2k16 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by Grazyn » #225814

Bottom post of the previous page:

Well most (if not all) of those racist quotes by Trump aren't actually racist. He wasn't racist against Mexicans: he only said mean things about illegal immigrants, and even recognized that some are good people. He wasn't racist against Muslims: Islam isn't a race, and even if you want to call it racism anyway, he was only talking about immigrants (again) from some unspecified middle east country. He wasn't an antisemite: his daughter is jewish, and his grandchildren are too. He wasn't racist against asians: he only attacked the Chinese on economic issues. And I don't recall him saying anything bad about black people.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #225817

Ricotez wrote:There has been an increase in hate crimes against minorities fuelled by racists who voted Trump for his foreign policies, but Clinton voters have also attacked Trump voters, and several of the #notmypresident protests turned violent. Let's all stop being bloody daft idiots for a second.
>Trump hate crimes

Tangibly untrue. Every one I've seen so far has been debunked by the police as falsified reports and lies. And as anyone can tell you, Shillary supporters are absolutely assblasted and not above lying and violence to try desperately to get what they want, like toddlers.
Last edited by ShadowDimentio on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #225819

bandit wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

>trump isn't repealing obamacare anymore

>trump isn't prosecuting hillary

>trump isn't building the wall

WHERE IS YOUR MAKING YOUR AMERICA GREAT AGAIN NOW
I wouldn't trust anything anyone from the media tells you.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #225823

People like ShadowDimentio are the reason why I have trouble trusting Trump and his supporters, unfortunately.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #225825

Why tho, I'm a good boy
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #225838

anyone got woody's got wood ready https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #225840

I get that several have been faked but shadow you are being willfully fucking retarded if you seriously think that not a single one has happened
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #225847

Well no shit a few have probably happened. But in a country of 320 million people all of like four incidents happening or something is absolutely minuscule.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #225905

bandit wrote:anyone got woody's got wood ready https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Woody%27s_Got_Wood
Spoiler:
One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood.
He could no longer help himself!
He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock.
He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too.
Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever!
Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU."
Andy: "Oh Woody Chan!
I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!"
Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head
Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite!"

Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.
Or the German version, shortened sadly
Spoiler:
Wehrmachts got Wood

Eines Tages, als Andy masturbierte, wurde Woodys Hitler hart. Er konnte sich nicht mehr kontrolieren! Er schaute zu wie Andy 6 Millionen Juden ausrottete. Er trat an Andy, was ihn erschreckte und ihn dazu brachte uber alle Juden zu pissen! In Andys Urin getaucht zu sein machte in harter als je zuvor. "
ANDY FUHRER ICH LEBE UND WILL DIE JUDEN AUSROTTEN!" Sagte Woody. "OH KAMERAD WOODY, ICH WUSSTE DAS DU LEBST!
ICH WILL DICH IN MEIN KAWAII KONZENTRATIONSLAGER STECKEN"
Woody nahm Judenblut und rieb sich damit ein.
"OH MANN JUDENBLUT JUDENBLUT IST MEINE LIEBLINGSSORTE!"
Woody ging in Andys KZ und rottete die Juden aus, was ein quitschieges, feuchtes Gerausch verursachte. Alle anderen Nazis sahen dies und wurden erregt, sie konnten sich nicht mehr kontrollieren! Sie fingen an zu masturbieren und gingen alle in woodys KZ, Da sie alle die Juden ausloschen wollten!
"NEIN KAMERADEN WARTET SO VIEL HALT MEIN KZ NICHT AUS MEIN KZ WIRD SO VOLL" Sagte Andy.

Hitler kahm in das KZ und fand Andy, in einem KZ voller Nazis und einem Bauch voller Juden.
Do it.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #225911

ShadowDimentio wrote:I wouldn't trust anything anyone from the media tells you.
fam these are trump's own words, it's an interview
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #225964

trust nobody, not even yourself
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #226012

We have blindfolds but there's only like two on the whole map.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #226021

What did he mean by this
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #226130

truly pepe is the next great philosopher
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #226196

[youtube]Q8TE_QMa3fw[/youtube]

I didn't realize that Russia's situation was so desperate. If Trump plays his cards right, Russia could owe the US a huge debt of gratitude-- a Russian-American alliance could be very real.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #226402

Maybe not an alliance, but a coalition would probably happen in Syria. Like Russians going boots on the ground against ISIS while the USA helps provide air support. Of course any action against Assad will have to stop, and they'll better pull out those special forces attached to "moderate rebels" because Putin won't tolerate any more meddling from the USA except total cooperation. I can even picture him asking the Americans to bomb the same rebels they were supporting just as proof of their serious commitment.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #226411

wake up sheeple
Spoiler:
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #226414

>>>>dykes
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #226457

Trump will make Russia great again
Bring back papercult.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #226665

CosmicScientist wrote:Mate, we still have a dyke.

Got to keep those Powys raiders out of the greatest of lands; Mercia.
plus there's always your mum too

/me drops mic
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #226731

oranges wrote:
CosmicScientist wrote:Mate, we still have a dyke.

Got to keep those Powys raiders out of the greatest of lands; Mercia.
plus there's always your mum too

/me drops mic
/me picks up mic

hey nerd you dropped something

here come take it back

/me holds it up out of your reach while my fellow bullies set you up for a wedgie.
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

Post by Toronto88 » #226763

Bandit is consistently wrong. I'd make jambalaya out of his face.
XSI

Post by XSI » #227251

https://www.rt.com/usa/367050-kill-donald-trump-threat/

"It's just a joke!"
Sometimes people are idiots
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #227258

Stupid angry democrats are going to get slam fucking dunked by that law if they don't stop, the government doesn't take that shit as jokes and will kick your door down over it.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #227475

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ailymailus
'There have been a few times this past week when all I wanted to do is just to curl up with a good book or our dogs and never leave the house again.'
Yeah, sure she had the moral strength to be president of the free world
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #227502

She looks so old and weak. Pathetic.
Bring back papercult.

XSI

Post by XSI » #227603

Everyone knew Clinton didn't have what it takes to be president.

It was mostly people going "Holy shit Trump is the worst" that voted for her. I guess they were hoping she would die in the first year or something
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #227609

She must be under a lot of stress after all her special interests turned on her after she failed to win as promised. I wouldn't have been surprised if someone had assassinated her over it, she didn't exactly affiliate with the best sorts.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Sidon
Byond Username: Sidon

Post by Sidon » #227821

You should be more worried that she was (thankfully) thrown under the bus so soon. She'll only be brought up in regards to the record popular vote gain on Trump, as the "what could have been" once Trump destroys his promises and the trust given to him. This will keep the current dem base as they reorganize around Bernie and the like minded who understand how to court the working white middle class vote in America. The dems are going to turn into the boogeyman the republicans painted them as for the last 8 years. It's going to go in reverse and I don't even care anymore, that shit works. :popcorn:

Maybe this was the plan all along?
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #227827

CRASHING THIS COUNTRY
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #227848

if you lost an election to a racism-inflated pumpkin with a wig you'd want to curl up on the couch too
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #227872

the non president is just chillin'

"HRRRGHHHDRRRR WEAKNESS REEEEE" ~a couch potato
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #228090

Trump settled the Trump University case with a 25m concession in spite of how much he hates giving up. Makes sense to me, he's gonna be president, he doesn't have time to be fucking around in the courts.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Limey
Byond Username: Limed00d

Post by Limey » #228107

what if mike pence was gay
Usually plays as Aya Shameimaru, Remilia Scarlet or Rumia Kuroda depending.
Spoiler:
NSFW:
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

Post by Toronto88 » #228109

Ricotez wrote:if you lost an election to a racism-inflated pumpkin with a wig you'd want to curl up on the couch too
The main problem for trendy academics is the belief that race is not biological but there is at least one other problem. They are confused by the fact that old-stock Americans disliked the new immigrants. Anti-racists ... do not seem to realize that there is an infinity of reasons for looking down on people even of one’s own race. The old stock disliked the people coming down the gangways because they were illiterate, badly-dressed, spoke no English, stank of garlic, and professed strange religions — not because anyone thought they were not white. An Englishman who behaved like a Dago was not welcome in boardrooms or even living rooms either. Anti-racists are so obsessed with “racism” they can think of no other reason to make Italians bunk with Mexicans in mining camps.

In the end, it was entirely as Henry Fairchild had suggested: once the Sheenies and Bohunks made a little money, dressed properly, learned English and acquired good manners, they could go anywhere. It might take a generation or two, but the outcome was essentially preordained. New immigrants were not “working towards whiteness.” They were leaving behind their European peasant origins and becoming middle-class Americans. Only Ph.Ds stuffed with fashionable nonsense could be blind to the obvious.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #228129

Limey wrote:what if mike pence was gay
given the track record of strident anti-gay campaigners being caught "peeing with a wide stance" it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #228169

ShadowDimentio wrote:She must be under a lot of stress after all her special interests turned on her after she failed to win as promised. I wouldn't have been surprised if someone had assassinated her over it, she didn't exactly affiliate with the best sorts.
She's had so many people assassinated that she didn't even notice she was signing her own death warrant.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #228203

[youtube]Q__bSi5rBlw[/youtube]
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #228300

I recently came to a depressing yet insightful realization that, to my mind, explains much of the 2016 election.

Even in this election, only 55% of eligible voters voted. That means 45% of them didn't vote.

Statistically, if you are a democrat or republican political candidate, of those 45% of non-voters, a bit less than half of them nominally support you but don't give enough of a shit to actually vote. That's around 20% of the population that is on your side, but not enough to get out of bed.

So which sounds like the better option: Go after the ~22.5% of the population that supports your opponent and votes, probably more than half of which you have no chance of winning over, or try to get the 20% of the population that supports you but won't vote to get their ass to the polls?

Obviously the second one's the better strategy. But that means there's no incentive to engage with your opponent's arguments about policy or hold political discourse with them, because those things target the people who support your opponent that you're better off ignoring. Even worse, debate of this nature requires you acknowledge that your opponent is reasonable enough to engage in a proper discussion of the issues, which is directly opposed to what should be your primary goal- pretend your opponents or what they represent are so terrifying you scare your nonvoting supporters into going to the polls. Any engagement with your opponent beyond calling them a racist hatemonger or a murderous corporate shill is not only unproductive, but actively disincentivized. So we won't get a more productive political discourse until we start voting... but we won't start voting until we get a productive political discourse.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #228307

That is political science 101, literally one of the first things you learn: A first past the post voting system creates an inevitable two party system where moderates and the apathetic are courted by fear.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #228308

This.a big raisin hitlery didn't win. News reported the "voting bloc" that showed up for Obama didn't show up for her. I.e. the black people who don't usually bother to vote did for Obama but did not for hill
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #228316

Bet if Hillary was black they would've come out to vote for her, because niggas be racist yo.
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #228388

Just watched this thing on isis
There a bunch of dicks.
just nuke them from orbit
its the only way to be sure
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #228500

Muslim immigration ban vanished off Trump's website.
KEK.
Over 50 million people just got conned at once.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #228836

[youtube]Usb2FEfzfRM[/youtube]
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #229116

Here's my prediction that nobody asked for.
There isn't going to be a wall.
There aren't going to be immigration bans.
He already backpedaled on those before he won.
Trumps just going to get rid of Obama care, slap his name on it, put it back, and pretend he made it better. And people will probably believe that.
Russia is going to have fun in Europe for the next four years, seeing as how in an incredibly strange turn of events, so called "patriots" want to befriend communists. Never thought I'd see the day.
If taxes really get reduced to 15%, the US is going to go flat fucking broke. Best case scenario, we go back to the pre-Obama economy, which was still terrible but I'll take what we can get. Worst case scenario, we're looking at another depression.
I doubt that the income from countries that will pay the US for protection will be able to cover the loss. Seeing as how, globally, countries are already moving to become more independent from the US. Making them pay for protection? That'll just make them try that even harder.

Hey, remember that other time we voted in a TV celebrity? I think his name was Reagan. Anywho, he was a terrible president, but because he "ended" the Cold War (It was either already over, or its still going on today.) apparently he did a good job.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #229117

(You)
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #229127

It's an assessment I like, therefore he's right.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #229152

It is an assessment I dislike, therefore he is wrong
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #229174

TheColdTurtle wrote:(You)
I don't get it.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #229200

MrAlphonzo wrote: I doubt that the income from countries that will pay the US for protection will be able to cover the loss. Seeing as how, globally, countries are already moving to become more independent from the US. Making them pay for protection? That'll just make them try that even harder.
Those countries can't be "independent", they can only be in another power's sphere of influence. And which power are they gonna run to? Russia and US will just double tag them, Russia threatens and US offers protection, for a hefty charge of course, and the other way around for middle eastern countries. It will be like the mob racketeering but on a global scale. As a European, that's the thing that scares me most about the Trump presidency