2k16 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by onleavedontatme » #218523

Bottom post of the previous page:

Don't flatter yourself, I'm not mistaking your ignorance for malice.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #218538

Yeah man I didn't know the specific procedure for resolving an exceedingly unlikely scenario in a US election, I'm so ignorant
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #218562

It's only unlikely because your system is shit and doesn't allow choice aside from a douche or a turd sandwich
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #218564

>Implying the UK politicians/system are any better

Spicy memes
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #218611

isn't he dutch
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #218615

Either way it's the same story.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #218630

Kor wrote:Why is Shadowdimentio making things up about the electoral college? Why are people speculating based on him confusing the /tg/ runoffs with real life?

The House (currently republican) gets to settle a tied election.
FiveThirtyEight has an interesting article on the matter.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Sidon
Byond Username: Sidon

Post by Sidon » #218669

DrPillzRedux wrote:>Trump has bad foreign policy

You have to be absolutely fucked to think that. Hillary wants to push against Russia. Trump wants to stay the hell out of it. He also wants to enforce immigration laws, vet those coming into the country, rework/get rid of NAFTA/TPP/all the trade deals other countries get. Yet he breaks off from the right on healthcare and wants to make it so people who can't afford it can still get it. Trump is the very definition of a human candidate. He has his flaws but he knows what the common man wants.

It's also funny how people scream "WELL HE TALKED DIRTY ABOUT WOMEN!" and they all turn out to be tumblr tier people. Even when you point out the Shelton case and Bill's and Hill's harassment of Bill's victims, the massive list of people they've offed, and a ton of other shit, they say "WELL TRUMP IS IMMORAL I'M VOTING MORALLY!". What's moral about voting for Hillary with what I said before? Trump is the far better choice.

People give /pol/ a lot of crap and rightfully so, it's full of cancer. However, some people on there are seriously dedicated and have pieced together a ton of information on Clinton's activities.
lol you're a living parody
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #218688

Trump will make America great again
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #219351

>sidon talking shit

lmao this faggot thinks his shit don't stink
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #219362

ss13 jrpg to be released first quarter of 2017

they said so on kotaku
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #219804

So tonight is the night huh, the Trumpmeister VS Shillary one last time. Let us watch and learn.

We've already got some great questions about if Trump will "respect the outcome of the election if he loses", and by great I mean fucking dumb. You're a fool if you don't think Shillary is going to rig the election, and Trump knows she will, and I'd say he has every right to scrutinize if he loses. If he wins though holy FUCK will Shillary and Shillary supporters be assblasted.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #219809

>Second Amendment
>Hillary is literally lying every second word

Incredible
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #219812

Jesus christ Trump is fucking slaughtering Hillary here
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #219813

Look at Hillary's eyes. She's fucking reading.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #219817

That's nothing new

She literally has her interviews pre-written and then just gets to read the teleprompter
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #219818

I know, she was literally a robot in the debate. BEEP BOOP INPUT QUERY, OUTPUT PRE-PROGRAMMED RESPONSE
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #219837

I kinda have to wonder what mental gymnastics Shadow has to go through to still shill this hard for Trump this late in the game. When the guy said he could gun someone down on Fifth Avenue and nobody would give a shit, he was talking about people like our boy here.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

XSI

Post by XSI » #219870

To be fair, he is saying it, but Hillary is thinking it

Both sides have people who would practically just ignore even the worst evidence of wrongdoing just as long as the other guy doesn't get in.
Because of course, that other nominee is the greater evil. GO LESSER EVIL WOO!
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #219882

Didn't know you were a telepath.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #219885

I could have sworn the reason we even have elections is so we are not just ruled by a handful of families of rich assholes but I guess the lefties are more concerned with MUH FEEFEES than the literal fucking death throes of democracy. MUH FEE FEES, DUH CHILDINS!!!!!!

I can't wait when they have to explain to their children the necessity of their sacrifice of their lives protect democracy in some Arabian shithole country so Hillary's slush fund can get some more oil Mon.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #219887

aranamor wrote:I kinda have to wonder what mental gymnastics Shadow has to go through to still shill this hard for Trump this late in the game. When the guy said he could gun someone down on Fifth Avenue and nobody would give a shit, he was talking about people like our boy here.
Trump is exactly the person this country needs right now because we're on the verge of BAD SHIT HAPPENING. If Hillary wins she's not going to do a thing about BLM or SJWs ruining the lives of college students who spend the prime of their lives doing absolutely nothing until they hit thirty, wake up and realize they have nothing to offer to the world and have wasted perhaps the most important period in their lives. Further, she'll walk the same road as Europe of letting literally anyone from the middle east just walk into the country and start burning our it down, and depending on how closely she follows the road then covering up that it's happening because it makes her look bad and people might get mad at them poor muslims who dindu nuffin.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #219891

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I could have sworn the reason we even have elections is so we are not just ruled by a handful of families of rich assholes but I guess the lefties are more concerned with MUH FEEFEES than the literal fucking death throes of democracy. MUH FEE FEES, DUH CHILDINS!!!!!!

I can't wait when they have to explain to their children the necessity of their sacrifice of their lives protect democracy in some Arabian shithole country so Hillary's slush fund can get some more oil Mon.
Of course then there's the opposite, people like shadowmemes honestly thinking that this toothless left is any actual threat.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #219895

I don't think they're going to declare war on the rest on the world like some terrifying mirror universe Nazi regime but yeah they're a threat, if only to themselves. They suck in stupid kids and ruin their lives, it's sad.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #219898

Geez, it's almost like...

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #219919

I miss Bernie sanders.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #219922

> it's only democracy if my team wins

Eat shit
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #219926

Okay I am going against my better judgement and elaborating. Trump has a lot of unpopular opinions and has said things that would offend a lot of people. This is a fact, regardless if you think he is a good candidate or is what the country needs you know he has offended a bunch of people.

So when you factor in all the people he offended, all the people who don't want him elected, all the people who only vote Democrat, all the people just voting for > woman president how can you not believe that is enough people to possibly make him lose? Like not even acknowledge the possibility?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #219970

Wyzack you blithering cunt its not democracy because Hillary literally committed fucking fraud in the primaries.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #219974

Fags, women, and brown people, would've voted democrat any way
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #219980

>ruined the lives of college students

Oh no, those poor frat boys! What a terrible world we must live in where rape and hazing are punished and not let slide at the victims' expense because those good rich boys dindu muffin! You're comparing overzealous sheltered kids with the people who killed millions of their and other countries' minority population for being degenerate you fucking moron! What you're actually describing is real life white power recruitment tactics where they tell dumbass kids like you that are scared of not being important anymore that they can take it all back if they just help lynch the queers and darkies. You're beyond delusional if you're comparing voluntary if stupid actions to that. Also, Crag man, I respect you and shit but if you're pulling the feelings card why are you supporting the presidential candidate who's entire campaign is an appeal to emotional nativism? The literal criminal who sexually harassed and if there's merit to these cases even raped women, never filed his taxes, defrauded hundreds of people with a fake university, and went abroad to bilk MULTIPLE different groups of people out of their land? Don't presume I support either candidate when I want them both fucking imprisoned and the whole thing done over.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220004

This thread is a slow trainwreck.
I can't bear to participate, but some sado-masochist part of myself desires to.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Sidon

Post by Sidon » #220006

Trump was slaughtered

dude ripped up his notes shortly after the debate ended lmao what a fucking baby :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #220008

I dont fucking know dude what do you think the answer is then? Give Trump the presidency even if he does not get more votes? Become a dictatorship? Money has so thoroughly fucked democracy it almost seems like there is no point. I don't claim to know who is better for the country since i am not American i dont even get a vote, but they both seem equally awful
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220010

Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220018

I watched the actual debate, he said "maybe" and referenced how Hillary literally cheated Burnman out of the nomination and said that if she's done it once she'll likely do it again.

This is the correct position to take, if she wins fair and square then so be it, but if she cheats, which she has shown every intention of doing, Trump isn't obligated to concede defeat under any circumstances.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220020

aranamor wrote:>ruined the lives of college students

Oh no, those poor frat boys! What a terrible world we must live in where rape and hazing are punished and not let slide at the victims' expense because those good rich boys dindu muffin!t
What are you actually talking about. I know you believe the police are secretly a white supremacy group but don't tell me you actually believe the 1/5 college rape statistic or that SJWs are doing anything other than fighting windmills. Please.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220021

You're such a fucking joke lol

There's statistics, and then there's people getting hurt and the college not doing anything out of fear of losing face. You're not just disgusting if you don't think it happens, you're in active denial of reality.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220022

>SHE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IN A 1/5 RAPE STATISTIC IN COLLEGE
>>>SHE SAYS THERE ARE STATISTICS THAT SUPPORT HER

FUCK MY LIFE UP
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220023

>>>HE USES GREENTEXT ON A FORUM THAT HASN'T HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH /TG/ IN 3 YEARS
>>>HE'S ACTUALLY A RAPE DENIALIST

IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220024

Where have you gone that has polluted your mind that your thoughts and reality are so far divorced?
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220025

I'm dying of laughter omg
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220030

There's no fucking way you're serious. You're trolling me, right? This can't be real life, just a terrible dream.

WAKE ME UP
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220031

call a fucking doctor my lungs oh god I can't
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #220041

Wyzack wrote:I dont fucking know dude what do you think the answer is then? Give Trump the presidency even if he does not get more votes? Become a dictatorship? Money has so thoroughly fucked democracy it almost seems like there is no point. I don't claim to know who is better for the country since i am not American i dont even get a vote, but they both seem equally awful
Election rigging is a thing every tin pot dictator of a banana republic does.... as well as the left in our countries.

Austria's recently PM election has had to be reran because Anti-FA cunts were discovered to have tampered with the elections.
ShadowDimentio wrote:Where have you gone that has polluted your mind that your thoughts and reality are so far divorced?
Hitched a ride on a hobo train because his dad didn't accept him for being a poofter.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #220047

I live in a country where every unwarranted sexual act from groping to penetration all fall under "rape", so whenever I read about a fratboy fingerblasting an unconscious girl and getting away scot-free because "it's not actual rape" I shed a tear for you burgerpeople
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220050

Malkevin wrote:Election rigging is a thing every tin pot dictator of a banana republic does.... as well as the left in our countries.
Sanity prevailing and stormfags not ending up in power?
Someone must be rigging votes!

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #220053

More along the lines of

Voting machines do not have any oversight whatsoever and the companies for them are owned by families and friends of politicians
I mean, seriously. Las Vegas gambling machines have more oversight than the most important democratic processes.

And that is why the Dutch vote with pencils and manual counting, complete with every single district announcing their specific results immediately as they are counted so nobody can mess with the totals
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220054

Funnily enough the voting machines we used to use were Dutch.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #220061

Didn't we go over where the 1-in-5 thing came from a few pages ago, that it was some survey somewhere that labeled an overly-broad category of things as "sexual assault" and then later got misquoted into rape?
Like, sure, campus rape is a thing that happens but the 1 in 5 thing is a bullshit statistic that's easy to discount and constantly screaming it over and over just makes it harder to support any actual campaigning or efforts to do away with the actual real problem.

Just because a wolf occasionally does really show up doesn't make crying wolf every night productive, it's the same thing that leads to constant drills leading to fatigue and slower response times in an actual emergency, or when you hear someone's "transphobic" or whatever you can no longer tell whether they literally want to inspect people's genitals before they're allowed to take a dump or whether they're just not sexually attracted to chicks with adam's apples, when you apply a label that broadly it loses all fucking meaning.
Sidon

Post by Sidon » #220074

Rape and sexual assault are usually used interchangeably though?