Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Malkevin » #244657

Bottom post of the previous page:

Do you have to travel 5 miles a day to fetch water from a muddy river full of animal shit?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244676

I don't feel bad. Fuck migrants. I hope they all die in their stupid shithole fucking countries. Pieces of garbage.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244681

My friends husband died. I never met him but I feel bad for my friend. She let me borrow money when I had nothing to eat for a few days once. Her son died a few years ago too so now she has no one. I hope they're in heaven, or atlesst purgatory.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #244690

So what do you want, sympathy?

Cos I can't bloody well send you money without most of it getting lost in transit.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244732

Its ok demonfiren you're a good dude I'm just angry and lashing out. Having an outlet makes me feel a bit better thank you
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #244821

hope things get better crag
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244824

Thanks I'm really pissed off at this asshole who made me fill out an app to rent his condo two weeks ago and he has yet to call me back or anything fucking cunt.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244828

Its hard out here. My old landlord needs to get cancer for there to be any justice in the world. White piece of shit.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #244961

you know the guy who's not returning your call
just go and stay outside of his house for a while
eventually he'll come out like "hey don't sleep here" and you can reveal yourself as the spurned one
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #244975

Super Aggro Crag wrote:White piece of shit.
NIGGER
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #245119

Dear god my sister needs to stop drinking. We were about to head back to the airport in Philly after staying at my Brother's place in South Jersey for Church service and party for my mom. She decides to start pounding back around mid afternoon after simultaneously telling me that we need to go to Jims on South Street in Philly so we can get real philly cheese stakes, and that we don't need to leave early and have plenty of time to do both with only 3 hours remaining before we have to leave. Her dumb ass got quite drunk causing us to have to do some small detours to keep her cigarette from burning the rental car, and then she had an embarrassing series of events that nearly got us booted from the plane home. Then. of course, she wakes up fully from her escapade when we were about 20 minutes from Vegas perfectly fine. You dumb bitch, you don't even know how close you got us to getting STUCK IN FUCKING PHILLY. You Stupid drunk cunt. The entire way she was belligerent too, which is unfortunately normal for her. Oh and the night before when I was trying to get to sleep, somewhat loaded myself, she kept trying to go outside to smoke in below 30 weather in a state of drunkeness that would have caused her to keel over and probably die in the cold. I was arguing with her to just smoke in the bathroom with the fan on like my sister in law does. She ended up doing neither, passed out on the floor.

I and either putting a moratorium on her drinking the days of transit if I travel with her again, or simply never travelling with her again. Probably the latter because the blacked out bitch will never realize what she put us through or accept responsibility for it. We lost both our parents within 11 months. But I've been a functioning adult. I dread the days I have to tell my niece what her mother was like when she was young.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #245126

We live in an era of video cameras on cell phones.
Digdugxx
Byond Username: Digdugxx

Post by Digdugxx » #245306

nice draw friend
Spoiler:
Qbopper wrote:One of the few posts on the forums to make me genuinely laugh out loud, well done
:]]]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #245409

ThanatosRa wrote:Dear god my sister needs to stop drinking. We were about to head back to the airport in Philly after staying at my Brother's place in South Jersey for Church service and party for my mom. She decides to start pounding back around mid afternoon after simultaneously telling me that we need to go to Jims on South Street in Philly so we can get real philly cheese stakes, and that we don't need to leave early and have plenty of time to do both with only 3 hours remaining before we have to leave. Her dumb ass got quite drunk causing us to have to do some small detours to keep her cigarette from burning the rental car, and then she had an embarrassing series of events that nearly got us booted from the plane home. Then. of course, she wakes up fully from her escapade when we were about 20 minutes from Vegas perfectly fine. You dumb bitch, you don't even know how close you got us to getting STUCK IN FUCKING PHILLY. You Stupid drunk cunt. The entire way she was belligerent too, which is unfortunately normal for her. Oh and the night before when I was trying to get to sleep, somewhat loaded myself, she kept trying to go outside to smoke in below 30 weather in a state of drunkeness that would have caused her to keel over and probably die in the cold. I was arguing with her to just smoke in the bathroom with the fan on like my sister in law does. She ended up doing neither, passed out on the floor.

I and either putting a moratorium on her drinking the days of transit if I travel with her again, or simply never travelling with her again. Probably the latter because the blacked out bitch will never realize what she put us through or accept responsibility for it. We lost both our parents within 11 months. But I've been a functioning adult. I dread the days I have to tell my niece what her mother was like when she was young.
I'm sorry Ra man siblings are the worst

My piece of shit brother is unemployed and he spends all day shitting his pants while playing dota and overwatch. He used to shit in the bath tub 24/7 because he refuses to learn how to wipe his own ass he just sprays water on it.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #245448

ThanatosRa wrote:Dear god my sister needs to stop drinking. We were about to head back to the airport in Philly after staying at my Brother's place in South Jersey for Church service and party for my mom. She decides to start pounding back around mid afternoon after simultaneously telling me that we need to go to Jims on South Street in Philly so we can get real philly cheese stakes, and that we don't need to leave early and have plenty of time to do both with only 3 hours remaining before we have to leave. Her dumb ass got quite drunk causing us to have to do some small detours to keep her cigarette from burning the rental car, and then she had an embarrassing series of events that nearly got us booted from the plane home. Then. of course, she wakes up fully from her escapade when we were about 20 minutes from Vegas perfectly fine. You dumb bitch, you don't even know how close you got us to getting STUCK IN FUCKING PHILLY. You Stupid drunk cunt. The entire way she was belligerent too, which is unfortunately normal for her. Oh and the night before when I was trying to get to sleep, somewhat loaded myself, she kept trying to go outside to smoke in below 30 weather in a state of drunkeness that would have caused her to keel over and probably die in the cold. I was arguing with her to just smoke in the bathroom with the fan on like my sister in law does. She ended up doing neither, passed out on the floor.

D-did you... give her the D yet?
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #245466

Once you're drunk nothing will stop you from smoking bruh you should know this.

And when your drunk it also means that obviously you gotta care about the well being of the house so you gotta SMOKE outside.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #245609

Super Aggro Crag wrote:

I'm sorry Ra man siblings are the worst

My piece of shit brother is unemployed and he spends all day shitting his pants while playing dota and overwatch. He used to shit in the bath tub 24/7 because he refuses to learn how to wipe his own ass he just sprays water on it.
i could go into a really long rant about all the shit my brother did but suffice to say i third this
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #245628

discord owner got extremely mad at me because I said something sarcastic to his e-girlfriend, so he removed my ability to talk in any voice chat and type in any text chat

it's a living~
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #245649

Pics or it didn't happen.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245707

i actually did take pictures, once i have time to clear out names i'll post it.

i forgot where to find the dream journal so i'll say it here. I actually had a nightmare where I got a lot of shit for posting this, and people were trying to find and kill me for it. What the hell
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #245723

>he doesn't forum search
>he doesn't post in MY THREAD

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245730

Forum search is incredibly hard to use, and at this point I give up.

It doesn't prioritize thread titles.

It can have multiple results from the same thread.

it has a long ass cooldown on searching more than once

you can't edit your search, you have to get ^ the ^ cooldown ^ before you can search again

literally made to drive me insane
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #245766

Or just go to off topic and CTRL-F through the first three pages.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #245773

Or just give no shits and make a new thread, then wait for someone to get pissed and link you to the right thread in there.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245860

after awhile I got lazy but lizards btfo
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245872

the lizard group or a lizard group

no but really they aren't but these guys argue with me every day so this isn't a big woop, they'll get over it eventually
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #246350

Armhulen wrote:after awhile I got lazy but lizards btfo
Spoiler:
I got banned by anon for not knowing Remie's whole fiasco. Shitposter horse.
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #246358

not anons discord, sorry no drama to be found here :(
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #246393

flaccid
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #246420

A3STH3T1CS wrote:
Armhulen wrote:after awhile I got lazy but lizards btfo
Spoiler:
I got banned by anon for not knowing Remie's whole fiasco. Shitposter horse.
I'm sorry, but how is my existence/situation a fiasco?
私は完璧
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #246423

because there are better pokegirl npcs
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #246425

imblyings wrote:because there are better pokegirl npcs
wow I've never been so insulted in my life ausops
go to your room.
私は完璧
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #246428

::::^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #246430

imblyings wrote:::::^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I said go to your room not evolve into a higher creature, you don't even need anymore eyes any way four-eyes!
私は完璧
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #246431

.^)
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #246619

stop that mister
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #246622

So I guess I'm a trialmin now? This shit has happened really fast, the other week i was shitposting as a detective and now I'm shitposting as an admin

I'm still not sure if I'm excited or worried, to be honest, but I figure if i just do my best to do what I was doing as a player and keep that mentality as an admin ill be fine

Also sorry if watercooler isn't such a great place to bring this up, just haven't actually processed the situation or talked to anyone about it yet
Limey wrote:its too late.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #246736

I'm sad
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #247204

i had probably the weirdest and most terrifying set of dreams last night, ill try and relate it here. could be a bit text-wally, and i dont remember all of it perfectly, but

so i live in my single-person dorm in college and i have it so my bunked bed is next to a book shelf, and since im too tall for the bed i usually hang my feet off the end towards the window and i sleep in a way that i put my arm underneath my pillow, which i usually rest on the top of the bookshelf. i had come back from home the previous day where i just sleep in a normal room and whatnot

i cant remember exactly all of what happened, but this took place over the course of probably over a little more than 3 hours, as i woke up at 7, then decided to sleep in until 10:30. i ended up just getting up at 10:25 because i was honestly not sure whether i was still dreaming or not (makes sense as i go on)

so i crawl back into my bed like a lazyass at 7am, and i keep drifting in and out of sleep. i kind of get in between where its like, im barely awake but i know im gonna fall asleep soon anyway so i just chill until i fully fall asleep. finally i get some weird dream where im playing overwatch as ana on volskaya, but both teams just start messing around, and somehow i have complete bodily control over the character. so an enemy roadhog starts messing around with me and we both do the sumo thing where we lift our feet really high in the air and stomp them, and i remember doing the "ok" thumb and forefinger sign, but then it got into some weird thing where i fell into a hole, turned into plankton from spongebob, and was trying to avoid getting stabbed by some wooden stick or something, and i was desperately trying to dig away from it.

thats when i "woke up" to my mother telling me to get out of bed, and i started to, but then i kind of foggily thought "wait im in college" and drifted back to "sleep" wondering why i had heard her. i think next i wandered around outside my house for a while, and i "woke up" again and was groggily wondering what time it was, looking at the window to gague the brightness and the time thereof. i saw a few bugs on the curtain but didnt think anything of it, but then i was like "wait is that normal?" and i kinda wobbled by bookshelf a bit, and then somehow it slo-mo tipped over along with my bed (???) and on the way down im just groggily thinking "hey thats not right i think?" and then it slo-mo goes back up. so now im like "oh im still sleeping" and i chill again.

i remember "waking up" a couple of times more, each time thinking "am i sure i set my alarm right it seems like ive been sleeping forever" and each time drifting back "to sleep," but the next one that stands out to me in particular was "waking" and looking at the window to gauge light/time, and seeing just a SHITTON of bugs on it. like not even funny, a whole bunch of smaller ant-like things and some bigger ones eating them, and smaller ones trying to ride the back of the big ones and bring them down. i was just like "ehhh the bugs are getting a bit out of hand," so i somehow walk out my dorm window which somehow leads to my home's backyard, where there's a bug exterminator working. i dont think why he's there or anything and tell him about the problem, and he says he'll take care of it. for some reason at this point im under the impression im still awake, and i tell the dude that my dorm is in [city where my college is], which is a little ways from [my house], and he gives me this strange look and asks how he's supposed to get there. so i call my mother out and ask her if she'd mind giving me a ride back up to my dorm since my car is out of gas, and she's like "sure" and talks to the guy before leading me out into the street.

so we're out in the street and she suddenly pulls out this wheelbarrow and is like "okay get inside," and i fully realize that im dreaming, so i start doing this thing where i imagine myself waking up (this usually works for waking me up when i realize i'm dreaming), but the bug exterminator and something else (maybe my mother? i forget) turn into these weird demon type things that look really strange, like they're really terrifying but they have this weird crayon-like texture, and they're telling me that i wont be able to wake up, that its useless, and how they're gonna torture me and keep me alive in order to keep torturing me, and im desperately trying to wake up at this point, but i cant seem to finish the image, so i start booking it, and i somehow find a dark space--i think i climbed under the wheelbarrow? im not sure -- and then i wake up. so i bolt down the ladder and check my phone to see what time it is, and its 10:25, and i start bolting to the dorm showers to see if im actually awake this time, which after the shower im fairly convinced i am.

typing this all out it doesnt seem that scary compared to other dreams i've had, but just the really weird way i kept waking up or "waking up," and how i couldnt tell the difference and therefore dont know which parts were actually the dream, coupled with the weird parts i remember thinking back on it like how my bookshelf had a desk portion to it and shit, and how i didnt realize that was weird and off at the time...its just, really really unnerving and strange to me, and just creeps me the fuck out thinking on it which makes it so terrifying to me

i dont know fams, it was some druggy shit and i've never done anything harder than fucking aspirin. really hoping that kind of shit never happens again
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #247211

are you sure you're awake

i'm joking, of course you are. That dream sounds horrifying and I feel bad for you
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #247637

Fuck me how do people use the garbage tier site that is digg?

Why does it delete line breaks and squash all the text into an unreadable mess unless you do two new lines?
It even does this when you're trying to write a list, so instead of:
* Dick
* Butt
as you would on any well designed system you instead have to:

* Dick

* Butt

What a massive load of steaming elephant shit.
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #247693

non-issue
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #247709

i dont hate digg but as the years have gone on my browsing has been confined to more and more niche/hobby subreddits because trying to read or have discussion on the larger ones is... not good
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #247737

its snowing fairly hard here in the midwest, and the only coat i have is one with a furry material that attracts snow like a fucking lint roller, have to literally shake layers of snow off whenever i get to a class' building. hopefully it wont pile as hard as i'm hearing it is in other parts of the states though.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #247748

Deitus confirmed for furry.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #247756

Malkevin wrote:Deitus confirmed for furry.
its not furry if the coat only has the cat-ears hood, it has to have the tail too for me to be a furry
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #247761

I'm pretty sure that wearing an entire wolf as a coat is more of a barbarian thing
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #247911

my good boy Joe returned from the army
we gave him a wonderful welcome with some zombies
[youtube]BLfKZVjEe6Y[/youtube]
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #247980

Woke up this morning freezing and my first thought was "oh cunt flaps, I'm going to have to de-ice my car again"
My phone said it was -2 but I look out my window to see it was actually clear, perplexed but content I did my usual shit > shower > breakfast > teeth > clothes ritual then got in my car.

Screen was a bit grubby so I gave it a quick blast of screen wash, the thin sheet of water the wiper left instantly froze.
Ended up having to deice my car anyway.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #248341

My cryptology exam was a disaster too, it took me half the time we even had to perform the Pohlig-Hellman attack on a prime order 2^5, and then I completely lost track when I had to carry out the Baby-Step-Giant-Step algorithm on prime orders 23 and 43. In the end I had less than an hour for the remaining 4/5ths of the exam.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #248392

Chick I've been seeing introduced me to this series called the 100. At first I thought it'd be some tweenage shit but God damn it's good. Marcus Kane is officially my nigga and an unkillable bad ass motherfucker