The crag does research for his wiki page nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

The crag does research for his wiki page nut

Post by MrStonedOne » #611206

Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: The crag does research for his wiki page nut

Post by Armhulen » #611208

Who won? Who's next? You decide!
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #611218

Crag being super cringe.

Mad enough that he ignores the "don't make a complaint about an appeal until the appeal is accepted" rule while being pedantic about "heh it's actually rule 12 even though everyone knows what 11 colloquially refers to" "I'm gonna report all banter now heh fuck you"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611220

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Armhulen wrote:I should probably stop peanut posting my own thread but watch out guys I might
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 33&t=29314
lol
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Crag being super cringe.

Mad enough that he ignores the "don't make a complaint about an appeal until the appeal is accepted" rule while being pedantic about "heh it's actually rule 12 even though everyone knows what 11 colloquially refers to" "I'm gonna report all banter now heh fuck you"
I think it's fine. Here's what I said in an admin channel that i'm gonna copy paste so I don't have to type it out again

Armando Quixote — Today at 6:34 PM
i think both are valid to stay up
complaint about banning one person and not banning another is reasonable
since it's not about how i banned them but rather didn't ban others
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #611223

ok but since when is russian a race
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #611224

For the record, I’m of Russian descent and I thought Crag‘s banter was pretty funny.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611232

clearly fazbeus did too since he kept saying about how him and all his buddies were totally not mad and were having a raucous laugh over my shenanigans
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611235

This represent's me and crag, if you don't get it you're a newfriend

[youtube]12rT3uotaqk[/youtube]
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #611236

"AMERIFAT GO DODGE SOME GUNFIRE AT A SCHOOL AND EAT A BURGER, DONT FORGET TO TIP THE SHOOTER"
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611237

Armhulen wrote:This represent's me and crag, if you don't get it you're a newfriend

[youtube]12rT3uotaqk[/youtube]
[youtube]eXxDbqJuCX8[/youtube]

it was a false flag all along, we merely wanted to fuck with pkpenguin and make him do unnecessary work because we were bored
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #611240

MrStonedOne wrote: Questions i'll have to mull in my head:
Is nationality even a protected class under rule 11? should it be? Should I even bother to ridgely define that seeing as how I don't want religion to be a protected class but then what you do about the nazis since judism is a religion.
have u figured this out yet weedman it seems pretty relevant here
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611241

Malkraz wrote:
Is nationality even a protected class under rule 11? should it be? Should I even bother to ridgely define that seeing as how I don't want religion to be a protected class but then what you do about the nazis since judism is a religion.
I'd assume yes since he would have deleted my posts if he thought they didn't break the rule

ALSO RULE 12 NOT RULE 12 HAHAHHA I WIN god i wish we had all rules under the same number
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611242

Armhulen wrote:
Malkraz wrote:
I'd assume yes since he would have deleted my posts if he thought they didn't break the rule

ALSO RULE 12 NOT RULE 12 HAHAHHA I WIN god i wish we had all rules under the same number
me also
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #611243

the fact u even have to assume says a lot about this rule tbh
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611247

Hey excuse me Malkraz I wasn't done cragposting.
Spoiler:
[youtube]MEtdyn2QEzA[/youtube]

Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #611254

blue jannie makes new rule just to ban craig for insulting putin
we are back in soviet ussr
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #611255

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:blue jannie makes new rule just to ban craig for insulting putin
we are back in soviet ussr
this is literally 1984 (context: in the book 1984 by george orwell crag (the protagonist and VERY handsome hero) gets banned by the evil big brother armhulen (who is not actually his brother hes adopted) and its very sad)
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611260

At the end of the day I think it should come down to harassing or demeaning people for things about themselves that are inherent to them. That's basically the core rpoblem with bigots and the kinda people we want to expel from the community. Religion is kinda chosen and changeable, ethnicity isn't. There are plenty of Jews that get harassed and targeted while being totally non religious

The idea that "X isn't a race" is a common refuge of bigots trying to duck and dive the clear fact that they're being a piece of shit to someone.

It's also degrees right. I think it takes less time to be bigoted and cross the line for groups that get more of that kind of shit. The extreme is the n word being a shortcut to basically the worst thing you can say to someone of a group, while making fun of British people would probably take a long time to reach the point where it would need to stop.

It's a tough one and rule 11 is a big grey area but frankly it was an example of something that needed to be stopped one way or another because it was obviously over the line.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #611261

hope he sees this bro
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611263

Stickymayhem wrote:At the end of the day I think it should come down to harassing or demeaning people for things about themselves that are inherent to them. That's basically the core rpoblem with bigots and the kinda people we want to expel from the community. Religion is kinda chosen and changeable, ethnicity isn't. There are plenty of Jews that get harassed and targeted while being totally non religious

The idea that "X isn't a race" is a common refuge of bigots trying to duck and dive the clear fact that they're being a piece of shit to someone.

It's also degrees right. I think it takes less time to be bigoted and cross the line for groups that get more of that kind of shit. The extreme is the n word being a shortcut to basically the worst thing you can say to someone of a group, while making fun of British people would probably take a long time to reach the point where it would need to stop.

It's a tough one and rule 11 is a big grey area but frankly it was an example of something that needed to be stopped one way or another because it was obviously over the line.
HAHAHAHA ITS ACTUALLY RULE 12 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611265

rule 12 needs to be less of a dramafest going in, I see no reason to ever cite rule 12 when like PKP suggested I could have just cited rule 6
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611266

Armhulen wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:At the end of the day I think it should come down to harassing or demeaning people for things about themselves that are inherent to them. That's basically the core rpoblem with bigots and the kinda people we want to expel from the community. Religion is kinda chosen and changeable, ethnicity isn't. There are plenty of Jews that get harassed and targeted while being totally non religious

HAHAHAHA ITS ACTUALLY RULE 12 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

language is malleable and can mean different thinks contextually

for example, if I say "WOW ARM YOU REALLY ARE A VERY BRIGHT BOY AREN'T YOU HOW CLEVER HOW SMART OOOOH YOU REALLY DO TRY HARD WHAT A SWEET THING DON'T TRY TOO HARD OK" I'm actually being a huge asshole
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #611273

Armhulen wrote:rule 12 needs to be less of a dramafest going in, I see no reason to ever cite rule 12 when like PKP suggested I could have just cited rule 6
Rules 6 and 7 were more appropriate for what you were aiming for.
6. We are here to have fun, if you are not having fun, maybe it would be best for you to take a break

7. Please be respectful of other users. You can disagree with someone without being a hostile douchebag.
That said, rule 7 isn't really enforced that much in places like off-topic which is kind of NTR-hut lite especially where peanut threads are concerned. Usually wheeled out for the really vitriolic arguments though certainly fitting for some of the comments it can be a bit tricky to be seen as consistent on it when there are entire threads of surly forum warriors shitting on bad admin bans and players fucking up hardcore who want to come back. Looks like you found common ground with Crag on the issue though.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #611274

lol
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611277

Gigapuddi420 wrote:
Armhulen wrote:rule 12 needs to be less of a dramafest going in, I see no reason to ever cite rule 12 when like PKP suggested I could have just cited rule 6
Rules 6 and 7 were more appropriate for what you were aiming for.
6. We are here to have fun, if you are not having fun, maybe it would be best for you to take a break

7. Please be respectful of other users. You can disagree with someone without being a hostile douchebag.
That said, rule 7 isn't really enforced that much in places like off-topic which is kind of NTR-hut lite especially where peanut threads are concerned. Usually wheeled out for the really vitriolic arguments though certainly fitting for some of the comments it can be a bit tricky to be seen as consistent on it when there are entire threads of surly forum warriors shitting on bad admin bans and players fucking up hardcore who want to come back. Looks like you found common ground with Crag on the issue though.
holy shit i forgot I can ban people for being hostile douchebags im going to ban everyone and then myself and we'll all finally be free
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #611280

of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #611281

Stickymayhem wrote:holy shit i forgot I can ban people for being hostile douchebags im going to ban everyone and then myself and we'll all finally be free
I'm so used to forum posting as a digital thunderdome we've become numb to it. No one really bothers with it unless the topic is serious or the post is especially shit.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #611283

Honestly crag is consistently one of the rudest, most hostile, and toxic people on this forum. It blows my mind that he hasn’t been permaed yet.
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #611285

wesoda25 wrote:Honestly crag is consistently one of the rudest, most hostile, and toxic people on this forum. It blows my mind that he hasn’t been permaed yet.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611286

wesoda25 wrote:Honestly crag is consistently one of the rudest, most hostile, and toxic people on this forum. It blows my mind that he hasn’t been permaed yet.
not sure if i've ever interacted with you before but im sorry you feel that way. If you're that worked up over me maybe you should take a break from the forums. Alternatively you could start a campaign to have me become some type of coloredname so i could be rude, hostile, disruptive, and obnoxious but its ok because im staff like oranges or sticky.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611290

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
not sure if i've ever interacted with you before but im sorry you feel that way. If you're that worked up over me maybe you should take a break from the forums. Alternatively you could start a campaign to have me become some type of coloredname so i could be rude, hostile, disruptive, and obnoxious but its ok because im staff like oranges or sticky.
hey when i do it its classy
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #611291

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:
what did he mean by this
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #611298

IkeTG wrote:
Tlaltecuhtli wrote:
what did he mean by this
the clock's ticking ike, you are going to get banned in
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #611299

the "russia isnt even a race" argument doesnt even make sense because rule 12 is not exclusive to race. was it in the ban reason or something like why does that even matter
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611300

Cobby wrote:the "russia isnt even a race" argument doesnt even make sense because rule 12 is not exclusive to race. was it in the ban reason or something like why does that even matter
Armhulen specifically said "crag is taking a vacation for saying racist stuff"
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #611316

Slavs are POC and I don't appreciate people in this thread denying my experience as an oppressed BIPOC individual. I demand that you issue public apologies and resign from your places of employment.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611319

people of cumskin
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #611320

Super Aggro Crag wrote:people of cumskin
why is this ok tbh
double standard
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611321

cum is inherently funny and if you disagree you're a homophobe
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #611325

people re made with cum
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611330

Farquaar wrote:Slavs are POC and I don't appreciate people in this thread denying my experience as an oppressed BIPOC individual. I demand that you issue public apologies and resign from your places of employment.
the rule 12 experience
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #611332

Armhulen wrote:
Farquaar wrote:Slavs are POC and I don't appreciate people in this thread denying my experience as an oppressed BIPOC individual. I demand that you issue public apologies and resign from your places of employment.
the rule 12 experience
which one is rule 12?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #611343

Therefore it's fine to demean men who have sex with men for having sex with men, but clerks who refuse to sell alcohol to certain people due to their date of birth are evil.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #611348

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Therefore it's fine to demean men who have sex with men for having sex with men, but clerks who refuse to sell alcohol to certain people due to their date of birth are evil.
Imagine telling on yourself this hard lmao
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #611349

Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
it's 21 in america
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #611350

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
why did you bring up alcohol? are you an alcoholic?
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #611362

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611363

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
what the fuck is this guy talking about
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #611364

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:words
what the fuck is this guy talking about
They think being gay is a choice but being too young to drink isn't.

They are likely trying to play some game with wording where they are gonna suggest that they are saying "the act of having sex with another man" is a choice.

In reality all they've done is blunder what they think is a gotcha into a deceleration of a their homophobic and underage nature.
NSFW:
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #611365

MrStonedOne wrote:
In reality all they've done is blunder what they think is a gotcha into a deceleration of a their homophobic and underage nature.
Last time I decelerated into an underage I lost my license for a while.