2k16 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by captain sawrge » #220749

Bottom post of the previous page:

DemonFiren wrote:
XSI wrote:You do realize that to become a true wizard at 30, you need to be studying magic for at least 6 years after you are 18, right?
Just avoiding women, no matter how hard you try, isn't enough
Urban legend/typo.
It turns you into a lizard. Trust me on this one.
You have the worst posting gimmick I've ever seen by a long mile.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220778

>gimmick
I wish. I can't stop doing this shit.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #220798

People can be colours other than white and male? B-but you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE!
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #220809

>when you learn shadow and aran are both mentally ill fuckheads

Just hate fuck already you two. Aran you are a literal triggered sjw meme come to fucking life and shadow you are a meme that trolls use on /pol/ when showing that 'le all trump supporters are bad'. Holy fucking shit
Sidon
Byond Username: Sidon

Post by Sidon » #220815

TheColdTurtle wrote:>when you learn shadow and aran are both mentally ill fuckheads

Just hate fuck already you two. Aran you are a literal triggered sjw meme come to fucking life and shadow you are a meme that trolls use on /pol/ when showing that 'le all trump supporters are bad'. Holy fucking shit
and then there's you "both sides r bad" people lmao
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #220816

I just ate a chocolate sundae poptart and its way past my bedtime
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #220817

Sidon wrote:
TheColdTurtle wrote:>when you learn shadow and aran are both mentally ill fuckheads

I'm not one of those people who think they are so high and mighty for not supporting either of them. Personally I preferred trump but they both have their down sides and upsides. Wait why am I even replying to Sidon of all people. He makes no effort into his useless fucking shit posts. Just clogs up memory on the server and is a general waste.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220837

Aran could be a lot worse tbh

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220885

captain sawrge wrote:I just ate a chocolate sundae poptart and its way past my bedtime
Finally on to important topics, hot fudge sundae is objectively the best poptart flavor
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #220886

Sidon wrote:

There are a lot of sides to this, it just happens that the two biggest ones are both awful and the system is set up to push out everyone except the two biggest.
Just elect Trump already so people can get around to understanding that the president is just a fancy title for some guy who gets held back by congress if he does anything stupid. Maybe that will make them care about their government as a whole and not just this one specific job.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #220888

ShadowDimentio wrote:
captain sawrge wrote:I just ate a chocolate sundae poptart and its way past my bedtime
Finally on to important topics, hot fudge sundae is objectively the best poptart flavor
I did it folks I finally got him to say something intelligent
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220894

If you toast it for a little bit, like 4 minutes or so, it gets crunchy and the filling is warm and delicious. Also try cinnamon flavor, real buttery and flaky, damn good breakfast stuff.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #220910

Poptarts are horrible sugar coated cardboard.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220912

So is your attitude
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220916

TheColdTurtle wrote:
Sidon wrote:

I'm not one of those people who think they are so high and mighty for not supporting either of them. Personally I preferred trump but they both have their down sides and upsides. Wait why am I even replying to Sidon of all people. He makes no effort into his useless fucking shit posts. Just clogs up memory on the server and is a general waste.
lol
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #220917

What a well thought out and constructive post aran. so DemonFiren how exactly could this thing be any worse than it already is?
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220918

TheColdTurtle wrote:What a well thought out and constructive post aran. so DemonFiren how exactly could this thing be any worse than it already is?
LOL

e: no but really cinnamon is the best flavor. The fruit ones can go in the trash.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220920

TheColdTurtle wrote:What a well thought out and constructive post aran. so DemonFiren how exactly could this thing be any worse than it already is?
I dunno, could be posting like you.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220922

aranamor wrote:e: no but really cinnamon is the best flavor. The fruit ones can go in the trash.
Something we can agree on.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220923

Bipartisanism can work~
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220924

Team cinnamon VS team hot fudge sundae, WHO WILL WIN?
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #220932

Hot fudge sundae. Cinnamon is okay but it can't hope to beat what amounts to basically raw sugar
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #220953

i do not condone killing all career politicians
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #220967

420goslingboy69 wrote:i do not condone killing all career politicians
So you're voting Trump then?
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #221204

Spoiler:
Could someone please tell me what she meant by those two cameras on the bottom?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221207

As to why they're right in front of her face with everybody sitting behind her, might be because the crowd was really small so they tried to make it look big by outting people behind her and cameras right in her face.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #221222

Oh. I thought the answer would be more tinfoil-y.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221231

No tinfoil, just a sleazy media trying to spin that Clinton is wildly popular when the reality is far from it, if my assertion here is correct. Trump jampacks 23k people in his events, Shillary sometimes only has 100.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #221232

You gotta get the camera down low and close to make you look giant. Classic Hitler technique.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221233

Isn't Shillary actually really short?
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #221240

Get dam the photoshopping skills on that photo are terrible.

I don't know what to say about the camera other than it shows Shitary in front of a black screen she was actually in front of instead of the crowd that was CGIed in later on.

Also if you squint really really hard you can see she actually looks like this:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221248

God damn you're right. She really will do anything to make herself look good.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #221251

And the man who flipped out over being informed his hands were little wouldn't?
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221256

To my understanding that was a joke of his creation, and like... 100% irrelevant to this? And no, he wouldn't.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #221278

A joke everyone attests to him getting really angry over and brings up to 'disprove' at every opportunity?
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #221305

Just ignore shadowmemes.
Boy will either be damaged for the rest of his life, give up when Trump loses or stay just as insufferable on the off chance that he wins.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #221312

I am convinced Trump is going for the Brexit gambit: make a Hillary victory seem obvious, turnout for her goes down because everyone is certain she will win, and some may even vote Trump for the lulz thinking their vote won't matter. I can already see those post-Trump-victory interviews to random people "Yes I voted for Trump, but I didn't expect him to actually win. It's your fault, media!"
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221347

I agree. I think contrary to what the media will tell you, rather few Shillary supporters will turn out, while Trump's diehard fans will come in waves.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Sidon

Post by Sidon » #221728

TheColdTurtle wrote:Wait why am I even replying to Sidon of all people. He makes no effort into his useless fucking shit posts. Just clogs up memory on the server and is a general waste.
thank u for the compliment :salt:
Grazyn wrote:I am convinced Trump is going for the Brexit gambit: make a Hillary victory seem obvious, turnout for her goes down because everyone is certain she will win, and some may even vote Trump for the lulz thinking their vote won't matter. I can already see those post-Trump-victory interviews to random people "Yes I voted for Trump, but I didn't expect him to actually win. It's your fault, media!"
Turnout for early voting dems is up and for repubs it's down. Dems also registered more people in key states and the media is still trying to make this seem closer than it really is which will scare dems into not being overly complacent. This election can't be compared to Brexit since it's not a direct vote because of things like the electoral college, 20% less white people, and the political climates are just different :burger:. Though Brexit probably did have an effect on getting people to vote against trump.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #221851

Can America just get onto mandatory voting so they can stop crossing their fingers that the opposing majority will just vanish into thin air?

I know it would require a restructuring of the party primaries around something other than the raptor baptist vote or whatever dicks were being ridden this time. Trump had to struggle to get nominated despite popular support damaging his campaingn and well ahahaha democratic primaries. So both parties are pretty much broken even within their own status quo.

Like you would think the environment would be ripe for any reform with such a shit show on both sides this year but I know the cowards won't change a damn thing.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #221886

A lot of people don't do early votes besides old people (democrats). Take into account that if you ask someone who voted/is going to vote for Trump, they will refuse to answer as they'll be labeled a racist/bigot/whatever. It's likely this will be another Reagan/Carter where Carter was up over 10 points on Reagan at the end, but when actual voting day came Reagan won in a landslide.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #221890

DrPillzRedux wrote:Take into account that if you ask someone who voted/is going to vote for Trump, they will refuse to answer as they'll be labeled a racist/bigot/whatever.
we have a similar thing over here, they call it the "shy tory" effect.

I remember hearing it likened to beseiging a castle. Any time someone pokes their head over the parapet, they're met with a hail of arrows to the face. Sooner or later people stop poking their heads up, but that doesn't mean there aren't any soldiers left in the castle and you might get a nasty surprise when the drawbridge opens and a force much larger than your own comes out to beat the shit out of you.
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #221912

That effect, if real, manifested itself as a few percentage points in the polls (+2 remain in polls was actually +2 leave). Even if the shy Tory effect happens again, the race is still just close. Hillary is up 5 points nationally roughly. While it's completely possible for Trump to swing up and win, it's just simply that if he doesn't swing up at all or swings up too low, he'll lose. We'll learn more as more polls come in and Gary Johnson's numbers continue to decline.

If you look at the actual states themselves, Trump has to win Pennsylvania to win overall. He's down by more than 4% there. The shy Tory effect would have to be stronger here than it was in the UK for Trump to win. Additionally if the shy Tory effect doesn't also affect Blacks and Hispanics, Trump's not winning North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and Arizona, and thus he'll still lose. Due take note, however, that he doesn't -need- to win Virginia. The other 3 states are also much closer, so the shy Tory effect doesn't need to be strong with those racial groups either. Florida is so close he may not even need any surprise help from minority groups to win the state anyway.

There's also of course no guarantee that the shy Tory effect will manifest here at all. As a one-off event, we don't even know if it'll continue to happen in the UK either. I'm not saying there's any evidence it won't, I'm just saying that while it's reasonable to suspect a repeat, it's by no means a guaranteed done deal.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #221916

Well barely mobile elderly and remote country folk tend to use early/postal/absentee votes a lot in Australia and typically lean right so I dunno why things would be different in America on that count.
XSI

Post by XSI » #221928

Lots of free time and a cold war where their vote counted against EVIL COMMUNISM VOTE ALWAYS ALL THE TIME VOTE DEMOCRASY
Sidon

Post by Sidon » #222033

DrPillzRedux wrote:A lot of people don't do early votes besides old people (democrats). Take into account that if you ask someone who voted/is going to vote for Trump, they will refuse to answer as they'll be labeled a racist/bigot/whatever. It's likely this will be another Reagan/Carter where Carter was up over 10 points on Reagan at the end, but when actual voting day came Reagan won in a landslide.
The point is early voting is up, which means battleground states are more likely to go to Clinton. I'm curious to see what bump the "silent majority" gives to Trump, but you're forgetting there's a lot of people (like wives or children) who won't tell their husbands/family that they're voting for Hillary. This election is looking more like an Obama/Romney with new paint and worse consequences for the right of America. Also that Reagan/Carter thing was because the polls were faulty.
XSI

Post by XSI » #222035

Technically we could

In practice, people tend to disagree with eugenics, and if you're going to use eugenics anyway you may as well start bioengineering all kids to be smarter, and then just let the supermen of a few generations from now fix the problems
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #222088

Every news outlet is covering the reopening of the FBI's email investigation. This is 11 days before election, so this is fucking huge.

Trump even called this a fucking year ago on twitter that Huma Abaden and Weiner had more of her emails and that they'd screw up and show them eventually.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #222107

Tolerant left back at it again

[youtube]njN75nJdCAk[/youtube]
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #222140

DrPillzRedux wrote:Every news outlet is covering the reopening of the FBI's email investigation. This is 11 days before election, so this is fucking huge.

Trump even called this a fucking year ago on twitter that Huma Abaden and Weiner had more of her emails and that they'd screw up and show them eventually.
Apparently none of the emails in question actually came from Hillary, so I'm not really sure how they're related. Maybe Huma emailed Hillary some shit they suspect is classified that wasn't part of the State department's dump? Maybe Weiner knew about the private email server and was talking about it, covering it up, questioning it, or explicitly bringing it someone's attention and getting ignored? Maybe Huma emailed someone else something classified and the FBI thinks the information came from Hillary? This could be something or it could be nothing, but we're not going to know until months after election day anyway.

It's probably not going to be until Sunday or Monday that we feel the full effect of this in the polls. I urge everyone to not jump to conclusions about Hillary's guilt, the FBI's eventual findings, or how the polls will react to this. When the FBI originally announced they didn't plan on pressing charges on Hillary, she dropped about 2%, so Trump supporters may want to temper expectations.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #222181

You're missing the entire issue. The big case against the emails was not just keeping it on her own personal server, but the breach of classified documents via sharing with people she knows. The FBI has already found with this link that Huma Abadick had copied and forwarded classified documents to her own personal email without clearance.

a correct post by pillz