Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

User avatar
A3STH3T1CS
 
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: texas
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby A3STH3T1CS » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:34 pm #218027

i got banned from facebook for posting a butt
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS



User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DemonFiren » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:32 am #218124

Your butt?
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
420weedscopes
 
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:52 pm
Location: Bransford, UK
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby 420weedscopes » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:37 pm #218159

i had a photo of a black porn actor lying on a bed but someone had used photoshop to swap his head and his penis head as my facebook profile photo for three years
Check out Phoenix Bucket!

TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours

original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Image

User avatar
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:55 pm
Location: Scotland, UK
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Thunder11 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:17 pm #218236

That's because there was nothing inappropriate there. Only a pead and a heanis.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!

That's thinking on your feet, soldier!

Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all

oranges wrote:

Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.

Can be found on singulo: !!pQe.6/5m0Y
Ruiner of Fun [Badmin], leave feedback at: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Screemonster » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:18 pm #218295

someone linked me to that old ariston advert and holy shit, THAT'S A FAMILIAR TUNE

http://www.hatads.org.uk/catalogue/reco ... ea8cf85b5d

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:41 pm #218327



This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
A3STH3T1CS
 
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: texas
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby A3STH3T1CS » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:29 am #218349

a whole month banned on facebook for butt posting
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:23 am #218428

You already said that, and I query again.
Your butt?
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:51 pm #218565

Was in Tesco today when I noticed they now make their own brand of Beef Jerky.

Bought it expecting it to be shit, but its actually pretty good.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby ThanatosRa » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:42 am #218699

Went home sick from work. Having trouble breathing, dizzy spells, sore throat, sinus trouble. Yeap the head cold I tried to stave off still hit me. Ma is still insistent I stay with her in the hospital. Even though I know I'm infectious. At least the nurses are attractive.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby nsos » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:17 pm #218861

swans, geese, etc. are all spawn of the devil

i am still hungover which is unfortunate

User avatar
EndgamerAzari
 
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:59 am
Location: Being violently sucked into a hole in the sky.
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby EndgamerAzari » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:49 pm #219186

I passed my midterm Mastery project! Got a "needs improvement" because I need to write some tests, but I've got two weeks to do that and the instructor was generally pretty impressed with my code and how I understood it.

Thank God.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch

IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.

MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.

User avatar
Remie Richards
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Remie Richards » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:27 am #219313

EndgamerAzari wrote:I passed my midterm Mastery project! Got a "needs improvement" because I need to write some tests, but I've got two weeks to do that and the instructor was generally pretty impressed with my code and how I understood it.

Thank God.


Told you you were doing good :)
私は完璧

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby PKPenguin321 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:06 am #219350

EndgamerAzari wrote:I passed my midterm Mastery project! Got a "needs improvement" because I need to write some tests, but I've got two weeks to do that and the instructor was generally pretty impressed with my code and how I understood it.

Thank God.

:) proud of you!
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:24 am #219377

Just five more minutes... just five more minutes... just fiv..mor..mi...................OH FUCK IT'S 8:37!!

Get to work only ten minutes late, boo yeah 8-)


Also, being stuck indoors in a windowless room all day I think is giving me rickets.
Probably why I'm so damned tired and sleep pattern is all screwed up.

Hm... there is a bench outside within wifi range and I do work on a laptop....
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:19 am #219393

I tried the bench but winter is coming and its cold in the north.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Deitus » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:49 pm #219445

Am I missing something or is shoeposting a new tg forum meme
Image

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby PKPenguin321 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:55 pm #219447

Deitus wrote:Am I missing something or is shoeposting a new tg forum meme

a bunch of spam robots really like shoes and they keep posting about them. shoeposters are just robots
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
A3STH3T1CS
 
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: texas
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby A3STH3T1CS » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:51 pm #219477

okay footfag, get back in the bag with your vorefriends
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:36 pm #219491

I've literally never once seen foot vore.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Deitus » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:07 am #219519

DemonFiren wrote:I've literally never once seen foot vore.


i've seen breast vore, dick vore, and other shit but i haven't found foot vore either. now im curious.
Image

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Screemonster » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:18 am #219583


User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:31 pm #219664

Saw a weird thing today.
A cat trotting down the street carrying a squirrel in its mouth by the neck.

If you've ever seen a fully grown adult gray squirrel facing off a cat you'd know it's usually the cat that backs down.

Was a pretty big cat though, about fox sized.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
IrishWristWatch0
 
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: Vitals only.
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby IrishWristWatch0 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:33 pm #219665

Actually had fun doing a test for the first time literally ever. Finding peoples shit in unallocated space on a HDD is fun.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗

<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish

Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words

420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass

Lzimann's best friend.

° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °


╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝

User avatar
A3STH3T1CS
 
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: texas
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby A3STH3T1CS » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:38 pm #219666

Furries are strange.
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS

User avatar
peoplearestrange
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby peoplearestrange » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:11 pm #219674

Yeah, I'd agree with that.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Deitus » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:14 pm #219687

Image

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Screemonster » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:22 pm #219690

I'll be honest I looked on FA first 'cause I figured that if it was anywhere it'd be there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby ThanatosRa » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:16 pm #219735

A3STH3T1CS wrote:Furries are strange.

peoplearestrange wrote:Yeah, I'd agree with that.

So I'd suppose you could say that "People are Strange."
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:37 pm #219750


Hah.
Compared to some of the shit I've seen this is harmless.
But still amusing that it exists.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
420weedscopes
 
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:52 pm
Location: Bransford, UK
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby 420weedscopes » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:55 pm #219934

halloween happened in guild wars
i am now the proud owner of some cat ears
Image
Check out Phoenix Bucket!

TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours

original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Image

User avatar
EndgamerAzari
 
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:59 am
Location: Being violently sucked into a hole in the sky.
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby EndgamerAzari » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:33 pm #219954

That person in the background is freaking me out.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch

IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.

MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DemonFiren » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:06 pm #220049

Now that my new rig is assembled it's time to pick up Skyrim again.
Time for high-definition lizards with realistic
NSFW:
ENB
.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
420weedscopes
 
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:52 pm
Location: Bransford, UK
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby 420weedscopes » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:05 pm #220080

EndgamerAzari wrote:That person in the background is freaking me out.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Xue_Fang
it's just the dye trader but ok
Check out Phoenix Bucket!

TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours

original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Image

User avatar
A3STH3T1CS
 
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: texas
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby A3STH3T1CS » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:13 am #220097

banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:32 am #220105

Just finished watching Good Kill.
That was something.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:15 am #220124

It was alright.

I liked Eye in the Sky better, if only for Alan Rickman's character's response to a filthy liberal's critique at the end.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:14 am #220138

See, and that's why I didn't like it.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
peoplearestrange
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby peoplearestrange » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:58 pm #220155

Airport lounges... that weird in between place.

Started watching "stranger things" pretty good so far, 3 episodes in.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DemonFiren » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:08 am #220314

And now done with Constant Gardener.
Also a ride.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby ThanatosRa » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:52 am #220318

peoplearestrange wrote:Airport lounges... that weird in between place.

Started watching "stranger things" pretty good so far, 3 episodes in.


Are those People Stranger?



... sorry I thought the first attempt at a bad joke was clever. I had to doubledown.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

User avatar
Remie Richards
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Remie Richards » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:35 am #220358

Binged all of season 3 of Black Mirror.
Charlie Brooker has fucking out done himself.

Holy fucking shit.
私は完璧

User avatar
420weedscopes
 
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:52 pm
Location: Bransford, UK
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby 420weedscopes » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:44 am #220600

Check out Phoenix Bucket!

TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours

original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Image

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Anonmare » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:02 am #220601

>You will finally get a Prescription Waifu for your disability
>You can finally claim the autismbux you deserve

Gib me those gibes
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:07 am #220642

Well atleast now wankers can get a blue badge so they're allowed to park in the disabled spots they always park in.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Ricotez
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Ricotez » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:00 pm #220655

lolwat

is this serious?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

User avatar
Ricotez
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Ricotez » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:51 pm #220661

capitalized words that don't need to be capitalized in news article titles, what a madman
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:48 pm #220694

The Express's website is complete and utter trash.
Actual paper is a good read though surprisingly.

I used to have the express news app on my phone, used it once, saw all the honey trap titles that made it look like those ads from imgid, quickly uninstalled it.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Deitus » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:51 pm #220771

just finished catching up on i am a hero

what the fuck am i reading
Image

User avatar
420weedscopes
 
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:52 pm
Location: Bransford, UK
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby 420weedscopes » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:49 pm #221767

i have been working on a guild wars title for ten years
now i haven't been doing it every day
life happens and i have to work and pay bills and all that shit
but recently i had some time to work on this title
it is the Survivor title and you get it for amassing levels 1->20's worth of exp (140,600exp) without dying once
there are two extra ranks but i do not care for them i just want the one it has sentimental value to me at this point
here is a wiki link if you are interested in that https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Survivor

there are daily missions called Zaishen Mission/Bounty/Vanquish
a mission is just do one of the story missions such as Imperial Palace or Boreas Seabed
a bounty is just Kill This Boss In Hard Mode He's Here
a vanquish is Kill Every Enemy Over Here
today i did the last one of those with a lovely group from my alliance
a dervish (damage) an assassin (damage) a ritualist (spirit spamming (similar to minion master)) a ranger (grouping/speed) me (aoe) and some healing heroes (npcs)
i warn them all
hey guys
i'm going for a title i've been working on it little by little for a while
just giving you a warning that i might disappear if things get hairy

everyone else: yes ok


so we start the vanquish
it's all lv26 stuff, bosses are lv30 it's all a bit of a challenge, nice and fun
we all use our consumable stuff to get through some of the harder parts (necromancer, elementalist and monk boss AND a bunch of other nerd idiots that can each fuck us up)
get through some kournans, some plants, some skale all the good shit

we have reached the final stretch
there are two groups of skale near to each other and we have killed 280 foes up to this point
we are certain that these last two groups are the last ones
one has a boss the other has a healer
just a matter of pulling one away from the other and killing them one by one
we decide to kill the one with the boss first
we lure them away and start to fuck em up, it's looking good, necromancer dying, that boss is on half health
then the boss changes its aggression
it SHOULD be angry at the ritualist's spirits
it is now angry at me
it performs the skill Triple Chop which is a warrior axe mastery elite skill
it hits you three times for a small-moderate amount of damage
each hit did 400hp of damage
as a caster i only have 495hp

today i lost 10 years of progress
Image
Check out Phoenix Bucket!

TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours

original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users