Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Deitus » #140672

Bottom post of the previous page:

Ricotez wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Ricotez wrote:I accidentally dropped my iPod down an elevator shaft a few weeks ago, from the 4th floor.

Got it back today because another elevator in the building broke down, so the mechanic finally had a reason to come by. The damn thing still works! The audio jack no longer sends the left-side audio signal but that's an issue any repair shop with a soldering iron can solve.

It's a 3rd gen iPod Nano, so about 8 years old by now? Older Apple stuff is sturdy as a rock.
how the fuck did you manage to drop an ipod down a fucking elevator shaft
there's usually a gap between the doors

and ipods are thin

and I drop things a lot
yeah but still its like

you have to AIM to fuck up that bad

damn
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #140683

Deitus wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Ricotez wrote:I accidentally dropped my iPod down an elevator shaft a few weeks ago, from the 4th floor.

Got it back today because another elevator in the building broke down, so the mechanic finally had a reason to come by. The damn thing still works! The audio jack no longer sends the left-side audio signal but that's an issue any repair shop with a soldering iron can solve.

It's a 3rd gen iPod Nano, so about 8 years old by now? Older Apple stuff is sturdy as a rock.

and ipods are thin

and I drop things a lot
yeah but still its like

damn
I'm always paranoid I'm going to drop my phone or my keycard in that gap. This was never a problem with my first phone.
Then again that was a Philips C12 and it would probably break the floor if I dropped it
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #140688

Screemonster wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
Deitus wrote:

and ipods are thin

and I drop things a lot
yeah but still its like

damn
I'm always paranoid I'm going to drop my phone or my keycard in that gap. This was never a problem with my first phone.
Then again that was a Philips C12 and it would probably break the floor if I dropped it
Every single time I go to the bathroom I think "Is today going to be the day I drop my glasses into the toilet?" ; "well my glasses are still on, count: 0"
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #140691

It happened to me, once.
After taking a massive shit, of course.

Boy, was that fun.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #140711

Deitus wrote:yeah but still its like

damn
I pulled my ipod out of my pocket, accidentally let it slip through my fingers, and it slided, I kid you fucking not, it fucking slided over the ground into that stupid gap. I saw it happen in slow motion but I was frozen in horror

then I heard three heartbreaking impact sounds echo down from the shaft, each more distant than the last, and I stared at the gap for a few seconds while I wondered if anyone in the history of failure ever fucked up that badly
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #140723

Ricotez wrote:
Deitus wrote:yeah but still its like

damn
I pulled my ipod out of my pocket, accidentally let it slip through my fingers, and it slided, I kid you fucking not, it fucking slided over the ground into that stupid gap. I saw it happen in slow motion but I was frozen in horror

then I heard three heartbreaking impact sounds echo down from the shaft, each more distant than the last, and I stared at the gap for a few seconds while I wondered if anyone in the history of failure ever fucked up that badly
thats not the worst fuckup i've ever heard i suppose, but damn that luck
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #140735

one time I was helping my dad carry a washing machine to our basement when I was like 15, the stairs to our basement are really odd shaped like an "『" and it's really low. I was about 6' an my dad was nearly 6'6 - 6'7 and and I was as thin as a stick and accidentally dropped my end of the washer and it slid down the stairs and the top slammed into bout his belly button area and knocked the wind out of him, I just stood frozen in horror until he was like "the fuck you doing, pick it up!" that thing probably weighed about 100-120 pounds (or more, I'm bad at guessing objects weight) and he wasn't even fazed by it. edit: best way I could describe how his build like is, "takamura, without a pompadour"
TheWiznard
Github User

double post, try and stop me forum gestapo

Post by TheWiznard » #140842

mostly me talking to myself
Spoiler:
As the semester draws to a close and I spend the early morning hours of my last day looking at my classes I notice again I'm just barely scraping along the bottom of the barrel of what you would call passing, if a flat 60% D would be considered passing that is. I wonder to myself what am I really fucking doing with my time? In my head I feel like I'm one of the smartest people around my local area, (that is to say in real life I've never met someone who I think thinks the same way I think, which I would recognize as being intelligent) maybe I just have a high ego. But it feels like I have a serious problem with my attitude and the way I do things. I feel like I could do anything if I could just get my mind straight but I don't know how to do that. a few people have suggested a change in scenery and while I do think that is something to try, I feel like the problem lies deeper. as in the problem is myself. maybe this sounds insane but I feel like sometimes I'm not myself. I do things contrary to what, at times, I'm screaming in my head to do. Other times my body just doesn't react to doing what I tell it to do. I tell myself I need to get up and move or something but I just remain motionless. why is it only when I'm tired I can be honest and enjoy myself? It's also around this time when the self I think of as me can actually get things done and churn out work at the best of my ability, but 90% of the rest of the time I'm as I am above?
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #140852

sounds like a depression, I have the exact same problem

the problem with being depressed is that getting out of it is extremely hard and what you need to do tends to differ a lot between people. for me personally what works best is to get up in time and stay at campus until 17:30-18:00 to study and work on assignments, then take the evenings off to relax unless there's an extremely urgent deadline.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #140879

That sounds like me for most of my college program. My gpa is pretty mediocre as a result, and I kind of fucked myself because it is probably not high enough to get in to grad school. My worst fucking nightmare is that I will get stuck doing QQ testing in a food factory because I cannot get any other job
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #140926

why do i feel so happy today? i have finals to do and a 7 page essay to write. i have no reason to be happy.

i hate it when this happens.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #140928

Making beef jerky for a bring and share thing at work.

This is my second time making jerky, first time tasted awesome... was going to bring some in for work but my family munched most it.

This one... doesn't taste as strong, I think I added too much water to my marinade.
I will forever be known as shitty jerky man :(
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #140929

Malkevin wrote:Making beef jerky for a bring and share thing at work.

This is my second time making jerky, first time tasted awesome... was going to bring some in for work but my family munched most it.

This one... doesn't taste as strong, I think I added too much water to my marinade.
I will forever be known as shitty jerky man :(
isnt beef jerky just meat + salt + time? like the shit you get from vending machines
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #140936

Air dried meat, there's a way of doing it in the oven.
Its really tasty.

Home made is a lot better than the packet stuff, thats full of shit like nitrates that are really bad for you. Salt and nitrates are only if you want to cure the meat so it has a long shelf life, if bacteria doesn't want to eat it you probably shouldn't either.
Plus the packet stuff here is really over priced. Works out to around £52 per kilo here. This batch I've made is around £10 for a kilo of it.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #140937

Malkevin wrote:Air dried meat, there's a way of doing it in the oven.
Its really tasty.

Home made is a lot better than the packet stuff, thats full of shit like nitrates that are really bad for you. Salt and nitrates are only if you want to cure the meat so it has a long shelf life, if bacteria doesn't want to eat it you probably shouldn't either.
Plus the packet stuff here is really over priced. Works out to around £52 per kilo here. This batch I've made is around £10 for a kilo of it.
goddamn europeans and your weird "E" monetary system

USE DOLLARS LIKE REAL PATRIOTS YOU MONARCHY LOVING SWINE
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #140939

I would convert the numbers for dumb septics to understand, but then I remembered this is a man snack and you're an effeminate homo.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #140941

Malkevin wrote:I would convert the numbers for dumb septics to understand, but then I remembered this is a man snack and you're an effeminate homo.
i resent that, sir, and you can see in the picture thread that i am most certainly masculine in appearance. it is truly a sad day when a man is judged for wanting to have a mature, masculine discussion about women having penises, though i would hardly expect one of your "english" ilk to understand.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #141008

took a cert final exam thing today. passing line was 1100 I got 1000 fuck never been madder. I even semi felt like I had sort of a clue what I was doing.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #141009

I was on my way home from work today when I suddenly felt a massive booger in my nose, so I look around to see if anyone's around me, and then pick it. I manage to get one of them out before I gave myself a bloody nose, though I had a rag on me thankfully, and didn't get any blood on my clothes.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #141040

My jacket finally arrived so now I don't have to freeze my ass in the mornings.

M65 field jacket, Austrian edition.
Warmest jacket I've ever worn, though one of the buttons is falling off and I need to repair it.

Sorry, I lied, they didn't have Austrian in my size, I got the Polish edition.
It's cold, leave me alone.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #141068

got my second ever csgo ace
with dualies
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #141078

Zilenan91 wrote:I was on my way home from work today when I suddenly felt a massive booger in my nose, so I look around to see if anyone's around me, and then pick it. I manage to get one of them out before I gave myself a bloody nose, though I had a rag on me thankfully, and didn't get any blood on my clothes.
since i literally, physically cannot blow my nose im pretty sure my nostrils are just all scar tissue now since i have to either pick that shit or let them fester
Takeguru wrote:My jacket finally arrived so now I don't have to freeze my ass in the mornings.

M65 field jacket, Austrian edition.
Warmest jacket I've ever worn, though one of the buttons is falling off and I need to repair it.

Sorry, I lied, they didn't have Austrian in my size, I got the Polish edition.
It's cold, leave me alone.
>not having glorious austrian coat master race
420weedscopes wrote:got my second ever csgo ace
with dualies
>any year
>playing go
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #141102

Today is the office Christmas party and there are so many fancy cupcakes in the cafeteria
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #141108

EndgamerAzari wrote:Today is the office Christmas party and there are so many fancy cupcakes in the cafeteria
You must resist the temptation
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #141109

AND somebody made a cake in celebration of the new Star Wars movie. I hate being on a diet.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #141110

EndgamerAzari wrote:AND somebody made a cake in celebration of the new Star Wars movie. I hate being on a diet.

The frosting doesn't even taste that good bro and you know it.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #141113

I DON'T CARE HOW IT TASTES

IT'S FREE
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #141124

EndgamerAzari wrote:I DON'T CARE HOW IT TASTES

IT'S FREE
are you sure you're not dutch?
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #141134

Ricotez wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:I DON'T CARE HOW IT TASTES

IT'S FREE
are you sure you're not dutch?
I'm honestly not sure of my heritage. I've got a German last name, but that could imply my ancestors were from any country near Germany--the Netherlands shares a border with Germany, right?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #141135

EndgamerAzari wrote:AND somebody made a cake in celebration of the new Star Wars movie. I hate being on a diet.
mmmmm-mmm. i tell ya, eating at college is nice. LITERALLY every day they have steak, in-house burgers, beer battered french fries, a full soft-serve ice cream station with a toppings selection from cherries to brownie bits to caramel, muffins, gourmet cake slices, lasagna, oh boy oh boy im getting hungry just thinking about it.

have fun with that diet though faggot hahahahaha
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #141136

Deitus wrote:
mmmmm-mmm. i tell ya, eating at college is nice. LITERALLY every day they have steak, in-house burgers, beer battered french fries, a full soft-serve ice cream station with a toppings selection from cherries to brownie bits to caramel, muffins, gourmet cake slices, lasagna, oh boy oh boy im getting hungry just thinking about it.

Yeah, I used to be young, too. Enjoy your fast metabolism for the couple more years it lasts. In a few years you'll be just like me.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #141138

EndgamerAzari wrote:
Deitus wrote:

Yeah, I used to be young, too. Enjoy your fast metabolism for the couple more years it lasts. In a few years you'll be just like me.
>implying i wont be dead within the decade anyway

HAH

in other news, is arma 3 actually any good? if a computer could run csgo could it run it as well?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #141142

Maybe I should move to america so I'd be average weight for a change.
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #141145

Deitus wrote:is arma 3 actually any good?

No. It's just a load of walking from place to place through forests and fields and seeing no combat whatsoever. And then getting shot through two hedge rows by an enemy who can obviously see you through all the foliage, even though there is no gap in the textures and models, because cheating AI. And then later coming into a town and having an enemy stare at a wall, despite you being clearly in its line of sight.

Enemy AI is atrocious in Arma 3. It can be fun if you do PvP in it and there are some fun short maps (like escape maps), but overall Arma 3 is just plain unfun. Only get it if you and your friends enjoy playing soldier, because you can have fun pretending to be doing tacticool maneuvers, but when it comes to the actual "shooting at enemies" part, Arma 3 falls apart.

Also it has neck movement that is separate from player movement. Meaning if you hold alt and move your mouse, only your head moves, and that is the single best feature ever, which I want in every first person shooter. Once you get used to that, you really can't go back to cs:go, cod, battlefield and whatever other shooters kids play these days, without wanting independent neck movement.
Deitus wrote:if a computer could run csgo could it run it as well?
No. CSGO runs on a toaster, Arma 3 requires a fairly recent PC to run, and a monster of a PC to run good.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #141147

I'm considering getting a modern day class style shooter after the tribes update reminded me how much I liked twitch shooters instead of bloody-screen-so-real, but then I remembered I'm becoming an old bastard and my reflexes are turning to shit.

What are these unlocks in CS:GO?
Are they just vanity items like skins/hats, or shit that gives you a PVP advantage?
Because P2W/fast-rank-sperging is the cancer of modern gaming.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #141149

Malkevin wrote:I'm considering getting a modern day class style shooter after the tribes update reminded me how much I liked twitch shooters instead of bloody-screen-so-real, but then I remembered I'm becoming an old bastard and my reflexes are turning to shit.

Are they just vanity items like skins/hats, or shit that gives you a PVP advantage?
no every unlock in csgo is strictly cosmetic, unless you count music kits, which still don't give you an advantage.
unless you unbox a knife and make $200 dollars. the most expensive thing I've unboxed was a $5 ak47 skin but I sold it because it was about to got under $5's
Last edited by TheWiznard on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #141150

Malkevin wrote:I'm considering getting a modern day class style shooter after the tribes update reminded me how much I liked twitch shooters instead of bloody-screen-so-real, but then I remembered I'm becoming an old bastard and my reflexes are turning to shit.

i would recommend unreal tournament four, its only in alpha but its free and fun imo.

also thinking of preordering dragon's dogma, looks souls-like and im a sucker for that kind of dark fantasy
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #141288

Holy Christ my insides

It is possible to overdose on fiber gummies
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #141292

EndgamerAzari wrote:Holy Christ my insides

uhhh
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #141323

Deitus wrote:

uhhh
My body keeps trying to shit but there's no shit left to shit
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #141327

Guess you're in a world of shit.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #141331

EndgamerAzari wrote:
Deitus wrote:

uhhh
how the hell do yo overdose on fiber gummies? there are literally directions on the side of the bottle telling you how many to take in a day?
Vitamin C Tangerine gummies represent
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #141332

TheWiznard wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:
Deitus wrote:

uhhh
how the hell do yo overdose on fiber gummies? there are literally directions on the side of the bottle telling you how many to take in a day?
Because they fucking TASTE GOOD and I was HUNGRY
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #141334

EndgamerAzari wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:
Deitus wrote:

uhhh
Because they fucking TASTE GOOD and I was HUNGRY
maybe you should invest in Soylent
[youtube]t8NCigh54jg[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #141335

I keep getting targeted ads for that stuff on Facebook and just looking at it makes me feel like I'm about to blow my asshole out.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #141336

EndgamerAzari wrote:I keep getting targeted ads for that stuff on Facebook and just looking at it makes me feel like I'm about to blow my asshole out.
well considering your other actions maybe it won't be that bad after all? ⤜(▰‿‿▰)⤏
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #141340

I've had two different versions of Soylent. First one spelt like playdoo and felt like sand, and the second one had a slight taste of sweet bread and was less like sand.
Hey.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #141346

I got out of the shower today and when I was walking over to my dresser I FUCKING SLAMMED MY TOE INTO THE STEEL BED FRAME FICKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK

Bled like a son of a bitch, the toenail is probably gonna fall out at some point I hit it so hard.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #141359

Those goofs at the Disney Store were holding a raffle for the right to purchase an unmasked Kylo Ren die-cast figure. I haven't seen the film yet and they got like 25 of those things in the back in the break room and I have to pretty much keep my head turned away the whole time I was in there.

Why would they do this!?
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #141388

Don't worry, it's just Jar Jar.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #141422

hap bday 2 m e