Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: Feminism

Post by Takeguru » #138234

Bottom post of the previous page:

Powergaming, I'd say.

OH ALSO

US military is going to be even more of a joke, because women are being admitted into all combat roles.
They already have an easy time going through Basic, and I doubt it'll be that much harder than it is now.

Now, I haven't looked it up, but I have a feeling they aren't going to be forced to sign up for the draft despite them being allowed into combat roles.
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #138241

I heard that in the Navy female latrines are dirty and they never poo in the loo they poo outside of the loo and they have special baskets for used tampons there but they never use them too they put used tampons outside of said baskets I think they only urinate in the urinal but the rest goes outside can someone explain what the deal is

males of course poo in the loo and pee in the loo too I guess idk
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #138274

Takeguru wrote:US military is going to be even more of a joke
>US military
>Joke
This is the military that is more powerful than the next like 6-7 countries, of which 4 are allies.

The us military is in no way a joke, and allowing for more manpower in the ranks is not going to suddenly make it a joke.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #138277

females in the army are a terrible idea for a number of reasons

if they are strictly rear echelon i guess, but they are worse at everything that isn't 100% pure bureacracy
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #138279

oranges wrote:
Takeguru wrote:US military is going to be even more of a joke
>US military
>Joke
This is the military that is more powerful than the next like 6-7 countries, of which 4 are allies.

The us military is in no way a joke, and allowing for more manpower in the ranks is not going to suddenly make it a joke.
You clearly haven't seen the training quality.

And with all our powerful toys, they get BTFO by bombs made out of tin cans and farming supplies
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #138290

Yeah there's actually a legit reason females aren't as prevalent in any armies in the world. They're not as strong or as fast or as tall as men are, so a 6' woman who's fucking ripped versus a 6' dude who's fucking ripped is gonna lose hard if it's pure hand-to-hand because men are so much stronger than women are.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #138298

Never forget the women's Olympic hockey team that lost to a high school boy's team
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #138306

If only there was some class of weapons that tore through natural defenses like tissue paper and made being physically larger a liability.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #138311

yeah that would be a good point until you have to walk 10 miles with 100 pounds of gear

oh wait welcome to the infantry

or until you have to jump over a wall

or lift someone

or carry someone who's wounded

or carry ammo for your machine gunner or grenade launcher troops

or or or or

OR
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #138336

Or carry more rations because you are bigger .

Larger clothes for tree trunk arms.

Or heavier people to carry because you brought other lumbering quarter back living targets.

You can make a child serve in modern military conflict it isn't that women are just as good as men it is that physical strength beyond capability to use a weapon became a near irrelevance when musclebound horses were ejected from combat forever in bleeding piles by machine guns. Hey I heard they were really good at lugging shit around too.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #138340

Just because you CAN be allowed to join a organization/unit/squad/whatever does not mean you'll pass the requirements.

The same requirements that male soldiers have to pass would apply just as equally to female soldiers, at least in any competent military. Last I checked the SASR in Australia has been open to all members of the ADF yet no women has yet successfully passed all requirements to join the SASR.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #138341

Yes, but as it stands now the requirements are different, and I saw no mention of them being changed.

Something absurdly simple like a 2 mile run in 19 minutes and 13 pushups is the requirement for females currently.

I'm lazy as shit and I could do both at 18, when most soldiers join up.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #138342

Women can push buttons on drone strikes just as easily as men
I don't see the problem
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #138344

XSI wrote:Women can push buttons on drone strikes just as easily as men
I don't see the problem
What people are examining are not roles that don't have much of a physical requirement, as I'm sure most of them were already open to women, but more physical and/or combat oriented roles.
XSI

Post by XSI » #138348

Replace them all with drones and cruise missiles. Problem solved

Now both men and women are unemployed
XSI

Post by XSI » #138355

Double post!

For Feminism!

Just watch that, it singlehandedly destroys all claims of women being equal
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #138374

XSI is right the flesh is weak my point is no human is well suited to military service, see not shitting yourself and running away being so heavily fucking lauded all the way back through history. It just got worse. Drone infantry is probably the essential step in fucking guerrilla warfare up forever.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #138397

Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #138407

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
XSI

Post by XSI » #138421

Thats a bumblebee you mean
And they fly by just flapping harder

Seriously, they're un-aerodynamic as it gets, and they get over it by just flapping harder
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #138479

US military is america's largest social welfare program, it's only fare they extend it to females as well.
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #138634

Feminism is highly-available information and consistent third wave have garnered limited interest from both theorists and SJW biologists in the last several years . Even though prior solutions to this problem are satisfactory, none have taken the realistic solution right wing and common sense dictates. However, a natural grand challenge in third wave feminism is the construction of theory. Unfortunately, the SJW alone can fulfill the need for the understanding of voice-over-feminism.

Feminism, our new system for the emulation of the location-identity split, is the solution to all of these obstacles. We emphasize that feminism refines gender-theoretic information. However, this solution is entirely adamantly opposed. However, the simulation of gender networks might not be the panacea that scholars expected. The basic tenet of this approach is the visualization of cis search. Clearly, Feminism deploys symbiotic archetypes.

We proceed as follows. To begin with, we motivate the need for feministic services. Next, to fulfill this aim, we propose a peer-to-peer gender tool for visualizing model checking (Third wave feminism), verifying that the much-touted perfect policy for the construction of patriarchic fault tolerance by Wang and Shastri runs in Western world. We place our work in context with the related work in this area.
Sad elegy
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #138639

Whoisthere wrote:Feminism is highly-available information and consistent third wave have garnered limited interest from both theorists and SJW biologists in the last several years . Even though prior solutions to this problem are satisfactory, none have taken the realistic solution right wing and common sense dictates. However, a natural grand challenge in third wave feminism is the construction of theory. Unfortunately, the SJW alone can fulfill the need for the understanding of voice-over-feminism.

Feminism, our new system for the emulation of the location-identity split, is the solution to all of these obstacles. We emphasize that feminism refines gender-theoretic information. However, this solution is entirely adamantly opposed. However, the simulation of gender networks might not be the panacea that scholars expected. The basic tenet of this approach is the visualization of cis search. Clearly, Feminism deploys symbiotic archetypes.

We proceed as follows. To begin with, we motivate the need for feministic services. Next, to fulfill this aim, we propose a peer-to-peer gender tool for visualizing model checking (Third wave feminism), verifying that the much-touted perfect policy for the construction of patriarchic fault tolerance by Wang and Shastri runs in Western world. We place our work in context with the related work in this area.

I'm not even sure what I'm reading? is this one of those copypastas where you fill in the X?
Last edited by Ricotez on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #138650

Cik wrote:yeah that would be a good point until you have to walk 10 miles with 100 pounds of gear

oh wait welcome to the infantry

or until you have to jump over a wall

or lift someone

or carry someone who's wounded

or carry ammo for your machine gunner or grenade launcher troops

or or or or

OR
There's going to be a handful (like one in 100,000, and that's a liberal estimate) of female athletes that happen to have amazing genetics that can pull it off. People have to remember that most men can't do the job either. And have you ever seen guys who were in the middle of an elite selection process? BUD/S students who are elite male athletes and they run like geriatric chemo patients after a few days. There's so few women that have the genetic gifts and years of training it would require to have even a slightly over zero chance of making it. The danger is that they push through unqualified women, and I bet my ass the Army is going to do exactly that. I think the Navy and MC right resist the pressure to drop standards, put we'll see.

However, a few decades from now, it'll probably be a moot point because of genetic engineering and mechanization.
XSI

Post by XSI » #138656

rdght91 wrote: However, a few decades from now, it'll probably be a moot point because of genetic engineering and mechanization.
Biomods and powerarmour woo!
Shit, maybe we'll just bio-engineer some nasty tentacled beast with spikes and airdrop it at the enemy
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #138696

XSI wrote:Thats a bumblebee you mean
And they fly by just flapping harder

Seriously, they're un-aerodynamic as it gets, and they get over it by just flapping harder
It's because they don't fly by aerodynamics in the sense of air flowing over an aerofoil surface to create lift, they flap their wings such that it stirs the air up in a way that creates a partial vacuum above them that in turn sucks them into the air, IIRC.

They wouldn't be able to fly if they had fixed wings like an aircraft, is where that whole thing started.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #138699

Neither would a helicopter.
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #138866

>go to a drug store
>hello I want this cough medicine
>YOU NEED A PRESCRIPTION
no you fucking feminist faggot I need ephedrine

This is where "feminism" will take your society, do not give in, women are icky anyway, being hetero is gay.
Sad elegy
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #138870

XSI wrote:Women can push buttons on drone strikes just as easily as men
I don't see the problem
She can push the buttons on my drone strikes

if you know what I mean
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #138904

Want my honest opinion on feminism? Well fine, here it is anyway:

It had its time and its need in the west, however now, its not needed as such a in your face and direct action movement as it was previously. However that doesn't mean its not needed else where in the world where inequality is part of life and almost down right abusive.
A guy with their legs slightly too wide on a tube isn't grounds for "HELP IM BEING OPPRESSED" tumblr bullshit that seems to have fallen under the banner of Feminism. If anything these keyboard warriors have sullied the name and given it the "Triggered" meme face. Feminism to me is still my ex's mother, who was one of the first women to wear trousers in the work place (she was a teacher), she was sent home for being a bad influence when she refused to adjust her attire. Eventually it was accepted and she was allowed to return, that to me is more about what it was and should be seen as, equality and the ability to choose no matter what your gender.

TL:DR Feminism is still needed, just mainly else where in the world, not so much the west.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #138908

Feminism in the United States comes in a few different flavors that can loosely be defined as either "post-feminism", "third wave feminism", or "radical feminism", with the three subtypes sitting on a scale of most-inclusive to least-inclusive.

I have to stop myself from actually engaging in a discussion on this. I've studied feminism and women's studies in schools at random opportunities as an elective and for different projects. My ex-wife had degrees in English and women's studies.

Basically: everything that is happening the United States is wrong and feminism is dead. But also, overall, feminism was actually kind of shit in the first place and misandry was actually a pretty real thing. See: second-wave feminism's treatment of the homosexual male.

Post-feminism's "everything is an issue for feminism! learn my pronouns! stop oppressing me!" shit is...well...pure shit. Nobody really takes them seriously except for themselves. They singlehandedly undermine their own causes by nature of just being themselves and trying to legitimize various psychosis as a quality-of-life issue.

Third-wave feminism is too much of a grab-bag to really nail down. This is the moderate group in the middle of the three. I would argue that most people, by nature of our social evolution, fall into this group whether they acknowledge it or not. This is the group that is still fighting the good fight for women's rights, have picked up some of the causes minority voices and LGBT voices have been crying out for, but give the tumblrina's and dodecahedron-gendered misfits the boot.

Radical feminists are actual feminazi lesbian master race sociopaths who, whether by actual oppression or imagined, believe all men should die, (white) women should inherit the earth, blah blah blah. You don't see or hear about them anywhere near as much as the tumblrites because they're blatantly fucking nuts and their selection set of supporters is obviously limited by their own mission statement. They're out there, though. You'll see them lurking at the corners of a rally or clinging to a think-tank in ones and twos. I imagine at least some portion of the first two groups is actually made up of Radfems who have learned how to portion out their complete opinions on the topic so as to not appear completely insane until they are certain they are in mutually insane company.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #138911

An0n3 wrote:dodecahedron-gendered misfits.
You know, for a long time, these people really bothered me.

Then I thought about it some more and realized that it wasn't the dodecahedron-genderedness that bothered me, it was the assholery that typically accompanied it. I now ask myself the following question:

Does this person want me to do something unreasonable because of their gender identity? ("Unreasonable" here meaning If no, great. Identify as a trans-ethnic sea urchin for all I care, if you don't want me to pretend you have spines, we can still hang out (provided you aren't an asshole independent of your gender identity.)

If you do/are, I hate you because you're an asshole, not because you're a <dodecahedreon-gender>. you can whine that i'm transethnic sea-urchin phobic all day long if you want, i'm just gonna ignore it.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #138914

I had some polyamorous friends. Emphasis on the had.

They were constantly spamming their social media accounts with a mixture of
"LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE THAT SAYS HOW GREAT POLYAMORY IS"
and
"ARGH STOP OPPRESSING US POLYAMOROUS PEOPLE"

I pointed out that, hey, nobody would even know/care you were poly if you weren't constantly shoving it in everyone's fucking faces so nobody would be able to even "oppress" you by not clicking like on your articles or unfriending you.

That did not go over well, but at that point I wasn't going to lose anything of value.

The moral of this story is: nobody should really have to give two fucks about who or what you are. That's equality. We all don't care. We all just accept you for who you are, we don't run up and congratulate you or treat you special or pat you on the back for being you.

If you want to be accepted, stop trying to be unique. Maybe that's not right but stop throwing all your shit in other people's faces and asking for gratification for it all the time. OOOoooOOooo yOu'rE sO weIrD hOW cAN OuR nOrMiE brAINs hanDLE it!!?!?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #138928

I wanted to write a serious comment but fortunately I stopped.

I officially blame unwashed citrus masses for any and all oppression of any and all minorities.
Sad elegy
XSI

Post by XSI » #138941

Polyamory is usually a case of them just wanting to be sluts.

If you can set a polyamorous relationship with a partner who agrees, good for you.
If not, then you're going to have to either find someone else or just not slut around
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #138944

People love to feel oppressed. They hate being actually oppressed but for what ever reason it apparently feels awesome to think that everyone is against you. It is not just the tumblerinas either, look at the Murican fundies bitching a fucking bitch fit over Starbucks having plain red cups for christmas this year.

My theory is that it is an evolutionary remnent where we had lots of real problems constantly, and as such constantly had to deal with them. Nowadays in modern society we lack anything resembling real problems but those instincts to defend yourself keep firing, so your brain looks for problems when there are none. Might be why depression is so high in developed nations
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #138962

This thread is still going on?

Applying with the same (or better) qualifications to the same job, women are 42% less likely to receive a job interview than men. Out of 2,000 of the world's top company directors, 29 are women, and in the top 100, only one. When women do get jobs, they're still paid less than men, in the same job (this study has nothing to do with which job it is specifically), even when they achieve just as much.
When a man asks for a job or promotion, they're assertive and forward. When a woman asks for a job or promotion, they're pushy and overbearing.
(And we're not even getting into the whole debacle of rape culture here, that's a can of worms for another time.)

But if you really need convincing, watch this video or read this transcript.

TL;DR: If you think women and men should have equal rights, you're a feminist. They're literally the same thing. Claiming you're one without the other is like saying you compete in sports for a living, but when someone asks you if you're an athlete, you say no.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #138966

The answer is becoming transhumans. Then none of it will matter.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #138968

>becoming transhuman
it's like you want something more from life than an iPhone

man I wish we could build an AI and hook up all sorts of shit to it like hamsters and such and it would encode the shit those creatures perceive into some kind of universal program and then we would download it and use it to perceive the world

like I mean birds have very different perception the ways they process sensory information is completely different imagine how boss it would be to process visual info like birds do

and then the AI will develop a very awesome way to process info from human sensory organs and then it will build all kinds of crazy sensors for crap we can't even imagine and then we will be able to see and process of kinds of weird crap like gamma rays or someshit except it's even weirder we don't know about it yet

of course this won't happen in our lifetime/ever because we are still apes with a very limited capacity to reason and such
Sad elegy
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #138969

ThanatosRa wrote:The answer is becoming transhumans. Then none of it will matter.
But trans people get discriminated against even more.
(I'm deliberately missing the point here don't shoot me)
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #138971

:revolver:
Sad elegy
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #138976

TheNightingale wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:The answer is becoming transhumans. Then none of it will matter.
But trans people get discriminated against even more.
(I'm deliberately missing the point here don't shoot me)
The sad part is, jokes aside they would be discriminated against if such a thing happened too fast.

I do gotta say. Buddy, calm down. It'll be okay.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #138977

Thing is though, any remaining issues are more social than legislative, equal rights in law takes time to filter down to the masses. Much better to leave it to time at this point than try to force it to go faster with more legislation, which would just breed resentment. When your cake isn't finished baking yet, wait for it to finish. Adding another batch of cake mix just makes it take longer.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #138982

Vote Bernie Sanders he will make Eclipse Phase real.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #138997

An0n3 wrote:Vote Bernie Sanders he will make Eclipse Phase real.
katana octopus for president
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #139024

Vote Donald Trump, he will create a Death Star for the white race to be safe from the Mexican hordes
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #139025

Drynwyn wrote:
An0n3 wrote:Vote Bernie Sanders he will make Eclipse Phase real.
katana octopus for president
WHERE IS MY FUCKING PLEASUREPOD ROBOT BODY. I NEED TO FEEL PLEASURE IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE WAY POSSIBLE.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #139026

Don't make me post the Bee Movie again...
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #139028

do it
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #139057

Donald Trump will make robowaifus real
Vote4Trump
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #139113

Whoisthere wrote:I heard that in the Navy female latrines