Admin Fails to Admin yet again

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Admin Fails to Admin yet again

Post by Kendrickorium » #631013

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31072

how many times can he get away with this?
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Re: Admin Fails to Admin yet again

Post by sinfulbliss » #631015

The risk of taking ahelpers at their word without investigating the situation independently. He was pretty apologetic in the appeal though.
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #631017

If you react identically to an admin doubling down and refusing to acknowledge a mistake and an admin saying "Whoops sorry about that let me undo this ban" then you're admitting you don't actually give a fuck about good outcomes and you just want opportunities to be a concern troll.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #631067

I keep telling you this, but you won't believe me: the first one to ahelp always has the advantage, I can't tell you how many stupid tickets I had as security, having to explain standard procedure as if it was deathrow. Here in this case, they even got the guy banned just on their word alone.
A healthy dose of scepticism towards the inital ahelp would do you all some good.

With critical regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #631074

I'm not above admitting when I make a mistake. I'll do better in the future, though. Promise.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #631077

We do a little oopsieing
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #631080

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:25 pm We do a little oopsieing
We do a little "assuming the person who adminhelped didn't lie about dying" and end up having to do a little "bwoinking the person who lied the next day to yell at them".

I don't want to discuss the specifics, but I did handle that part of things once I was made aware I'd goofed.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #631088

Vekter wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:30 pm
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:25 pm We do a little oopsieing
We do a little "assuming the person who adminhelped didn't lie about dying" and end up having to do a little "bwoinking the person who lied the next day to yell at them".

I don't want to discuss the specifics, but I did handle that part of things once I was made aware I'd goofed.
Yeah its just an oops moment. it happens
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #631245

You'd think the dangers of lying in an ahelp would deter people, but...
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #631250

how many OOPSIES HAVE THEIR BEEN VEKTER

i'm not actually concerned I just like to see what people have to say, as I've been personally affected by one of vekters "oopsies" in the past.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #631251

Dear mr admin, after seeing someone's dead body, and hearing from that someone that someone else had killed them, you believed that they had been killed when there was no opportunity to ask the accused otherwise?? Clearly a sign that you are incompetent and awful

If lying didn't work, people wouldn't do it - it works, so people do it. (and then, hopefully, they get caught out and shoved in a locker for it)
Vekter acknowledged that they were wrong, promised to do better, and got onto the ban appeal in 2 hours. The only thing more you could hope for is that it didn't happen at all, but I'm not going to fault people for being trusting in a situation that seems pretty open-and-shut.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Blase
Byond Username: MacBlaze

Post by Blase » #631254

Ahelps should be treated like testimony under oath. You are not allowed to lie and if you do, you'd best hope no one can call you on your bullshit because you'll receive a massive punishment for it. If there isnt headmin policy for lying in ahelps being something that can get you banned, there should be. Ahelpers should give as much relevant actionable information as possible. Admins should do as much investigation as possible when it comes to considering when to ban someone. Attack logs, chat logs, all the logs. Check them. Hell, SOP should be doubting ahelps and finding info to corroborate the ahelper.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #631255

Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:51 am how many OOPSIES HAVE THEIR BEEN VEKTER

i'm not actually concerned I just like to see what people have to say, as I've been personally affected by one of vekters "oopsies" in the past.
Could be worse
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #631265

Blase wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:42 am Ahelps should be treated like testimony under oath. You are not allowed to lie and if you do, you'd best hope no one can call you on your bullshit because you'll receive a massive punishment for it. If there isnt headmin policy for lying in ahelps being something that can get you banned, there should be.
There's no ruling about it, but it's generally considered that if you lie in an ahelp your punishment gets much, much more severe.
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:51 am how many OOPSIES HAVE THEIR BEEN VEKTER

My record's been pretty solid lately, actually.
Spoiler:

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #631279

Vekter has done the work of at least a dozen admins, probably more, in their time as admin and if that only resulted in a dozen times the mistakes that would still be impressive. In reality they make fewer mistakes proportional to their volume than almost any active admin
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #631290

I'm taking this opportunity to say that Kendrickoriums new pfp is triggering my fight or flight response every time I scroll past it

I know she's your /tv/ special interest but cmon man
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #631296

Good job apologizing vekter
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #631302

Stickymayhem wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:46 am

Vekter has done the work of at least a dozen admins, probably more, in their time as admin and if that only resulted in a dozen times the mistakes that would still be impressive. In reality they make fewer mistakes proportional to their volume than almost any active admin
Aww, thanks. <3
Spoiler:

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #631464

+1 to "I would rather have Vekter take out the trash and occasionally be overzealous with people who don't stick around to be contacted"

The level of tideshit the servers have been on has to stop.

Addendum: As long as people lying in ahelps or w/e get what they have coming too if they try to manipulate admemes.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #631516

>manuelmin sticking up for other manuelmin

color me surprised
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #631517

YBS wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:44 pm I'm taking this opportunity to say that Kendrickoriums new pfp is triggering my fight or flight response every time I scroll past it

I know she's your /tv/ special interest but cmon man
it's doing its job then
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #631573

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:06 pm

color me surprised
Do you just call people manuelmins because you don't like them or something? I've seen Sticky on Manuel like, once.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #631578

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:20 am

color me surprised
Do you just call people manuelmins because you don't like them or something? I've seen Sticky on Manuel like, once.
I've seen r*dditors call wesoda a manuelmin
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #631579

color me surprised
are you three like a fucking squad or something?
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #631580

omfg i figured out how to filter these dumbshit fucking posters finally good lord
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #631581

INFORMATION
You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list.

FUCKING

BULLSHIT
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #631584

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:19 am INFORMATION

FUCKING

BULLSHIT
owned
Spoiler:

wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #631586

NoxVS wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:52 am

color me surprised
Whatd i do
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #631590

ur too alpha bro
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #631592

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:19 am INFORMATION

FUCKING

BULLSHIT
I coulda told you that
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #631621

wesoda25 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:18 am

color me surprised
Whatd i do
Noted someone for OOC in IC
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #631630

Heh
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #631651

everyone I don’t like is a manuelmin
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #631657

your moms a jannie, your brothers a jannie. WHO KNOWS, EVEN YOUR CAT COULD BE A JANNIE
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #631658

NoxVS wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:52 pm
wesoda25 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:18 am
Whatd i do
Noted someone for OOC in IC
I was in that too for the WILDEST reason, apparently THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED A VALID OOC IN IC NOTE:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #631659

theres a guy on digg who keeps commenting that tg admins arent fair and if you look through his posts its him ban evading to brig a chemist he just saw for 15 minutes then execute him
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<