"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: are you literally richard nixon

Post by ThanatosRa » #88183

Andrew Jackson.

I'm not nearly enough of a dirty bastard asshole to be worthy of such a comparison. I cuss enough to though.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #88188

John Tyler.

But enough about that, what kind of Golden Girl am I?
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #88190

Ulysses S. Grant

Drinks and Smokes Cigars, Hardworking.

-clapclapclapclapclap-
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #88199

I am Woodrow Wilson. Minus the racism, I guess, because I'm no Americunt and Germans have never been racist. Ever.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #88201

Chester A. Arthur.
In many aspects he had a moderate, unremarkable personality. He was agreeable without being overly credulous. He was a sensible, down to earth man when it came to his thinking. However, he was also a heavy drinker.
At least 70% of that meshes pretty well with my personality. We also both had unusual tastes in facial hair.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #88204

btw I'm john quincy adams

this ugly motherfucker: http://www.americanhistoryusa.com/stati ... -adams.jpg
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #88243

Ulysses S. Grant here.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #88244

Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #88251

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #88256

Is it the alcoholism?
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #88281

Truman, nice. I'm more than fine with this.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #88282

i got Truman and i think i relate heavily to his inability to get anything done while in office
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #88288

Andrew Johnson

Andrew Johnson grew up in a very poor family in North Carolina, and later Tennessee. His family was considered "white trash" and he held a lifelong grudge against those who he considered upper-class. However, he went out of his way to give assistance to old friends and to men of humble means. While he was reserved, he possessed a powerful speaking voice and was respected as an orator. His profane temperament and self-importance ensured his isolation as President -- a situation that Johnson exacerbated with his obstinacy in the face of overwhelming Congressional opposition.

President from 1865-1869
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #88291

nsos wrote:i got Truman and i think i relate heavily to his inability to get anything done while in office
I dunno, he ended WWII.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #88294

Thomas Jefferson! Woo!
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #88295

I got Andrew Johnson.
Hey.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #88319

Vacuum cleaner, I mean Herbert Hoover whoever that is.
Friend and foe alike admired his efficiency and productivity. He tended to focus on details over the larger picture. In personal and social interactions he was very quiet and a bit awkward, and could be rather judgemental of other people.
Yep, agree with that.
私は完璧
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #88324

John Quincy Adams
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #88346

Benjamin Harrison

Benjamin Harrison was born to an Ohio family of comfortable means. He was descended from a signer of the Declaration of Independence by the same name, and was the grandson of William Henry Harrison. Harrison was famously reserved and even icy. He lacked close friends and demanded much of his contemporaries. However, he was widely respected for his intelligence and general knowledge of the world. He was a remarkably stable man, avoiding rash decisions or emotional swings, even if he was not particularly warm to others. He avoided major scandal throughout his time in office.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #88410

sounds about right
InThePooPoo
Byond Username: InThePooPoo

Post by InThePooPoo » #88432

I got Ronald Reagan.
i lov myself
world is volcano an big bun dickit signs
i lov myself
but it can do my in the but an i dont mine
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #88464

iamgoofball wrote:LBJ.jpg

sounds about right
Yeah, you're a well-read political mastermind alright :roll: :roll:

me
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #88692

Benjamin Harrison was born to an Ohio family of comfortable means. He was descended from a signer of the Declaration of Independence by the same name, and was the grandson of William Henry Harrison. Harrison was famously reserved and even icy. He lacked close friends and demanded much of his contemporaries. However, he was widely respected for his intelligence and general knowledge of the world. He was a remarkably stable man, avoiding rash decisions or emotional swings, even if he was not particularly warm to others. He avoided major scandal throughout his time in office.

President from 1889-1893

neat
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Antimattercarp
Byond Username: Antimattercarp

Post by Antimattercarp » #89656

Your match is -- Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge was born in Vermont and grew up comfortably middle-class. He was a man of very few words. In fact, we was probably the most reserved President in our nation's history. He was also organized and had high expectations of others. He was honest and tolerated no scandal, and kept track of his own expenses down to the nickel. The flip side of these traits, of course, was that he was rigid and even dogmatic at times. He worked hard but also required a great deal of sleep -- up to 11 hours per day. He was a very clean politician by the standards of his time.

"Huh, I wonder if they have Coolidge."
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #89680

I'm not american and I have no idea who this guy is

But judging by his description this test is bullshit. I can't relate to any of that.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #89977

Incoming wrote:Image
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #89982

John Tyler

... Who the fuck was John Tyler?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90020

Jacough wrote:John Tyler

... Who the fuck was John Tyler?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tippecanoe_and_Tyler_Too

Vice President who ended up becoming president because William Henry Harrison died. The first American president to ever ascend to the office because of a death like that. He kinda ended up pissing everyone off and didn't really accomplish much. He messed with Texas.

He's only notable because of how obscure he is. The only reason I know anything about him is because of that slogan and the general consensus that he sucks.

I'm sorry.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #90022

Ikarrus wrote:I'm not american and I have no idea who this guy is

But judging by his description this test is bullshit. I can't relate to any of that.
Yeah man, it says he was white trash, and you're not white. What gives?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90024

CLEAR THE ROOM SOMEONE JUST GOT VERBALLY IMPEACHED
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #94322

Theodore Roosevelt
Awwww yeah

Your match is -- Theodore Roosevelt

Theodore Roosevelt (known as "Teddy", though he disliked the nickname) was born to an upper-class family in New York. He had a remarkably diverse array of interests and enthusiasms. He loved literature and poetry, yet was equally at home at a boxing match or an African safari. He actively sought the limelight and was very outgoing and outspoken. He could also be overly mercurial. What was meant as mere advice was sometimes taken by Roosevelt as sabotage or treachery. He famously broke with his successor, William Howard Taft, and destroyed Taft's reelection bid. He authored 35 books, read profusely, and led what he termed "The Strenuous Life".
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Silavite
Byond Username: Silavite

Post by Silavite » #94337

William Henry Harrison.
Welp, time to stand in the rain and die.
LA MAYONESA
Byond Username: LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #97436

Benjamin Harrison

whoever THAT is