Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by EndgamerAzari » #133311

Bottom post of the previous page:

Let it go.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #133313

EndgamerAzari wrote:Let it go.

I kinda like that song because Elsa is pretty much screaming "Fuck it, no I'm done. I'm going to do my own thing over here and the rest of y'all can freeze!" At least that's the impression I get from that song.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133316

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:

I kinda like that song because Elsa is pretty much screaming "Fuck it, no I'm done. I'm going to do my own thing over here and the rest of y'all can freeze!" At least that's the impression I get from that song.
I-i dont think thats what they intended...
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #133320

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:Scary Eastern Europe man came in the store today wanting to buy some Frozen figures. Dude had the most intimidating presence, also why would you let the new guy work the registers all alone!? DON'T DO THIS TO ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE!
At least twice a week we get a call from the fabled Skylanders Guy.

Skylanders guy is at least 65 years old and hard of hearing. He really wants to get his grandson some Skylanders. Skylanders Guy calls always start with some strange static, and Skylanders Guy can only understand you if you talk at a breakneck pace of 3 words a minute. Skylanders Guy has an enormous list of Skylanders toys you want to see if you have in stock. One day, we know Skylanders Guy will come to collect, and find out none of us have the patience to sort through all those Skylanders toys for him.

I'm 90% sure Skylanders Guy isn't even real, nobody has seen him in the store before. I think the Skylanders calls are all some sort of secret code, like numbers stations or something.

The weirdest people buy Disney Infinity and Skylanders stuff.
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #133328

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:

I like the song too, though I got a bit less of a psychotic vibe from it.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133359

IN NINTENDO RELATED NEWS

-cloud strife from ffvii is coming to smash bros
-"linkle" aka female link is confirmed for being in the next game
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #133411

>Linkle

Why
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #133423

My old high school made the local news again! Woop woop!

http://abc7.com/1082112/
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #133440

I love a cup of tea
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #133477

Just had ear surgery after waiting six months
Glad it's over with
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #133493

I got voted out of my Oxford house about three weeks back for sleeping in until noon or so due to the fact that my roommate snores like a mother fucker. I went back yesterday to visit a buddy there and take him to an NA meeting. Got there and the place was completely trashed. Kitchen was swarming with flies, tons of dishes piled up in the sink, stains on the carpet from one of the guy's kids frequently spilling soda on it, trash overflowing from the kitchen garbage can because nobody wanted to take it out, and the kitchen floor was sticky from something someone had spilled on it.

I went to my old room to grab some clothes I had forgotten and it was a fucking mess. My old chain smoking roommate had just sort of tossed all his empty cigarette packs all over the floor and had somehow managed to get barbecue sauce all over the carpet AND on the ceiling too. Apparently he had tried to shake up a bottle of barbecue sauce for some reason without making sure the cap was on tight. This actually happened a couple of days after I left. So those barbecue sauce stains have been in the carpet and on the ceiling for almost three god damn weeks.

Kind of glad I got kicked out now. I may be living with my parents right now but I'm not living in a festering shit hole where I can't sleep and barely have food to eat due to my food being stolen regularly. I'm actually falling asleep and getting up at decent hours and getting back up to a healthy weight again.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #133494

Jesus Christ

Reminds me of the stories about how my former fraternity lost its charter status.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133527

speaking of sleep idk why ive been sleeping so much recently

like i went to bed at 5pm yesterday and woke up an hour ago (4pm) to shower/eat and i still feel so fucking tired

its not like i haven't been sleeping cuz i've pretty much been sleeping without waking up at all but goddamn if i am just so fucking tired recently. is something wrong with me?
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #133532

sleeping too much makes you more tired.
so does waking up too soon.

pretty much sleeping for any amount of time that isn't 6-8 hours as an adult makes you more tired (and actually increases your chance of death by a very small amount)
私は完璧
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #133537

A lot of things can make you more tired tho could be something else keep an eye on it.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #133543

Get a proper sleep schedule
Stop eating shitty food.
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #133560

[youtube]uqsEHRfsp4k[/youtube]

Was showing #tgstation13 Brum because they're fools without a childhood.
私は完璧
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #133583

HOLY FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT BRUM
LITERALLY THE BEST
who the fuck made that shit hold up
fucking Anne Wood
genius

holy fuck it had FIVE SEASONS
HOW
I THINK I WATCHED LIKE EIGHT EPISODES
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133590

so is this just like thomas the tank engine but with cars or what
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #133675

(Ignore the bad colours+weird boxes, that's because this is a gif, not a SWF, and I dont know anywhere to host swfs, the swf looks MUCH nicer)

Animation I'm doing for college.
this is today's work, the first 80 of 1080 frames.
When I'm done I'll release the project files and the flash skeletons too.
私は完璧
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #133699

Damn that looks awesome
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #133758

I can host your .swfs if you are able to put them on dropbox or a fileshare site to grab
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #133788

Speaking of past work experiences, as I was sorting my life out after I graduated from high school I got a job at this gas station. I grew up in a shitty neighborhood, so on literally my first day there my boss took me into the back room and showed me this unlocked case with a double barreled in it. He told me how to load it, and not to tell anybody. I ended up never having to use it, thankfully, before I quit the job and went to college.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #133840

The following video is profoundly disturbing I was paralysed with terror it is frankly more scary to me than any work trying to do so intentionally I have seen in years.
Spoiler:
[youtube]7RCbLz3QX4w[/youtube]
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #133841

The hospital pain killers have finally fully worn off.
All I feel is pain.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #133882

Today's work on the animation!

I'm 240 frames in (I got my maths wrong the other day, and only did 80 when I should have done 120, so I had to catch up)
Remember, bad colours and weird boxes is all .gif errors! :P
私は完璧
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #133883

0/10, not giving clown rainbow blood.

(not making the mess white because we all know what xenos are about)
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #133916

CosmicScientist wrote:Are the black line in space and the inconsistent line between the two rows of tiles caused by the .gif too?

Great all the way so far though!
ya. Flash refuses to export to gif in a lot of cases, and in the other cases it's limited to Gif colour limits AND seems to do some butchering.
私は完璧
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #133919

CosmicScientist wrote:Christ, how'd that become a popular format? No competition?
flash was popular when it was Macromedia flash, but then Adobe bought it and it largely went downhill.
and now it's full of security holes and slowly being replaced.
私は完璧
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133934

your chill beats of the day

[youtube]knve93kwtHg[/youtube]
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #134059

>getting ready for cool leg
>morning is going great
>take off my glasses to clean them
>lens pops out 10 minutes before I leave for class
>fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I can kinda still see w/o glasses but most of my non-glasses vision relies on me knowing where I've put things. I can make out shapes and colors, I have no idea how I'm going to make the 50 minute drive if I can't fix these fuckers before I have to leave.I can still read this screen when I'm like 12 inches away from it. It's just a pain in the ass. can I win the lottery already so I can get laser eye surgery.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #134069

Laser eye surgery is great for the short term, but apparently after ten years your vision goes to shit even worse than it was before.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #134070

TheWiznard wrote:>getting ready for cool leg
>morning is going great
>take off my glasses to clean them
>lens pops out 10 minutes before I leave for class
>fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I can kinda still see w/o glasses but most of my non-glasses vision relies on me knowing where I've put things. I can make out shapes and colors, I have no idea how I'm going to make the 50 minute drive if I can't fix these fuckers before I have to leave.I can still read this screen when I'm like 12 inches away from it. It's just a pain in the ass. can I win the lottery already so I can get laser eye surgery.
just wear contacts like the cool kids bro
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #134071

Malkevin wrote:Laser eye surgery is great for the short term, but apparently after ten years your vision goes to shit even worse than it was before.
You don't want to know what the alternative to laser eye surgery is*. Also laser eye surgery essentially cleans up your eye's lens, meaning that if you have some condition which causes it to decay, the condition essentially has to start over but will eventually return. It will however not magically become worse overnight, it will slowly come up and you can have surgery again to clean it up. (obviously a lot of this depends on the specifics of your condition)

Spoiler:
Well okay, if you do, it's lens removal, which essentially means your glasses or contacts need to compensate for the whole natural lens. This also makes you lose the ability to focus on distances (like focusing on the text in a book you're reading and then focusing on something far away, etc)
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #134075

theres a new operation that's been trailed, but not available yet.
Where they do what Liam's spoiler says, but they put a manmade one in as well, it produces vision roughly 3x better than 20/20 (with 20/20 being normal vision, 3x better is kinda amazing)
if things go well they I expect it'll probably become required for certain jobs too (like Pilots)
apparently it's also a quick OP too, but again, guess the year it's going to come out and hope you have monies.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #134078

Remie Richards wrote:theres a new operation that's been trailed, but not available yet.
Where they do what Liam's spoiler says, but they put a manmade one in as well, it produces vision roughly 3x better than 20/20 (with 20/20 being normal vision, 3x better is kinda amazing)
if things go well they I expect it'll probably become required for certain jobs too (like Pilots)
apparently it's also a quick OP too, but again, guess the year it's going to come out and hope you have monies.
That's what I'm holding out for. My brother got Lazik and it worked after a fashion, but fuck it, I want an UPGRADE.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #134086

posthumanism here we come, gimmie dat cyberwware
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #134095

Oh God I've got a Skype interview in an hour and I'm just sitting here doing nothing at work and freaking out
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #134096

I'm not gonna quote cause I'm typing on shitty iPod @ cool leg but:

>wear contacts
I seriously dislike contacts / the way I look w/o glasses.

>post-humanism
I'd probably wait for diamond tipped corneas too.
I don't think my vision is as bad as I made it out to be. I can still see far w/o my glasses but its like looking through frosted glass the farther it goes. If I were in a hot air ballon (because I've experienced it) I could still see to the horizon w/o glasses, and I can tell what is sort of over there by guessing what the color is.

I've always been really good at guessing (lol). And for most distance things I rely in sound to figure what it is, I've always been able to hear pretty far things even if they are really quiet.

I have a slight astigmatism in my left eye, but it only effects me if my left eye opens after my right (if that makes sense)
If I don't constantly focus on something though and relax my eyes everything seriously unfocuses , but I never notice it unless I want it to happen
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #134098

nigga wat is cool leg?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #134101

Wyzack wrote:nigga wat is cool leg?
I was trying to meme it up undertale style but I think I was just being autistic instead. It's college
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #134106

TheWiznard wrote:I'm not gonna quote cause I'm typing on shitty iPod @ cool leg but:

>wear contacts

>post-humanism
When making decisions about medicine, remember that technology tends to have a roughly 10 year trickle-down rate, meaning the cutting edge of commercially available technology was invented 10 years ago, and will likely take even longer to become common or available to the majority of people. So I wouldn't wait for augmentations, even if they are being invented now. If you and your doctor think you would benefit from laser eye surgery today, you should probably do it and take the augmentation route once it becomes available. (This advice does not apply 100% for destructive surgeries - ones which remove stuff or damage it).

I would however love eye augmentations... I was treated before laser eye surgery became available so took the hard route.

Also, just for anyone who's never tried contacts, their benefit over glasses is that you have full peripheral vision and don't have a blind spot around the rim of your glasses. This can be extremely useful if you have a large dioptre in your glasses, probably not that useful for people who have a dioptre in their glasses in the +2 .. -2 region.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #134108

TheWiznard wrote:
Wyzack wrote:nigga wat is cool leg?
I was trying to meme it up undertale style but I think I was just being autistic instead. It's college
tem pay 4 colleg
私は完璧
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #134111

LiamLime wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:I'm not gonna quote cause I'm typing on shitty iPod @ cool leg but:

>wear contacts

>post-humanism
When making decisions about medicine, remember that technology tends to have a roughly 10 year trickle-down rate, meaning the cutting edge of commercially available technology was invented 10 years ago, and will likely take even longer to become common or available to the majority of people. So I wouldn't wait for augmentations, even if they are being invented now. If you and your doctor think you would benefit from laser eye surgery today, you should probably do it and take the augmentation route once it becomes available. (This advice does not apply 100% for destructive surgeries - ones which remove stuff or damage it).

I would however love eye augmentations... I was treated before laser eye surgery became available so took the hard route.

Also, just for anyone who's never tried contacts, their benefit over glasses is that you have full peripheral vision and don't have a blind spot around the rim of your glasses. This can be extremely useful if you have a large dioptre in your glasses, probably not that useful for people who have a dioptre in their glasses in the +2 .. -2 region.
I should really try to memorize what my prescription/condition is.

Laser eye surgery is/was mainly just wishful thinking for me since I don't have an eye doctor. I get health insurance for 1$ a month but I don't think it covers eyes. Ill probably never have enough money for laser eye surgery

Maybe I'm out if the times but I would still rather have glasses than contacts. In fact most glasses people I know (read: my family) like small glasses or contacts; but I actually like huge glasses. I would kill for some of the 80's glasses I see in old school photos. I like to be able to see more clearly without moving my head. I know lots if people tell me "just get contacts you dolt" but If I was on an island and I had to choose no glasses or contacts; I wouldn't be wearing anything.

This might sound odd/impossible even, but I feel like I can see from my peripherals just as clearly as if I was looking through my lens
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #134149

I feel you on the contacts--I can't get them out of my eyes when I put them in.

On a completely different topic, the premier of Into the Badlands was very promising, in my opinion. It's got a bit of the cheesiness and a lot of appalling, physically-improbably violence of a kung-fu movie in a format that allows for an actual plot.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #134534

Holy doubleposting dicktits

I've got an on-campus interview at Georgia State for a Law Librarian position.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #134536

EndgamerAzari wrote:Holy doubleposting dicktits

i remember reading a hentai doujin about a girl who had inverted nipples but when she got aroused they actually turned out to be penises, so she really did have dicktits and proceeded to fuck three guys with her dicknipples and a dildo...or it might have been she was a futa, i forget

p gud art iirc
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #134537

So long as it wasn't shitting dick nipples.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #134539

Deitus wrote:

i remember reading a hentai doujin about a girl who had inverted nipples but when she got aroused they actually turned out to be penises, so she really did have dicktits and proceeded to fuck three guys with her dicknipples and a dildo...or it might have been she was a futa, i forget

p gud art iirc
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #134550

Malkevin wrote:
Deitus wrote:

p gud art iirc
ANIME IS NOT HENTAI DAD CMON WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #134552

I hate people that post a picture that's faked.
I mean, if you're going to try to argue something don't base it on lies.
if you're just memeing, that your tastes are bad.
私は完璧