Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by EndgamerAzari » #129663

Bottom post of the previous page:

PREPARE FOR DRUNKS
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #129665

Overnights at my store are nothing but drunk ass students, it fucking blows. This job would be great if it wasn't for all the fucking customers.

actually that is a lie, it sucks regardless
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #129667

Wyzack wrote:This job would be great if it wasn't for all the fucking customers.
Retail.txt.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #129668

I landed christmas AND new years day on my rota, that'll be fun.

(actually it'll be pretty chill 'cause I get double time and I'm not likely to have to actually do any work)
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #129669

clerks.mp4

If I had to deal with all the fucking mouthbreathers non-stop without a break, I'd put my head in the deep-fryer......balls too.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #129679

I had to work on Thanksgiving two years ago, when I worked as a catering delivery driver at Boston Market. SO MUCH GRAVY.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #129741

Just finished my second day at the Disney Store. Almost broke down and cried because the children were just so nice! They actually helped pick up after themselves.

And there was a raffle for a limited edition die-cast General Grievous, that I didn't get to participate in because I as working! Bah!
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #130025

Just binged watched Rick and Morty season 2.

The ending FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Gonna fucking blow waiting for the next season
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #130026

OLD RIIIIICK
RUININ' EVERYTHIIIING
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #130030

Holy fuck rest of the season was amazing though
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #130036

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #130139

See, I lucked out on dat retail life. My store has multiple locations, so if I don't know how to handle/don't want to deal with one problem, I just send the customer to one of the other locations "because they specialize in it."

I've literally done it in front of the manager and she didn't stop me. It's probably a matter of time before the guys from the location across town realize I'm the reason they get ornery customers, though.
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #130196

Delegation* is the key to success.

*Making someone else do it

So, since my previous diet failed, today I'm starting Weight Watchers. I'm at 236 pounds right now, 18% body fat. Hoping to get back down to around 210.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #130201

>dad sends me five texts asking me to clean the kitchen
>i cleaned it 9 hours ago
>when he was here
>it's still spotless

thanks for believing in me, dad
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #130397

I had this bag of animal crackers and got tired of eating them.

Then I bought a thing of cheese spread and I've been scraping the crackers in the spread.

Holy shit this is delicious.

I'm running out of spread.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #130523

The female flatmate comes home last night, while I'm watching that fantastic SJW episode of southpark on TV, eating dinner, and immediately labels me as "rude" for watching [her] the TV in the living room.

The irony is not lost on me. She's been really cranky in recent weeks, but maybe it's just a period thing...
Mime: Depresso
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #130544

wew lads

I just got done with a phone interview for a position at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. I think it went pretty well, though I had to spin some bullshit about supervisory experience and dealing with problem patrons out of thin air.

I'll know if they're gonna invite me to an on-campus interview tomorrow.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #130546

Man like 90% of applying for a job is coming up with flimsy justifications for why your shit covered their needed experience
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

Post by asskek » #130549

im pbanned again
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #130550

Wyzack wrote:Man like 90% of applying for a job is coming up with flimsy justifications for why your shit covered their needed experience
just pull a terbs and lie
lying is 100% healthy
i assume this is after the fact though
did you land the job?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #130607

I put out a big bucket of candy for the town's trick-or-treat tonight and when I got back from the gym the whole thing was missing. I really hope it was some hungry homeless person that took it and not some jackass. I'm sad now.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #130633

Fuck yes the commissary has started stocking egg nog

My fucking favorite part of the winter.

Though, for some fucking reason, none of the mcdonald's in this shit hole of a state carry egg nog shakes, which is the only reason I go
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #130637

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #130643

TheWiznard wrote:
Takeguru wrote:Fuck yes the commissary has started stocking egg nog

Though, for some fucking reason, none of the mcdonald's in this shit hole of a state carry egg nog shakes, which is the only reason I go
wait wait mcdonalds sells egg nog shakes??
Back in NY they did.

I always assumed they just existed everywhere
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #130739

Takeguru wrote:Fuck yes the commissary has started stocking egg nog

Fuck you I can't drink egg nog due to horrific suffering from lactose intolerance. I deal with milk based dairy like an autist with change. Can still eat cheese and yogurt mostly alright though.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #130799

Spoiler:
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #130814

Ricotez wrote:also WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT USE PROTECTION SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK
It was kind of a spontaneous thing. We were watching some shitty Halloween romance movie on tv. Had my hand up her shirt fondling her tits. One thing lead to another and before I knew it we were making love on her couch. I think I'm good though. She had some tests done on Wednesday and I guess the doctor said it was inactive or something? Like her body had cleared it out during the acute phase or some shit. I'll probably still get tested when I get the chance.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #130815

Maccus wrote:[youtube]j0sJqhW9v54[/youtube]

Pretty sure the Geneva Convention banned psychological warfare like that.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #130914

Two and a half hours until my eight hour stint in hell begins. Hope everyone is having a pleasent spoopy holiday, pour one out for me
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #130922

Jacough wrote:we were making love
Look at this romantic sumbitch.

I'm sure you paused the film to put on the Manilow and light some candles before progressing any further.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #130941

>Watched some kid walk up to the house across the street, grab the table candy bowl, and dump the entire thing in his bag

The cheeky little cunt

Gave me a fucking laugh though
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #131000

An0n3 wrote:
Jacough wrote:we were making love
Look at this romantic sumbitch.

I'm sure you paused the film to put on the Manilow and light some candles before progressing any further.
Didn't go quite that far but yeah she loved it. It's funny because I don't really get much out of sex. I guess it's because I'm on a really high dose of lexapro but my dick is desensitized as fuck. I can pop a boner practically on command no problem but when it comes to getting off I need to be at it for at least two hours at a time. I rarely bust a nut, I mostly just have sex to express my love and desire to please the girl I'm with.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #131001

Oh god because of the time change it is actually 9 hours. 3 to go. Please kill me
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #131042

>zombie dick mechanical fucking just to make someone else happy
>"making love"

Just don't tell her you call it that and you'll be okay.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #131075

Takeguru wrote:6'6" and 200 even, at last weigh in.

I feel like a rail even though I know I'm not.
you're also a fucking giant, it's not often I meet someone 2 inches taller than me, do you do autographs?
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #131096

No, but I'm willing to stand back to back for photos.

Some girls can wear my shoes over their own as I wear size 15/16, depending on brand.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #131097

jfc you have big feet.
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #131099

Yes

You know what they say, though

Big shoes
Spoiler:
Big fucking pricetag whenever I need new shoes because stores rarely stock shoes that size
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #131100

Haha, touché.
私は完璧
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #131102

I thought you would say big fucking dick
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #131109

that's the joke terbs.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #131140

i spent like two weeks on this because the footage was recorded at the wrong res and everything fucked up
i'm sure when i get better footage of different shit i'll make these faster
[youtube]rFbuZAuyCpg[/youtube]
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #131146

whenever I'm about to do something utterly disgusting like eat a slightly bruised banana or drink from a two-day old unsealed water bottle, I think of what guerillas and us soldiers in vietnam had to do
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #131147

oranges wrote:that's the joke terbs.
I know I just wanted an excuse to post
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #131152

I love you too
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #131160

ily2

now get loller to unban me
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #131175

so apparently over the month of november my dorm complex is going to be playing a massive game of "assassin," which is basically "humans vs zombies" but they named it assassin because for some reason everybody fucking loves assassin's creed where i live.

at any rate, if you aren't in the know of how this shit works, basically its one person starts as the first "assassin," gets a "target," and must "assassinate" them, in this case by touching them with a plastic spoon. if you get "assassinated" you become an "assassin" yourself and get your own "targets." this continues until one person is left and is named the "master assassin."
however, you are immune to "assassination" if you:
-are visibly carrying a plastic spoon of your own
-are in "vulnerable" areas (showers, toilet, lecture halls, etc)
-are in your dorm room

-ARE IN YOUR DORM ROOM

jesus christ deez niggas got no chance, i have a single-person dorm and im always in it playing spessmen; its not like anyone ever comes in or says hi or anything either so its gonna be super obvious that someone is targeting me if they start trying to get all buddy-buddy

s-see mom! being weebshit pays off...!
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #131211

but deitus, that's no fun

I did something like that in highschool senior year.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #131212

Go steal all of the plastic spoons and make a necklace out of them.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #131242

DemonFiren wrote:Go steal all of the plastic spoons and make a necklace out of them.
thats actually a fucking awesome idea since there's a rule that if you break the spoon someone is holding its not longer valid. ill make two bracelets to be extra safe. ill try to whip something together and post pics when im done.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #131245

Well, if you're like me and have access to plexiglass, you could just be wearing an encased spoon instead.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: