Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by DemonFiren » #131245

Bottom post of the previous page:

Well, if you're like me and have access to plexiglass, you could just be wearing an encased spoon instead.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #131248

>encased spoons

War has changed.

So a shipment of games I ordered arrived today, alongside a couple I Kickstarted a year or so ago. They now eagerly await being stuffed on the shelf and never played
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #131253

TACTICAL ESPOONAGE ACTION, my friend.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #131254

You should craft a spoon crossbow to assault your enemies from afar. Probably wouldnt be that hard to make
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #131258

Wyzack wrote:You should craft a spoon crossbow to assault your enemies from afar. Probably wouldnt be that hard to make
im a bio major not an engineer :honkman:

in other news i just found out my cat died. fuck me, i didnt need this shit on a monday :I
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #131261

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #131266

TheWiznard wrote:I can see in retrospect that most people here are older than me (21) and probably have jobs and lives to focus on instead of posting on some forum on the Internet.
i wish i had a gigantic fucking image filled with me laughing
the only people with jobs are oranges and

(real talk depression sucks the biggest of wangs good luck fam think of danny sexbang)
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #131268

I post on here when I'm at work because most of the time I don't have anything to do.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #131279

Nah Wiz i completely feel you man. Most days i just sit on active topics and refresh until a new post comes up. Dunno what your sitch is like with family and stuff but maybe the answer is a fresh start somewhere else? Grab a bigass pile of student debt like everyone else and get a semi worthless degree?

Also if you wanna pleh some games sometime add me on steam, just look up Wyzack. Unless we are already steam friends, cant quite remember
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #131281

Add me to the list of people who F5 this place endlessly between work and sleep.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #131286

Didn't get the Vegas job. Not a big surprise, but a disappointment nonetheless.

Back to the drawing board.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #131289

Fuuuck man that blows
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #131296

420weedscopes wrote: i wish i had a gigantic fucking image filled with me laughing
the only people with jobs are oranges and
And who? Dont' leave me hanging like that.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #131315

Went to a tournament this weekend and came away with a couple prizes.

Doing the math, I made roughly $40/hour playing in the event.

This Friday I'm dropping almost $300 on buying half-a-case of sealed booster boxes for the same game.
This is what being an (ir)responsible adult is like.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #131322

i'll second the steam friend request thing, i dont play a great variety of games but the offer stands

edit: i found this image and remembered to save it this time, makes me laugh whenever i see it

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #131730

Had my first weigh-in at Weight Watchers today. Down 6 pounds in a week. I know it's probably just due to my body being shocked by the change, but imagine if that keeps up the whole 14 weeks.

Well, I'd be dead, because I think my BONES weigh more than 150 pounds, but I'd look good doing it!
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #131803

And then you could be a spooky skellington
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #131843

Deitus wrote:i'll second the steam friend request thing, i dont play a great variety of games but the offer stands

edit: i found this image and remembered to save it this time, makes me laugh whenever i see it

This is how John Cena hype works, its like unironic unironic shitposting.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Terrorcroak
Byond Username: Necroshaden

Post by Terrorcroak » #131922

Out of schooling again and I don't know what to do with my time until christmas to be honest, been learning some german online but it's not enough.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #132019

Play Netrunner on Jinteki.net

It's a good game and will make you more smarterer.
Alternatively I keep funneling people into the digg Shadowrun community @ Runnerhub.

My whole life is Cyberpunk bullshit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #132144

At least you weren't thinking of making an entire outfit of cyberpunk bullshit by attaching circuit boards and chrome to ratty leather clothing.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #132148

EndgamerAzari wrote:At least you weren't thinking of making an entire outfit of cyberpunk bullshit by attaching circuit boards and chrome to ratty leather clothing.
idea acquired :honk:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #132149

Don't forget glowsticks, mirrorshades, and abundant spikes.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #132164

oh shit niggers, todd howard is getting a movie, better preorder asap
[youtube]oEWLrZgjaq0[/youtube]

it just works
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #132225

Fuck I just got a warning from Comcast about how they got a P2P copyright infringement alert for something I torrented.

Something I torrented like three weeks ago.

Fuck fuck fuck what if they get me for everything I've done since then

They didn't provide any information yet but oh my God I'm freaking out.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #132227

EndgamerAzari wrote:Fuck I just got a warning from Comcast about how they got a P2P copyright infringement alert for something I torrented.

the king has left the building... ehehehehehehe

>not using proxy
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #132235

EndgamerAzari wrote:Fuck I just got a warning from Comcast about how they got a P2P copyright infringement alert for something I torrented.

Come on man you gotta bounce your connection from at least 20 different servers, so that The Man can't trace you as fast. Then you gotta delete access logs off your first bounce.

(I've been playing Uplink recently.)
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #132266

dont you use le onion browsur?
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #132282

i bought csgo case keys
http://csgobackpack.net/?nick=chocobro
a tec9.
a grey tec9.
a well-worn grey tec9.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #132284

Ok so, my family aren't very well off (Statistically I believe we're classed as poor)
But my mum is saving up... for her own funeral.
jfc.
私は完璧
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #132286

420weedscopes wrote:i bought csgo case keys
http://csgobackpack.net/?nick=chocobro
a tec9.
a grey tec9.
a well-worn grey tec9.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I've only bought about 4 case keys and the last thing I unboxed was a 5$ REDLINE AK http://csgobackpack.net/?nick=thewiznard
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #132288

Remie Richards wrote:Ok so, my family aren't very well off (Statistically I believe we're classed as poor)
jfc.
Hopefully you won't need the money for many, many years to come, but it's not a bad idea to have it put aside already. Funerals are expensive and she doesn't want to burden you with those costs.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #132300

TheWiznard wrote: I've only bought about 4 case keys and the last thing I unboxed was a 5$ REDLINE AK
/wrist
i just want like a red or a purp nova man
the struggle
it's so real
muh bankruptcy
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #132396

I've got a new clean date. November 2nd. Relapsed on the first after my dog passed away just three days away from celebrating 11 months sober. I'm just glad my girlfriend didn't leave meour relapse herself because of me and I was able to get right back on my feet instead of going on a bender for months. I'm taking it more seriously this time though. Got a sponsor and I'm going to be starting step work next month. Also going to a meeting every day for the next 90 days.

Unfortunately my girlfriend made it clear we're not having sex until I'm at least 60 days clean fug.
Snake2512
Byond Username: Snake2512

Post by Snake2512 » #132404

Remie Richards wrote:Ok so, my family aren't very well off (Statistically I believe we're classed as poor)
jfc.
4:08 PM - Maccus: you touched me as a kid remember
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #132444

Better than life or funeral insurance where you lose by living and for funeral insurance especially you could end up paying double what the funeral costs.

It is basically the worst sort of rigged deal basically since unexpected sudden death is extremely rare so it is just a straight house wins gamble using life expectancy statistics.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #132680

Hmm, well then. My boss said he'd probably be okay with me working from home. Which means I can finally get out of this rust-belt hellhole!
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #132686

This is sooo british.

[youtube]zXju34Uwuys[/youtube]

I love my country
私は完璧
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #132688

Remie Richards wrote:[post pertaining to sex]
>implying i will ever be in a situation where any of this is relevant to me anyway

haha...ha... :sad:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #132860

Bad thought: Knowing that you will, at some point, be somebody else's low point.

Worse thought: Knowing that you probably already HAVE been.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #132983

shoutouts to listening to Through The Fire And The Flames by Dragonforce and thinking to like eight years back when you made your first actual friend and you played guitar hero in his basement while eating wine gums

love you broe
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

Post by asskek » #133008

420weedscopes wrote:shoutouts to listening to Through The Fire And The Flames by Dragonforce and thinking to like eight years back when you made your first actual friend and you played guitar hero in his basement while eating wine gums

love you broe
was his name jared

edit: wait you said "wine gums" so you're prolly a brit nvm
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #133229

Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #133246

on LinkedIn I've been contacted by a recruiter working for a company called Ericsson, and asked to send my resume to apply for a position on the Operations team

I'm currently trying to decide if this is some kind of elaborate phishing attempt, but Ericsson really exists, and it's a major international IT company currently in a partnership with Cisco so I'll allow myself to be moderately excited
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133247

Ricotez wrote:on LinkedIn I've been contacted by a recruiter working for a company called Ericsson, and asked to send my resume to apply for a position on the Operations team

I'm currently trying to decide if this is some kind of elaborate phishing attempt, but Ericsson really exists, and it's a major international IT company currently in a partnership with Cisco so I'll allow myself to be moderately excited
im no cybersecurity expert but as long as your resume doesn't have anything like credit card info or some shit it couldnt hurt to try i guess? (famous last words)

gl though, let us know how it turns out :)
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #133249

well I'm not sure if I should do this, I'm still in the middle of getting my MSc degree and I was about to start on my thesis

on the other hand, if this opportunity turns out to be real it could launch my career

I'll think about it for a while
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #133250

I only get garbage offers on LinkedIn that have nothing to do with my degree.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #133264

Son of a BITCH

Apparently somebody tried to use my credit card at a gas station today, while the card is safely in my wallet. My bank caught it and blocked it, but now I'm gonna have to go through all the trouble of sorting this crap out.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133287

>playing fo1
>get to hub
>oh the local bar
>"the maltese falcon"

how the FUCK did i not know about this?
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #133309

Scary Eastern Europe man came in the store today wanting to buy some Frozen figures. Dude had the most intimidating presence, also why would you let the new guy work the registers all alone!? DON'T DO THIS TO ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE!
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #133311

Let it go.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: