Star Treks

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Star Treks

Post by NikNakFlak » #7941

They recently put Star Trek: Into Darkness on Netflix and I had a nerdgasm. Star Trek is pretty cool, I've seen all of voyager, and enterprise. Currently watching TNG.
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Re: Star Treks

Post by Nienhaus » #7942

Star Wars is cooler
Hey.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #7945

NikNakFlak wrote:They recently put Star Trek: Into Darkness on Netflix and I had a nerdgasm.
B-But that movie was terrible and so is J.J. Abrams
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #8174

AWFUL choice Niknak.
BUt hey, Erro-free trek talk yay.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #8590

Deep Space 9 and glorious captain picard are the only good ones. Rest are sheeeeeeiiiiiitttttt.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #8592

all my parents do is watch star trek
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #16109

star trek is shit and boring. way better scifi ship adventure shows
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #16118

Firefly or go home
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #16140

The boring parts of any given Star Trek are at least more interesting than the boring parts of old Doctor Who
Jesus Christ it got so bland and dull at moments I just burnt out a few times while marathoning.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #16169

Stickymayhem wrote:Firefly or go home
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #16186

Stickymayhem wrote:Red Dwarf or go home
FTFY

red dwarf is like
the SS13 of real life
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #16197

Kraso wrote:
FTFY

red dwarf is like
the SS13 of real life
I can get behind that.

Also Piss off guys, you're being like Erro with your hate. Do you want to be like Erro?

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #16200

ThanatosRa wrote:
Kraso wrote:
FTFY

red dwarf is like
the SS13 of real life
I can get behind that.

Also Piss off guys, you're being like Erro with your hate. Do you want to be like Erro?
what is banter for 500

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #16256

420goslingboy69 wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:
Kraso wrote:
FTFY

red dwarf is like
the SS13 of real life
I can get behind that.

what is banter for 500
BAD MEMORIES OF ERRO

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #17108

Red Dwarf is like 2 living things, an android, a hologram, and an AI. I wouldn't call that real life SS13 unless they were on mini-station.
Hey.
Alexander De'Foe
Byond Username: Murakame

Post by Alexander De'Foe » #17116

I don't watch much television at all other than for the local weather, but a real SS13 movie probably wouldn't be allowed even in theaters.

EDIT: At least in America, I don't know about France.
♣-Having a gun and thinking you can shoot, is like buying a piano and believing you're a musician.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #17126

That minds me that I kinda want to do a round or two acting like Cat.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
OtherDalfite
Byond Username: OtherDalfite

Post by OtherDalfite » #17146

As for Star Trek, I really really love Voyager. Everything about the episodes is great. Haven't really seen the other ones yet as I haven't finished Voyager.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #17162

OtherDalfite wrote:As for Star Trek, I really really love Voyager. Everything about the episodes is great. Haven't really seen the other ones yet as I haven't finished Voyager.
Voyager was the worst series and Janeway was literally hitler.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #17266

Kraso wrote:
FTFY

red dwarf is like
the SS13 of real life
Holy shit I never thought of that before...
Make jani-borg sprite more skutter like!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #17392

I liked voyager alright, but I get what people mean about the doctor being the best character, he really is.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #17406

NikNakFlak wrote:I liked voyager alright, but I get what people mean about the doctor being the best character, he really is.
He was the only reason to watch.

Robert Picardo is just that awesome.

Of course. Now I want to see how long a clown named Neelix lasts on Sybil. As in actually acting like Neelix would.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med