2k16 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by DrPillzRedux » #222181

Bottom post of the previous page:

You're missing the entire issue. The big case against the emails was not just keeping it on her own personal server, but the breach of classified documents via sharing with people she knows. The FBI has already found with this link that Huma Abadick had copied and forwarded classified documents to her own personal email without clearance.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #222190

elect Hillary then immediately impeach her for maximum keks
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #222192

Well duh, Huma was acting as a secretary. Once the emails were off a government system, people were going to do all kinds of shit with them, including forwarding and printing them off. That's why they weren't supposed to be on a private email system in the first place. However just because the emails are classified doesn't mean Huma or whoever knowingly removed classified documents from their proper place. If they're not marked, Huma and Clinton and everyone is kind of assuming nothing is classified and treating everything as such. If any of these emails are clearly marked classified with the headers, Huma, Hillary, and whoever sent the email in the first place are all in Deep Shit.

Frankly unless it's obviously classified OR something Hillary knew was classified, it's probably nothing. Either way, assuming it's something before the FBI says anything is foolish. Frankly I wouldn't even be opposed to literally delaying the fucking election until this mess is sorted out. I don't want Hillary winning if she's a felon, and I don't want the general public making judgement calls on her guilt without all the facts.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #222209

>before the FBI says anything

Almost everyone involved in the case in the FBI wanted to indite her, but Comey is a political hack who's trying to save face now by throwing her under the bus like she should be.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #222210

Screemonster wrote:elect Hillary then immediately impeach her for maximum keks
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #222241

tedward1337 wrote:
Screemonster wrote:elect Hillary then immediately impeach her for maximum keks
>Hillary wins
>She goes to the white house to swear in
>Opens the door, Trump is there
>Trump has just completed the ceremony
>THE THRONE IS MINE, GET HER BOYS!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #222262

DrPillzRedux wrote:>before the FBI says anything

Almost everyone involved in the case in the FBI wanted to indite her, but Comey is a political hack who's trying to save face now by throwing her under the bus like she should be.
Wasnt the guy tracked to being hired by Hillary for some kind of organization at some point? Literally covering eachother.
That and the fact he started a speech on the topic with 'I like having a living family', while the jewish number magic conversion of his entire speech said "Hillary has my family please help"?

This election amuses me
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #223285

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37857785

tl;dr: Britain realizes the referendum was non-binding
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223287

The fucking height of shame. The losers of Brexit still won't stop crying about how "their opinions are being ignored!" even after they were asked once in the fucking referendum if they should leave and they either didn't bother voting or were in the minority.

Democracy is falling apart in Britain.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #223294

they need to stop picking at the edges and rip the fucking plaster off already
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #223297

Called it
MisterPerson
Board Moderator

Post by MisterPerson » #223467

In election news, Trump had a really good week in the polls and has closed the gap bigly. He's now only down by like a point and a half. He'd still have to overshoot his polls but only by the margin of error just with the reporting, much less the sampling. And there could be some more movement before the election either in his favor or against him. As a reference, fivethirtyeight.com gives him a ~30% chance of winning.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #223479

ShadowDimentio wrote:Democracy is falling apart in Britain.
Brexit Secretary David Davis said he presumed the court ruling meant an act of Parliament would be required to trigger Article 50 - so would be subject to approval by both MPs and peers.
subject to approval by both MPs and peers.

What did he mean by this?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #223487

Well MPs are Members of Parliament that are elected (in a terrible system) and peers are the rich inbred aristocracy that get seats because their daddies have money and land.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223519

oranges wrote:What did he mean by this?
A vote was held to Brexit and the census was leave. Afterward the bellyaching from the losers about losing is causing it to be reverted before it was even attempted. The cornerstone of democracy is majority rule, and the Brits just broke it.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
K-64
Byond Username: K-64

Post by K-64 » #223528

Because in a serious, nation-defining vote, 51.4% is totally a majority and not the kind of result that is within the margin of error, right?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #223531

K-64 wrote:Because in a serious, nation-defining vote, 49.6% is totally a majority and not the kind of result that is within the margin of error, right?
FTFY fampai
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223532

Irrelevant. A vote was cast and Brexit won, that's all that matters.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #223533

Unless the vote is for Hillary Clinton being elected amirite?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223536

False equivalence. One was legit, the other is highly suspicious.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #223540

ShadowDimentio wrote:The cornerstone of democracy is majority rule
I don't have any strong opinions about Brexit (though they shouldn't have had a referendum if they didn't want to follow through on it) and they'd be irrelevant anyway since it's not my country, but

1. UK isn't a democracy.

2. You'd think someone who claims to be conservative and loves the constitution etc would appreciate how our own government was explicitly designed to avoid straight majority rule and protect minority interests.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223544

Kor wrote:1. UK isn't a democracy.

2. You'd think someone who claims to be conservative and loves the constitution etc would appreciate how our own government was explicitly designed to avoid straight majority rule and protect minority interests.
Constitutional monarchy is a type of democracy.

I never claimed to be a conservative ever. Also minority interests are irrelevant if they're in conflict with the majority unless such is some variation of human rights violation.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #223551

Reading some of the emails it seems that Killary was involved in several high profile pedophile rings.

And two or three cults
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #223564

The Remain and Leave campaigns should just own to the fact that they poured obscene amount of misinformation on the people, jeopardizing what would have otherwise been a democratic consultation. Doomsday scenarios on one side (economy will crash and the island will starve to death, even though the european single market is a different thing from the EU) and outright lies on the other (we will keep the brown people out, even though the UK already isn't part of the Schengen Agreement and can make its own immigration policy). I'm not British and as I was watching those pre-brexit interviews, I couldn't help but think "God, those people are fucking clueless"
XSI

Post by XSI » #223587

D&B wrote:Reading some of the emails it seems that Killary was involved in several high profile pedophile rings.

And two or three cults
Nothing new here. The elite has always been that way. Funny thing is that the majority of that shit they're doing is purely for their own conscience and ways to make them able to live with themselves and their decisions, while the worst parts are just team building exercises that you're never allowed to tell anyone about.

Brexit was a mess, but at least it showed that the people, regular people, hate this whole globalism crap and mass immigration. Nothing good comes from it, except that it lines politician's wallets.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #223595

Brexit showed that people are fucking idiots who will vote for things they don't want and then whine for a retry when the thing they didn't want but did vote for turns out to win.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #223597

The words "mandatory vote" waft through the gumtrees.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223668

Mandatory voting doesn't mean people will think before voting, just that they'll have to show up. Still, better that than nothing.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #223682

Technically speaking, no modern democracy is a good democracy - voting was an abhorrent concept to ancient greek democracy
MisterPerson
Board Moderator

Post by MisterPerson » #223737

D&B wrote:Reading some of the emails it seems that Killary was involved in several high profile pedophile rings.

And two or three cults
Have you actually seen the emails involved in the "pedophilia"? Because I have and I assure you they say no such thing. They're literally like "hey warm up your pool, we're bringing my kids over to play in" and "pizza's great!" with an image of their kids eating pizza attached.

The cult stuff I've not looked at but for some reason, I don't trust /pol/. Can't imagine why.

Actually I decided to look into it. While it's possible some shit happened if we assume the host of the supposedly culty event lied to the media about it just being a normal dinner, it's important to remember that only John Podesta's brother, Tom, actually went. John declined to go and Hillary was never invited in the first place. Apparently it was an award for backing the artist's Kickstarter and Tom's been a fan since the early 90's. It was also only a one-time thing. I dunno about you, but when I join a religion, I don't show up once and go home satisfied forever. Doubly so for cults.

In other words, the cult stuff is full of shit too.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #223751

What is brexit
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #223760

Freedom
MisterPerson
Board Moderator

Post by MisterPerson » #223819

British Exit -> Brexit:

The Britbongs decided they didn't want to be in the European Union anymore. This means they don't have easy access to the Union's common markets, but they also don't have to deal with the regulations imposed by the Union.

Although it sounds like the name of a cracker. Mmmm brexits dipped in hummus sounds great right about now.

XSI

Post by XSI » #223822

Nope

Technically the common market and the political union are two different things. But the politicians are trying to pressure Britain by claiming the common market will hate them and block them from it if they leave the political side of things.

Which, technically if they follow up on it, means that the European Union's claim to be a continuation of the things that came before it is false as it has failed by its original founding purpose. Which was to ensure France, Britain and Germany had a shared market so that there wouldn't be one country blocked from steel and war materials, one of the things leading to WW2 among many others.
If Britain is denied access to the common European market for whatever reason, then the EU loses what little is left of its legitimacy. Not that they had much of that anyway
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223824

The EU wants to become a United States, which is unlikely to ever work. You can't just have a whole bunch of countries with sprawling histories and patchwork them together into a superstate.

The US only ever worked because the 13 colonies consisted of pretty much only British colonials who were pissed off with Britain proper and started their own country, then went from there.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
K-64
Byond Username: K-64

Post by K-64 » #223826

Considering who your presidential candidates are, saying that the US is working is hilarious.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223835

Because Britain and Europe are doing so much better
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #223836

ShadowDimentio wrote:Also minority interests are irrelevant if they're in conflict with the majority
Now I have a morbid curiosity what your political beliefs are outside of hating things that are politically correct. That'd be a pretty dangerous and unworkable way to run things.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223841

I'm extremely moderate on the economic scale and only slightly libertarian on the social scale.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #223865

What does that mean to you though? Moderate means different things to basically everyone, doesn't tell me much of anything by itself.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #223868

>tfw these people claim to be moderate

>tfw they actually agree with the tenets of republicanism and probably like """"""""emperor""""""""" napoleon and all of his ilk

restoration of bourbon monarchy when ancien regime a best

remember, republicanism is against god.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #223881

XSI wrote:Nope

Technically the common market and the political union are two different things. But the politicians are trying to pressure Britain by claiming the common market will hate them and block them from it if they leave the political side of things.

Which, technically if they follow up on it, means that the European Union's claim to be a continuation of the things that came before it is false as it has failed by its original founding purpose. Which was to ensure France, Britain and Germany had a shared market so that there wouldn't be one country blocked from steel and war materials, one of the things leading to WW2 among many others.
If Britain is denied access to the common European market for whatever reason, then the EU loses what little is left of its legitimacy. Not that they had much of that anyway
The Single Market's policies and regulations are discussed and decided at the political level by members of the European Union. Because, you know, it's their market. As long as Britain was a member, they had a voice in it. Nobody wants to prevent other non-EU countries from joining the Market, look at Norway for example. But of course they don't get to influence the Market's policies, they just have the option to accept them or not (by having their own parliament vote on them).

This is just one of the other blatant lies from the Leave campaign "We need to leave the EU so they can no longer impose their fees and economic regulations on us!". Well good job, now you still get (actually, want) those regulations imposed on you, but you also lost any voice you had in it.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223899

In order to follow in the US's footsteps every country in it would have to give up most of their individuality and get boiled into a big homogeneous Europe, something very few would probably be willing to do.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223900

In other news apparently someone tried to assassinate Trump. That or someone tried to sabotage the rally by lying about a gun.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #223905

The last guy who tried to unite Europe shot himself in a bunker while bolshevists burned berlin
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #223908

ShadowDimentio wrote:In other news apparently someone tried to assassinate Trump. That or someone tried to sabotage the rally by lying about a gun.
>guy holds Trump sign at Obama rally
>Obama orders everyone to shut up and sit down and defends the guy's right to free speech

>guy holds anti-Trump sign at Trump rally
>Trump tells the crowd to get rid of him
>crowd dogpiles on the guy
>some idiot shouts "Gun!"
>Trump is thrown off stage like a side of beef
>cops save the guy from lynch mob
>no gun or weapon is found
>Trump comes back and talks like he survived a fucking assassination attempt
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223909

In fairness, Trump has apparently been buying the places he holds his rallies at for the days that he's there, making it 100% legal for him to request whoever he wants removed from the premises. So not really a free speech violation.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #223911

"request someone be removed from the premises" is a pretty far fucking cry from "mob, sic 'em" though
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223912

True. If the crowd did act as described, then they were out of line and will be prosecuted I'm sure.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #223914

Super Aggro Crag wrote:The last guy who tried to unite Europe shot himself in a bunker while bolshevists burned berlin
And the guy before him got shipped off to a little island off the coast of Africa.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #223935

Did you guys hear about south korea