"Feminism"

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Feminism

Post by Incomptinence » #137580

Bottom post of the previous page:

I need to admit fermists have a pretty good point though, where are all the aliens?
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #137596

it's honestly better if these threads become shitpost threads, else these arguments go the same way every time which is right down in the dumpster
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #137600

What? off topic? We can't have that!

Let me just empty quote the only on topic thing said to bring us back on topic.
MrStonedOne wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:How do you define 'slowing technological process' when 200 years ago we were using shitty muskets and swords, 200 years further back your just using swords, 200 years back your still using swords, etc. Yet 200 years past 1800 we suddenly have many great things like the Internet where idiots can shitpost.

If restricting women's rights equalled greater technological progress then places like Saudi Arabia (or middle east in general) would be the leaders in technological advancement.

I don't accept that advancement can only be attributed to single factors, there's more to it than just one or two things you can point to.
It's actually the reverse. Feminism requires technological advancement. Nobody excluded from having to work is gonna argue they should all enter the workforce when the workforce is dangerous and requires a lot of effort.

Men would be the same way in the reverse situation.

"Ok honey, you go off and break your back and risk death or major injury to put of roof over our heads, I'll stay here and clean the house and cook dinner"

It wouldn't be, "Hey, the fact that only you are allowed to risk death and major injury is oppressing me"

Because the fact of the matter is, in that situation, it's the one who's expected to put their life and physical wellbeing on the line purely because of their gender that's oppressed.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #137607

MrStonedOne wrote:What? off topic? We can't have that!

Let me just empty quote the only on topic thing said to bring us back on topic.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #137608

Perhaps right now is a good time to list my favorite pasta recipe.

Noodles/spaghetti
Warm water
1 packet of brown gravy
1/4 tbspoon of salt
1/4 tbspoon of pepper
Mayonnaise
Mustard
Brown Sugar
2 Eggs

What you do is get a bowl, and fill it with the warm water. Once you've done this, you want to add noodles sparingly so that you don't flood the bowl. Now what happens next is something I personally like to do with my pasta. What I like to do is to take a bit of mayonnaise and a bit of mustard, and mix a small amount of it in with the brown gravy, stirring for about 5 minutes. Once stirred and mixed, judiciously add salt and pepper sprinkles to the top of it to give it a nice seasoning. Once done, pour your mixture into the bowl full of spaghetti noodles and warm water. The next step is optional, but consider adding a good portion of brown sugar into the mixture you have as it adds flavor. After this, reach into the fridge, crack open two eggs, and add these as well. Once the eggs are in, you must mix the concoction you've created for roughly 5-10 minutes or once it gains a black coloring and a sludge-like texture.

Once you've done that, you must then journey into the deepest reaches of The Forest, and converse with the spirits for The Mushroom. Once there, they will tell you to search within the recesses of the Eldercave. Make your way there, and on the outside, you will see a stone face carved within the side of the front entrance to the cave. What happens next is absolutely crucial. If the eyes of the face are open, you must immediately freeze upon coming no more and no less of five feet away from the face, and you must be facing away from it. You will eventually hear a low buzzing noise, upon which you must close your eyes lest your soul be snuffed out into oblivion. What happens next is most commonly described as a feeling of invasion, as the spirits within the Eldercave probe your very being for any taints of D̸̴̹̮̣̘̘͈͚̎ͬ̇̃͗͒ͪ̊ĕ̜̩̗̬̄ͨ͗ͫ̈̚͞͝f̞̥ͨ̒̓͟i̻̜̻͎͍͎̫̾̈̀͊̇͗ͅa͙̙̭͚̳̰͕̿ͥͣn̛͕̞̩̞̰̖̳̓̇̽c̣̰͙̮͚̹͊͑ͮ̄͑̓ͤ́ë̢́͌̌ͤ͑҉̭̼͜ ̹̙̫̓̔̇̄̌͘a̫̬̖͖̞͙̙̾ͦ͊ͣ̊̑̾̚͡͞n̍͊ͦ͟҉̮͚d̠͇̼͈͑̍̋ͭ̐̑ ̡̛̥̼͈̫̜ͭ̔͗̏I͔͚̲̳̣̬͋ͮͦ̀̓n̝̘͖̜̺̤̊̄͆̽ͨ͢ͅn̝͌̄̉͐u̶̻̻̩̮͖̞̩̜ͮͬ͘͝nͧ̏ͤ̔͐ͮ͏͈̯̖̯̬͎́ͅî̶̙͉̺ͨ͝ͅț̪̩̺̭̝̽̏ͨ̉ͪ̑ͧ̊y̸̛͇͔̺̜̟͈͚ͭ̐ͅ as the inner recesses of your mind cͩͣͤͥͫ̐r͉͉̍ͩu̸͔̘̭̞͉̫̻̐̐̏͛̂m͙̤͙̼͍̥ͅb͔̭̦̙l̹̹ͯ̇̓͆̍e̡͖͔̍͐́̃̃̏ into recesses unknowable by humankind as H̪͙̙͕̘̻͚͖̍̒̊ͩ͂͟Ę̺͖̭͉̤̼͎͓͑͒͑̀̌̈̓͝ ͎̙͖̗̱̊̿̀̚͢C̱͖̺̺̠̰͐̓ͯͨͪ̔̾̇̐O͑̍҉͇͚͚̞̝͚ͅM̴͓̱͖̖̘̫̯̅̓̈́̆̋͋ͣ̑E̩͕̭̪̖ͦ͆̈́̽S̆̓͐̾̋ͨ͂̚҉͎̣̫ ͇̲̞͉̉̃ͤ͌͑̽ͯ͠Ḩ͍̻̯̘̦ͭ̃̅ͣͦ̽̏͘Ȅ͇̯̟̄̍ͦͦ͌ͭ͘͜ ͌̉҉̼̟͔̩̤W̉̓̈́͋̓̈ͩ͏̻͕͈̙͈̤͠Áͯ̋̂ͬ͐҉̴̺͚T̸̠̝ͪͤ͒ͮ̈̄̋̐͟C̶̡̧͕͙̹͙̬̣̲͎ͤͩ̅ͦ͊̋̓ͭͯH͕̩̰̑̓̀̉̿͆ͅẸ̡͕̜͇ͭS̳̻̗̒̈̌ͣ̌̐͒ͩ̄͡ ̴̦̫ͨ͠H̵̗̙̘̔̃͌̃̑͞ͅE̸̢̯̹̭ͦ̑͛̈ͮͪ ̆͛͗ͫ͊ͦͤ̊͏̵҉̥̮̤̲̥̥̺̜̯K͉̩̣̈́̽̈́̔̓̚̕͠N̸͓͓͖͔̰̦̫̪͛̿͗̓́͢ͅO̭̬̪̺͔̗̞̝̅̈̽̾́͢W̦̲̲̰̣̝̜̞̝͛́ͯ̂͐̽̉ͬS̬̼̪͎͔̥̐̊̇̂ͭ̎ ̸̋̆͊̒̿ͨ͜͏̞̪̣̟͔O̫̦͍̬͉̲͖͔̞̊̊ͭ̋̇F̡̨͙̺͎̾̈́̎̄̄̒̚ ̶̰͓̼͚̯̘̺ͩ͊̔T̪͈̲͎̱̼̟͖̙͐̍̔͗ͬ̚̕͠H̢̢̧̺̗̻́̎͐̎͊̚E̢͎̰̻͙̿̊̉ͣ́͘͠ T̶̶̛͕̯̹̮̪̺͈̂ͦ̌̀͋́̅͛̕ͅH̷̪̙̠̫͙̔̈́ͣͦͭ͆̊ͨ̆̌̓̚͢͢͠͡Ỏ̴ͣͩ̀ͫ̄̾̍ͯ҉̺͓̦̬̬͇̜͚͓͈͙̣̯̩̳U̢̪̻͇̮̻̓̔ͣ̿̄̈ͦ̓͗ͯͭ̌͋ͫͪ̋ͫ́̔̕͘͡͞G͓͇̮̫̰͈̟͍̹̯͔̬̠̞͊̈́̉̃ͯ̉̓ͣ͋̄ͤ̍͒ͯͩ̾͆ͨ̀͞H̬͖̤̯͗̿̏̒ͦ̏͆͢͟͢͜T̵̨̼̖̗̭̺͈͉̥̬͚̖̯̤̠̻̜̙̝̋ͧ̑ͥ̉̀͢͞S̷̨̭͖̫̞̼̀̏̓́̓͗̑̽̒͌̉͂̽ͭ̉̊̚ ̡͕̬͈̯̭̩͖̥̞̗̺̟̫̟̠̣͍̲͐͌ͫͧ̐̍ͦͮ̍ͮͨͤ̀̿́̚͟͡ͅŐ̴͇̰͉̖̘̱͉̫͚͓̼̠͈̮̓́͋̾̂ͩ̊͌͝F̷̛̛̤̘͖͔̱̭̳͔̹̞̿͌͑̓̀̈́͌͂̊̓̈́̂̾̄̿ͧ̎ ̵̸͇̤̯̙̹̭͓̘͕ͣ̽ͯ̄ͦ̒̍͛̎̚͞P̷̙̬̬̮͍͙͎̝̭̳̤͍̝̩͎̘̽̄ͨ̒̏ͣͬͤ̊́̀͢͞U̢̫͕͈̯̫̠̯͉̤̮̪̰̟̲̼̠̤̻͈ͦ̑ͯ̂̾͛ͤ͘͞N̸̵̨͙̳̲͔̩̣͉̆̎ͦ̓̕͜I̵̛͕̘̯̜͉̟̥͓͙̩͇̘̟̙̣̖͎̾͋͋̿̏̕͝ͅT̢̅͊̚͏͍̻̼̝̫̺̳͔̫͙̦͉̜͕̠̝̖̬Y̵̡̩̰̥̹̞̰̺͕̩͕̗̦͙̼̲ͣͮͭ̆ͪ̊̿̅̂́̊ͦ̒̈͂̓ͥ̂͛̀͠͝ ̷̶̬͔͉̥̦̹̻̹͎̠̙̂̅̂̓ͮ̊͛ͨ͋̀̈́̏ͬͩ͌́̚͜͠Ȧ̙͔͉̣͕͔͓͈ͬ̍̔̑̀̾̃ͩ̄͑̐ͦ̀̚͠Ņ͕̫̭͇̝ͤ̋͆̂͋ͫ̏ͬͣͩ͆ͬ̓̚D͓̹̬̬̬̼̣̦͕͍̟̤̲̋̀̃̊ͣͤ͊́́ ̸̨͚͎̖͓̟̂̅͒̍̍͗̇ͦ͑̇̂ͦ̀͠E̷̷̡̡̱͚̣̠̜͔͉̜̯̮̪̯͍͌̏̀̋̊ͤ̔ͩ̎̎̎N̴̍̾̃̎͌̓̆̇̾ͪͥ̏̚͠҉̵̤̳̗ͅD̶̨̜̙͇̣͓̱̣̱̆̌̂̅ͭ͗͒̂̍͜N̴̪͈̼̠͙̄̋̑̊ͦ́͜͡I͐͑̊ͦ͂̈̊ͭͬ͒ͣ̋́̂̓ͪ͌̚͏͏̦̜̭̹̗G̫̤̗̙̠̰̮̤̼̯̫̺͔̻ͩ̑ͯͯͩͭ̀͝ͅH͑̅̂͒ͭ̿ͦͧ̾̓͌̈̓̚͏̷́̕͏̭͕̻̻͙T̵̵̨͖̱̞̘̫̖̹̼̟̊̒̂ͧ̂̿ͫ͡
̡̠̲̱̹͓͈̠͂́͂̇̓͂̕
̵̗̗̙͇̥̪̖͔͎͍̑̈́̀̊ͩ̂͋̾̋̊͌ͧ̄͌ͭ̐ͤ̀͝͝͠H̀͋̌͒̎̎ͮͫ͝҉̵̛̲̯̗̦̦̯͞Ȋ̵ͫ́̓͑̍͒͆̃͊̏̓͗͂̎ͥͩ̀҉͎̪̺̺͖̲̖̲͎̥͜Şͣ̌̌҉̸̳̗̤̗̩͍̳̮̦͙͇̮̤̦͉̬ ̷͎̭̺͍͍͈̪͎̗͕̳̗̝͓̮̜̝͈͍̒̀̆ͮ̉̓ͯ͝R̂̌ͣ̍̇̋͐͊ͨ͑͌͂͆̔̑͂̅̒̓͏͏̵̢͙̦͎͎̰̖̘͚̹͔I̳̩͖͕ͤ̂̿̐̈͢͟D̷̨̨͚͖̘͉̥̙͎̘̦̯͑͊͛̅̈ͤͯ̿̓̓̌̚͜͜Ẻ̷͔̙̟̹̣̟͓̺̱̬͊͗́̚ͅR̡̛̛̯̬̜͇͆̏ͩͯ̽͋̇̀̓̈̔̊̀͞S̟̪̟̻͖͙̹͙ͣͭ̀ͣͤ̔ͤ͋̀͘ ̧̐̓͛ͤ̍̇͋̑̿̿͗͗̍̈̎ͫ҉̵̳͖̖̥̥̲̦̖̜͇̣ͅC̤̯͔̣̜̻̪̟̲͛ͫ̐̔͋ͨ̕͜Ǫ͕̯̥̖̃͑̋͒̓͂ͣ̉̍ͥͧ́̉͌́͠Ṃ̬͔̙̱̪̟̥̼̻͎̖̲ͯ̏̎͆̄̐̉͆ͨ̾ͭ̚͟ͅĘ̷̭̙͇̘̻͖̻̩̳̳̙̦͉͙̤̤̖͖̟ͦͭ͛ͨ́̄̎͘͞͠ ̷̱͍͉͕̗̤̟̳͔̹̥̰̻͈͎̿̒͂ͤ̂̿͒ͭ͛ͤ͡ͅͅF̵̷̛̫͍̺͎͚̳͉̜̜͑ͨ̎͆͊̔ͥͫ̀͊͌̀̇̈̄͢Ỏ̶̶̡̻̬͕̹̘̼̟͍̱͙̳͇̞̳ͩ̇ͪͣͣ̀͠͠R̴̢̛͔͚͓͖͙̬̬͙̜̭̤̲̻ͮ̾ͦ̒ͦͩͭ́ ̸̸̨̗͇̱̩͕̠͉̮̩̲̣̬͇̮̏͐ͦ̓̂̍̃͑ͭ̊̓͌͆͋̍̀̌͋̃́Yͪ̐̽̈́̾͋̃̾ͤͧ̽̓̒͂͆ͨ̽̚҉̵̸̛̼͉̯̞̝̦̬͚͕Ơ̶̵̲̫͉̬̥̲͔͚̞̝͕̠̺͚̬̟͚̿̄ͧ́Ů̡̡̗̝͍͇̈̾̃̇̆͂ͯ̈ͮͤ̆̔ͥ̓̚ ̵̘̘̲̩̝̬͎̮̲͓̾̔̂͊͡Ơ̶̴͍̝̠͈̰̹̖̻͚̼̟̞̠̌̂ͨ̍ͨͣ͋̅̿̍ͪ̿͌̌́ͩͬ͆̎͜N̢̔̐̾̂͆̄ͧ̽̉̓̅̌ͫ̀͏̪̟̗̰͇̩͇͕̯̣̹̟̹͙ ̷̸̢̛̭̰̦̫̫͓̈́ͥ̍͢ͅŢ̨̢͍͓͔̭̺̰͖͍̯͈̝͇͉̰̣̫̼̭͌ͣͣ͂̒̑̒͂ͦ̌͒̍̚ͅH̴̷̷̡̼̬̪̰͙̮̳̦̼͖̠͖̣͙̼̼̝̑̎̎̂́͒̿ͧͩ̈́͒̒̎̐́ͩ̕Ȩ̛̼͚͈̲̠̙͇͑̎̅̊ͦ̆͆̉̊̅̕͢ ̌̔̅̄̍̀͗́͐ͦ̂̄̐ͬ̈́̽͂ͥͨ́̀͜͞͏̼̪͇̜̞͚Ḑ̶̴̡̳̼̰̻̣̙̘̺͓̝͕̩̭͎̗̏͑͆ͨͯ͗ͤ̿͒̈́̓̏̽̐̑A̟̣͙̠̔̊̏ͮ̔ͧͧͣ̃͂́͟W̨͍͉͈̹͔̤̰̦͚̞̼͇͍̦͕̮͕̍̔͒̐̈ͪͬ͌͂ͣ̇̀͞N̵̨̯͚̱͈̯̰̫̰͔͙̹̤̮̙̋ͯ̈̀̐ͫ̆̂̋̑ͫ̈́̐ ̨̩̞͍̫͖̩̜͋ͩ̒ͥ̉͊͌ͣ̽̔ͮ̒̈́͜͠Ó̷̸̡̟̮̺̬̗͇̙͚͈͍̭͕̪̮̲ͨ̾̈́ͧ̌ͧͣ̔͗͒̀ͅF̷̭͈̜͔̜̰͉̗̤͉̌͋̊ͭ͗̐ͯ̋̃̄͋̂̚ ̸͒ͮͭͩ͗̉̾̽͒̑̈ͩ͛͋ͣͯ̚͏҉̖̯̳̞͍͎T̮͎̲̟̻͚͖̩͍͙̼̰͛̐ͭ̈ͮ͐̋̆̈ͯ̎̉͊ͣ̎͗́͢͠ͅḪ̶̴̨̻̝͕̙͎̥̗̭̲̬̺̌̇ͦĒ͑̈̈̑̂ͭ̕҉̞͉̰̳̜̻͖̠̣̜̘̤̀͟͠ͅ ̷͑̄ͮ̀̄͂̐̉͏̙̼̱̦̥̟̪̘̭̤͍̝̻͚̘̹̰ͅS͂̔ͮ̉ͦ͆̆ͩ͌̃̈҉̢̜͓͍̤̜̜͕͖̬̜̙I̗̭͍̝̤͖̹̱͚̠̟̩̪̰̦͂̇̽͑̉͋͌̈́ͤ̀ͨ̈́͋̀͜ͅD̺̠͔̜̳̰͚̹̮̹̦̼̗͖̜͓̤̉ͥ̍̑̎ͣ̒ͤ̅̾̎ͭ̈́F̴͓͍̠̯̠̜͉͓̪̠͋ͨ͊ͦ̎̊̔ͪ̀̊ͨͯ̍ͦͩͥ͋͢A̵̳̥͓̘̗͚̹̤̠̓ͭͧ̆ͧ̃̏̿̏̚͢͜͢͢P̋ͨ̄̿ͦ̑̇̔̏̃͛͌̽̑͜͏̛̩̘͈̮̩̮̲̹̠͘ͅOͧ͗̓ͨͦ̃ͣ̈́̈̒͌͗̓̏ͮ̆̌̉͏̸͙̰͔̼͙E͊̇͗͌̒҉̭̝̯̞̠͇̲̪̘̣̼̘͔̪Uͬ̑ͪ̍҉̴̱̺͈̙̜̺͓̺̼̥̦̤̪̜̱̩͕́̕͠V̷̶̡͍͇̻̖̰̜̤̼͛͐̈́̾ͣ̄ͫ͑ͩͤͧͨ̿̂̀͠Aͮ̓̂͂͗͊̐̍̕҉̥͙͓̺͍[̧̢͓̬͈͓͎̪̔̉͑̍̑̀͗̀͡S̴̨͋͂ͪ̉̏͆ͥͥ͘͢҉̭͔͈̥͈̙̝̩͔̤̪O̶̜̗̝̜͔̞̪͇̣̗̻ͣ̒͐ͭ̀͑̄ͭͩ͊́͘D̵͈̜̹̦͇̗̦̺̙̰̲̟̣ͯ̓̉̏̉̉ͯ̈́̓̓͒ͮ̐̓̿͐̚͢I̸̧̲͔̥̭̹̰̘͑ͦ̌̓̌̐̓̏͂ͤ́̅͆̿̾́̚

I hope you enjoy your pasta!
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Malkevin

Re: "Feminism"

Post by Malkevin » #137609

IIRC Lovecraft is Zaross's little fuck toy before he dumped her to the side for his other fuck toy.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #137611

lol MSO I can't tell if you're trolling or not because of poe's law

please tell me you're trolling
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #137612

who
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #137613

Lovecraft wrote:who
Wikipedia wrote:Poe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers for sincere expressions of the parodied views.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #137614

Do any of you wish to know my special sauce recipe?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Zellion
Byond Username: Zellion

Post by Zellion » #137615

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
Steelpoint please continue these image macros they are great.
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #137616

Donald trump as a serious political candidate just shows how weak, irrelevant and pointless third wave feminism is
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #137617

Lovecraft wrote:Donald trump as a serious political candidate just shows how weak, irrelevant and pointless third wave feminism is
I think Trump is just a meme candidate that is seeing how far he can go.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #137618

Kinda like the current Canadian Prime Minister. A lot of people are really surprised he got elected.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #137621

The ultimate final thoughts when this thread is closed.

Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #137622

I like the theory that Trump is actually a democrat who tries to sabotage the GOP
Spoiler:
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #137624

US politics is dumb

/thread.

Why the fuck does anyone even remotely care about the elections when they are still a year away. In all of Europe you have a 30 or so day campaign period and that's it. The only thing that this long campaign period does is stop the senate from working even the tiny bit that it normally works because each party demands outrage roar.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #137625

Nobody actually cares about the elections, it's just news channels hyping them up for so long that has people talking about them.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #137626

Steelpoint wrote:
Lovecraft wrote:Donald trump as a serious political candidate just shows how weak, irrelevant and pointless third wave feminism is
He's slated to be the nominee.
I would not be surprised one bit if he gets elected, and he's not the worst one on that side of the fence.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #137627

Zilenan91 wrote:Kinda like the current Canadian Prime Minister. A lot of people are really surprised he got elected.
better than harper
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #137630

Takeguru wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:
He's slated to be the nominee.
I would not be surprised one bit if he gets elected, and he's not the worst one on that side of the fence.
At least it's not Hillary
Hillary only has a slight chance of getting her ugly ass into office just because she doesn't have a penis dangling between her legs. No redeeming qualities whatsoever but somehow people consider her a candidate. Must be because women voters

Oh, look, I brought it back to feminism
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #137632

XSI wrote:Oh, look, I brought it back to feminism

you fool
Spoiler:
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #137636

Lovecraft wrote:This thread just shows we can't hold mature discussions yet, really guys?
*sigh*
One day we'll be as mature and totally deep as you brah.

(20 bucks you just want to spout MRA memes).
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #137642

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And no, people can't hold a mature discussion, its been proven time and time again. Too many trolls, too many kiddies, too many idiots, too many furries, too many assholes.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #137653

Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #137700

peoplearestrange wrote:Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And no, people can't hold a mature discussion, its been proven time and time again. Too many trolls, too many kiddies, too many idiots, too many furries, too many assholes.
If the people here who wanted a "serious" discussion about feminism on a board populated mostly by young men with virtually no social life, it'd turn into a MRA circlejerk about how hard their life is because nobody wants to fuck them. That shit's gay.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #137706

has anyone else seen that guide on dick vore where you force a red fire ant up your urethra then masturbate while it scurries around close to the base of the penis? i wonder if the ant comes back out with the ejaculation. what an incredible journey that must be.
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #137720

There's actually a lot of choose your own adventure stories like that online, where you try to avoid the hordes of lusty giants who want to use you as a sex toy
Spoiler:
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #137721

Lovecraft wrote:There's actually a lot of choose your own adventure stories like that online, where you try to avoid the hordes of lusty giants who want to use you as a sex toy
Spoiler:
links pls :^)
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #137726

Lovecraft wrote:There's actually a lot of choose your own adventure stories like that online, where you try to avoid the hordes of lusty giants who want to use you as a sex toy
>complains about people not being able to maintain a serious conversation
>contributes this
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #137727

C'mon dudes. Why can't you just be excellent to each other.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #137728

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #137821

lockign this one in favour of cheridans caus they cannot be ban