2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by starmute » #244116

Bottom post of the previous page:

Cik wrote: we have definitive proof that clinton is corrupt
we do not have definitive proof that trump hired a bunch of russian prostitutes to piss on a bed used by the obamas while they were in russia
Holding it to the same standards should a news source publish a investigation when it is not over? The Clintons were never convicted of anything and haven't been charged with anything. My argument is you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either the standard for news has to be "completely solid sources 100% true and over" or not. The major problem with the prior view that there is a race to be first and fastest.

Cik wrote: appeal to status quo and ultimately meaningless. the fact that they reported the existence of a document isn't what i (at least) complain about. the fact that they reported it's contents without any proof and entirely out of context (which they have been doing literally the whole fucking election) is the problem.
A president, or anyone who is in the highest office of the land should be under constant scrutiny. I don't agree with it but people investigated Obama's birth certificate continuously years ago. Should it be followed up? Certainly. Should it be reported? Sure.

Later the report might turn out false but it should be followed up.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #244121

There's a word for spreading baseless damaging rumors: defamation. If I were on a jury and the prosecution was a guy damaged by the defendant "reporting" on a baseless rumor and spreading it around, I'd find the defendant guilty in a heartbeat regardless of who they or the prosecution were. This is a pretty simple law, and CNN is arguably one of the most powerful media corporations in the world, so what's their excuse?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
starmute

Post by starmute » #244126

ShadowDimentio wrote:There's a word for spreading baseless damaging rumors: defamation. If I were on a jury and the prosecution was a guy damaged by the defendant "reporting" on a baseless rumor and spreading it around, I'd find the defendant guilty in a heartbeat regardless of who they or the prosecution were. This is a pretty simple law, and CNN is arguably one of the most powerful media corporations in the world, so what's their excuse?
Same excuse as fox news and the prior example I gave you. Its a third party report.

As I told you earlier you can't have your cake and eat it too. Obama was given the same treatment.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #244128

Looking into Obama's birth certificate: Fine
Reporting that Obama wasn't native born: Not Fine

It's not that it's only wrong when it happens to Trump, it's wrong when it happens to anyone. Don't report on negative things unless you have reasonable doubt to believe that they actually happened, or better yet evidence that they happened.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #244131

the problem with "fake news" is that it is now a meaningless meme that encompasses about a dozen different kinds of media. if you cannot tell the difference between a report by an ex-intelligence agent that might be false, "Freedom Eagle News: 10 Reasons Why Obama Is Secretly A Muslim Terrorist, CLICK HERE FOR MORE" and "The Onion: Black Man Gets Nation's Worst Job" then you might literally have the critical thinking skills of an elementary schooler

edit: doublepost, but CNN reporting on the existence of a document purported to be intelligence briefings is not the same thing as endorsing said documents, and is absolutely newsworthy because donald trump is a public figure, probably the most public figure in america right now. allegations about a public figure are newsworthy by default, and us libel law precedent backs this up.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
starmute

Post by starmute » #244135

ShadowDimentio wrote:Looking into Obama's birth certificate: Fine
Reporting that Obama wasn't native born: Not Fine
Yet it was done. By multiple networks.
ShadowDimentio wrote: It's not that it's only wrong when it happens to Trump, it's wrong when it happens to anyone. Don't report on negative things unless you have reasonable doubt to believe that they actually happened, or better yet evidence that they happened.
Its done all the time. Every news site wants to publish the news before everyone else. They report things as soon as they come in. Creditably often takes a back seat to sensational reporting, quick information and new news.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #244138

Yep, in the modern news age real and true stuff is not important, it is all about speed.
bandit

Post by bandit » #244150

what the fuck is "yellow journalism"

why were there not more "yellow journalism" jokes after pee gate

admin feedback pls
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #244156

CosmicScientist wrote:Was it ever anything but speed and perhaps intention?
I dunno if it was just another case of history being remembered as better than it actually was, but in the mid 1900 journalism seemed pretty damn solid. Like how FDR's legs barely worked from polio, but the press barely ever mentioned it because it would be terribly disrespectful.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
bandit

Post by bandit » #244172

good thing no one obsessively reported on any of the candidates' potential health issues then

admin feedback pls
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #244174

Exactly. There was never really a time where the media was perfect, just times where it was less bad than others.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
bandit

Post by bandit » #244191

that was sarcasm in case you weren't aware

admin feedback pls
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #244193

bandit wrote:that was sarcasm in case you weren't aware
pneumonia and/or serious neurological issues affecting judgement and temperament are important for being president

not having legs is not
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #244247

Why is new zealand the least corrupt most economically free country in the western world?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #244250

Cos you're small and no one gives a fuck about you.

This is probably a good thing.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #244256

oranges wrote:Why is new zealand the least corrupt most economically free country in the western world?
>western
>UTC+12:00

pls
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #244263

ShadowDimentio wrote:
CosmicScientist wrote:Was it ever anything but speed and perhaps intention?
I dunno if it was just another case of history being remembered as better than it actually was, but in the mid 1900 journalism seemed pretty damn solid. Like how FDR's legs barely worked from polio, but the press barely ever mentioned it because it would be terribly disrespectful.
IIRC FDR hid the fact his legs were wonky from the world until after he won the election.
Cik

Post by Cik » #244270

oranges wrote:Why is new zealand the least corrupt most economically free country in the western world?
international interests don't see any gain in subverting you

USGOV is only corrupt because there's a great deal to gain in puppeteering the military that has control of about 80% of the planet at any one time
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #244273

Also a fair amount of national resources, and a large population

New Zealand doesn't have that either
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #244275

The whole "fake news" thing is pretty depressing. It all started with someone denouncing the real issue of "fake news" sites, as in, sites that looked and presented themselves like legit news sites but reported news that were actually fake (like "BREAKING NEWS: Hillary arrested" or "Another million illegal refugees land in Sweden"), sometimes these fake articles ended up on legit (even though biased) news outlets like Breitbart or digg, so leftists started labelling any biased news site as "fake news". This in turn caused alt-righters themselves to call CNN and all the biased mainstream media "fake news" in retaliation. So "fake news" now only means "news I don't personally like".

You can see the end result for yourself, every time someone posts an article about measures being implemented to tackle "fake news" sites (as in, the original problem), all comments are like "Well what about CNN uh? That's fake news as well! Who gets to decide which news are fake? This is the death of the first amendment etc. etc. etc."
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #244279

Here's my recommendation for carrying out your politics (and how I do mine). You will not have time to examine every issue in detail, consider the facts, and come to an unbiased conclusion. There simply aren't enough hours in the day if you aren't either a NEET or a full-time politician/political journalist/lobbyist etc.

Instead of narrowly glancing at most of the issues and just confirming your own biases, pick a slate of 3 or more issues that you care about but could be persuaded to change sides on. Examine the facts and reach a conclusion, if you are doing this correctly it should take a couple days per issue.

Vote with the party that seems to mostly agree with your conclusions and pray they're equally reasonable on other issues (even though they probably aren't.)
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
XSI

Post by XSI » #244440

The problem is when you look at those other issues and figure out that they aren't reasonable at all

Then you feel stupid and cheated
Cik

Post by Cik » #244497

tfw you realize that the whole reason the west is so corrupt is that the capitalist class has conspired to keep working hours permanently high so as to rob the populace of any time with which they could use to become acquainted and informed about the political process thus allowing the same capitalist class to remain ever-in-control of most of the systems in government due to the enormous influence of lobbyists and the increasing impossibility of working-class resistance against a malevolent political/capitalist class alliance

tfw you realize that SJW identity politics are probably a psyop geared towards ensuring that the traditional leftist opposition to capitalistic tyranny falls to infighting and fails to mount effective resistance to the ever-higher concentration of wealth into the hands of the capitalist class, which now break free of the chains which once constrained them to at least pay people to staff, crew, maintain, and improve their factories, since the onset of the 'machine age' allows capitalists paying capitalists paying capitalists paying capitalists and does not ensure that the system will fail considering the improving capability of a wide range of automation soft/hard/firmware

tfw we are actually headed for cyberpunk dystopia#2092834572098570 without any of the cool parts like having robot arms
XSI

Post by XSI » #244513

SJW identity politics are actually a Soviet thing, designed to fuck with the western society as a whole and make them self-destruct over the course of a few generations
Like Sweden did, and is continuing to do.

The one thing they did not expect was the USSR collapsing before that
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #244520

Why do you guys always feel someone has to prove something to you? All the material is out there you must put it together yourself and draw your own conclusions.

If someone wants to believe the earth is flat, how does that harm you?
If someone wants to believe it's hollow, how does that harm you?

It's reallly annoying every topic about this is just an endless stalling discussion. Prove this blablabla how do you explain that??? Blablabla.

Let people think for themselves. Always asking for explaination like fucking childs baka

Use your fucking rhesusmonkey brain. Do you think everyone who works for the gov must be in on 9 / 11 too he? Great fucking logic.

Lets say i put you on a plane and we fly for 20 or so hours until we land in some snowy shithole. Do you think you could tell the difference between north or southpole over even greenland? Delusional

Ask yourself why you can only semi-circumnavigation of antartica

desu i'm not sure about the shape of the earth, but we are 100% beeing lied to about it. So when will you shills bring threads like this up all the time trying to debunk something you didn't even bother research for a couple of hours to it just makes it more interesting for people
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #244587

Whoisthere wrote:Let people think for themselves. Always asking for explaination like fucking childs baka
>Wanting to understand stuff is for babies

Haha yeah man
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244637

I could tell the difference between the north and south pole within 10 seconds, depending on whether the sun was out or not.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #244651

Whoisthere wrote:ignorance
If history has shown us anything its that dumb uneducated ignorant people are incredibly harmful.
If not because they themselves are harmful but because they are easily manipulated via mob mentality by those that would do harm.
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #244950

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I could tell the difference between the north and south pole within 10 seconds, depending on whether the sun was out or not.
Malkevin wrote:
Whoisthere wrote:ignorance
If history has shown us anything its that dumb uneducated ignorant people are incredibly harmful.
If not because they themselves are harmful but because they are easily manipulated via mob mentality by those that would do harm.
ShadowDimentio wrote:
Whoisthere wrote:Let people think for themselves. Always asking for explaination like fucking childs baka
>Wanting to understand stuff is for babies

Haha yeah man
Exactly.

The heliocentric model is one based on religion, but it is also mathematically accurate, which is why it is such a strong snare. What they don’t tell you is that there are two other models where the maths works also – geocentric convex and geocentric concave. Therefore the only real way to tell the truth is from experimentation, not maths (maths just rules out flat earth).

When I came upon this guy’s videos on concave Earth I laughed and disbelieved. And then decided to make two experiments he’s talking about. First, recently in September I took a pontoon, strong laser, a measure and made the water experiment on Zegrzynski Lake. The water was perfectly smooth, no wind. Me and my friend stuck a vertical stake in the water and fixed the laser on it on the height of 30 cm above water surface. My friend sailed to the other shore, about 2 km from the first stake and placed a stake there too. By communicating on the phone I set the laser beam on his stake at the same height, 30 cm above water surface. When he confirmed the height was the same on his stake too, the laser was then rigidly fixed to the first stake with two wing screws. My friend sailed back to my position an together we made a measurement in the middle of the distance between the two stakes. The measurement showed that the distance from water surface to the beam was 39-40 cm ! We decided to check if everything was ok with the laser and the stakes. Everything was still perfectly fine. We made another measurement in the middle and it showed the same thing as previously, the beam was about 40 cm from the water surface.

Newcomers to the theory may have a lot of questions, such as “How come I can’t see the other side of the Earth if I look up?”, and “How can it be night and day?”, “How do satellites work?”, “What about pictures from space?”, “How does the maths work?”, “What causes Earthquakes?”, “Where is the ventilation system needed in a concave Earth?”, “What are stars, comets, galaxies etc. and how do they work?”, “Why hide the fact of a concave Earth?” etc.

Most of these questions I can answer, PM me for details.

The only thing we can say for sure is that Earth is infinite and concave.
Sad elegy
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #244952

Or maybe we can say for sure that Earth is a cube with concave sides I am not sure.
Sad elegy
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #244953

Space cube?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #245030

4-day simultaneous space cube, yes

edit: and cubes have 4 sides
XSI

Post by XSI » #245090

Math and physics are fun

In the end the shape itself doesnt actually matter.
So long as we can use the theories and knowledge to advance humanity and solve problems.

Like going to space for spacestations and such
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #245100

Whoisthere wrote: (...)

I dont know why, but I'm going to reply to this anyway. I guess I'm bored.

Firstly, based on what you said in your "experiment", the earth would be a hollow sphere of radius 5000km. The moon is (much) further than that away from us, and we can see that, so you would definitely be able to see the other side if you looked up.

Secondly, there are a ton of ways to tell the earth is round, people did it several thousand years ago using sticks and shadows. You could head to the top of a skyscraper or fly in a plane and see the curvature or watch a boat leave shore.
You can use compasses to tell the north and south poes apart, among other things like star positions or local wildlife.
You could look through a telescope and realise that literially every other celestial body we can see is round, Earth isn't special.
There are a lot of phenomenon that can only be explained by a rotating, spherical earth. Stuff like the coriolis effect or the foucault pendulum, for example.

Now, I realise that none of this is going to change your mind, but that wasn't my intention anyway.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #245260

Some career leftists got recorded by the Project Veritas people conspiring to sabotage Trump's inauguration party with a stinkbomb and fire alarm if that failed.

After they got caught predictably they were like "IT WAS JUST A PRANK, WE TOTALLY KNEW WE WERE INFILTRATED!"

X [Doubt]
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #245304

TribeOfBeavers wrote:
Whoisthere wrote: (...)
The moon is (much) further than that away from us, and we can see that, so you would definitely be able to see the other side if you looked up.
The moon is actually the backside of the sun.
Sad elegy
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #245308

Better question:
Why weren't WW2 pacific theatre american soldiers given shields to defend against japanese katanas? Perhaps if they had shields, Hiroshima and Nagasaki could have been avoided?

What they want you to think:
It was necessary

Reality:
Reptilians made them do it, the nukuluar explosions have pushed Earth into the Sun to raise global temperature to make it comfier for the lizards.
Sad elegy
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #245322

Because they couldn't make any shield, at the time, able to withstand the impact of a Japanese combat sword, duh
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #245327

How do you explaing global worming then
Sad elegy
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #245328

Remote viewing is rael CIA is remote viewing you RIGHT NOW
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 0002-3.pdf
Sad elegy
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #245337

Whoisthere wrote:Better question:
Why weren't WW2 pacific theatre american soldiers given shields to defend against japanese katanas? Perhaps if they had shields, Hiroshima and Nagasaki could have been avoided?

What they want you to think:
It was necessary

Reality:
Reptilians made them do it, the nukuluar explosions have pushed Earth into the Sun to raise global temperature to make it comfier for the lizards.
Thank you for volunteering.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #245339

im japanese
Sad elegy
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #245342

I see.

Clearly it isn't warm enough, thank you for volunteering.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #246091

I'm so excited
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #246097

PRESIDENT Trump
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #246098

His speech was pretty high energy
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #246105

>fireworks technology can now bring us fireworks in the shape of the words U S A in different colours and also a reasonably decent facsimile of the american flag

may have shed a tear tbh desu ne
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #246108

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #246109

USA
S
A
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #246111

>donald duck

>not fuhrer drumpfkinlet

leftists sometimes have no imagination

also

U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #246121

>Donald duck
>Didn't even capitalize the D

Low energy.

The speech was really good, and I think represents what his whole movement was about: power being transfered from those in power to the people. That's what the movement was always about. We will have an interesting next four years, but things are really hopeful now that we can heal and build as a nation. One nation, one people.

He's our president now, but we should watch him still. Should he slip or make a mistake, don't hold back on being critical about it. But until he makes those mistakes, hold back and enjoy that our nation can become ours again.

USA
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.