2k16 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by Laharl Monthy » #211084

Bottom post of the previous page:

XSI wrote:Latest thing is that people believe Hillary is dead or otherwise too ill to even stay awake

So they got a body double to pretend they're Hillary, so that Hillary can still be president and all their 'donations' aren't useless
Ho yeah, the whole "Hilary showing up healthy and hugging children after fainting 2 hours ago.". From what I saw, yeah, I can understand why the hell people would have doubt.

Bill's also going to be replacing her in the next days or so.
DemonFiren wrote:Please tell me you're only believing those memes ironically.
At this point, I don't what is for real in those elections. It's just gotten insane.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #211094

It's gonna be Bill Clinton's third term, isn't it
Bring back papercult.

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #211096

Laharl Monthy wrote:At this point, I don't what is for real in those elections. It's just gotten insane.
Does that mean the only options are to laugh like a retard or to vote like one?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #211102

XSI wrote:Latest thing is that people believe Hillary is dead or otherwise too ill to even stay awake

So they got a body double to pretend they're Hillary, so that Hillary can still be president and all their 'donations' aren't useless
wasn't this the plot of a Kevin Kline movie
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #211105

Dave or Wag the Dog I believe was the movie

About a president in a coma they replace with an impressionist
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #211196

The Brit journalists aren't any better
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #211204

InsaneHyena wrote:It's gonna be Bill Clinton's third term, isn't it
I wouldn't mind having Slick Willie back.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #211210

I will say this election has been great entertainment
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Post by Laharl Monthy » #211344

New DNC leaks.

Look it up, it's juicy.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #211350

I see the Russians really want Trump to win this one.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #211363

Of course. Hillary would start WW3. Russia doesn't want that
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #211688

WW3 or not, I don't believe either of the candidates will end their term alive. They're both old as fuck, one is already terminally ill and the other is an overweight slob who thrives on junk food and who's probably gonna end up assassinated anyway if he even manages to win
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #211690

Less "terminally ill", more "Trump is gonna order a hit on her if he loses".
Or maybe he'll have his disappointed supporters lynch her.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #211695

Bernie is poisoning Hillary. He's playing the long game.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #211697

maybe someone's trying to manchurian candidate Tim Kaine into power and she's playing both Eleanor and Raymond Shaw's roles

edit: inb4 there's a conspiracy website that actually believes this
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #211736

DemonFiren wrote:Less "terminally ill", more "Trump is gonna order a hit on her if he loses".
Hillary has been secretary of state and has connections at the highest levels, if someone is gonna order a high-profile hit it's gonna be her, not Trump the sleazy bankrupt businessman
XSI

Post by XSI » #211758

Screemonster wrote:maybe someone's trying to manchurian candidate Tim Kaine into power and she's playing both Eleanor and Raymond Shaw's roles

edit: inb4 there's a conspiracy website that actually believes this
This is not the first time I heard it
Other things people are saying on some more fringe places is that Hillary's death will be blamed on Russian assasination and then Obama declares martial law for a third term

Though at this point I doubt he wants a third term. People in international politics have consistently been dicks to the guy, especially in asia
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #211760

Grazyn wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:Less "terminally ill", more "Trump is gonna order a hit on her if he loses".
Hillary has been secretary of state and has connections at the highest levels, if someone is gonna order a high-profile hit it's gonna be her, not Trump the sleazy bankrupt businessman
She's too well-connected, she doesn't need to order hits.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #211805

Anyone who seriously believes that someone's going to try to whack the other is an idiot. If Trump ends up dying it'll be because some SJW nutcase with nothing to lose and everything to gain shoots him. If Hillary ends up dying it'll just be the fault of her apparently terribly failing health.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #211822

>SJW nutcase
>being able to hold a firearm
XSI

Post by XSI » #211824

People who speak out against Hillary (With proof) have been found committing suicide with two bullets to the back of their head.

That said, it's highly unlikely that she personally arranges for that. She probably just has someone hired to handle 'problems' of any kind, and that person has someone else to go to, who then in turn knows a few people who are technically dead since 2006 or so, and so on.

It's never the top of an organisation or the public face that does the bad stuff

That said, I can see both of them getting shot.
Trump by SJWs who believe they're preventing the next Hitler, and nationalists or anti-corruption advocates who would kill Hillary to protect their country
Not even considering outside sources who they may have pissed off at some point
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #211866

TheColdTurtle wrote:>SJW nutcase
>being able to hold a firearm
Already forgot about that grubby student that tried grabbing a cops gun to shoot trump?
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #211867

yeah, they're not all like that nimrod who went to a shooting range to shoot paper targets and broke down in tears 'cause he couldn't mentally separate the idea of shooting inanimate objects and murdering children
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #211877

This just in, another black kid shot.
Bring back papercult.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #211941

Rip in peace black kid.

an Islam man cut up 3 police with a meat cleaver in nycity
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #211950

Islam is a religion of peace, Trump is a nazi for wanting to keep them out
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #211954

People mad at jimmy phallon for "making trump look likeable"

liberal cognitive dissonance is so bad they blame jimmy phallon for trumps charisma
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #211976

That's the thing though, these guys who are saying that don't actually watch trump in action.

They get the edited highlights from whatever site suits their particular confirmation bias, then wonder why anyone could possibly have a different opinion to them, they've never actually sat down and watched him doing the things that make his supporters support him.

If you don't make the effort to understand your opponent, if you just boil them down to "bluhhh they're evil and their supporters are stupid", then you'll never be able to effectively counter them. This is like... well, it's classic illusions of invulnerability paired with stereotyping.

And yes, I'm well aware that I fall foul of stereotyping people at times, obvious caviat that the nimrods in question aren't your typical hillary supporters and just the really vocal, visible, facepalm-generators.

(seriously though, I love this list. Use it like a bingo card)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #212420

Two bombings and a stabbing from our religion of peace. Hows your "lead" doing, killary kkklinton?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #212424

And then public opinion shifted and Europe, not just Germany this time, became a state of racial purists and genocided the mudskins.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #214029

Untrumpable VS Shillary debate lets go, pick a side nerds

OH FUCKING BABY IT'S THE RACE SECTION GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE THIS'LL BE GOOD

>Shillary is calling more black people getting arrested systematic rasism

FUCKING WEW LADS

>Shillary accused everyone of having implicit bias

WEW LADS
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #214033

400 POUND HACKERS SITTING ON THEIR BED
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #214036

Anonymous isn't so anonymous any more. Maybe they know who the infamous 4Chan is?
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #214042

I'm a little dissapointed Trump didn't knock the race section outta the park though. Really all it would have taken was him turning to Hillary and saying "well that's all well and good Mrs Clinton but hugs and kisses aren't going to stop impoverished black kids from killing each other"
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Sidon
Byond Username: Sidon

Post by Sidon » #214054

Yeah racist white guys will stop them once they fight each other
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #214101

There's only one thing the fuzzy wuzzies understand and thats the bayonet!
They don't like it up em!
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #214103

I want to die
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #214113

Malkevin wrote:There's only one thing the fuzzy wuzzies understand and thats the bayonet!
They don't like it up em!
Don't panic! Don't panic Mr Manwaring!
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #214118

Time to face up to the 400 pound hacker in the room: Trump lost, bigly. Maybe he pulled his punches, maybe he's holding the heavy stuff for the last debate, whatever, just not pretend he did good because he downright tanked.
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #214129

Trump didn't prepare for the debate very well and did poorly as a result. He thought he could wing it. The news was running a ton of reports about it and he even admitted as such during the debate. Not a good look for a leader, diligent is free stewardship!

I can't imagine Trump is going to be popular with black or latino voters after coming out in favor of stop and frisk. I don't even think he's trying anymore tbh. Which is probably for the best, his entire platform is telling whites that nonwhites are scary and should be feared and he knows how to "fix" them to be more civilized. Might as well try to lure whites into the fear brigade instead of pretending he's a legitimately better candidate, that's probably his best chance of winning tbh.

Not a good look to brag about not paying taxes, Trump. How can you bitch that taxes on the upper class are too high when you don't even pay them? What do you want, negative taxes? We get enough of that bullshit with funding football and baseball stadiums. If Hillary has any sense, she's going to demolish him for this shit in the next debate.

Bringing up Rosie was a huge mistake by The Donald. Dunno why he thought that was a good idea. Just makes him look like a prick.

Hillary's strategy of letting Trump talk about himself is smart, although it doesn't really change my opinion of her at all. I will give her credit for being the first person to ever debate Trump as a political candidate and not get squashed for the effort though. As expected, she spent a lot of time contrasting herself with her opponent, which I don't like seeing politicians doing. At least she was sticking with facts and figures, which is nice.

I expect in the next debate Trump is going to be more aggressive about bringing up Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, and the pay2play allegations for the State Department while Hillary basically repeats her tactics. Assuming that happens, she has an easy deflection on the Clinton foundation by simply bringing up Trump's "charity" and contrast it to the actual charitable work she can trivially prove her charity did. If she's really shrewd, she might bring it back to Trump's tax returns again. Pay2play is a surprisingly easy question to dodge; simply ask for details on who supposedly paid to access the state department. Benghazi is the really interesting one though. That's the easiest talking point Trump has to pull ahead. Quite frankly that's about the only talking point Hillary even has at this point that I begin to care about.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #214138

He didn't prepare at all, because that's his style, what his supporters have come to expect. Clinton meanwhile looked like a robot with pre-programmed responses to everything.

He's right I think in that he's what a lot of voters want to see, a real human bean with strengths and weaknesses and opinions in office instead of a robot that runs on your votes and spouts empty encouragement to everyone in return.

Trump's also right in that he's totally got Shillary on the run and she's throwing everything she can at him in desperation.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #214170

>being prepared is bad

these debates are aimed at undecided voters, because those who already made up their mind will always see their own candidate as the winner of the evening. That's why you should be able to explain your policies without descending into incoherent rambling like Trump did. It's also a good way to show that you can convince unconvinced people, something that a president is expected to do quite often during his mandate
Sidon
Byond Username: Sidon

Post by Sidon » #214474

SNIFF SNIFF

:whiskey: sips water :whiskey:

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFF

n-no.. stamaniuhhh sniff... :honk: :honk: :honk:
ShadowDimentio wrote:He didn't prepare at all, because that's his style, what his supporters have come to expect. Clinton meanwhile looked like a robot with pre-programmed responses to everything.

He's right I think in that he's what a lot of voters want to see, a real human bean with strengths and weaknesses and opinions in office instead of a robot that runs on your votes and spouts empty encouragement to everyone in return.

Trump's also right in that he's totally got Shillary on the run and she's throwing everything she can at him in desperation.
WRONG :thelaw: :thelaw: :thelaw: AND ORDER WRONG WRONG

CALL

HANNITY :honkman:

HELP ME HANNITY

wrong
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #214539

You what mate
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #214594

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 34181.html
The popular Internet meme Pepe the Frog has been officially designated a hate symbol by the Anti-Defamation League.

The anti-bigotry organisation added the meme its database of hate symbols on Tuesday, noting that it did not always have connections to white supremacist organisations, but has gained traction with the emergence of the Alt-Right movement.

I can't tell what the fuck is going on any more
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #214880

I think the Democratic party needs a better necromancer because I think their spellwork is failing on Shillary. Maybe get the guy the republicans have that kept Strom Thurmond going.

I mean the ancient jew Bernie Sanders is healthier and livelier than her.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #214884

Jews extract life from wealth. Bern got a few more centuries from that third house he bought with all those election donations. Really goes to show how much he valued his precious socialist principals.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #214885

I like him still. He seems like a good guy even if he's a little too socialist for my tastes.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #214969

Literally nothing wrong with being a socialist.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #215041

It's not that i think it's wrong to be socialist, I just disagree with some of the ideals. Which I don't feel like getting into right now.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215369

>Get an email from college
>It opens with "Did you know one in five women get raped while at college?"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz