Bacon: Crispy vs. Chewy

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Bacon: Crispy vs. Chewy

Post by Timbrewolf » #99331

The eternal debate.

I've been a fan of crispy for years but recently tried making it chewy and am now converted. Discuss bacon.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Bacon: Crispy vs. Chewy

Post by DemonFiren » #99336

Bacon is not worth discussing, get vegetarian.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #99340

DemonFiren wrote:Bacon is not worth discussing, get vegetarian.
You should become a pescatarian

And krill yourself.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #99352

Whale ahead of you.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #99358

I worked in a bacon factory for three summers. Ask me about it.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #99360

what is the maximum amount of bacon I can eat every day and still be considered "healthy"?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #99370

I don't know that, but for fuck's sake don't eat bacon bits.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #99424

EndgamerAzari wrote:I don't know that, but for fuck's sake don't eat bacon bits.
Isn't it the scrap leftover from the bacon cuts?
Isn't that why major manufacturers have the workers wear bags on their feet so they don't get polluted and can be re-used for such?

Ciggerettes do the same thing, Marlboro special blend specifically is the cut from multiple brands of marlboro leftovers in the same way.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #99477

Slightly chewy is best. Obviously it shouldn't be like gum but I don't like my pig to crunch.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #99479

I would rather not have bacon. If there is nothing else to eat chewy.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #99488

Nice and crispy is best.
My grandfather can cook slightly crisp bacon to perfection.
Literally orgasm tier.
I play Boris Pepper.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #99530

Falamazeer wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:I don't know that, but for fuck's sake don't eat bacon bits.
Isn't it the scrap leftover from the bacon cuts?
Isn't that why major manufacturers have the workers wear bags on their feet so they don't get polluted and can be re-used for such?

Ciggerettes do the same thing, Marlboro special blend specifically is the cut from multiple brands of marlboro leftovers in the same way.
If things hit the floor they went into "this gets made into pet food" barrel (but my dog tried to eat my shoes on multiple occasions due to the meat caught in my slip-resistant treads), but bacon bits are pieces we just off of the good stuff (excess fat, stuff with hair in it, etc.) or just generally gross-looking pieces shredded up and burnt black.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #99545

Bacon is the worst meat.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #99584

Incomptinence wrote:I would rather not have bacon. If there is nothing else to eat chewy.
Remie Richards wrote:Bacon is the worst meat.
Some people go overboard in raving about how good bacon is but I've never heard anyone say they didn't like it at all.
I didn't think it was possible not to enjoy.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #99616

I've never really liked bacon, even before I started working in that awful place. As far as I'm concerned it's more of a condiment than a stand-alone food.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #99634

Chewy

I loathe it when people cremate my bacon.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #99915

Definitely chewy, half the fun of bacon is that juice explosion in your mouth, I don't want dried up carbonated shit that tastes like coal from a fire.