurt over this, still accusing of me being a troll and stuff like that, when I wasn't and of course it was one big misunderstanding and I also worded my ahelp ticket really badly for which I apologised like I said many times before, but nah, these people still become very delusional and accused me of trolling, including you. I guess that we will never come to any adequate conclusion with such relationship then.
Last edited by Fazbeus on Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611125

Super Aggro Crag wrote: All you had to do was say im sorry if what i said came off hostile english is not my first language can we start over
fazbeus wrote:But I will also say and admit that I shouldn't have said this in my ahelp ticket: "or you simply don't care and I should make this video as it is? Keep in mind that anything you say might be used against you." because by reading this, it might really look like that I was being aggressive and trying to start yet another drama or somehow solely say only bad things about your server, but no, thats not the case and I am sorry if you saw it like this while reading my ahelp ticket. I genuinely wanted to get any comment on the stuff that I mentioned in my ahelp ticket and discuss it in my video review and showing how by changing some of it or improving it, you can really make your server a slightly better place. But this was the answer that I got.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611126

Naloac wrote: hes an ss14 admin ive seen him talk in there, he speaks english well so im effectively positive he wanted to come off as an asshat and is now just farming content
That would be convenient wouldn't it
Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #611128

I mean, in a thread where most posters roughly agree the ticket should have been handled better he sure is focusing on the one or two retards here laughing at him and framing it as serverwide toxicity.
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611129

Stickymayhem wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote: All you had to do was say im sorry if what i said came off hostile english is not my first language can we start over
fazbeus wrote:But I will also say and admit that I shouldn't have said this in my ahelp ticket: "or you simply don't care and I should make this video as it is? Keep in mind that anything you say might be used against you." because by reading this, it might really look like that I was being aggressive and trying to start yet another drama or somehow solely say only bad things about your server, but no, thats not the case and I am sorry if you saw it like this while reading my ahelp ticket. I genuinely wanted to get any comment on the stuff that I mentioned in my ahelp ticket and discuss it in my video review and showing how by changing some of it or improving it, you can really make your server a slightly better place. But this was the answer that I got.
Sorry for what now? I already apologised for this in my admin complaint, people still didn't understand me or believe in my apology and they still made this delusional rabbit hole of a thread making crazy theories about me if I was a troll or not. Of course I would prefer to stop fighthing already with all of these people and if they stop fighthing with me too, but they were the first ones who made this thread in the first place and started this dumspster fire and I don't even know if will it ever stop at this point. You don't understand me and I don't understand you about making this thread about about my admin complaint like I started a World War 3 by writing it.
Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #611131

sticky was supporting you, fren
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #611132

still using everything he says against him
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #611133

Fazbeus wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Sorry for what now? I already apologised for this in my admin complaint, people still didn't understand me or believe in my apology and they still made this delusional rabbit hole of a thread making crazy theories about me if I was a troll or not. Of course I would prefer to stop fighthing already with all of these people and if they stop fighthing with me too, but they were the first ones who made this thread in the first place and started this dumspster fire and I don't even know if will it ever stop at this point. You don't understand me and I don't understand you about making this thread about about my admin complaint like I started a World War 3 by writing it.
We haven't had any entertainment for a long time and you're it until like, tomorrow.
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611134

Domitius wrote:
Fazbeus wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
We haven't had any entertainment for a long time and you're it until like, tomorrow.
Let me guess, you are going to close my admin complaint and say "Fuck off retard"? Just like Naloac responded to me in it.
Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #611136

sadly this is probably the time to point out the nature of peanut threads (like this thread) on the forum. Think of a bunch of passersby commenting on your appeal; they are not allowed to comment on your complaint itself because that's the official business forum where the people involved explain what happened. Everyone still loves to gossip about bans and complaints so they make a thread in another forum to comment on it and laugh about everyone involved, a peanut gallery so to speak (a bunch of uninvolved people gossiping about drama in a unofficial space).

People here don't really care that much about it, they just want to gossip while some might make serious arguments most will laugh at what occurred. Personally I love all the pearls being clutched here but all the same it's unlikely to make or break your appeal.

That said, I doubt the complaint will go anywhere besides maybe the other two headmins agreeing it's unfortunate naloac responded aggressively on a assumption of bad faith. Probably the best case scenario really; telling a player to fuck off when they send a useless ahelp is pretty tame.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #611137

Tau ceti station is alright
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Domitius

Post by Domitius » #611138

Fazbeus wrote:
Domitius wrote:
Fazbeus wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Let me guess, you are going to close my admin complaint and say "Fuck off retard"? Just like Naloac responded to me in it.
Sadly that would be frowned upon. Only people who can close up your complaint are the other two Headmins(Coconutwarrior and Jimmius) or the Host.
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611139

I only saw a few people supporting me and being on my side here after ONLY I made a reply in my admin complaint and they saw my review on your server, they didin't even believe in that either I suppose. Before that this thread's only purpose was to discuss and harass me like I broke something in you.
Domitius

Post by Domitius » #611140

This a peanut thread for retards. Everybody who has posted or will post in this thread is retarded with severe mental brain damage. Including you and me.
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611143

Domitius wrote:This a peanut thread for retards. Everybody who has posted or will post in this thread is retarded with severe mental brain damage. Including you and me.
Sure, whatever, but I certainly don't see anything good in them. Only mindless and useless harassment and antagonism towards any person who made an admin complaint or ban appeal.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611145

No one is forcing you to be a part of it denthead, you got the material for your review so feel free to fuck off back to the kvass stand
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611147

Fazbeus wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
If this doesn't show that shit is getting lost in translation not just between languages but also a shitpost to non-shitpost culture I don't know what will.

You guys are bullying someone who doesn't understand the culture here. You're the weirdos, not him. He's the one trying to act how normal human people are expected to act and some of you are basically acting like troglodytes screeching at sunlight.

The sheer degenerative depths some of you basement dwellers reach I'm surprised you don't burn up in the earth's core.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #611148

you may be right in some of the things you wrote but you complained about EORG so i choose to ignore everything else not to mention how abrasive and entitled you acted in ahelps every time i saw you

ban slurs though
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611149

Stop encouraging him stinkymayhem he'll start thinking he's entitled to basic human rights and liberties and putin will have him pumped full of polonium
Fazbeus

Post by Fazbeus » #611151

Super Aggro Crag wrote:No one is forcing you to be a part of it denthead, you got the material for your review so feel free to fuck off back to the kvass stand
Material for my review? Sure, I might discuss a toxicity part of /tg/ station, but if I show some of the screenshots snipped directly from this forum thread as an example in my revised review on your server, you will hire a hitman on wheelchair after me and send him directly to my house for this and say that I am not right about this part still and you are not being toxic at all and this community doesn't have any problems with that at all and its good and acceptable.
Last edited by Fazbeus on Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611152

What the heck :?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #611157

Crag is taking a vacation for his pretty racist posts, It's pretty fucked up that you guys are stooping into hippie territory over this guy
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #611159

Armhulen wrote:Crag is taking a vacation for his pretty racist posts, It's pretty fucked up that you guys are stooping into hippie territory over this guy
long overdue, his anti-european sentiments have gone on for far too long
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611161

terranaut wrote:
Armhulen wrote:Crag is taking a vacation for his pretty racist posts, It's pretty fucked up that you guys are stooping into hippie territory over this guy
if you disagree with it admin complaint me, anyone who read the posts I deleted knows they were incredibly uncool
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #611162

Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
if you disagree with it admin complaint me, anyone who read the posts I deleted knows they were incredibly uncool
how are you reading disagreement into "long overdue"
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #611163

Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're putting in six times as much effort into your posts
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611164

terranaut wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
you know that's my bad, there was some discussion earlier about whether the "amerifat vs euroshit" stuff was racist and the conclusion it wasn't so i thought you were being snarky. honestly I don't consider russia to be in europe when perhaps I should
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #611166

Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
you know that's my bad, there was some discussion earlier about whether the "amerifat vs euroshit" stuff was racist and the conclusion it wasn't so i thought you were being snarky. honestly I don't consider russia to be in europe when perhaps I should
you should have banned him when he said europeans are nasty
please triple his ban length ty
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #611168

neither russians nor europeans want russia to be in europe imo
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611169

terranaut wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
see now i think you're bustin my balls again
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #611175

Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
i usually ge tpaid for that
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611177

terranaut wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
terranaut wrote:
i usually ge tpaid for that
horse plinko