"Feminism"

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

"Feminism"

Post by oranges » #136902

lets discuss how modern feminism is literally the worst thing to ever occur and how it's ruining america and letting the mudslimes take over europe.

How are we going to fight back against this?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Feminism

Post by Zilenan91 » #136905

The answer is that we must stage an annual 9/11 reenactment.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #136907

I was tempted for a moment, but then I realised the types of people who are going to come and post.

:popcorn:
Mime: Depresso
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #136910

I'll try and get some :salt: for that :popcorn: of yours.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #136911

DemonFiren wrote:I'll try and get some :salt: for that :popcorn: of yours.
Fuck off keep your dirty salt off my popcorn you damn filthy scalie.
Mime: Depresso
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #136912

DELICIOUS SALT

LICK IT ALL UP

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #136913

I can think of no better place to discuss feminism than a predominantly male community of prepubescent teens.

The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #136914

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #136921

oranges you better change your name to roy rogers cause you just rode in with a trigger
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #136930

I repeat my response to the last thread
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #136931

John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #136933

>implying my feminism thread wasen't the best and wasen't deleted the quickest

know your place in the shill community, oranges, before i pimp slap you in space

also, raw paste from my thread:
Calling John "gas the ragheads" oxford to let us know how removing women's rights will protect the white race from destruction - Wyzack

They are considered towel heads, you fucking communist, learn your terms before you dare step into my realm of towelhead gasing.

On that note, let me expand apon how removing womens rights, does infact grant progress to the white race. As you may know men are the superior gender, from strength to mental capability. Women have two purposes, to fuck, and to make food (see: sandwhiches) for men. The day that womens rights get removed, is the day that the white culture can push further into the future without the onslaught of "MUH RITES" and "MUH FEELINS". The last 200 years have slowed the capacity for technological advancements, because culture is overstepping progress. Its all about unicorns and rainbows now, not brute force progress as a race.

Just a side note, from previous experiences, mustard gas is terribly ineffective at getting through shemaghs, Hydrogen Flouride has good penetrating propertys over CS gas. Keep that in mind when your gasing them ra-towel heads.
is meme thread, please no fourm ban, ty.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #136934

How do you define 'slowing technological process' when 200 years ago we were using shitty muskets and swords, 200 years further back your just using swords, 200 years back your still using swords, etc. Yet 200 years past 1800 we suddenly have many great things like the Internet where idiots can shitpost.

If restricting women's rights equalled greater technological progress then places like Saudi Arabia (or middle east in general) would be the leaders in technological advancement.

I don't accept that advancement can only be attributed to single factors, there's more to it than just one or two things you can point to.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #136935

Retract that I don't care, I ain't getting drawn into a argument over shit I can't be bothered to figure out.
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #136937

feminism is shit because i can't fuck a member of the opposite sex without feminists saying im a rapist in some way shape or form
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #136939

Meme Thread 3: The Third Coming
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #136940

THEY HAVE COOTIES
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #136943

rdght91 wrote:THEY HAVE COOTIES
Exactly.
WAKE UP AMERICA
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #136955

in b4 oranges makes a meme pr titled "removes feminism from the game' for the sole purpose of rustling jimmies when all it does is add another phrase to retard text.

I know you were gonna do it you citrus bastard
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #136967

Steelpoint wrote:How do you define 'slowing technological process' when 200 years ago we were using shitty muskets and swords,...
To be fair, we were still using muskets 1 year and a half ago. Or maybe muskets were using us, I don't know...
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #136969

Shit, am I late to the shitposting?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #136973

No, no, the shit is still warm.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #136974

Feminazis need to put their burkas back on and go back in the kitchen.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #136975

HE SAID BURKA

REMOVE FILTHY KEBAB SYMPATHIZER FROM PREMISES
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #136976

as a woman, i'm very disappointed in all of you
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #136992

Oh fuck, cooties are here too
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #137026

shitpost
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #137030

where my terfs at
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #137039

Hey I'm a girl you baka's

Steelpoint i love that image you beautiful bastard.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #137040

John_Oxford wrote:>implying my feminism thread wasen't the best and wasen't deleted the quickest

know your place in the shill community, oranges, before i pimp slap you in space
>My thread still open, full of superior memes
I know my place John, it's on top of you with you gargling on my balls as I post on the forums.
Wyzack wrote:in b4 oranges makes a meme pr titled "removes feminism from the game' for the sole purpose of rustling jimmies when all it does is add another phrase to retard text.

I know you were gonna do it you citrus bastard
It's no fun when you spoil it before it happens.
XSI

Post by XSI » #137046

So this chick one time offered me a BDSM relationship. Wanted me to lock her in a cage and fuck her occasionally
I said no though, she was crazy. You'd have to be to offer something like that on a first meeting

I guess thats the definition of a feminist now, to keep this relevant to the thread
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #137047

Interesting little tidbit: George Orwell predicted modern feminism and SJWs in The Road to Wigan Pier. He was a leftist who didn't put up with their shit back in the 40s.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #137052

XSI wrote:So this chick one time offered me a BDSM relationship. Wanted me to lock her in a cage and fuck her occasionally
I said no though, she was crazy. You'd have to be to offer something like that on a first meeting

I guess thats the definition of a feminist now, to keep this relevant to the thread
Holy shit XSI, how many more crazy stories do you have like this.
XSI

Post by XSI » #137055

oranges wrote:
XSI wrote:So this chick one time offered me a BDSM relationship. Wanted me to lock her in a cage and fuck her occasionally

Holy shit XSI, how many more crazy stories do you have like this.
There was a german chick I met over a voice chat I used to frequent.
She wanted to know all about my looks and was almost creepily interested, but I figured it was harmless.
After 30 minutes of talking, she told me she calculated the chance of any kids I'd give her to have blue eyes, as well as the chance of haircolours and average height they'd be.
Apparently we would have made a great couple according to her, but I kinda cut contact after she tried to ask others in the same channel for the city and street where I lived.
She just sort of disappeared from there after a few days. Luckily nobody there knew where I live so they couldn't tell her

There's more sane ones than insane ones out there though. Met a lot of good people through that
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #137056

Steelpoint wrote:How do you define 'slowing technological process' when 200 years ago we were using shitty muskets and swords, 200 years further back your just using swords, 200 years back your still using swords, etc. Yet 200 years past 1800 we suddenly have many great things like the Internet where idiots can shitpost.

If restricting women's rights equalled greater technological progress then places like Saudi Arabia (or middle east in general) would be the leaders in technological advancement.

I don't accept that advancement can only be attributed to single factors, there's more to it than just one or two things you can point to.
It's actually the reverse. Feminism requires technological advancement. Nobody excluded from having to work is gonna argue they should all enter the workforce when the workforce is dangerous and requires a lot of effort.

Men would be the same way in the reverse situation.

"Ok honey, you go off and break your back and risk death or major injury to put of roof over our heads, I'll stay here and clean the house and cook dinner"

It wouldn't be, "Hey, the fact that only you are allowed to risk death and major injury is oppressing me"

Because the fact of the matter is, in that situation, it's the one who's expected to put their life and physical wellbeing on the line purely because of their gender that's oppressed.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #137058

What's the point of discussing this in a male dominated forum?
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #137060

Lovecraft wrote:What's the point of discussing this in a male dominated forum?
>implying we're discussing feminism in the feminism thread
get with the times
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #137063

oranges wrote:Hey I'm a girl you baka's
oranges wrote: gargling on my balls as I post on the forums.

oranges did you steal a man's balls
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #137068

I have no further questions your honour.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #137069

And this right here is exactly the core issue.

Feminism has gone from gender equality to "Advancing women; fuck men".
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #137070

MrStonedOne wrote:

And this right here is exactly the core issue.

Feminism has gone from gender equality to "Advancing women; fuck men".
the real question is did they mean
A) There's no point because men can't have actual opinions on this topic as they are not smart/unprivileged enough
or
B) there's no point because everyone will agree more or less along the same lines, thus rendering the debate and discussion moot.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #137071

Can this be made into the /tg/ station pasta recipe thread?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #137072

Real talk

I fear for the future

The idiot feminists of tumblr have been growing up and their cancerous ideology is spreading across colleges like a plague

I hope normal people get their shit together and start telling them to fuck off soon, or that the cancer doesn't reach me until I have time to graduate in a few years and get the fuck out of dodge
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #137073

i am contributing

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #137074

What position are those people even doing. There's what I think is a girl in the front riding the dude in front of her, and another one leaning against the back wall?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #137075

Zilenan91 wrote:What position are those people even doing. There's what I think is a girl in the front riding the dude in front of her, and another one leaning against the back wall?
the way the "rider" is standing would make it impossible for her to do so, her legs would have to be on the outside of both of the guys'. also, the "leaner" would have to be facing the wall judging by the way her feet are facing.
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #137083

I wish this was genuinely no longer an issue and the whole "feminism is attempting to assert dominance" 'argument' held water. We're not there yet, unfortunately, at least in technology. It's so shitty to hear colliegues make blatently sexist jokes all the time, while women simply don't. It's shit and there is still work that needs to be done.

Sure, there are extremists. Their exostence does not mean the issue is solved.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #137104

Shtaapppppppppp.
*Puts fingers in ears*
LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOUR CRAZY IF I SHOUT LOUD ENOUGH.

Seriously, why is this back a third time? This isn't redit/tumblr/thepubaftermanymanydrinks
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #137109

Go away pas, no gurlz allowed
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #137119

Booooooooooooooooooo
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box