Note Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Note Peanut

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #595648

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28781
When the captain questioned this behaviour, told him to go back to manuel
hahahahahahahahahaha

fucking based sec
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Note Peanut

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #595649

E*ropeans are a cancer
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #595651

Captains who actually attempt to RP are a miracle and a blessing, good note.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #595658

shit mime player, good cap
note deserved? dunno maybe

if you emote out text as a mime you deserve to be beat to shit anyway, you're still "speaking" it's just now an administrative issue too right??

anyway, "mime greytider ahelps when caught by sec and then calls him a faggot" shouldn't be getting the secman a note
calling a cap who's trying to give a shit a manuel player? sure idk I'm not a euro I don't know how they do punishment over there
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #595663

another day of "LRP does not mean NRP", i miss when the lot of them were on hippie instead

that goes to the mime too
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #595664

Me telling people to go to another server is because terry is an lrp server. There is no reason for them to come in and try to force me to rp. I did not tell them to go back because terry player nitpicking/elitism or whatever, i just think they have the wrong idea of playing in here. There were some high influx of players like this that came yesterday and did a court or whatever and i did not care as i was not involved. I was just giving people the most lrp response by doing ooc ic.
What a shithead
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #595670

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Me telling people to go to another server is because terry is an lrp server. There is no reason for them to come in and try to force me to rp. I did not tell them to go back because terry player nitpicking/elitism or whatever, i just think they have the wrong idea of playing in here. There were some high influx of players like this that came yesterday and did a court or whatever and i did not care as i was not involved. I was just giving people the most lrp response by doing ooc ic.
What a shithead
Edit: What a gamer
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-03-16 exymian(1).png
Screenshot_2021-03-16 exymian.png
Screenshot_2021-03-16 exymian(2).png
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #595673

Guy with the note is dumb
exymian wrote:*me is looking for a red screwdriver
But the mime was worse
► Show Spoiler
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #595678

Punching the cuffed mime was a no-no, and likely the one thing that got him the note. If he wasn't a smoothbrained ape, he would have done that in brig and then claimed to do "Prison RP" to clear himself out of the ticket. However, I can understand it when he tells the captain to go fuck himself, as sec player you quickly start to HATE people that butt in and think they can tell you how to do your job.
Still, this entire appeal reeks greyshirt mentality, imho he seems to be too much of a shithead for security. If the jannies pay attention, then he won't last much longer.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #595696

Note should've been a ban that just said go back to hippie because it'd have been funny as fuck
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #595700

The mime was cringe and the sec player doesn't deserve to be noted for responding in kind.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #595705

Tbh the mime should have eaten a ~punishment as well for:

"thinks mehmed is a faggot and should kill himself"
"is looking for a red screwdriver"

Using /me to talk is a huge nono.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #595715

bro why the fuck are you all misunderstanding. I bullied him because he was furious and told me to kill myself in me command. It would have been even funnier if the degen broke his vow of silence but yea. this note appeal is more like a what the fuck instead of a request for the note removal.

what the mime did is basically ahelping sec officers for killing them when they broke into brig like what
Is this like some Manuelmin's alt for LARPing as a stereotypical Terry player or what
Yenwodyah
Byond Username: Yenwodyah
Github Username: Yenwodyah

Post by Yenwodyah » #595735

>mime
>lizard
>wig
Instant sign of a shit-tier player (and probably a furry too)