Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

420 blazing chat

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #17218

yo heres a good start

the beginning is slow but its great
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Re: 420 blazing chat

Post by Higgin » #17219

feedback appreciated here <3
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #17221

you have the chat mistaken
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #17284

fuck ryan gosling :))))))))))))))))))))))
Mr Wondrous
Rarely plays

Post by Mr Wondrous » #17518

What is the point of this
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #17525

when i get high i will post relevant stuff

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #17541

That's kinda what nice tune real easy is for...
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #17543

Vekter wrote:That's kinda what nice tune real easy is for...
stfu

paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #17570

nigga can't even p90

tfw cod finally embracing the 4 2 0 lifestyle
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #17584

i just want an accurate portrayal of the 420 lifestyle in a video gaem is that 2 much 2 ask???
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #17604

ColonicAcid wrote:i just want an accurate portrayal of the 420 lifestyle in a video gaem is that 2 much 2 ask???
[youtube]0WZAX_HuMuU[/youtube]

no, no really. just costs your soul and $2.99
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #17673

I toked a couple times when I was younger. I didn't like it.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #17680

>toked a couple of times.
the first time i smoked weed i got given a 1g blunt thinking it was spliff and i smoked the entirety of it.

people who say you feel it the second time didn't smoke it properly goddamn it hit me like a truck.
Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #17685

dabs, niggas
feedback appreciated here <3
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #17775

my house keeps changing and maiing new parts fuck

OtherDalfite
Byond Username: OtherDalfite

Post by OtherDalfite » #17795

blazinga
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #17901

ColonicAcid wrote:>toked a couple of times.
the first time i smoked weed i got given a 1g blunt thinking it was spliff and i smoked the entirety of it.

people who say you feel it the second time didn't smoke it properly goddamn it hit me like a truck.
It hit me plenty hard every time. Of course, my sister decided a gravity bong was the best idea.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #17918

just played some dnd in spacemen while high that was p dope

Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #17960

this thread is stupid
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #17962

so ull fit rite in
;)
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #17968

rekt
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #18159

i had a dream that i was driving a tractor trailer and a girl in front of me was going slow and she was doing gymnastics (her car was like half a gymnastics pole) and i told her to go faster and she turned around and it was jane from breaking bad (i hate the character) but i felt like i knew her forever and she gave me a look like she did too. she was british tho anyway i drove off and did a front flip with my tractor trailer then i woke up and my friend is coming over im going to get high

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #19934

WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #20114

paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #20516

you'll cowards don't even huff plasma
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #20556

Napkin you fake-baking retard

Did you ever drink the milk-tea I talked about before?

Stop throwing your stems out. Buy a proper grinder. Scrape your shit, roll a ball of hash, and then roll it around in the kief until it looks like a fucking brown M&M. Hit that shit and you'll leave the solar system.

People say that filling a bong with liqour and then smoking it will do something but they're full of shit. I tried a bunch of different alcohols and all we ever accomplished was wasting a bunch of good booze.

Whatever you do, never ever ever ever ever fucking ever ever pour an energy drink into a bong and then filter your smoke through it. Seriously don't.

I snorted a fuckton of coke over the course of three months and never felt a goddamn thing. What a waste of money and a waste of a summer.

I dropped two grams of crystal LSD and saw the earth crack open in front of me where I walked and looked down into the pit of hell itself and I'll never do that shit again. Fuck that no way never again.

If you're going to eat shrooms eat at least an 1/8th of an ounce and chug at least a 16l bottle of orange juice if you want to actually trip out and you want the trip to last. If you just want to have some goodtimes eat half the 1/8th, drink the OJ, and then eat the other half a little later. If you want to trip balls but you're afraid just eat the whole 1/8th at once but don't drink the OJ.

This:

and something like this:

Were my two must-haves for a long time. And goddamn were they some goodtimes. I should get around to digging up my old stuff from storage and post some pictures sometime. I haven't smoked in a while now but good pieces are like good friends, you never forget them and you never ever get rid of them.

EDIT: I just looked up the dosages of LSD and either someone was lying to me about the weight of what I was consuming at the time or something really fucking nuts was going on, because either someone was lying to me about what I was doing or I dropped the equivalent of thousands of hits of acid at the same time. Let me elaborate:

I was hanging out on a certain tech school campus with my science chums. A few days prior someone had said that they had found a way to get their hands on a substantial quantity of acid and that we should all try it as a group. So I forked over some bucks to get in on that shit, because why the fuck not?

They showed up with this haggard looking sandwich baggie but it was full of these glittering translucent flakes. I took out a thing that looked like someone had chipped off a piece of broken stained glass the size of my thumbnail. It was sturdy, not exactly thick...not like a cube or something but it was a solid flat clear thing that had a rainbow sheen to it when I turned it over and held it in the light. Not like I knew a goddamn thing about acid, so I delicately stuck my tongue out and stuck it on it, gulped down on it and let it dissolve in my mouth.

And then, like I said, some unknowable amount of time later I was running around the campus while all the architecture was crumbling and I was seriously watching fucking armageddon happen around me.
I can't put into words the shit that I saw or the emotions or even the physical feelings I felt. My brain was leaking out of my head. I was starving to death but sick to my stomach. I was going to shit and piss myself at any given moment. I was solid granite. I was a puddle. I was on fire. I was freezing.

I don't want anyone to ever do that. It was amazing and exhilarating and I hated every second of it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #20617

ohohohoh. Is that a flat teethed grinder
>3 piece
ayy lmao 2 piece is the best kind tbh and flat teeth are fucking atrocious. ATROCIOUS.
I eat the stalk after I'm done grinding. It's actually okay it's like the white bit at the end of grass that you can eat or those white parts of root vegetables that you can eat as well.

>You ate a fucking crystal of LSD
holy shit nigga you're supposed to take only like 5µg not fucking >500µg
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #20620

3 piece master race shut your mouth son. It's all about the kief trap. Dat silk screen. When you open up the bottom and you see a sandworm rolling around in that shit screaming Shai Hulud it's time to party.

And yeah I had never actually read any of what the difference between blotter paper and shit was. Someone fucked something up, and now I understand more why my trip was so...what it was.
Given the opportunity to do it again with a dosage I was more certain of, I'm not sure I would want to do it again anyway. One night like that is enough, thank you.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #20625

Listen man I'm impatient I can't wait through like 3-4 bags before I have enough crystals (Kief for you, it's called crystals here in THA UK TIP TOP GUV'NOR) to r-roll it easy. I just pour all that shit in and smoke it. Also >people actually like rolling it with tobacco like wtf is wrong with you tobacco is the most disgusting thing ever and you're ruining the taste of it with shit. If ur smart u don't mix drugs kids...................
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #20629

WHAT

Man I smoke cigarettes and I'd never waste kief in a cigarette. No man no.

1) Grind yo shit
2) Seperate the grinder into it's parts
3) Run the plastic scraper over the screen a bit to knock loose any stuck powders
4) Use the scraper to push all that delicious spice in the bottom trap into a nice little sand castle
5) Tear off a strip of paper from something and use it as a little scoop. Grap a little dollop and splash it on top of the bowl pack.
6) Hit that.
7) The most satisfying chest pain you've ever experienced.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #20635

the chest pain is the wrapping of the package tbh
nah the worse thing is the slight tickling of the throat, the kind that's like "I want to cough but I know I'm not going to and it's just annoying please stop.".
The chest pain becomes less noticable, the throat tickling doesn't for me.
lmao mine is just
1: Grind
2: Loosen any bits
3: Pour into already split down the middle paper and roach
r-roll it easy.