1984 strikes again peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

1984 strikes again peanut

Post by Fishimun » #613196

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

trolled
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Re: 1984 strikes again peanut

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #613431

I'm just here to beckon page four and contribute:

lol
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #613433

IkeTG wrote:if you come up with creative and never before seen pejoratives instead of slurs, not only do you not get banned, you actually become seen as quirky and irreplaceable
just goes to show how far effort and discipline can take you
i used to do that and people got mad at me
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #613434

i mean they got mad at you crag, but you're still quirky and irreplaceable
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #613436

>almost 150 posts in under a day
>some bullshit about rule 11 again
>several reports regarding rule 11 that aren't immediately obvious as valid without context
im gonna be honest i do not want to read this thread so i wont, good luck

in fact i would have locked it if it werent for MSO engaging with some of the posts in here which tells me he's cool with it being open
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #613439

Anuv wrote:
Omni wrote:Stick it up to jannies, claim that you identify as black person. They can't disprove it, because any attempt at that is, by default, bigoted, they can't attempt to gaslight minorty. It's not cultural appropriation either since that's the case when you employ bits of others' culture while identifying as white. If anything Chassids on social media have repeatedly proven that you can switch that identification at will and it can't be questioned either. Depriving you of your nword privilledges as black person would be actual cultural opression.
If they resort to disregarding your identity mumbo jumbo (like entire world should have longest time ago), you can more than likely retort by rallying up peop- no, that's wrong, denizens of resetera or some other capital S shithole, and then it's free game.
Black people don't use the n-word with a hard R as a pejorative when trying to insult random people but thanks for trying. Please take your /pol/-tier stupidity elsewhere.
have u never heard of LTG
[youtube]14kaZsYjdxA[/youtube]
IkeTG wrote:if you come up with creative and never before seen pejoratives instead of slurs, not only do you not get banned
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 7&p=594185
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #613442

Malkraz wrote:
IkeTG wrote:if you come up with creative and never before seen pejoratives instead of slurs, not only do you not get banned
I really wouldnt say that was creative malkraz
► Show Spoiler
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #613443

"i cannot say the n word so i'm leaving the server"
you love to see it
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #613444

lemme try

you cheddar-faced moon calf, you slug-bellied street cur, you grotesque shambling colony of fecal bacteria and moribund sperm, i bite my thumb at thee
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #613445

Malkraz wrote:
i said creative you trilobyte forehead havin ass
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #613446

mealy-mouthed detritivore, bow-legged, lazy-eyed, leg-dragging gormless tosspot
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #613447

IkeTG wrote:
Malkraz wrote:
Is that supposed to sound insulting or what?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #613448

you don't even have a forehead you moai-looking frenchman
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #613449

who needs to be creative
just use shitheel
works every time, all the time
nobody wants to be thought of as the dumb fuckwit who has dogshit on their shoe
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #613450

you gotta vary it up or it takes the sting away you queefblimp
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #613451

cSeal wrote:
Malkraz wrote:
I really wouldnt say that was creative malkraz
IkeTG wrote:
Malkraz wrote:
sour grapes
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #613452

I could care less about "sting" it successfully expresses the point that I think you're a fucking moron/asshole/combination of the two for some stupid action you've decided to take (of which there may be and usually are many)

not you specifically craggro youre ok
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #613453

Super Aggro Crag wrote:you gotta vary it up or it takes the sting away you queefblimp
Since we've been posting Boondocks
[youtube]TzR3YofBOPI[/youtube]
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #613455

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I could care less about "sting" it successfully expresses the point that I think you're a fucking moron/asshole/combination of the two for some stupid action you've decided to take (of which there may be and usually are many)

not you specifically craggro youre ok
I like the quote by me in your signature i forgot what thread its from
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #613456

I'll never forget Crag calling my friend King Dipshit of the Dumbfuck Dynasty
cSeal

Post by cSeal » #613457

Flatulent wrote:what i meant is that this poorly worded rule situation will definetly repeat at some point and old rule 11 gave de facto carte blanche for admins to enforce as they please with only headmins being able to rule on appeals. this made admins’ life easier at the expense of everyone else except in the very rare cases when the banning admin got a slap on the face for being a bitch
taking months and years to clarify on basic things in respect to new rule changes shouldn’t happen and if mso wants a rule perhaps its best he discusses how to word it better with headmins first.
Yeah I agree that this stuff should've been settled sooner, but mso wanted to err on the side of caution and I can understand and respect that
as for the rule being easy for admins... I can kind of see how you would think that but that's not really the impression I got from the other mins, and it's certainly not how I've ever felt or applied the rule. people from both side of the fence felt like it was too vague, for one reason or another, and I feel like a lot of people didn't really feel justified acting on it- or acted on it in a way they later regretted, etc...
► Show Spoiler
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #613458

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
Malkraz wrote:
Is that supposed to sound insulting or what?
this guy's threehead game showing up in chat rn
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:who needs to be creative
just use shitheel
works every time, all the time
nobody wants to be thought of as the dumb fuckwit who has dogshit on their shoe
if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #613464

wesoda25 wrote:
Flatulent wrote:please quote it
i said this is the last time im posting here meaning after this is over im requesting a permaban
So you would really rather leave than just stop saying a few words? Like is censorship that important to you or do you just not enjoy the community enough anymore and it’s the last straw. What initially brought you here in the first place?
It’s not about the n word. It’s just at this point I realise that im butting heads a little too often and the community as a whole is going in a direction I’m not very fond of. Codebase, people I played with being almost completely replaced and general burnout are all factors in this.
Censorship is also important. You must understand where I come from: I really fucking hate being told what to do, you may take your freedom for granted but I have to watch what I say IRL every single fucking day of my life or risk being arrested and having to also do it in games I play fucking pisses me off.
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #613466

That's a really elaborate way of saying you feel a desperate need to say the n word
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #613467

Pandarsenic wrote:That's a really elaborate way of saying you feel a desperate need to say the n word
I hope you also get to enjoy a life of perpetual censorship and authoritarianism you crave so much.
Social credit system could be a good place to start.
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #613471

a bee poster has never been wrong
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #613475

Authoritarianism is when you can't say slurs and the more people around you don't put up with your slurs the more authoritarianism it is
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #613476

Pandarsenic wrote:Authoritarianism is when you can't say slurs and the more people around you don't put up with your slurs the more authoritarianism it is
Yeah because connecting unelected officials making up shit rules they decided should be in place based on their personal whims and corrupt unelected officials who happen to enforce said laws and shit on you when you break something that isn’t even in the “law codex” with irl institutions is such a a stretch, right?
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #613477

When the said officials go on frequent powertrips because of their inherent corruptability with power and obvious feelings that they’re above the people they are supposed to be ruling over, does this remind you of anything? Not even at all? If so, the amount of self reflection from Americans who shit on their own cops is critically lacking. The clearly leftist admins (im not giving out any names, but it’s pretty obvious who I’m talking about) who scream at you when you suggest that American police isn’t as bad as they think it is carry the exact same thought pattern as the very people they hate.
Is it being disgusted with their actions or unhappiness about being on the recieving end of the injustice?
I am done trying to figure out what admins want when they’re tightening the rope around my neck and trying to police me further. So far nearly every new addition to the game, policy, code or otherwise has been nothing but constant restrictions. In relation to how people in power act and feel, I think I have it all figured out, I am probably wrong but I don’t care about this anymore. I am tired of seeing this bullshit everywhere I look. Perhaps it’s too hard to ask for people to just leave me and my thoughts the fuck alone. After all, doesn’t OOC ignore verb exist? Every time someone takes offence at what I say i mention it’s existence. Like probably half of Terry has me muted in OOC and I don’t care because I can still speak my mind.
So who doesn’t use the OOC ignore verb? Obviously, the admins who want to fuck with you for the sole reason of being able to do it.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #613479

IkeTG wrote:this guy's threehead game showing up in chat rn\
that's ableist you fucking retard
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #613480

Malkraz wrote:have u never heard of LTG
to quote a competitive scholar:

"Get that ass banned."

based Low Tier God aside, this thread is a joke. Flatulent got the lowest tier punishment and a extensive explanation on what the moderation team considered over the line regarding rule 11; a note that isn't even permanent, as in they will delete it after a few months and not wait for it to naturally fade out only for someone to look at it anyway in a years time. The explanation isn't even hard to follow and they are making it kind of clear the admin team in general agree with their interpretation. MSO isn't challenging it either so at that point it's basically the rule regardless of how attacked you feel over what amounts to a "please don't do this" warning.

The punchline is that it's not a huge ask but you're popping off like you've been violated. MSO wants to have his cake and eat it by allowing slurs in neutral/positive connotations while giving admins the leeway to handle bigotry. Ideally administrative action should be reserved for serious bigotry without making the general populace feel like they're walking on eggshells, that said everyone is aware of the admin roulette regarding certain behaviors and insisting on using slurs like this is asking for trouble that could very, very easily be avoided by just dropping their usage entirely. Failing that, it's not hard to just be like "yeah whatever, sure" and move on, maybe even consider what they've said seeing as you're insisting you have no intention of being bigoted. They weren't really wrong in pointing out the issues with using slurs as insults, it's sensitive sure but it does contribute in a small way towards the stereotype and I'd be surprised if you don't understand that. Seems your whole argument hangs on 'we're allowed to say slurs and I wasn't aware this usage was wrong', but they just made you aware of that fact with something that amounts to a verbal warning.

That said if you genuinely don't understand and want to leave because of the injustice then cool, that works too.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Omni
Byond Username: Omni44

Post by Omni » #613481

Honestly man, you're so late to the "ditch it all and watch it self combust from distance" party that I dunno whether to admire your persistence against all odds, or just believe you to be slow. Not sure if admissions to cool kids club are still open at this point.
Then again, I think Tlal is in same spot, so I guess we could make some exceptions.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #613482

Flatulent wrote:When the said officials go on frequent powertrips because of their inherent corruptability with power and obvious feelings that they’re above the people they are supposed to be ruling over, does this remind you of anything? Not even at all? If so, the amount of self reflection from Americans who shit on their own cops is critically lacking. The clearly leftist admins (im not giving out any names, but it’s pretty obvious who I’m talking about) who scream at you when you suggest that American police isn’t as bad as they think it is carry the exact same thought pattern as the very people they hate.
Is it being disgusted with their actions or unhappiness about being on the recieving end of the injustice?
I am done trying to figure out what admins want when they’re tightening the rope around my neck and trying to police me further. So far nearly every new addition to the game, policy, code or otherwise has been nothing but constant restrictions. In relation to how people in power act and feel, I think I have it all figured out, I am probably wrong but I don’t care about this anymore. I am tired of seeing this bullshit everywhere I look. Perhaps it’s too hard to ask for people to just leave me and my thoughts the fuck alone. After all, doesn’t OOC ignore verb exist? Every time someone takes offence at what I say i mention it’s existence. Like probably half of Terry has me muted in OOC and I don’t care because I can still speak my mind.
So who doesn’t use the OOC ignore verb? Obviously, the admins who want to fuck with you for the sole reason of being able to do it.
I am pulled awake, physically, by the two vegan leather straps around my wrists (lovingly produced over the course of several weeks by a lovely lesbian couple down the road who display their conservative containment devices at the anarchist market on Tuesdays and Sundays) yanking me towards my desk. The screen scans my face and confirms that, once again, I have not voted for Joe Biden and am therefore still classed as WHITE. The text blares into my eyes, piercing me with the knowledge that I am of the highest privilege in my community. I try to remember that being white doesn't mean I'm bad, but the screen detects my non compliance, and I am immediately met with my first of many punishments for the day. The prongs (copper engraved with healing amethyst crystals since that was my birthrock apparently) that hold my eyelids open stretch wider, as I am met with a series of shapes and colours. I focus, seeing a four panel webcomic. It appears that there was apparently some kind of imagery behind it, but it is all overlapped by 14 speech bubbles, each containing paragraphs of size 6 font. I can barely see the individual letters, yet I know I must read the contents aloud for the eye prongs to allow me to blink. I finished some time later, not quite understanding the joke, or why the entire works of Karl Marx's Das Capital was the punchline. I say "Ha Ha Good Point", and the prongs cease their pulling.

The wriststraps loosen, and I am allowed to use my computer freely until my vegan breakfast arrives (A single, boiled avocado with the skin on). I look down at my keyboard, and sigh. I type "FlatuletIdustrialist", taking care to avoid the red "N" key. Unlike the other keycaps, it is metal, and glowing red hot. Even the adjacent keys are difficult to use, but the searing pain on my digits from the last time I tried to politely call a black friend in one of my video games by his preferred term of endearment reminds me that friendship in this world is dead. I log on to see 14 notifications. All are from my personal supervisor, Stickymayhem. He asks if I enjoyed the comic, then if I enjoyed the boiled avocado, then if I understood the comic. I reply that I have enjoyed the day so far, and immediately the shocks are applied, seizing my arms. He says that I'm approaching "the day" with an extremely hemispheric attitude and to remember that not all people around the world have the privilege of currently enjoying sunlight and to avoid any further indiscretions when it comes to my "light privilege".
"You know there are children in Australia who fear the dark and are currently trembling in their beds while you gallavant around freely seeing the world around you!".
"Yes, Stickymayhem, I am sorry Stickymayhem. I will try to do better next time." I grit my teeth. He will only accept nothing less than complete acquiesence. I have tried to be clever before. I have tried to display any amount of resistance. He is deeply attuned to any slights and will apply the shocks for the merest hint of rebellion.
"Good, you are learning, I really just want to make you better. What would you like to do today?"
It's a false question he asks each morning. If my answer is not "Watch the latest video from the "Compelling Leftist Theory Videos!" youtube channel, I will be shocked." The videos reach upwards of 16 hours, where a smug trans ideologue describes in heavy detail how their eyeliner is actually a metaphor for capitalist extraction of wealth from a minority underclass you've never heard of that mine vantablack rocks on an asteroid in the Kepler Belt.
"Yes Stickymayhem, I am ready for my lesson. Can't wait."

I would cry, but I know that Stickymayhem would consider this an insult due to an ongoing drought in Sub-Saharan Africa and so I must retain my moisture to show solidarity with my comrades there. The screams are internal, and eternal.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #613483

Omni wrote:Honestly man, you're so late to the "ditch it all and watch it self combust from distance" party that I dunno whether to admire your persistence against all odds, or just believe you to be slow. Not sure if admissions to cool kids club are still open at this point.
Then again, I think Tlal is in same spot, so I guess we could make some exceptions.
i was just foolish to believe that things could change for the better here Omni, despite hating it all i still have some fond memories from here but at this point its just sunk cost fallacy.
cSeal

Post by cSeal » #613484

Omni wrote:Honestly man, you're so late to the "ditch it all and watch it self combust from distance" party that I dunno whether to admire your persistence against all odds, or just believe you to be slow. Not sure if admissions to cool kids club are still open at this point.
Genuine terminal case of copage btw
► Show Spoiler
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #613485

Flatulent wrote:
i was just foolish to believe that things could change for the better here Omni, despite hating it all i still have some fond memories from here but at this point its just sunk cost fallacy.
At first it was a tragedy, then i realised it was a comedy.

?
? :honkman:

Spoiler:
Omni

Post by Omni » #613488

Flatulent wrote:i was just foolish to believe that things could change for the better here Omni, despite hating it all i still have some fond memories from here but at this point its just sunk cost fallacy.
I get you man, we've all been there, the more fortunate of us just once, less fortunate more than that. It's sad, but that's the way world goes round. Attachment is hell of a drug, especially when thing you're attached to has been such a motherfucking time vampire like favourite SS13 server can be and when you made good friends in the process. Giving up valuable things like that without a "fight" is gay, and I don't mean just some autistic bs about screaming nwords, but more often than not the attempt to keep the things right way (for you) is lost battle. Direction it's all going is more than evident.
It's sad, but what can you do about it? At best hope for some other place out there to get to like (only to most likely wind up in similar situation at some point).
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #613489

Ok forget my fiction boomers who don't play talking about a lost war for saying slurs and how the world is changing there's no room for people like us anymore is funnier than anything I could ever write

Just a reminder that these deep emotional conversations are occurring because someone wasn't even banned for saying the n-word, but noted with an EXPIRING NOTE and asked politely not to do it

Your self-victimization is so overwhelming I can't imagine how you handle the real world for more than five minutes without thinking rain is a personal slight against you from god
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #613491

sticky you’ve never been blessed with intelligence but i expected more from you
i said this is the last straw over the years of being pissed about administration and you’re part of my problem with it.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #613492

Flatulent wrote:sticky you’ve never been blessed with intelligence but i expected more from you
i said this is the last straw over the years of being pissed about administration and you’re part of my problem with it.
I feel like there's a contradiction between your desire for a hostile environment where you can say whatever you want with no consequences and how you respond to me goofing on you
Omni

Post by Omni » #613494

Okay Sticky. I'll bite and more than that, I'll let you onto something.
I don't two damp shits about nwords and all this shit. Like, honest to God.
Most of like past year, as far as SS13 server is concerned I spent on servers that either have stuff like nword completely filtered out IC (which I think is sensible policy), or servers owners of which I know for fact don't want this shit in there, and it's perfecably respectable thing for me to adjust to. This game sometimes can sometimes in right conditions be more interesting than screaming nigger over and over again. Which no matter my personal beliefs is cringe.
Granted, it's servers universally more RP minded. And not in the sense RP is understood here, because as far as I can tell nobody here has any solid (in my humble opinion [which ultimately matters not and you are free to do it your way guys]) idea what RP really encompasses and commonly seems to equate it to "RP = f(amount of rules and admining you subject players to)". And never has anything cracked me up more than calling Manuel a RolePlay server (and I ditinctly remember partaking in first rounds of it).
So please, spare me your antics. You don't have to convince me that you have less brain mass than many newborns do, that fact has been known to me for quite some time now.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #613495

Omni just doing a little trolling

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #613496

I can’t understand if you’re being serious or not, nearly 100% of the time.
Had you just called me a retard, then there’d be only one way I can digest that and it wouldn’t be a problem for me.
Last edited by Flatulent on Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #613497

Stickymayhem wrote:
Flatulent wrote:When the said officials go on frequent powertrips because of their inherent corruptability with power and obvious feelings that they’re above the people they are supposed to be ruling over, does this remind you of anything? Not even at all? If so, the amount of self reflection from Americans who shit on their own cops is critically lacking. The clearly leftist admins (im not giving out any names, but it’s pretty obvious who I’m talking about) who scream at you when you suggest that American police isn’t as bad as they think it is carry the exact same thought pattern as the very people they hate.
I am pulled awake, physically, by the two vegan leather straps around my wrists (lovingly produced over the course of several weeks by a lovely lesbian couple down the road who display their conservative containment devices at the anarchist market on Tuesdays and Sundays) yanking me towards my desk. The screen scans my face and confirms that, once again, I have not voted for Joe Biden and am therefore still classed as WHITE. The text blares into my eyes, piercing me with the knowledge that I am of the highest privilege in my community. I try to remember that being white doesn't mean I'm bad, but the screen detects my non compliance, and I am immediately met with my first of many punishments for the day. The prongs (copper engraved with healing amethyst crystals since that was my birthrock apparently) that hold my eyelids open stretch wider, as I am met with a series of shapes and colours. I focus, seeing a four panel webcomic. It appears that there was apparently some kind of imagery behind it, but it is all overlapped by 14 speech bubbles, each containing paragraphs of size 6 font. I can barely see the individual letters, yet I know I must read the contents aloud for the eye prongs to allow me to blink. I finished some time later, not quite understanding the joke, or why the entire works of Karl Marx's Das Capital was the punchline. I say "Ha Ha Good Point", and the prongs cease their pulling.

The wriststraps loosen, and I am allowed to use my computer freely until my vegan breakfast arrives (A single, boiled avocado with the skin on). I look down at my keyboard, and sigh. I type "FlatuletIdustrialist", taking care to avoid the red "N" key. Unlike the other keycaps, it is metal, and glowing red hot. Even the adjacent keys are difficult to use, but the searing pain on my digits from the last time I tried to politely call a black friend in one of my video games by his preferred term of endearment reminds me that friendship in this world is dead. I log on to see 14 notifications. All are from my personal supervisor, Stickymayhem. He asks if I enjoyed the comic, then if I enjoyed the boiled avocado, then if I understood the comic. I reply that I have enjoyed the day so far, and immediately the shocks are applied, seizing my arms. He says that I'm approaching "the day" with an extremely hemispheric attitude and to remember that not all people around the world have the privilege of currently enjoying sunlight and to avoid any further indiscretions when it comes to my "light privilege".
"You know there are children in Australia who fear the dark and are currently trembling in their beds while you gallavant around freely seeing the world around you!".
"Yes, Stickymayhem, I am sorry Stickymayhem. I will try to do better next time." I grit my teeth. He will only accept nothing less than complete acquiesence. I have tried to be clever before. I have tried to display any amount of resistance. He is deeply attuned to any slights and will apply the shocks for the merest hint of rebellion.
"Good, you are learning, I really just want to make you better. What would you like to do today?"
It's a false question he asks each morning. If my answer is not "Watch the latest video from the "Compelling Leftist Theory Videos!" youtube channel, I will be shocked." The videos reach upwards of 16 hours, where a smug trans ideologue describes in heavy detail how their eyeliner is actually a metaphor for capitalist extraction of wealth from a minority underclass you've never heard of that mine vantablack rocks on an asteroid in the Kepler Belt.

I would cry, but I know that Stickymayhem would consider this an insult due to an ongoing drought in Sub-Saharan Africa and so I must retain my moisture to show solidarity with my comrades there. The screams are internal, and eternal.
cool
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #613498

Omni wrote:Okay Sticky. I'll bite and more than that, I'll let you onto something.
Most of like past year, as far as SS13 server is concerned I spent on servers that either have stuff like nword completely filtered out IC (which I think is sensible policy), or servers owners of which I know for fact don't want this shit in there, and it's perfecably respectable thing for me to adjust to. This game sometimes can sometimes in right conditions be more interesting than screaming nigger over and over again. Which no matter my personal beliefs is cringe.
Granted, it's servers universally more RP minded. And not in the sense RP is understood here, because as far as I can tell nobody here has any solid (in my humble opinion [which ultimately matters not and you are free to do it your way guys]) idea what RP really encompasses and commonly seems to equate it to "RP = f(amount of rules and admining you subject players to)". And never has anything cracked me up more than calling Manuel a RolePlay server (and I ditinctly remember partaking in first rounds of it).
So please, spare me your antics. You don't have to convince me that you have less brain mass than many newborns do, that fact has been known to me for quite some time now.
What a spectacularly meaningless word salad.

There's a very specific type of coper who spews out pseudointellectual drivel that is impossible to parse, and then interprets everyone failing to figure out what the fuck they're talking about as them being on a higher plane of superintelligence beyond mortal minds.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #613499

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

cool
thanks
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #613500

Stickymayhem wrote:
Omni wrote:Okay Sticky. I'll bite and more than that, I'll let you onto something.
What a spectacularly meaningless word salad.

There's a very specific type of coper who spews out pseudointellectual drivel that is impossible to parse, and then interprets everyone failing to figure out what the fuck they're talking about as them being on a higher plane of superintelligence beyond mortal minds.
I'm not even a native speaker of English and I found Omni's post easy to read and understand.
Omni

Post by Omni » #613501

You don't have to aspire to some hyperdimensional levels of intelligence, Sticky.
As a matter of fact, level of intelligence and integrity of average highschooler would be fine enough progress for you.
You have less work to do, since your astroturfed ego shade of which completely encompasses this place is already at highschool level.
Peace.
actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #613503

Omni wrote:You don't have to aspire to some hyperdimensional levels of intelligence, Sticky.
As a matter of fact, level of intelligence and integrity of average highschooler would be fine enough progress for you.
You have less work to do, since your astroturfed ego shade of which completely encompasses this place is already at highschool level.
Peace.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #613504

Okay Sticky. I'll bite and more than that, I'll let you onto something.

I'll take your bait and teach you something

I don't care about the n-word

I play on servers that filter the n-word

I play on big brain RP servers /tg/station's pathetic RP means nothing to me.

Therefore you are incorrect and dumb

INCORRECT ABOUT WHAT IT'S A NON-SEQUITUR RANT ABOUT HOW COOL HE IS
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #613505

local 4chan user shocked and appalled to find rest of world has higher standards than 4chan
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #613506

pretty sure 4chan doesn’t throw homosexuals from roofs and doesn’t roll over protesters with tanks so im unsure if rest of the world has higher standards