Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by PKPenguin321 » #148784

Bottom post of the previous page:

Remie Richards wrote:Image

It's doesn't seem like wood but, it fulfils everything else you said
Fuck yeah that's the one, I don't know why I thought it was in a wooden box. I guess I just assumed it was a quality product when I first saw it because pizza is incredibly deceiving.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #148817

fuckin' casuals actually putting pizza in a pizza box

I finally found a place that does a decent munchy box after literally a year in this job
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #148818

>Kebab meat

Say hello to gallstones in a few years.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #148866

Deitus wrote:isnt that the guy who made team fabulous?
yes
Zilenan91 wrote:It is yeah, he made a bunch of really high quality GMod stuff before he died. I think he was in his early twenties.
he was about to be 19
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #148869

Whoa nelly

I think my increased dosage of antidepressants is kicking in.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #148871

EndgamerAzari wrote:Whoa nelly

Are you happier now? Or just less numb?
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #148875

Remie Richards wrote:

I'm in a surprisingly decent mood for a Monday (relative) morning. Granted, I've only been on this increased dosage since Saturday, so it may just be a coincidence. Oh well. I hope it lasts, regardless of what it is!
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #148887

I don't know what it is with my area but there's always old cunts walking in the middle of road instead of the farking path.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #148891

I walked in the road this weekend because the city didn't do dick about the sidewalks when it snowed, but I wouldn't call it 'in the middle'.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #148892

EndgamerAzari wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:

I'm in a surprisingly decent mood for a Monday (relative) morning. Granted, I've only been on this increased dosage since Saturday, so it may just be a coincidence. Oh well. I hope it lasts, regardless of what it is!
That's great to hear.
私は完璧
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #148908

HEY GUYS

WHO IS IRON MAN'S MOTHER

IT'S
Spoiler:
IRON MAN

CUZ IT'D BE A Fe-MALE

GEDDIT

A FE-MALE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #148913

EndgamerAzari wrote:I walked in the road this weekend because the city didn't do dick about the sidewalks when it snowed, but I wouldn't call it 'in the middle'.
Theres no snow here.

Most of the the sidewalk around here is tarmac not paving stones so its not like the old fucks have to worry about tripping on a wonky slab.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #148914

Malkevin wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:I walked in the road this weekend because the city didn't do dick about the sidewalks when it snowed, but I wouldn't call it 'in the middle'.
Theres no snow here.

Most of the the sidewalk around here is tarmac not paving stones so its not like the old fucks have to worry about tripping on a wonky slab.
Maybe they want to die.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #148939

This is why I prefer no chains for my pizza
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #149013

EndgamerAzari wrote:
Malkevin wrote:
Theres no snow here.

Maybe they want to die.
iktf fam
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #149030

I've talked about my neighbour Bobby before in this thread. On Saturday, he got arrested. Dude was out of his mind on drugs, was banging on the wall for like 5 hours, tearing the screens off of windows and ripping on boards on Friday. Eventually the dude got it into his mind that he needs inside, so he bashed in the door on the bottom floor of my apartment, fucked the hinge really bad (it still closes) and sprinted up the stairs. Thought I was gonna die until he went to his mom's apartment, who lives next to me and started slamming on her door until she answered him. Eventually he left and I heard from my landlord that the cops took him to prison.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #149035

Zilenan91 wrote:I've talked about my neighbour Bobby before in this thread. On Saturday, he got arrested. Dude was out of his mind on drugs, was banging on the wall for like 5 hours, tearing the screens off of windows and ripping on boards on Friday. Eventually the dude got it into his mind that he needs inside, so he bashed in the door on the bottom floor of my apartment, fucked the hinge really bad (it still closes) and sprinted up the stairs. Thought I was gonna die until he went to his mom's apartment, who lives next to me and started slamming on her door until she answered him. Eventually he left and I heard from my landlord that the cops took him to prison.

Is this him?

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #149037

An0n3 wrote:
Zilenan91 wrote:I've talked about my neighbour Bobby before in this thread. On Saturday, he got arrested. Dude was out of his mind on drugs, was banging on the wall for like 5 hours, tearing the screens off of windows and ripping on boards on Friday. Eventually the dude got it into his mind that he needs inside, so he bashed in the door on the bottom floor of my apartment, fucked the hinge really bad (it still closes) and sprinted up the stairs. Thought I was gonna die until he went to his mom's apartment, who lives next to me and started slamming on her door until she answered him. Eventually he left and I heard from my landlord that the cops took him to prison.

Is this him?

holy shit
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #149040

Bobby is a 6'5 Mestizo dude who works in the fields. He's very very strong. Could probably wrestle a bull to the ground if he tried. I hope he stays away for a long time. He made me afraid to come home every day.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #149041

Nothing really unusual here just a man getting excited about his video games
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #149043

The fuck is even happening here
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #149044

He reminds me of the animatronic screams from five nights
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #149046

An0n3 wrote:Nothing really unusual here just a man getting excited about his video games
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #149098

Do you live in one of those pussy states that don't let you shoot down crazy people trying to break down your door?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #149142

Oh God it's 50 degrees out and everything's a big slushy mess
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #149147

>50 degrees
>water still existing
nobutseriouslyewamericandegrees
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #149149

DemonFiren wrote:>50 degrees
>water still existing
nobutseriouslyewamericandegrees
A bluh bluh bluh people do things differently in different places

Also the boiling point is 100C you chunt

50C would just be really fucking hot

Though I guess if you go by Kelvin for some insane reason yeah everything would be frozen
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #149152

Water would evaporate rather quickly at those temperatures, though.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #149153

Blorp blorp MY POINT IS it snowed like Hell on Friday and now it's warm again and everything's gross and soggy

EDIT: Sorry for my pedantic aggression, I'm really fighty today for some reason
Last edited by EndgamerAzari on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #149154

Enjoy your swim!

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #149243

THe old man is still alive. And hallucinating really badly. Apparently next is the coma.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #149268

Shit, man. My condolences.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: 2016: Year In Progress

Post by Ikarrus » #149318

I think My flu caused an ear infection that's making me feel like I'm constantly slightly buzzed.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #149354

i should try getting drunk once now that im legal just so i can get the curiosity out of my system and prove to myself that i should never do it

best first time drink?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #149355

Probably beer, light stuff. Alcohol and smokes aren't really something you want to get into, they'll kill you in 10 years.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Deitus

Post by Deitus » #149356

Zilenan91 wrote:Probably beer, light stuff. Alcohol and smokes aren't really something you want to get into, they'll kill you in 10 years.
smoking i dont want to anyway they're expensive as fuck, same for beer i guess but just curiousi supposedly have less than 10 years to live anyway
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #149357

Yeah just buy a 2 pack or something and drink it when you feel like it, try not to drink them all at once.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #149360

Whatever you drink, make sure you eat a lot or you WILL vomit and it will not be fun.
Spoiler:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #149374

Damn it's so cold out I think it almost hit 68!

Also today my friend bought one of those Kylo Ren masks so I became Kawaiilo-Ren.
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #149378

Zilenan91 wrote:Probably beer, light stuff. Alcohol and smokes aren't really something you want to get into, they'll kill you in 10 years.
for a first time drinker something that's not gassy would be a good bet. I remember people getting cases of miller in when I was in my late teens and I could barely stomach it for reasons completely unrelated to the alcohol content.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #149381

That's okay, most hard core drinkers can't stomach that warm foamy piss called Miller either
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #149384

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:Damn it's so cold out I think it almost hit 68!

Also today my friend bought one of those Kylo Ren masks so I became Kawaiilo-Ren.
Spoiler:

>68 is cold
where the hell are you from that 68 is considered cold? mexico?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #149422

I passed the basic assessment test to get into the Software Guild--not particularly complicated, just your standard logic/problem solving quiz. Now I gotta write essays about why I want to do this. That will be harder than it sounds; I've never been good at justifying my actions.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #149423

>when you have judo practice in 30 minutes and just watched some gachimuchi crap

I'm too hetero for this shit
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #149425

Deitus wrote:i should try getting drunk once now that im legal just so i can get the curiosity out of my system and prove to myself that i should never do it

best first time drink?

My first drinking experience involved a mixture of vodka and fanta.

I say a mixture, but the individual doing the mixing wasn't big on the concept of "stirring" or "shaking." So it was basically just a shot of vodka on top of a slightly sour glass of fanta.

10/10, would recommend.

:whiskey: :whiskey: :whiskey: :whiskey:
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #149434

being flirted with for the first time in four years
i've sort of forgotten how to respond to that but i'm doing okay and i'm also a bunch happier thanks to it
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #149447

ill flirt w/ u weedscopes ; ) ; )
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #149457

I lost 3.4 pounds this week, pushing me past my goal and landing me at 207.6 pounds. Now that I'm back where I was when I lost all that weight early last year, I can start making REAL progress.

Can't stop
Won't stop
Desperately want to stop but then I won't stop hating myself
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #149484

Weedscopes that red river guy reporting you six times does not count as flirting
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #149499

Buying one of these as soon as they're back in stock.

[youtube]JuZpEtZF-hg[/youtube]

Also I think I found my next wife. Smartest person I think I've ever met, adorable, with a great sense of humor.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #149650

Wyzack wrote:Weedscopes that red river guy reporting you six times does not count as flirting
HAHA FUCK OFF
real talk this girl is like Pretty Okay With Me it is odd in a way that i suspect nobody else knows???????????