Nice name rating thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Nice name rating thread

Post by BONERMASTER » #627796

You want me to post in it, buddy?
You want to judge ME?
HAH!
I see right through your plans, bucko!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_hoe_V2Vs <-- this is you (no embed, because I can't get it to work anymore)

With insightful regards
-The user named BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Re: Nice name rating thread

Post by YBS » #627828

Hey Boner

Nice cock
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #627830

YBS wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:50 pm Hey Boner

Nice cock
Peter gazer

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #627832

Rate me virgin.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #627851

Tfw I can't rate Bonermaster as a username

Also my greatest fear is seeming too negative in that other thread. I really am just joking around and trying to only rate the username itself. Hoping nobody takes it personally or anything,
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #627855

Bawhoppennn wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:22 am Tfw I can't rate Bonermaster as a username

Also my greatest fear is seeming too negative in that other thread. I really am just joking around and trying to only rate the username itself. Hoping nobody takes it personally or anything,
Everyone is crushed and you have ruined Kwanzaa
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #627858

Bawhoppennn wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:22 am Tfw I can't rate Bonermaster as a username

I may have explained my reasoning behind the name in the other thread, but I really did like the analysis. It was fun.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #627862

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:52 am

I may have explained my reasoning behind the name in the other thread, but I really did like the analysis. It was fun.
I am happy you enjoyed. I like making the silly reasonings behind my ratings
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.