Insidious Cum Posting Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Insidious Cum Posting Peanut

Post by YBS » #633592

:regional_indicator_c: :regional_indicator_u: :m:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31258

https://old.digg.com/r/SS13/comments/ ... insulated/?

The first victim of many, walking the trail of tears

and ejaculate
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Insidious Cum Posting Peanut

Post by cacogen » #633628

what an idiotic and unjustifiable reason to start banning people

literally just banning people for things he doesn't like with a filmsy excuse attached
AnonymousForumUser
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by AnonymousForumUser » #633639

this is literally 1984
i haven’t read it but i’d imagine this is what the book is like
(forum profile distorted to protect privacy)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #633653

froggers wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:36 am this is literally 1984
i haven’t read it but i’d imagine this is what the book is like
Ingsoc HATES cum.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #633655

oh good. as a result of the cum reacts, most users don't have react permissions anymore. thanks for that.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #633661

datorangebottle wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:17 am oh good. as a result of the cum reacts, most users don't have react permissions anymore. thanks for that.
Seems a bit heavy handed for something so silly.
► Show Spoiler
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #633688

Oh no no no maintainermins have sent us in the the jannie era

help the jannies are literally commiting 1984

first they came for lean

now they came for CUM

next they will come for you
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #633689

This is all a conspiracy to increase monthly donations by 3$.
YuiY1997
Byond Username: YuiY1997

Post by YuiY1997 » #633692

cacogen wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:15 am what an idiotic and unjustifiable reason to start banning people

literally just banning people for things he doesn't like with a filmsy excuse attached
Yeah if it was literally any other reason people would be freaking out. People are just not taking this seriously because they banned "cum". This benefits nobody and seems to just give them an excuse to permaban people from the discord. Shit's wild.
AnonymousForumUser

Post by AnonymousForumUser » #633726

maybe we dont need react permissions
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #633729

>that signature
Why does he do it?
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #633825

As petty as it seems to ban people for reacting with CUM, it's also insanely hilarious and shows clear big-dick energy from Hulk, who, when challenged by oranges saying he couldn't possibly enforce it, exploding with testosterone, spoke the words "bet."

Donate to TG if you want to cum, that's the moral of this story.
Spoiler:
YBS

Post by YBS » #633861

cacogen wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:03 pm >that signature
Why does he do it?
:monkey:
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #633903

At first i was confused if it was a shitpost or not too, doesn't help when the warning on news bus had an anime meme picture.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #633931

Please DO NOT announce to the server when you are going to masturbate.
This has been a reoccurring issue, and I'm not sure why some people have such under-developed social skills that they think that a server full of mostly male strangers would need to know that.
No one is going to be impressed and give you a high-five (especially considering where that hand has been). I don't want to add this to the rules, since it would be embarrassing for new users to see that we have a problem with this, but it is going to be enforced as a rule from now on.

If it occurs, you will be warned, then additional occurrences will be dealt with discretion of the mods. Thanks.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #634009

that sociopathic reframing

edit: compare/contrast this with the wgw ban mothblocks helmed by creating a moral panic about the protagonist’s age tbh
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #634093

you voted for mrp maintainers this is what you wanted
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #634099

With approaching regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #634102

Stickymayhem wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:23 pm you voted for mrp maintainers this is what you wanted
I didn’t vote for them
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #634106

I don't want to sound excessively alarmist, but it really does feel like this is a symbolic moment in a trend over time towards changing to a specific enforced culture. Something that's part of a slow shift for people having to conform with a certain cultural viewpoint, and reduced freedom in other regards. It's one thing to ban bigotry, or even remove the special exemption for WGW, but it's a whole nother thing to start trying to shape the community's culture based on only the personal taste ranges of a certain group. This isn't the first moment in that trend, and is far from the last, but it's an important yet unfortunate milestone. Again, this is only a game server, so it's not important like IRL things, but it can still be very disappointing. I just wish the case at hand was something less silly, since it sort of delegitimizes criticizing it... even so, I write these messages to sound the alarm bells atleast a little bit before it is too late to reverse this trend.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #634107

cum reacting is not a culture
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #634110

Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:28 pm i don't want t-to sound e-excessivewy awawmist mmm.. but it w-weawwy d-does feew wike this is a symbowic moment i-in a twend o-over time t-towawds changing to a specific enfowced c-cuwtuwe. something that's pawt of a swow shift fow people having to confowm with a cewtain cuwtuwaw v-viewpoint, and weduced fweedom in other wegawds. it's one thing t-to ban bigotwy ☆*:・゚ ow even wemove the s-speciaw e-exemption fow wgw, but i-it's a whole nother thing t-to stawt twying t-to shape the community's cuwtuwe based on o-onwy t-the pewsonaw taste wanges of a cewtain gwoup uguu.., this isn't t-the fiwst moment in that twend, and is faw f-fwom the wast, but it's an impowtant yet unfowtunate miwestone. a-again mmm.. this is onwy a game sewver, so i-it's not impowtant wike iww things... but it c-can still be vewy disappointing ☆*:・゚ i just wish the case at hand was something wess siwwy *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ s-since it sowt of dewegitimizes c-cwiticizing it.. ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ ) even so, i wwite these messages to sound the awawm bells a-atweast a wittle bit before it i-is too wate t-to wevewse this twend (* ^ ω ^)
The world is one great battlefield,
With forces all arrayed;
If in my heart I do not yield,
I'll overcome some day.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #634112

First they came for the Icepacks, and I did not speak out—because I was not an Icepacks.

Then they came for the lean, and I did not speak out— because I was not a lean.

Then they came for the cumposters, and I did not speak out—because I was not a cumposter.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #634113

oranges wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:29 pm cum reacting is not a culture
The leveraging of enforcement based on personal whims affects other things as well. Never undervalue the importance of precedence in a system.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #634114

Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:49 pm
The leveraging of enforcement based on personal whims affects other things as well. Never undervalue the importance of precedence in a system.
We vastly overvalue precedent in this community and have done for years
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #634117

Stickymayhem wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:51 pm
Sticky I won't lie I have no idea what you mean by this, since I cannot think of an example, or rather lack of an example, that fits the bill.
(ALSO BTW people, before you make fun of me further, I specifically put in my original message that my concerns were relative to the game by saying it's not actually important when compared to real problems... rather it's just something I wanted to bring up in the context of this game)

Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #634118

Okay maybe I've actually just lost all credibility

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #634124

Please, nobody likes being dictated what to say and think, especially by self-appointed internet apostles. If you're taking issue with that, it's perfectly reasonable. You could say that this is testing the waters, they start small and just strike at that which nobody wants to defend, and similiar to how a frog slowly gets cooked to death, you may eventually find yourself in a tightly controlled echo-chamber, where only one opinion and one lawful behavior is acceptable.
If you compare the state of the server to what it was roughly a year ago, where you could yell tranny and nigger to your hearts content and it was well allowed in the rules, maybe this sort of scenario is not too far off, don't you think?

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #634133

BONERMASTER wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:24 pm Please, nobody likes being dictated what to say and think, especially by self-appointed internet apostles. If you're taking issue with that, it's perfectly reasonable. You could say that this is testing the waters, they start small and just strike at that which nobody wants to defend, and similiar to how a frog slowly gets cooked to death, you may eventually find yourself in a tightly controlled echo-chamber, where only one opinion and one lawful behavior is acceptable.
If you compare the state of the server to what it was roughly a year ago, where you could yell tranny and nigger to your hearts content and it was well allowed in the rules, maybe this sort of scenario is not too far off, don't you think?

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
This feels like a shitpost, but it's actually a fair point. Now that our cumposting has been taken, what is sacred? What is too far?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #634136

Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:59 pm
Stickymayhem wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:51 pm
Sticky I won't lie I have no idea what you mean by this, since I cannot think of an example, or rather lack of an example, that fits the bill.
(ALSO BTW people, before you make fun of me further, I specifically put in my original message that my concerns were relative to the game by saying it's not actually important when compared to real problems... rather it's just something I wanted to bring up in the context of this game)
Every minor or major change in this community is screeched at as a slippery slope towards worse and worse things. It's quite possibly the foundational cultural element of this community. Stun combat, movespeed, cloners, Rule 11, Rule 12, stun gloves, banning the current most popular shitter, enforcement crackdowns all of these happen, get treated as "THE END OF TGSTATION WHERE WILL IT END HOW DARE THEY HOW CAN THEY HAVE THE AUTHORITY SURELY THIS OVERSTEP OF POWER WILL WILL RESULT IN A TOTALITARIAN NIGHTMARE!" for about three weeks and then everyone moves on to the next thing.

The reality is that MSO has literally unchecked power to do anything he wants, and we live in a democracy by the grace of his benevolent dictatorship. Ultimately this is fine, he's hands off, a server genius and it's a fucking video game community. No one lives or dies based on access to one of the dozen decent sized SS13 communities. You are not entitled to the game and you do not have a human right being breached by being denied access to it. The fact we have any accountability at all is frankly a luxury. I say this as a political anarchist who hates unjustified hierarchies.

So if one discord jannie wants to say "Knock off the cumposting" and 60 people are so autistically committed to belligerence they can't just go "awwww ok" and fuck off to touch a different hot stove frankly I'd be fine with giving people a month off. I've been banned from the discord for committing to a meme ironically or otherwise and if you're too big a pussy to eat a ban you're not funny. The cumposts weren't funny UNTIL they got people banned and then they became fucking hilarious
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #634140

What the fuck, suddenly I love stickymayhem now?
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
YBS

Post by YBS » #634144

Sticky hitting the most based take like clockwork, as usual.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #634145

yeah it's just some dumb thing people did for fun that has become this pointless ordeal because people on /tg/station need to police how other people have fun even when it harms no one
Stickymayhem wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:11 pm The reality is that MSO has literally unchecked power to do anything he wants, and we live in a democracy by the grace of his benevolent dictatorship.
reminding everyone that the big boss is not an arbitrary tyrant when he could be to then justify yourself being one is not a good argument
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #634146

Stickymayhem's post is going to kill /tg/station.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #634148

No, but it becomes more restrictive with each passing year for no reason other than people like Stickymayhem or Mothblocks or Timberpoes want to have things their way.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #634149

the fact that you think enforcement has ever been based on anything other than personal whims is insane
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #634150

BONERMASTER wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:24 pm Please, nobody likes being dictated what to say and think, especially by self-appointed internet apostles. If you're taking issue with that, it's perfectly reasonable. You could say that this is testing the waters, they start small and just strike at that which nobody wants to defend, and similiar to how a frog slowly gets cooked to death, you may eventually find yourself in a tightly controlled echo-chamber, where only one opinion and one lawful behavior is acceptable.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
my god given right to shout tranny, nigger and react with cum emotes on a discord post :roll:
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #634153

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
I don't think that's likely to be the case, but IF it's a frog boil situation, then it's likely that the only goal here is to further restrict semen-related activities.
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #634154

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-fjyEIgWik
thread theme (this is such a good song)
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #634180

I wrote a big long multi-paragraph post in response to both Sticky & oranges which I was pretty satisfied with, but then I realized that I should probably not spend so much time talking about something so (probably) truly unimportant in the grand scheme of things

datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #634181

cacogen wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:26 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-fjyEIgWik
thread theme (this is such a good song)
a much more fitting thread theme(this is not a good song)

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #634196

Timberpoes wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:31 pm What the fuck, suddenly I love stickymayhem now?
Should have been bernie sticky
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #634204

Stickymayhem wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:11 pmThe cumposts weren't funny UNTIL they got people banned and then they became fucking hilarious
They hated him because he spoke the truth

Also every single other thing in that post is correct, you fucking babies have been screaming about the end of /tg/station for ten goddamn years, and it hasn't died yet, I'm sure you'll fucking manage
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
AnonymousForumUser

Post by AnonymousForumUser » #634236

BONERMASTER wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:24 pm [...] and similiar to how a frog slowly gets cooked to death [...]
frogs will try to escape when it gets hot enough even if you slowly heat the water
Gibbons, W. (2007, 23 december). THE LEGEND OF THE BOILING FROG IS JUST A LEGEND. Savannah River Ecology Laboratory.
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #634266

oranges wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:20 pm my god given right to shout tranny, nigger and react with cum emotes on a discord post :roll:
copium double post, seething brother
froggers wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:52 am frogs will try to escape when it gets hot enough even if you slowly heat the water
Gibbons, W. (2007, 23 december). THE LEGEND OF THE BOILING FROG IS JUST A LEGEND. Savannah River Ecology Laboratory.
I am a Ph.D. student in the Netherlands
stopped reading right there.

With wishful regards
Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:16 am Image
-BONERMASTER

AnonymousForumUser

Post by AnonymousForumUser » #634270

yeah theres a bit of fluff in that article
and screw those damn dirty dutch for eroding our precious, precious north sea (i hope it breaks their stupid fucking dams wipes the slate clean)
but the important part is "[Dr. Victor Hutchison at the University of Oklahoma says:] "The legend is entirely incorrect! The 'critical thermal maxima' of many species of frogs have been determined by several investigators. In this procedure, the water in which a frog is submerged is heated gradually at about 2 degrees Fahrenheit per minute. As the temperature of the water is gradually increased, the frog will eventually become more and more active in attempts to escape the heated water. If the container size and opening allow the frog to jump out, it will do so." Naturally, if the frog were not allowed to escape it would eventually begin to show signs of heat stress, muscular spasms, heat rigor, and then death."
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #634271

I hate the Dutch because they are racist.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #634287

If there's one thing I hate more than the Dutch, it's people who are intolerant of other people's cultures.
froggers wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:29 pm If the container size and opening allow the frog to jump out, it will do so." Naturally, if the frog were not allowed to escape it would eventually begin to show signs of heat stress, muscular spasms, heat rigor, and then death."
Do you think he knows this because some of the frogs weren't allowed to jump out?
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #634291

Fried frog legs are pretty good

AnonymousForumUser

Post by AnonymousForumUser » #634301

cacogen wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:33 pm Do you think he knows this because some of the frogs weren't allowed to jump out?
i hope not but some biologist has probably observed what happens when frogs overheat :(