2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by XSI » #251206

Bottom post of the previous page:

starmute wrote:The idea was that if you keep pissing people off then you shouldn't act surprised when someone bites you. That was my general argument earlier.
I'd like to just point out that this is literally the fallacy of 'severe autism'-
"STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE OR I HURT YOU!"

There is a reason that this is not considered acceptable in society, and often harshly punished. Words and opinions are not acceptable reasons to commit assault or any sort of violent act, and if they ever become acceptable then society is going to break down as intolerant people from all sides start fighting eachother as soon as anyone opens their mouth

Actively encouraging people to hit you is a thing that is still legally acceptable, and for good reason. Because it is a subjective thing. Otherwise, not only would the westboro baptist church get shot every time they do something, but people who honestly believe in the things WBC advocates would go around shooting completely normal people because that pissed them off and got them riled up enough to commit violence.
It leads to either anarchy, or everything being banned so as to not give anyone cause for violence. And in that case the least tolerant people will make the rules, as they tend to be the most violent of all.
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #251208

XSI wrote:
starmute wrote:The idea was that if you keep pissing people off then you shouldn't act surprised when someone bites you. That was my general argument earlier.
I'd like to just point out that this is literally the fallacy of 'severe autism'-
"STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE OR I HURT YOU!"

There is a reason that this is not considered acceptable in society, and often harshly punished. Words and opinions are not acceptable reasons to commit assault or any sort of violent act, and if they ever become acceptable then society is going to break down as intolerant people from all sides start fighting eachother as soon as anyone opens their mouth

Actively encouraging people to hit you is a thing that is still legally acceptable, and for good reason. Because it is a subjective thing. Otherwise, not only would the westboro baptist church get shot every time they do something, but people who honestly believe in the things WBC advocates would go around shooting completely normal people because that pissed them off and got them riled up enough to commit violence.
It leads to either anarchy, or everything being banned so as to not give anyone cause for violence. And in that case the least tolerant people will make the rules, as they tend to be the most violent of all.
Calm down. I was saying I don't feel bad for the fucker if he got hurt. I literally used your argument. If a total douche keeps fucking around with a rattlesnake should I care if they get bit? I don't condone violence but for fucks sake it's not smart for the KKK to walk down into Compton.
Last edited by starmute on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #251209

>IF SOMEONE PUNCHED HITLER

NICE ANALOGY MY DUDE, TOP KEK

I wouldn't care if someone punched Hitler not because he was a nazi but because he KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. If you can't see the difference between some member of a small neo-nazi group that hasn't done anything and the person running a genocide there's no helping you fam. Not to say they aren't both despicable, of fuckiung course I don't like nazis, but don't just revoke the rule of law on people you don't like.

>R-rape culture is real

Top fucking kek. I won't even humor this with a response, just reflect for a few minutes if you really think your local college is as bad as war-torn Africa or wherever rape would be used as a weapon of war.

>Gays are ruining everything

Milo asserts that gays are aloof geniuses that used forced themselves to have wives and children while moonlighting their true gay selves but now don't bother because they don't need to. He longs for those days to come back, not just because he thinks the genius brand of gays are dying out because they aren't making any children to pass their genes on to, nor because he thinks (correctly) that the nuclear family is the best means to make a healthy civilization, but because it'd be more fun.

>Girls are dumb

Read the article. He's explaining that girls are worse at STEM and posts a chart showing that they're much more average on the IQ scale, being neither very dumb nor very smart, while men are more focused in the extremes of being either very dumb or very smart. The title was just a clickbaity joke.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #251210

Read table 1 page 4 as to where I'm getting my information. Nearly 50,000 a year.
yes, but ~1 in 250 is not one in four

Re-read that
It said "not important enough to respondent" was 12 percent

For example they don't want to confront their rapist.
there is a separate "police would not/could not help" so at least ~40% essentially didn't care about being raped. which is just bizarre to me. but i mean, i guess we're realllly stretching the definition. i can't believe for instance that in the 50s when some woman was literally burglarized then raped, she ever avoided reporting it to the police for instance. or, i don't know. women are crazy.

fuggin quote tags
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #251211

ShadowDimentio wrote:>IF SOMEONE PUNCHED HITLER

NICE ANALOGY MY DUDE, TOP KEK

I wouldn't care if someone punched Hitler not because he was a nazi but because he KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. If you can't see the difference between some member of a small neo-nazi group that hasn't done anything and the person running a genocide there's no helping you fam. Not to say they aren't both despicable, of fuckiung course I don't like nazis, but don't just revoke the rule of law on people you don't like.

>R-rape culture is real

Top fucking kek. I won't even humor this with a response, just reflect for a few minutes if you really think your local college is as bad as war-torn Africa or wherever rape would be used as a weapon of war.

>Gays are ruining everything

Milo asserts that gays are aloof geniuses that used forced themselves to have wives and children while moonlighting their true gay selves but now don't bother because they don't need to. He longs for those days to come back, not just because he thinks the genius brand of gays are dying out because they aren't making any children to pass their genes on to, nor because he thinks (correctly) that the nuclear family is the best means to make a healthy civilization, but because it'd be more fun.

>Girls are dumb

Read the article. He's explaining that girls are worse at STEM and posts a chart showing that they're much more average on the IQ scale, being neither very dumb nor very smart, while men are more focused in the extremes of being either very dumb or very smart. The title was just a clickbaity joke.

I'll make a quick response but I seem to be posting too much here and I should be playing video games.

I literally said "I wouldn't care if someone hurt neo nazis". I'm not saying I condone violence against them, I just don't give a fuck about them. Sure if someone hurts them the person who hurts them should be prosecuted, but for fucks sake he had to have known going to berkley was going to provoke a violent response.

Everything else you're writing seems to be a "apologist" response. You asked for sources on some of his stuff and I provided them. There's lots of other things he's said but I doubt I can convince you by his words. Obviously you didn't read the parts where he said women should be happy in the kitchen making babies.
XSI

Post by XSI » #251212

starmute wrote: Calm down. I was saying I don't feel bad for the fucker if he got hurt. I literally used your argument. If a total douche keeps fucking around with a rattlesnake should I care if they get bit? I don't condone violence but for fucks sake it's not smart for the KKK to walk down into Compton.
Don´t worry, I'm perfectly calm, text doesn't convey that though.
And I'm not really paying much attention, I mostly just come here to shitpost. That's what this topic is mostly for anyway.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #251213

Lmao Sarah (((silverman))) literally calling for the military to kill the president for her.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #251214

The whole rape culture thing is completely stupid though. Like, on page X on the opening thing 24/27 of the schools state there's a 19 to 30% chance that a woman will be subject to "nonconsensual sexual contact involving force or incapacitation", or at least that's what I'm getting from the very shitty graph.

Think about that for a minute. Then think about your local college. Did you feel like you had a 25% chance that you were going to get raped there? Answer: No.

No poll in any civilized country (outside Europe, lmaoooo) could produce numbers like that unless you SERIOUSLY fudged the numbers.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #251216

>not smart for evil neonazis to walk into place

REEE

STOPPPPP

UGHHHHHH

VICTIMMMMM

LITERALLY SHAKING HERE UGHHHHHHHH

BLAMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #251223

ShadowDimentio wrote:The whole rape culture thing is completely stupid though. Like, on page X on the opening thing 24/27 of the schools state there's a 19 to 30% chance that a woman will be subject to "nonconsensual sexual contact involving force or incapacitation", or at least that's what I'm getting from the very shitty graph.

Think about that for a minute. Then think about your local college. Did you feel like you had a 25% chance that you were going to get raped there? Answer: No.

No poll in any civilized country (outside Europe, lmaoooo) could produce numbers like that unless you SERIOUSLY fudged the numbers.
yeah, i don't believe it either. the two reports don't agree at all on the actual raperate. one is >1 in 4 and the other is 1 in 250 (estimated)

i mean the first one is (((estimated))) too because >self-reporting with no proof >legitimate

i'm willing to believe it's a problem, but i'm not willing to believe that your average campus is syria, somalia, south africa, sweden-tier. it's just too out of whack with the surrounding society. one shouldn't really expect massive differences in violent crime in small geographic areas without massive demographics changes. there's no causative i can name, besides maybe alcohol, but you choose to drink so eh
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #251233

you need to stop with the ((()))
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #251236

(((oranges)))
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #251254

Milo "I wish there was a cure for gay so that I could be cured" Yannopoulos, truly a banner every gay activist should rally around
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #251264

CosmicScientist wrote:Soooo...

Romania's not nice this time of year, is it?
Fulla draculas last I checked
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #251288

Really makes you think
Bring back papercult.

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #251290

[citation needed]
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #251303

Milo's always been able to flip stuff happening to him in his favor. I don't see this as being any different.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #251314

What is the beeb
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #251339

protip: whenever you see crazy percentage increases like that, it means that the number was low in the first place. especially with books since book sales are in the toilet.

this has been interpreting math 101
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #251387

CosmicScientist wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:What is the beeb
BBC. Its pet name makes me feel less bad about my choice of government mouthpiece over tabloids.
Thought u guys were talking about Justin beiber
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #253002

Lion Ted VS The Sand Man tonight on CNN. Ted is stumping Bernie pretty hard highlight:

"INTERESTING, THAT'S A DIRECT CONTRADICTION TO WHAT YOU SAID A MILLION TIMES WHEN YOU WERE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, TED!"
"I never said it once."
"I-- bwuh?"

LATER

Small Business: I'm having a very bad time because Obamacare will bankrupt me if I grow my business any more, I don't even have insurance.
Sand Man: Sucks for you, you should have to pay for everyone else's problems, 1% scum.
Lion Ted: That's fucked up man.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #253134

Canada I'm assuming? That wouldn't be surprising, they probably want something that allows them to jump the border for medical care easier.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #253136

Bernie was absolutely vicious to this business owner. I mean, what the fuck?
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #253138

He's always been like that, it's just nobody ever sees that side of him because nobody ever argues with him. He has zero arguments besides "The 1% are greedy bastards, take their shit and you get free stuff!", never mentioning that the 1% under his own laws are literally any business owners, from billion dollar corporations to that woman who owns like six salons, probably makes less than some of the people she's hiring and financially can't expand any more because to do so she'd get gouged by Obamacare and go bankrupt.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #253139

I also must say, the moment where Ted said "If you illegally seize wealth of all those big corporations like Apple, you can pay for ONE YEAR of Bernie's plan!". Sellout Sanders didn't even have a response for that.
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #253141

Ted was armed and dangerous with all those facts he brought, Bernie either didn't prepare at all or didn't prepare any facts to back him up, perhaps because he couldn't find any.

Every time Ted walked back to the podium you could feel the horror that Bernie felt as he was moments away from getting stumped again.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #253169

Obamacare, as far as I've been able to figure out is:

1. A tax
2. Not actually involved with the actual healthcare
3. Just a way to force INSURANCE to accept people who are uninsured
4. And a way to forcibly insure everyone with health insurance

Doesnt actually change how their healthcare system works. Just forces people to pay for it in whatever way the system in place deems appropriate. And if they don't, then they get it taxed from them anyway.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #253210

From what I've gathered from Scrubs they have a duty of care to treat life threatening conditions but they only need to stabilise them then they can bounce them out with a big cheque.

Also, related:
[youtube]WYkUsrMAFdo[/youtube]
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #253235

Another Muslim "mystery affiliated" terrorist attack in France. Nobody is surprised, only one guy got hurt a little bit except the dumb motherfucker that tried to fight four soldiers (who apparently are actively deployed all over France currently, it's like a millitary state now) and got shot five times and is in "pretty bad shape". Trump gloats about how he's still right, and the earth continues rotating around the sun.

More on Life in the West next week.
Last edited by ShadowDimentio on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #253236

This happened today? Because I think another guy attacked soldiers with a machete earlier this week. (((Motives unclear))).
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #253238

I don't fucking know man, I've got so many terrorist attacks I can't carry them all at once, they keep falling out of my grasp.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #253246

ShadowDimentio wrote: I can't carry them out all at once
I believe we just got a photo of this poster.

Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #253403

Newest member on the anti-white racism train is Netflix.

[youtube]1LzggK5DRBA[/youtube]

How stupid do you have to be to think this was a good idea, any potential gains from the SJW cult would get bombed into the black and then keep going from you pissing off at LEAST half your audience.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #253682

Whole lot of people cancelled their subscription to it from what I know

That's the only real way to influence this. Capitalism ho!
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #253692

Let's brainstorm a show called "Dear black people". Any suggestions?
Bring back papercult.

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #253725

Dear black people, get the fuck back to ongo bongo land.
XSI

Post by XSI » #253728

Funding:

[ ] Granted
[X] Denied
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #253734

Fuck sharia law
Cy294
Byond Username: Cy294

Post by Cy294 » #253787

ShadowDimentio wrote:Newest member on the anti-white racism train is Netflix.

[youtube]1LzggK5DRBA[/youtube]

How stupid do you have to be to think this was a good idea, any potential gains from the SJW cult would get bombed into the black and then keep going from you pissing off at LEAST half your audience.
You do realize that this is satire, right? This series is based off a movie by the same name, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_White_People. The movie itself satirized many things, including SJWs. The guy who wrote this movie is the same person writing the first ten episodes. Quite a good move by netflix, playing into the Anti-SJW outrage seems to have made their advertising much more effective.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #253799

If that's true consider me pranked.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #253806

Fuck isis
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #253859

CosmicScientist wrote:We're living in a post satire world; it's very hard to tell what is satire when anything goes.

That and it doesn't advertise satire. That short clip mostly comes off as asking for one of two jarring reactions.
Don't we live in a metamodernist world

Anyway what about the robots
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #253928

The thing about satire is that the people you're taking the piss out of will love you but your own people will hate you.

See Al Murray and Love Thy Neighbour
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #254205

Bush was the best
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #254338

I'm sick of satire tbh, I want a straight comedy
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #254346

Can't we just go back to good old political tragedy
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #254910

Bring back papercult.

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #254918

InsaneHyena wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/ ... s-say.html

Bongs, explain yourselves. Now.
I thought it was just some kind of trolling like when conservatives (the telegraph is a conservative newspaper) say that if we condone homosexuality, we should also condone pedophilia, but according to the wiki page about this Savulescu fellow he really believes in these sort of things. I mean, he thinks we should be morally required to grow fetuses and harvest them for organs so yeah
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #255016

Maximum keks here: https://twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/sta ... 7479277568

so this dumbass posts a picture of some spraypaint on the ground and remarks "Walking to get coffee saw these all over a sidewalk in the town I'm in. Is this an attempt at swastikas? Do neo nazis not have google?"

turns out they're just surveyor's markers and people rightly start taking the piss out of her for being such a monumental fucking dumbass

she follows it up with https://twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/sta ... 4195015686 and a bunch of others culminating in this:
To the excited-to-pounce, smelly condescending cunts who say ima dummy 4 seeing swastikas in street markers: I'm seeing swastikas in everything fratboys. It started w Bannon's rise & festered when trump decided not 2 mention Jews re the Holocaust.
yanno, maybe people wouldn't fucking drag her if she didn't lead with "hurr durr do they not have google" when she was the one that was wrong but what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #255051

> Sarah Silverman makes a fool out of herself again
Gee, what a twist
Bring back papercult.

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #255052

the thing is, if there's one group I could trust to get a fucking swastika right, it's neo-nazis

it's kinda their thing

if I see something that looks like a fucked-up swastika, I'm like "gee, who's most likely to fuck up a swastika? An actual, real, honest-to-god seig-heil, saluting, 1488 national socialist? Are those the sorts of people to not know what a swastika looks like?"